Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-18-2015, 08:14 AM   #196
Lucas 54

Default I like that

1) does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes
2) have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Yes more than once.
3) have you ever flashed? Yes
4) have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? Yes, the people who dare me or complete strangers into the street.
5) have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? I have been fully naked outside.
6) have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Yes
7) have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? I have been fully naked outside.
8) have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Yes
9) have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Yes, many times
10) have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? Yes, many times
11) have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? Yes for car, bus and train. I am not using plane very often.
12) have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? Yes for the car, it is the only thing that I can drive
13) have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? Nope
14) have you ever tied yourself up outside? Nope
15) have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? Nope
16) would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? Yes
17) would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? Yes
18) have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? Yes
19) have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?Maybe, it depends of the definition of lots of people around, I have been from my home to the baker's fully nude. Ten people could have seem naked, five saw me naked for sure.
20) does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? Yes
21) did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) Yes

Worst experience, naked in the street at night, I met a huge group of students of both sex, they whistled, laugthed and ran after me. Luckily, there were drunk and did not catch me.
Lucas 54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 06:01 PM   #197
j's uncut 8==D

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? yes
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? yes
  3. have you ever flashed?no
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? no
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? inside
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? yes
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? only in the backyard
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?backyard
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?no
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?no
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?Train
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?no
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?no
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside?no
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?no
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?yes
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?if i trust them
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?yes
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?yes
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? anonymously yes
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)

DisLikes; Cum-Eating, anal, nipple

Limits; Pee, Skat, illegal, face pictures, family, friends, public exhibition

Interests never tried; toothpaste? pictures, online chat w/ or w/ovideo

PM any dare within limits.
j's uncut 8==D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 06:20 AM   #198
smalldickbound
Distinguished Member

2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? often
  3. have you ever flashed? no
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? no
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? yes
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? yes
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? yes
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? yes
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? yes
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? yes
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? only a car
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? driven a car naked a lot
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? not yet
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside? yes
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? naked yes, not blindfolded
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? yes
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? yes
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? no
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? no, unless skinny dipping counts
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? if it was in a private but public event, like at a club
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) it does, but it's getting to cold to do that around here now
smalldickbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 02:46 AM   #199
tmoney256

Talking Exciting

1.does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?

2.have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? No

3.have you ever flashed? Yes

4.have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? Yes

5.have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? Yes

6.have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Yes

7.have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Yes

8.have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Yes

9.have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Yes

10.have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave
you the dare? Yes

11.have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? Yes

12.have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? Yes

13.have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? No

14.have you ever tied yourself up outside? No

15.have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? No, But I want someone to do it to me.

16.would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? Yes

17.would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? Yes

18.have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? Yes

19.have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? Yes

20.does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? Yes if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? YESSS!

21.did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) Yes, wanna watch?

Last edited by tmoney256; 10-25-2015 at 08:17 PM.
tmoney256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 07:33 AM   #200
gpguy
getDare Sweetheart

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? not necessarily, it depends on the circumstance
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?rarely
have you ever flashed?no
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?no
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?yes
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?yes
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?yes
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?yes
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?yes
have you ever driven or piloted a car while partially or totally naked?yes
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? just hands
have you ever tied yourself up outside?kinda
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?yes
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?no
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?possibly
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?yes
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?yes
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?i doubt it
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
Nudity is not a big deal for me, it can under certain circumstances add an extra element with friends to the fun especially at first. It doesn't take long though for you to get used to it, then it becomes "normal"

Dislikes: Complete body shaves, heavy anal, heavy CBT

Limits: Extreme public, social suicide, anything permanent, scat, blood, extreme pain, extreme humiliation, extreme online exhibitionism, crossdressing.
gpguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 08:09 AM   #201
SlaveRalph
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by partymouse View Post
  1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Yes
  3. have you ever flashed? Yes
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? No
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? Yes
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Yes
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Yes
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Yes
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Yes
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? No
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? Yes, car.
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? Yes, car.
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? Yes
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside? No
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? No
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? Yes
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? Yes
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? No
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? No
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? Probably not.
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) Just went outside naked to pee.
Answers are above, in-line!

Likes: driving dares, diapers, semi/hidden public, edging, nudity, orgasm control, humiliation, piss

Punishments: anal, spanking, pain, piss drinking, messing

Limits: full public, face, family, extreme pain, cbt, cum eating

PM Dares
SlaveRalph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 05:15 PM   #202
Dare2Girl

2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? yes, a few times

3. have you ever flashed? yes

4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? not sure if someone saw me or not

5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? yes

6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? wanted to go outside completely naked...but never got the courage to

7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? nope

8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? nope, but i imagine it sometimes

9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? yes

10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? nope

11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? nope, but imagined it

12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? nope, but imagined it

13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? nope

14. have you ever tied yourself up outside? nope, but i secretly wanted to tie myself naked to some tree in a forest

15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? nope, but i secretly wanted to

16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? depends how horny i am, and if i trust they will come back for me

17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? same answer as question 16

18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? nope, but i imagined it

19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? nope, but i imagined it

20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? Yes if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? it turns me on, my pussy quivered reading that. if it were legal... probably not

21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) left for your imaginations

For those that want to see a bit of me:
http://www.truthordarepics.com/dares/dare2girl/
Dare2Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 05:56 PM   #203
annette
Account Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to annette

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?
yes but also scares me a little
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?
yes
have you ever flashed?
yes
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?
yes
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?
no but it is something i kind of want to try one night
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?
no but would like to try it
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?
no
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?
no
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?
yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?
yes
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?
yes
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?
no but would like to try it
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?
no
have you ever tied yourself up outside?
no
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?
no
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?
no
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?
no
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?
no
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?
no
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
it turns me on and scares me and if it was legal and i was with the right people i would consider it
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
no

Likes, Pee Play (minor drinking), Rules, Hidden Public, Wedgies

Limits: Pictures, Family/Friends, Scat, Multiple Orgasms

My Sex Map
annette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 07:03 PM   #204
rhl
getDare Succubus

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?
    Yes
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?
    Yes, even with a skirt on, not on a dare
  3. have you ever flashed?
    Yes, it was July 4th, and a group of girls requested that we mom them, I was the only one who did
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?
    See above
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?
    Yes, with a short shirt and no pants
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?
    most definitely, plus have nude swimming with friends
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?
    Ni
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?
    Yes, has some completely nude photos taken off me on the beach
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?
    Yes, the pictures above, and s few other times
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?
    well the July 4th, could be considered a dare
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?
    No, but once on an airplane I could not wait anymore, we were landing, so under the blanket I peed on a bottle, while sitting right next to s girl
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?
    Yes
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?
    Yes, guy picked me up, and for payment made me five him a BJ
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside?
    No
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?
    See above
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?
    Maybe
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?
    Probably of I felt I could trust them
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?
    No
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?
    Yes, on a dare behind a bush
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
    No, it sounds like it could cause injury, maybe if I'n a cart or wagon
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors?
    Yes, but it's too cold and wet out
    if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
[/QUOTE]
Old 11-12-2015, 11:23 AM   #205
nudestar1234

Send a message via Yahoo to nudestar1234

Does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?No
Dave you ever gone commando (no underwear)?Everyday, I do not own underwear
Have you ever flashed? Yes
Have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?Yes
Have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?Yes
Have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?Yes
Have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?Yes
Have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?Yes
Have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?Of Course
Have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?Yes
Have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?Yes I love doing this
Have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?Yes I love driving naked
Have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?Yes
Have you ever tied yourself up outside? No
Have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?No
Would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?Depends on the situation
Would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?See above answer
Have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?Yes
Have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?Yes
Does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind your back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?That sounds like a good time! Is it legal yet?
Did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)I just want to get naked now

I wear Hanes mens bikini briefs!

I shave everything from the neck down!

Likes: Anal, Nudity, Pee, Spanking, Toys (Only have 2), Cum, Dice dares, Masturbation, humiliation,

Dislikes: Light Bondage, Complete Humiliation, Pic Proof, body writing

Limits: Family, blood, Poop, Pain, Permanent, Public, illegal, Family, Embarrassment, X-dressing, scat

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/Disturbed84mj
[email protected]
nudestar1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 01:33 PM   #206
cas987

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Yes
have you ever flashed? Yes
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? Yes
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? Yes
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Yes
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Yes
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? Yes
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? Yes, both partially and totally in car and train, partially on bus and plane
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? Yes, driven car naked and partially
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? Yes
have you ever tied yourself up outside? Not tied myself
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? Not tied myself
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? Yes, have and would again
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? Yes, have and would again
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? Yes
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? Yes
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? Yes, greatly. Yes I would do it
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) Yes, I might just get naked and go outside shortly

Likes: Stripping, Nudity, Embarrassment, Light Pain/Spanking, Body Writing, Pussy Insertions, Public

Dislikes: Anal, Moderate to Heavy Pain, Orgasm Control, Pee

Limits: Scat, Pictures, Video, Illegal, Blood, Animals, Permanent body modification

*Anything else is at my discretion

Rules for 2016
cas987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 03:15 PM   #207
horserider

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?
    Yes. Done if often.
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?
    Yes
  3. have you ever flashed?
    Yes
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?
    Not yet
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?
    I have stood in street naked.
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?
    See above. Was in street naked as well as skinny dipping.
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?
    Done horse back riding naked
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?
    Yes, see above.
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?
    I got dared by someone on getdare to horse ride naked. Not flashed
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?
    No
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?
    Been in my car naked
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?
    Yes, see above.
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?
    No
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside?
    Yes
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?
    Naked yes. Not blindfolded.
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?
    If trusted them yes.
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?
    Would do yes. Get them to leave me naked and blindfolded in forest.
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?
    No
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?
    No
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
    If was legal and nobody I know saw me.
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
    Yes
Old 11-18-2015, 07:55 PM   #208
rickead

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? yes
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? yes
have you ever flashed? yes
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? no
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? yes
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? yes
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? yes
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? no
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? no
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? no
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? no
have you ever tied yourself up outside? no
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? no
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? yes, maybe
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? yes maybe
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? no
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? no
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? yes, no i don't think so
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) yes
Dislikes/punishments: window, clothespins, messy, semi public, anal embarrassing
Limits: family, friends, pics, full public, cam, pee, poo

Toys: o-gag/ball gag, collar, nipple clamps, small plug, double cockring, vibrating plug, wooden spoon, rope, anal beads, anal hook, dick vibrator, blindfold, hand/ankle cuffs.
rickead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 12:38 PM   #209
randyguyuk
getDare Sweetheart

1 does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?
Yes
2 have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?
Yes
3 have you ever flashed?
Not on purpose
4 have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?
Not sure if I have been seen
5 have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?
Yes, I walked along the main road outside my house one night, crossed a crossing then down another road before turning round and coming back
6 have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?
yes lots of times
7 have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?
yes
8 have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?
yes in the woods
9 have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?
yes loads
10 have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?
yes
11 have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?
yes in car
12 have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?
yes driven for 30 mins naked
13 have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?
no but would love to
14 have you ever tied yourself up outside?
no
15 have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?
no
16 would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?
love to
17 would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?
yes
18 have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?
depends how you mean. In public toilets and clothing store changing room
19 have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?
yes
20 does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
Yes
21 did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
Love being naked outdoors :0)

Add me to kik randyguyuk
(tell me this is where you added me from)

Loves: Masturbation, Cum, Naked, Exhibitionism, Semi Public, Outside, Driving Dares, C2C, Risky, Anal (have butt plug) Feet fetish, cei, joi,
Will try: Bondage, Piss, X Dressing, Slave, Master, Femdom.
Limits: Extreme Pain, poo, blood, shaving.

Slave also wanted. (PM for details)
For every PM I get I will lick my feet.
My Master is Ur DareMaster he tells me what I can do
randyguyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 05:09 AM   #210
bareslut4u
getDare Sweetheart

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? YES!
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? All the time...
  3. have you ever flashed? Yes
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? Yes, several females and males.
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? Yes
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Yes
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Yes
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Yes
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Yes
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? Yes
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? Yes
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? Yes
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? Yes
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside? No, but i would.
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? No to both, but i would like to.
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? Absolutley.
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? Definitely.
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? Yes.
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? Yes.
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? Yes this turns me on and i would be happy to do it.
[/QUOTE]

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, car, exhibisinism, naked, outdoor, slam