Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2016, 08:21 PM   #196
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterDaddy02 View Post
Princess,
This dare will challenge you in the following ways.
1. Water in take.
2. Edging.
3. Maintaining that in take.
4. Reward will be getting to masturbate and orgasm.
5. Failure will result in punishment and warm "Golden Shower."

"Before starting this dare, you will drink 32 ozs of water and wait one hour."
" You will be totally naked while performing this dare."

1. Father is 4 + 8 = 12.
You will first drink 12 ozs of water.
You will pull each nipple 12 times.
You will twist each nipple 12 times,
You will next have to edge 3 times for 4 minutes each.
You will use your 11" dildo in edging.
You will edge in your father's side of the bed.
You will edge in your father's chair in the basement.
You will edge in his spot on the couch.
Your reward will be able to masturbate and orgasm once at the end of your last edge.
If you fail then you will have to keep your pee on your body for 12 minutes.
If you fail then you must spend 12 minutes in corner time with your baby toys.

2. Mother is 4 + 6 = 10.
You will first drink 10 ozs of water.
You will pull each nipple 10 times.
You will twist each nipple 10 times.
You will next have to edge 2 times for 5 minutes each.
You will use your vibrating egg in edging.
You will edge in your mother's side of the bed on the floor.
You will edge ìn the kitchen on the floor with your legs spread apart up against the wall area.
Your reward will be able to masturbate and orgasm once at the end of your last edge.
If you fail then this time will be added in keeping your pee on your body for another 10 minutes.
If you fail then this time will be added to that other time in the corner for you with your baby toys.

3. Yourself is 1 + 8 = 9.
You must first drink 10 ozs of water.
You will pull each nipple 9 times.
You will twist each nipple 9 times.
You will next have to edge 2 times for 4.5 minutes each.
You will use your double side dildo in edging.
You will edge on your floor with your legs spread apart against your bedroom wall.
You will edge in the hallway with your legs spread apart on your bedroom door frame.
If you fail then this time will be added in keeping your pee on your body for another 9 minutes.
If you fail then 9 more minutes will be added to your time in the corner for you.

4. Brother is 1 + 6 = 7.
You will pull each nipple 7 times.
You will twist each nipple 7 times.
You will next have to edge 2 times for 4 minutes each.
You will use your brother toothbrush in edging.
You will edge on your brother’s bed with your legs spread apart against his wall.
You will edge with your legs against his window frame.
Your reward will be masturbate and orgasm at the end of your last edge.
If you fail then 7 minutes will be added in keeping your pee on your body.
If you fail then 7 more minutes will be added to your time in the corner for you.

5. Sister is 1 + 5 = 6.
You will pull each nipple 6 times.
You will twist each nipple 6 times.
You will next have to edge 2 times for 4 minutes each.
You will use your sister toothbrush in edging.
You will edge on your sister’s floor with your legs spread against her window wall frame.
You will edge on her seat with your legs spread apart.
Your reward will be to masturbate and orgasm at the end of your last edge.
If you fail then 6 minutes will be added in keeping your pee on your body.
If you fail then 6 minutes will be added to your time in the corner for you.

This dare should be very outstanding in that strong challenge plus that mental stage for you with what will be expected in the success in pulling this dare off.
Thank you for the dare, I had a fun time with it. After consuming roughly thirty-two ounces of water, I began the dare. Secluded in my room, I stripped naked and waited an hour. After an hour, the water had begun to work through my system. I already had a very full bladder but it was very controllable. Starting with my Father’s part of the dare, I consumed roughly twelve more ounces of water, adding to my full bladder. My sister and brother were out with friends while my parents were still had work, giving me the entire house to myself. Starting with the living room, I walked downstairs and sat down in the typical spot my father generally sat in, the right side of the couch that faced the TV. Just walking around the house nude had made me aroused. It made me feel naughty and dirty, even if no one was home. With my dildo in hand, I spread my legs, sitting on the soft cloth of the couch. Before I would use the dildo, I gave both nipples twelve pulls and twists, making them even harder and more erect. Slowly, I put force on the end of the dildo as it parted my labia and forced its way in roughly before it gained traction as soon as my sex lubed it. Closing my eyes, I pumped the dildo back and forth as the sexual haze fell over me. I pictured my wild fantasies as the dildo continually stretched me out, providing amazing pleasure. After edging on the couch and leaving a small wet spot on the cloth, I made my way down to the basement. My father only watched TV in the basement on rare occasions and I had no idea where he usually sat so I guessed, sitting on the right side of the couch in the basement. Again, I closed my eyes and began pumping the wet dildo in and out, pleasure filling me with every inch I pushed inside. Having already edged once, the next edge came quite easily and quickly. Following the edge, I made my way to my parent’s room, already wet, aroused, and feeling naughtier than ever. The sexual haze followed me, begging to be satisfied by an orgasm. I lay down on my dad’s side of the bed, the left side, and closed my legs, parting my legs. The dildo was still stuffed inside me, dripping with sex. Again, I began thrusting the dildo in and out, moaning with joy as I reached an abrupt disappointment as soon as I edged. After waiting thirty seconds following the edge, I began fucking myself with the dildo yet again, this time to a violent orgasm that had brewed inside me, leaving my hands, thighs, dildo, and my parent’s comforter covered in sex but I didn’t mind, my hormones now had control of me.
Still horny, I jumped right into my Mother’s part of the dare, beginning by consuming yet another ten ounces of water. By now, the urge to release my bladder was intense but not unbearable. After drinking the water, I was in the kitchen and I decided to stay there after grabbing my vibrating egg. My nipples were already stiff but I gave the sensitive nubs ten twists and then pulls to ensure they would stay hard. After the short nipple play, my horny body was craving more attention, more pleasure and I was delighted to serve it. Laying down on the kitchen floor, I rubbed the egg on my mound to cover it in sex. Once wet, I turned it on the highest setting and slipped it inside of me. The vibrations were intense, sending waves of pleasure throughout my body. Not only did the vibrations produce great pleasure but it also intensified the urge to pee. The vibrations were strong and constant and it wasn’t long before I reached yet another edge. Still wet and horny, my body begged for more but this time, it wanted an orgasm but it’d have to wait. I hurried back to my parent’s room, this time laying on the right side of the bed, my mother’s side. After starting the egg again, I closed my eyes and let the pleasure engulf me and fill every inch of my body as I thought of my wild fantasies. After successfully edging yet again, I waited about half and minute before I concentrated and orgasmed. It was another violent orgasm but it felt amazing!
It was now my part of the dare. I was still horny but I could feel myself beginning to drain from the continual pleasure. I consumed roughly ten ounces of water, which made me feel even fuller. I still had control over my bladder but my bladder was intensively begging to let me release it. I twisted and pulled each nipple nine times and retrieved my double-sided dildo from beneath my bed. I sat down on the cold hardwood floor in my room, my legs spread wide with my feet pressing tightly against the wall. Closing my eyes, I pushed the dry rubber head against my labia, slowly rubbing it back and forth as the head began to soak in my juices. As soon as it was moist, I pushed it in with a little force as it parted my labia and went into my tight hole as I let out a soft moan, almost a sigh. With my eyes closed, I imagined the dildo as more than a dildo. I envisioned laying in Sam’s bed as the “dildo” fucked me. The thoughts relaxed me as I cautiously masturbated and rode on the edge for four and a half minutes. Following the edge, I proceeded to masturbate outside, this time with my legs spread in front of my bedroom door. I relaxed myself and slowly worked the dildo back and forth, fucking my tight pussy very slowly and taking in all the pleasure but I stayed riding the edge until the four and a half minutes had been reached. As soon as I was done, I returned to my bed, lay down, and used the dildo quickly, this time until I reached an amazing orgasm. As soon as I was done, I felt more drained. My body was aching for me to release my bladder but I pushed on.
Again, I added roughly ten more ounces of water to my overfilled bladder and twisted and pulled my nipples seven times. I decided I wouldn’t use my sibling’s toothbrushes so I chose an object in his room. Grabbing his TV remote, I lay down on his bed horizontally so my legs were pressed against his wall. I was already exhausted but I wished to get these edges over with so I began right away. It was comfortable in his bed. He had had his fan on all day and it was nice and cool in his room. I closed my eyes and slowly began rubbing the back of the TV remote across my sticky, wet pussy, engulfing all the pleasure that circulated around my body. After edging on his bed and riding it for four minutes, I moved to the window. His bed was close to the window and I was able to reach it from the bed so I stayed seated in the cool bed. The window faced nothing important but the backyard so I wasn’t too nervous about being seen by anyone. Closing my eyes, I continued to rub myself, riding yet another discouraging edge for another four minutes. Following the edge, I was able to reach climax rather quickly but I felt even more tired and exhausted now.

I continued to push through, moving on to my Sister’s part of the dare. Again, I consumed roughly another ten ounces of water, twisted and pulled both nipples six times to ensure they’d stay erect and hard before I headed back upstairs to my sister’s room. I didn’t know what you meant by edging in her seat so instead, I started by laying in her bed. It felt naughty and dirty to be nude and laying in her bed, doing such a perverse thing. Again, I opted not to use her toothbrush, instead, I used her hairbrush handle, fucking my pussy n her bed while my sex dripped onto her comforter. It was a little uncomfortable since I was so tired and her room was quite warm. After riding an edge for another four minutes, I moved on to the window. Again, her bed was near the window and I was able to reach the window frame with my legs without having to get off the bed, Seated in the bed, I proceeded to masturbate for yet another long four minutes. I wasn’t very aroused anymore, the arousal was filled with exhaustion but still, after the four minutes had been reached, I orgasmed. Tired and drained, I rushed to release my bladder before proceeding to take a nap.

I do not have a Master nor do I want one.

I'm a blogger! Follow my life through my blog! I blog about sex, dares, advice, and life events!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

"Everyone comes with scars but you can love them away!"
The following user says Thank You to The Slutty Princess for this post:
Old 05-24-2016, 11:10 PM   #197
MasterDaddy02
getDare Sweetheart

Default Re: BLADDER DARE!

Princess,
Carried out this very challenging dare while building up to additional 82 ozs of water, on top of a full bladder. While performing a number of requirements, in that effort to push her. To see if she was going to gain that reward of masturbating and orgasm. Or that failure in which would end in that "Golden Shower," along with corner time. Well, she came out on top as she did earn that right to pleasure over punishment.

A great fantastic job!
Daddy!

Clothing control, orgasm control, orgasm denial, degrading, edging, humiliation,
bondage, toothpaste, ice,
cold showers, role play, spanking, and corner time.

No thing great is created suddenly,
anymore than a bunch of grapes
or a fig. If you tell me that you
desire a fig. I answer you that there
must be time. Let it first bloom,
then bear fruit, then ripen.

On Patience
By:
Epictetus
Old 05-25-2016, 01:18 AM   #198
footman590

Hi Princess,

Looked at a few of your dares and was unsure if any of the ones I've thought are applicable except maybe this one since it's kinda public but not overly public with plausible deniability.

Basically no underwear, loose short skirt and loose flimsy top. Simple one where you try to position yourself in a way that exposes your parts. Can be like open legged at a bench or dropping something then bending over to give up skirt or down blouse. If a boob slips out even better. Pretend not to notice and try to get people doing the weirdest most unnatural thing to catch glimpses of you. Can start off with a friend to toy with them then go on to strangers.

Since you like exercise dares, hopefully i can think of decent ones. currently right now the only ones i can think of are simple quick ones.

1. Head to a exercise compound like a gym or park where you can exercise,etc. Wear the skimpiest clothing that can still pass off for gym attire with no bra or panties. at that place do at least the following exercises:
-jumping jacks
-push-ups
-squats
-crunches
-knees to chest
-plank
-lunges
-high knees
-buttkickers
-jumping jacks (yes twice)
-complete cool down with proper stretches
(since if you're workout no matter, might as well make it a good one. minimum 30 reps each)

while doing exercises and stretches, instead of usual grunts and moans, moan sexually at least three times for each exercise. during that time, also try to imitate the hectic fast breaths as if you were going to orgasm. when you are leaving, if anyone there looks stares at you during this time, give them a flirty wink.

2. this one is more rewarding in a sense. take a dice and roll two times. the first number you get is the number of times you must orgasm during this dare. the second time is how many times you must do the dare. if the first number is way too much, minus the number by maximum of two. however if you do this i think you may need a punishment so we'll have to handle that some other time. if the second number if way too much, well this is all for fun so your call or ask your master.

ideally i'd recommend you wear a sports bra and tights for this one. take your vibrating egg(or a vibrator small enough to carry by hand and cover it with your palm hopefully), a stop watch of any sorts, and a full water bottle or two(this is more for safety than anything). if you've got a small exercise bag to keep these items better bring it.

basically you'll start by jogging around for 5 mins maximum. after that, you'll try to use your vibrating egg to achieve an orgasm for 5 minutes. to make the dare more interesting, use the lowest intensity possible. if you haven't achieve orgasm after 5 minutes, you'll then stop and continue jogging. at this point, you can choose how long you want to jog. for the amount of time you jog, that's how long you're allowed to use your vibrating egg later to try to achieve orgasm. for example you jog for 1 min, you use the vibrator for 1 min after that jog. the maximum you are allowed to jog for is 5 mins at one time. for bonus points, during your breaks try to place the vibrating egg in your tights with your hand holding it in place. another bonus is to play with your breasts as well and even pull your breasts out of your bra if you're ok with that and want more stimulation.

if you have a friend who's also into dares, honestly you can make this into a competition if you have a pre-determined route. see who can have as many orgasms in the route time.

otherwise that's all i've got. i do hope i didn't accidentally pass any of your limits. if i do i'm sorry and i hope you can let me know so i can rectify that. the dares can be modified to remove those so you can still do them. but hooray for still being academically inclined and daring at the same time! hopefully you'll let me PM you any new dares i can think of. and i know if you do any of the dares you'll share the story and experience!

Last edited by footman590; 05-25-2016 at 01:22 AM.
Old 05-25-2016, 06:58 PM   #199
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterDaddy02 View Post
Princess,
You will be rewarded for your efforts in the challenge.
"You will not be allowed to pee before starting this dare."

PART ONE!
First, you will drink 18 ozs of water.
Next, you will insert your double side dildo in your very tight pussy and very tight asshole.
Next, you will do 8 minutes of jumping jacks in front of your mirror.
You must say thankyou "Hannah," while you are doing them.
If it comes out, then you must start all over from the beginning once again.
Next, you will grab four coins to determine what you will be doing next.
If you match two heads, then you will move forward to the bonus step.
You will edge for 4 minutes.
You then will masturbate and orgasm one time using the double-sided dildo.
If you get tails then you must do another 8 minutes of jumping jacks in front of your mirror.
Or you may choose to take 8 minutes of "punishment in the corner," at the end of the dare.
You will edge for 5 minutes.
You will not be allowed to masturbate or orgasm.

PART TWO!
Next, you will tie your nipples at the base.
Next, you will insert your 11" dildo into your very tight pussy.
Next, you will do 10 minutes of squats in front of your mirror.
You must say thankyou "Jane," while you are doing them.
If it comes out, then you must start all over from the beginning once again.
Next, you will grab five coins to determine what you will be doing next.
If you match three heads, then you will move forward to the bonus step.
You will edge for 5 minutes.
You then will masturbate and orgasm one time using the 11" dildo.
If you get tails then you must do another 10 minutes of squats in front of your mirror.
Or you may choose to take 10 minutes of "punishment in the corner," at the end of the dare.
You will edge for 6 minutes.

PART THREE!
Next, you will toothpaste your nipples.
Next, you will inserted your vibrating egg on high.
Next, you will put a peg on each nipple.
Next, you will do 15 minutes of setups in front of your mirror.
You must say thankyou "Sammie," while you are doing them.
If any peg comes off, then you must start all over from the beginning.
Next, you will grab six coins to determine what you will be doing next.
If you match four heads, then you will move forward to the bonus step.
You will edge for 7.5 minutes.
You will then masturbate and orgasm one time with the vibrating egg.
If you get tails, then you must do another 15 minutes of setups in front of your mirror.
Or you may choose to take 15 minutes of "punishment in the corner," at the end of this dare.
You will edge for 8.5 minutes.

"If you need to pee, it will be in a cup and saved to use for that "Golden Shower," at the end of this dare."

Part One:
Again, I was confused by your wording in the dare so I did it in the way I interpreted it. I started by consuming roughly eighteen ounces of water. In the seclusion of my room, I stripped naked and stuffed each end of the double-sided dildo in both my holes. It certainly stretched me and made me feel full but I loved the feeling. Stretched and full, I began doing jumping jacks in front of my closed door, staring at my reflection in the mirror. I watched as my small breasts jiggled with every motion as I worked up a sweat. As I completed the jumping jacks, I began thanking Hannah, speaking very softly aloud, inaudible to my siblings from their rooms. As I thanked her, I picture her cute, petite body in front of me, making me aroused and wet. The combination of my juices, the sweat, and the jumping caused the dildo to slip out within a few minutes. I grew frustrated and started over, beginning to do jumping jacks yet again after shoving the end back into my pussy. I continued to thank Hannah but I only lasted a few minutes of jumping before the dildo slid out and dropped to the floor with a thud. I was frustrated. There was no way in hell I was going to make it to eight minutes, It was near impossible. I was already quite tired so I opted to take eight long minutes of corner time. With my nose pressed against the wall, I stared at the wall, hummed a few songs, and played around with my fingers, bored out of my mind until the timer sounded, signaling that I was done. After the corner time, I flipped four coins, getting three heads and a tail. I lay out on my bed, my feet high in the air, my ass propped the air, allowing me to grasp onto the middle of the stiff dildo. Slowly, I rocked the dildo back and forth, letting the pleasure travel throughout my body and engulf me. I masturbated for four minutes, riding the edge the entire time and ensuring that I would not reach climax. As soon as the four minutes were over, I rocked back and forth on the dildo until I reached a violent, amazing climax.

Part Two:

Again, I consumed roughly eighteen ounces of water before returning to my room. With string, I tied both breasts at the base, causing the blood to flow into my nipples, making them even stiffer and more erect. My pussy was already stretched, loose, and dripping wet from the double-sided dildo, so the normal dildo slid right inside of me. With the dildo inside of me, I quickly began doing squats in front of the mirror as my timer ticked away on my phone. As I squatted, I thought of Jane’s sexy body and thanked her aloud but very softly. Again, ten minutes of squats without the dildo falling was near impossible and within minutes, the dildo slipped out and fell to the floor. I attempted it twice more but had the same results. Frustrated, I opted for ten minutes of corner time and completed that instead. Next, I flipped the four coins, getting three tails and a head this time. Again, there was no way I would succeed in ten minutes of squats so I opted for ten more minutes of corner time. Following the very long, boring corner time I proceeded to fuck my pussy with the dildo for six minutes, riding on the edge the entire time. There wasn’t much arousal. I was already sweaty, tired, frustrated, and had a headache which all overwhelmed me.

Part Three:
Wanting to get on with the dare, I quickly moved on, consuming yet again another eighteen ounces of water. I rubbed in a glob of toothpaste on each nipple before placing a clothespin on both. The pain was quite bad, giving a mixture of hard pinching and burning but it was controllable. After putting the vibrating egg inside my exhausted pussy, I began the sit-ups in front of the mirror. The clothespins were quite strong and managed to stay on since sit-ups did not make my breasts jiggle that much. As soon as fifteen minutes was done, I was exhausted. I couldn’t feel my abs and they were burning. The pain in my nipples did not bother me since I was overcome with exhaustion and the burning of my abs. I flipped six coins this time but failed to get four heads. There was no way I was going to do another fifteen minutes of sit-ups so I opted for corner time which was actually quite relaxing since it gave me time to rest and recover. Following the fifteen minutes, I masturbated and rode on an edge for roughly eight and a half minutes until I was done. Again, there wasn’t much pleasure taken from it, I was to drained to care and I didn’t mind that I couldn’t orgasm. Following the extensive workout, I went downstairs, relieved my bladder, and relieved my body by taking a cold shower.

Thank you for the dare but I’ll be honest with you, I didn’t enjoy it. Sweat, exhaustion, and pleasure do not combine well. I thought the dare went beyond being a “challenge”. Rather the jumping jacks and squats were next to impossible to complete. The workout had kept my mind off the pleasure and made it hard to focus on my friends that I was supposed to be thanking. It was frustrating and it gave me a headache. There was too much going on. Too much exercise, too much edging, too much mental thoughts. Plus, I believe I did a very similar dare.

I'm a blogger! Follow my life through my blog! I blog about sex, dares, advice, and life events!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

Old 05-25-2016, 07:53 PM   #200
MasterDaddy02
getDare Sweetheart

Default Re: FRIENDS DARE!

Princess,

The makeup of the combination of the three just don't match or make the dare that "exciting," in which it was set out to be. It just did the negative side effects from pushing you in the wrong way. As, pleasure was not going to come from keeping your mind on so much. Lessons came and were learned from this type of dare!

Still, you did give it that best effort!
Daddy!

Clothing control, orgasm control, orgasm denial, degrading, edging, humiliation,

On Patience
By:
Epictetus
Old 05-26-2016, 08:45 PM   #201
mikel5
getDare Sweetheart

may i offer you a cum tribute?

limits:ass play
curious about: water sports, multiple orgasms, ruined orgasm, post orgasm torture

PM Dares
SPANK- I will spank my balls per letter of your full name (if you are f) or a name of any other girl
Old 05-27-2016, 04:52 PM   #202
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikel5 View Post
may i offer you a cum tribute?
I'm not very interested but I can't stop you from doing it. You do you. If you do it, I don't need to see the completed picture, it just doesn't interest me much.

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

Old 05-28-2016, 08:59 AM   #203
Greeny

Dare you to do this dare:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...t=Record+Voice

Make my week horrible: http://teamup.com/ksfa8f9b269b2cbd33

toys: Lovense: Hush + Edge, Dildos, Buttplugs, Dildo Gags, CB6k

dislikes: Toothpaste, Anal, Cum eating, Pee drinking, Ruined Orgasms, Orgasm denial, Edging, Corner Time, nipple torture

limits: blood, scat, animals, family, friends, public, illegal, heavy pain, marks
Old 05-29-2016, 08:10 PM   #204
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by beccabunny17 View Post
Next time your in a supermarket you must buy a cucumber and go to the bathroom and use it to edge 5 times. Once this is dome you must stuff your panties in your pussy and make your way home. Once home you must edge 5 more times before cumming but you may only cum using your fingers in your pussy
Often, I don’t tend to go the grocery store but since I had to go to town to get money from the bank and cash a few checks, I decided to act on the opportunity since my bank is very close to the grocery store. After I was done at the bank, I drove to the grocery store, finding a relatively close parking spot and entered the store. It was quite busy but I didn’t want to waste much time. The produce section was near the cash registers and have selecting the right cucumber, a long and wide one but one that I knew I could fit, I went through the self-checkout and then entered the bathroom I was actually a little embarrassed. There was a ton of people around and I feared that someone had saw me and were suspicious to why I had bought a single cucumber and took it to the bathroom with me. The thought of people being curious to what I was doing or possibly making an educated guess to what I was doing made me feel naughty and it aroused me.
Entering the women’s bathroom, I found it to be empty. I occupied the last stall locked the door behind me, setting my purse on the floor and the cucumber on the closed toilet seat. My head was already spinning, my adrenaline was spiked, and my pussy was already dripping wet. I propped my skirt above my waist and slid my panties off, grabbed the cucumber and sat down, my bare skin on the cold seat.
I was already really horny, my nipples hard and poking through my shirt, my pussy still dripping in sex. The cucumber was dark green, slightly curved, about eight inches long and two inches wide, and covered in small rigid bumps. To me, the dildo seemed huge. Both my dildos were longer but they were only an inch to an inch and a quarter in width, the cucumber was roughly two inches wide at both ends and got much wider in the middle, roughly being about two and a half inches wide. I placed the cucumber on my pussy lips, just the slightest touch had sent a shock of pleasure throughout my body as I slowly rubbed the cucumber across my dripping wet mound, coating it in my slick juices. With about half the cucumber lubed, I placed the lubed end on my lips and applied a small amount of force, jolting my head back and letting out a small moans followed by shallow gasps as the large cucumber parted my labia and pushed inside me. I stopped pushing, gasping for air as the cucumber pushed me open. I was unsure if I could fit it but I was hoping I could. Inch by inch, I worked the cucumber deeper inside me, moaning and groaning to the overwhelming feeling of the cucumber splitting me. My pussy had engulfed it, leaving no space for air, my lips were tightly locked around the large cucumber. The cucumber caused pain as I tried to push it deeper and deeper, my gasps getting more and more constant and louder. There was slight pain but it was coupled with the intense pleasure that shocked my entire body. Quickly, I noticed I was getting a little too loud and I bite on my bottom lip to quiet my lustful noises. The cucumber had overwhelmed me, it was nearly too big for me as I could only get about four inches deep before the pain became too intense. Despite this, I loved it. I loved the overwhelming feeling, that “full” and “stuffed” feeling as it stretched me out, and more than anything, I loved feeling the rigid bumps against the walls of my vagina, adding to the pleasure. Nearly too big to handle, I fucked myself very slow and the overwhelming pleasure soon got to me. I had my eyes clenched tightly shut from not only the pleasure but the slight pain as well and I was nearing climax very quickly. As soon as I was nearly close to climaxing, I slipped the cucumber out and relaxed myself until I successfully edged. After a minute of rest, I began again, moaning as the cucumber quickly stretched and filled me, my juices running down the long green shaft as I fucked myself incredibly slowly. I had been conquered by the sexual haze that surrounded me. The bathroom was silent, all I could hear was my soft moans, groans, and gasps as I tried to work the cucumber deeper, my body begging for more. I could faintly hear the noises from the supermarket, people chatting and the cashier’s ringing items, and it reminded me of where I was, making me wetter to think about just how perverse this was. It made me feel naughty which only aroused me more and encouraged me to continue. I spent nearly twenty minutes in the stall, engulfed in pleasure and lust, pumping out edges until I had reached the magic number five. Luckily, the entire twenty minutes were undisturbed, not a single person entered the bathroom. By the time I was done, I was soaking wet and I could feel the massive orgasm that I had brewed inside me, begging for my body to release it. My body was still trembling, it was overloaded on pleasure that was stored up. Without cleaning the cucumber, I wrapped it back up in the small plastic bag and put it in my purse. Afterward, I cleaned the sex off my fingers, my thighs, and the toilet seat with toilet paper. Before leaving, I scrunched my panties into a ball and stuffed them inside my slightly gaped pussy. With the panties snug inside me, slowly absorbing the sex that coated them, I exited the bathroom. I still felt incredibly naughty, exiting the bathroom with my nipples poking through my shirt, my pussy stuffed and dripping. I was still slightly lost in the sexual haze, I wanted to orgasm incredibly bad and the drive home felt like it took much longer than usual.
Upon getting home, I stuck then cucumber back in the fridge to snack on later or maybe a family member will! Even after a fifteen to twenty minute break from the ride home, I was still incredibly aroused and my body continued to scream for me to release the orgasm that I had brewed. Without hesitation, I hurried to my room, shut and locked my door, and left my clothes in a pile on the floor as I spread out across my bed. Keeping the panties inside me, I began rubbing my mound, which to no surprise, was still moist. Soon, my fingers were covered in my slick, slippery warm sex as I slipped a finger inside me. Using my index finger to finger my warm, wet pussy, I used my other hand to rub my clit for added pleasure. The edging was awful and it really did tire me out but there was no way I could stop, I wanted an orgasm too bad. After yet another long twenty minutes of fingering and rubbing myself, I had completed five edges. Finally, it was time for the long desired orgasm. The orgasm only took seconds to reach. Despite both hands being exhausted, I increased the pace of my rubbing and my fingering as my breath grew shallower and became staggered as I approached climax. Jolting my head back into the pillows, clenching onto the sheets, my back arching, my body halted and froze as I moaned to an intense, violent orgasm that left me shaking for a little while. The orgasm was well worth the wait, I loved it. Thank you for your dare, I really did enjoy it. I’ve never masturbated with a cucumber before and I really did enjoy the experience!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

Old 05-29-2016, 09:17 PM   #205
MasterDaddy02
getDare Sweetheart

Default Re: SUPERMARKET DARE!

Princess,
It was a wonderful step by step report on your first experience in using a cucumber to edge with and what excitement it brought to you in so many ways. Also, from that deep pleasure that you were enjoying from it for that first time.
Fantastic amazing job!
Daddy!

On Patience
By:
Epictetus

Last edited by MasterDaddy02; 05-29-2016 at 09:18 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 06-01-2016, 06:15 PM   #206
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by footman590 View Post
Hi Princess,

Looked at a few of your dares and was unsure if any of the ones I've thought are applicable except maybe this one since it's kinda public but not overly public with plausible deniability.

Basically no underwear, loose short skirt and loose flimsy top. Simple one where you try to position yourself in a way that exposes your parts. Can be like open legged at a bench or dropping something then bending over to give up skirt or down blouse. If a boob slips out even better. Pretend not to notice and try to get people doing the weirdest most unnatural thing to catch glimpses of you. Can start off with a friend to toy with them then go on to strangers.

Since you like exercise dares, hopefully i can think of decent ones. currently right now the only ones i can think of are simple quick ones.

1. Head to a exercise compound like a gym or park where you can exercise,etc. Wear the skimpiest clothing that can still pass off for gym attire with no bra or panties. at that place do at least the following exercises:
-jumping jacks
-push-ups
-squats
-crunches
-knees to chest
-plank
-lunges
-high knees
-buttkickers
-jumping jacks (yes twice)
-complete cool down with proper stretches
(since if you're workout no matter, might as well make it a good one. minimum 30 reps each)

while doing exercises and stretches, instead of usual grunts and moans, moan sexually at least three times for each exercise. during that time, also try to imitate the hectic fast breaths as if you were going to orgasm. when you are leaving, if anyone there looks stares at you during this time, give them a flirty wink.

2. this one is more rewarding in a sense. take a dice and roll two times. the first number you get is the number of times you must orgasm during this dare. the second time is how many times you must do the dare. if the first number is way too much, minus the number by maximum of two. however if you do this i think you may need a punishment so we'll have to handle that some other time. if the second number if way too much, well this is all for fun so your call or ask your master.

ideally i'd recommend you wear a sports bra and tights for this one. take your vibrating egg(or a vibrator small enough to carry by hand and cover it with your palm hopefully), a stop watch of any sorts, and a full water bottle or two(this is more for safety than anything). if you've got a small exercise bag to keep these items better bring it.

basically you'll start by jogging around for 5 mins maximum. after that, you'll try to use your vibrating egg to achieve an orgasm for 5 minutes. to make the dare more interesting, use the lowest intensity possible. if you haven't achieve orgasm after 5 minutes, you'll then stop and continue jogging. at this point, you can choose how long you want to jog. for the amount of time you jog, that's how long you're allowed to use your vibrating egg later to try to achieve orgasm. for example you jog for 1 min, you use the vibrator for 1 min after that jog. the maximum you are allowed to jog for is 5 mins at one time. for bonus points, during your breaks try to place the vibrating egg in your tights with your hand holding it in place. another bonus is to play with your breasts as well and even pull your breasts out of your bra if you're ok with that and want more stimulation.

if you have a friend who's also into dares, honestly you can make this into a competition if you have a pre-determined route. see who can have as many orgasms in the route time.

otherwise that's all i've got. i do hope i didn't accidentally pass any of your limits. if i do i'm sorry and i hope you can let me know so i can rectify that. the dares can be modified to remove those so you can still do them. but hooray for still being academically inclined and daring at the same time! hopefully you'll let me PM you any new dares i can think of. and i know if you do any of the dares you'll share the story and experience!
Thank you for the dares! Sadly, I’ll have to pass on the first two. For the first one, I have done numerous flashing tasks at malls, parks, etc. You can view them on my thread. As exciting as they were, I didn’t necessarily care for them. I kind of made me feel a little shameful but naughty at the same time. As for the exercise dare, I can not complete it due to the location. The only gym I have access to is the high school fitness center. Wearing risky/revealing clothes while humiliating myself by sexually moaning while exercising in a place with cameras, along with being at a school and around people I know, is not attainable for me. I apologize. As for the third dare, I gladly chose to do it and my report is written below!
After rolling one die, I received the number three, meaning I was required to orgasm three times during the dare. I opted not to roll the die another time, deciding to just complete the dare once and see how it went. Dressed in a tight orange sports bra with black spandex shorts with no panties, I gathered my items needed into a small drawstring bag. With a supply of water and pleasure (the vibrating egg), I left the house, put the bag on my bag, started my music, and began my run. I didn’t begin the timer on my phone until I got to the bike/running trail. Starting the timer, I began my jog down the gravel trail, keeping watch of my phone timer. I run quite a lot so five minutes wasn’t a strenuous workout but nevertheless, when the timer sounded, I stopped running and spent a few seconds to catch my breath. After a few seconds of rest, I made sure the coast was clear. It was mid-afternoon and the trail was vacant, nobody in eyesight behind me nor in front of me. Nevertheless, I stepped off the trail, into the weeds and grass that grew on both sides of the trail. Again, I checked both sides of the trail before removing the bag from my back and sliding my shorts to my knees. My head was already buzzing, my adrenaline had spiked. I felt naughty to be doing such a perverse thing in public but I loved the feeling. With the small purple vibrating egg in hand, I turned it on the lowest setting on the dial and held it on my clit. My pussy had previously been a little moist but with the slightest touch of the vibrations, I flowed like a river. Even on the lowest setting, the egg was sending long, constant, and powerful vibrations throughout my body as I closed my eyes and engulfed every bit of pleasure. Quickly, I fell into a trance, my mind wasn’t focused on where I was and the sounds of nature around me, rather it was solely focused on the orgasm that it craved. I was losing all control. It had happened all so quick, at one point I was tired and trying to regain my breath and in a minute or so, I was so deep in a sexual haze that I was near climax. Within minutes of pressing the smooth egg on my clit and rubbing it in a circular motion, I could feel and hear my breathing slow and shallow. Soon, my body froze and my head jolted back, my back arched, my open hand clenched to a fist, and I moaned incredibly loudly as I orgasmed, my body quivering to the massive orgasm as I tried to regain my breath. Pulling up my spandex shorts, I glanced at the time, I still had about a half a minute left. I was in disbelief that I had orgasmed in such a quick time and in such a perverse place but after a few day orgasm drought and a stressful day at school, I guess my body had craved the orgasm. I had completed the dare on the first time and I felt quite happy. Still shaking the sexual haze from me, I got back on the trail and began my run again, this time running for about an hour before returning home.

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

Old 06-01-2016, 06:27 PM   #207
MasterDaddy02
getDare Sweetheart

Default Re:RUN !

Princess,
A nice refreshing time of joy for you on your daily run on that regular route for you.
As you normally do and just some little excitement for you this time.
Nice fun time!
Daddy!

On Patience
By:
Epictetus
Old 06-01-2016, 06:43 PM   #208
Snakebite 37

Default Dare

You will need:
Dildo
Shoe laces/ string
Nipple clips

Start by tying the laces to the clips and the put them on your nipples
Then attach/tie the laces to the dildo in a way that they will tug your nipples with each thrust of your dildo.(if you can't tie them then just hold them in the same hand that you are using to fuck yourself).
Fuck yourself until you orgasm.

Male/Straight/24

PM me CUM and I will cum 3 times, one after another without stopping

PM me EAT and i will eat my next load of cum

PM me WEBTEASE and I'll do a webtease of your choice within my limits

PM me ADD PM and I will add a pm dare of your choice and do it on the spot

PM me FACIAL and I'll cum on my face and let it dry
Old 06-09-2016, 05:02 PM   #209
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakebite 37 View Post
You will need:
Dildo
Shoe laces/ string
Nipple clips

Start by tying the laces to the clips and the put them on your nipples
Then attach/tie the laces to the dildo in a way that they will tug your nipples with each thrust of your dildo.(if you can't tie them then just hold them in the same hand that you are using to fuck yourself).
Fuck yourself until you orgasm.
Thank you for the dare, I really enjoyed completing it!
I began by setting up, taking a pair of shoelaces and tying each shoelace to a binder clamp, looping the shoelaces through the prongs. Next, I gently placed each clamp on my nipples. Instantly, I hated the pain. They grabbed hold of both light pink, hard and erect nipples and flattened them. They really did hurt but the pain was bearable. Working quickly, I retrieved my dildo from beneath my bed and wrapped the ends of the shoelaces around the rubber base and tied both ends in a not. I made sure the shoelaces had no slack. Without moving, the shoelaces tugged on the clamps, making the pain even worse but my arousal had spiked and limited the pain. I was dripping wet and I used it to my advantage, rubbing the head of the dildo in my slick juices. Once the head was wet, I pushed it inside me, the shoelaces were instantly tugged on, causing even more pain. I closed my eyes and leaned against the wall, trying to concentrate on the pleasure rather than the pain but it was very hard. My nipples are quite sensitive and the binder clamps always did a great job in providing pain and discomfort! Nevertheless, after a few minutes of slowly sliding the dildo back and forth, the pleasure trumped the pain. I climaxed after about eight minutes and as soon as I climaxed, I wasted no time in removing the clamps! My nipples were awfully sore and the pain only intensified when I removed them as the blood rushed back into my hard, flattened nipples. Thank you for the dare, any dare that ends in an orgasm as a good dare!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

The following 2 users say Thank You to The Slutty Princess for this post:
Old 06-09-2016, 05:41 PM   #210
wolf82
Prodigy

Put clips on nipples and call someone on the phone (anyone). While talking, tug on them and touch your pussy lips every now and then. Try not to let on that you are pleasuring yourself. After you hang up, you can cum.

Post a report.

(Assume this is ok since you stated you like involving friends)

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk