Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 08-28-2013, 06:09 AM   #196
DirtyDarez
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverScar View Post

Here is the list of teachers, jocks, and the loosers so far: (although most of them does nothing)

Headmaster: DirtyDarez
Teachers: Komodo Jones, Domsub, givemeawedgie999, MisterDare, Ollie289, sexmaster23, badk644644, MessyJeopardy, Rugshaw1, splosherrob, DR43, darkhail77, davidallen, darthvaderfan
Prefects: tedy76, Jock Slave 18, sissyboy96, tepxis, Artemis91, Seillance
Bullies: crookedcow, yourmaster1, WedgieLover20, subboy1993
Jocks: BadWolf1, random_08*, dareme6, BiAnalFanatic, Jinz0, MontyWhittaker, JimmJiro, sxc6oy, Horselover40582, Babydaddy, Diego.Kuhn, seejaycee, SweatyUnderwear, New2this54x, wedgielover3, joht2891, SilverScar, UseMe69
Nerds: jeff12345, JONWEDGIE1, variiation, dgaz, GermanSlaveBoy, melrodareway, putITin, wedgiegary, geterfly, jdawg, TheMan321, DSYOF, Starkcho, dareme2do, UndieLicker, klacker1, malecamslave95, billychib, Connor.smith, jokipop, Irishfan20, Vodin30, Vixia, daredevil1234, spy915, Dominos, sissydiapers, sluttyboy5557, youngbuck26, ljake, mark2766, The Sly Fox, ELawson, TMONEY, humiliatedboyslave, bitchboy247, Unidentified, daringboyteen, yogaboy, bjbarnes, badslave69, JJMORGIE, themyth1682
I don't know what he is, he didn't tell just joined: bfb292

Thank you SilverScar.

swallowingpantyboy you're in as a Bully.

Likes: Age Play, Anal, Bondage, Cum, Corporal Punishment, Child-Like Punishments, Role Play, Line Writing, Corner Time, Humiliation, Degredation, Spanking, Messy, Pee, Light Scat, Slight Public, Embarrassing.

Dislikes: Foot Torture, CBT, Drinking Pee, Heavy Scat

Limits: Crossdressing, Femdom, Illegal, Very Dangerous, Friends, Permenant, High Risk of Being Caught, Full Public.
DirtyDarez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 07:24 AM   #197
queenmistress

I would like 2 enroll as a teacher and i was also like to enroll two of my slave bitches.

1. slave will acknowledge the proper term to address its owner is Mistress.

2. Slave will acknowledge all men and women nomatter of age is above it and will properly be address with a sir/Ma'am.

3. Slave will acknowledge that it has no privacy and must be honest all times.

4. Slave will acknowledge no furniture unless given permission.

5. Slave will acknowledge no cumming/touching without permission.

6. Slave will acknowledge that it can only use the bathroom squating at 9am and 3pm only unless told otherwise

7. Slave will acknowledge that it eating hours is 9am 2pm 7pm only unless told other wise.

8.Slave will acknowledge it will eat eat off the floor unless told otherwise

9. Slave will acknowledge When alone slave is to be naked always

10. Slave will acknowledge clothes will be properly put away neatly and work clothes out the night before

11. Slave will acknowledge without permission for its owner slave will only go from home to work unless emergency.

12. Slave will acknowledge it cannot make purchases without permission, or can only make a purchase below a maximum price of $100.

13. Slave must suck clean anything that comes out of its slut hole

14. Slave will lick clean any toilet it has the pleasure of using.

15. Slave must drink some piss or add it to a drink everytime slave is allowed to empty its bladder

16. Slave will acknowledge must show proof with pics always.

17. Slave will acknowledge When message it will answer right away

18. Slave will say thank you after completing a task
queenmistress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 07:28 AM   #198
EdSlick

Default Enrolling

Hi there, I would like to enroll as a Bully
EdSlick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 07:38 AM   #199
subboy1993
getDare Sweetheart

*Over hearing about the new teacher and two new students I crack my knuckles and go to spread the word to the other bullies!* "nice, got some fresh meat coming in. This school gets better and better." "Got to be sure to stay clear of that new teacher though" *shudders* "looks like a tough one"
subboy1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 07:40 AM   #200
UndieLicker

All of the nerds go to the new teachers and help them around and ask them if they need anything doing. The bullies find out, start calling to nerds teachers pets and making the nerds....
UndieLicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 07:42 AM   #201
SweatyUnderwear

*Plans a secret conference with subboy1993*
I think me and the Jocks, and you and the Bullies should team up to make this new teacher's life a misery, so she'll leave... What do you think?
PM Dares
SweatyUnderwear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 07:46 AM   #202
subboy1993
getDare Sweetheart

"Walk with me" * we walk to the boiler room and I take out the spare key and unlock the door and close it behind us* "don't ask a lot I favors we're called in for this one... But yes I could not agree even more the teachers we have are crazy as is. So you have anything in mind?"
Old 08-28-2013, 07:48 AM   #203
SweatyUnderwear

*Whispers*
Spoiler:
We could lock her in a cupboard, then tell the Head Teacher that she quit. We'll leave her in there for a few days, then tell her she got fired for not showing up?
PM Dares
Old 08-28-2013, 07:53 AM   #204
subboy1993
getDare Sweetheart

"Not bad... Not bad at all! The headmaster will never accept teachers being absent without proper notice he will have no choice but to fire her. Genius!"
*extends hand* "lets get this plan in motion shall we"
Old 08-28-2013, 07:57 AM   #205
SweatyUnderwear

Deal *Shakes hand* Now we just need to find this new teacher. What subject does she teach?
PM Dares
Old 08-28-2013, 07:57 AM   #206
subboy1993
getDare Sweetheart

....... Umm I thought you knew....
Old 08-28-2013, 07:59 AM   #207
SweatyUnderwear

Hmm... The nerds would know, because, well... They're nerds... You could threaten one to tell you? They're more scared of Bullies than Jocks.
PM Dares
Old 08-28-2013, 08:04 AM   #208
subboy1993
getDare Sweetheart

Ok I think I saw one of them helping the new teacher. Probably sucking up trying to be the new teachers pet. I will have a "chat" with him you go round up the jocks and see of you can find anything else on her or even those two new nerds. Make then feel welcome here
Old 08-28-2013, 08:08 AM   #209
subboy1993
getDare Sweetheart

*we exit the boiler room and I relock the door behind us* "find me when you got some dirt I will do the same"

*i leave and go find undielicker* "hey buddy I want to have a nice long chat with you, what do you say hmm?!"
*whisper* "that's a demand not a request got it" *giving an afirming tug at his briefs an lead him to the bathroom*
Old 08-28-2013, 08:08 AM   #210
SweatyUnderwear

Alright Jocks! Here's the plan. Since I'm the football team captain, and finals are next week, I want you to find out as much information on QueenMistress' bitches that recently joined this school. Be kind to them and make them feel welcome. If you don't, I wont show up for the Finals, and then we lose... Well, don't just stand there... GO!
PM Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk