Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 07-08-2018, 12:05 AM   #196
TempPluto
Account Banned

Easy, pour ketchup or custard into your diaper and masturbate with it like that, then keep it on until you mess it. Then you may change
TempPluto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 09:41 PM   #197
Colonel_Wedgie

Restarting the thread

DM for snap/kik/telegram

Likes: Wedgies, Piss, Pissing in pants/diaper, Shitting in pants/diaper, Hidden Public, Underwear, Socks, Messy/Gunge

Hard Limits: Social Suicide, Illegal, Face,
Family and Friends, Public, Permanent, Vomit, Extreme Pain, Blood, Blackmail, Hardcore Scat

I have: Boxer Briefs and Goodnites
Colonel_Wedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 02:19 AM   #198
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel_Wedgie View Post
Restarting the thread
There is absolutely no need to restart a thread like this after merely a day or so of inactivity. It comes across as laziness masquerading as naive stupidity hun.

TempPluto, this is for you:
This dare starts once you've pooped in your nappy (eat lots and make sure you haven't messed for 36 hours beforehand). Have ice cubes prepped as well.

Two hours before you begin you will start drinking water - a pint every half an hour. Keep drinking until the end of the dare. Now once you've pooped you're going to fill a large mixing bowl with oatmeal. Place it on the floor before getting dressed into your most humiliating outfit (whether this is sissy or animalistic is up to you! If you want, send me picture proofs of all of this).

When dressed then write out by hand: "I am the most disgusting thing here. I know this because I am sat in my own poop". Write the line 100 times, take pictures and send me the proof if you can. If you don't finish in 20 minutes fill your nappy with the ice cubes and keep going.

When you've finished writing your lines, crawl like a dog back to the oatmeal. Lap it up like a dog.

Don't clean up. After this you're going to feel quite full but there's no time to rest - I want you to send me a video of you doing 100 star jumps. After this you may relax, although if you didn't have to put the ice cubes in your nappy before now then do it here.

Now you're going to have a nap, well, a pan. Yes, get a pan from the kitchen. Place it in the corner and stand in it, you may have to balance on one leg or go on tiptoes. You're not stepping out of the pan until the end of the three hours are up. I hope you don't get too unbalanced - step out the pan at all and you'll have to stick a finger down the back of your nappy and smell it!

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 06:18 AM   #199
Colonel_Wedgie

Sorry! I didnt realise it was only 1 day old. Feel free to give me a punishment.

DM for snap/kik/telegram

Likes: Wedgies, Piss, Pissing in pants/diaper, Shitting in pants/diaper, Hidden Public, Underwear, Socks, Messy/Gunge

Family and Friends, Public, Permanent, Vomit, Extreme Pain, Blood, Blackmail, Hardcore Scat

Old 07-12-2018, 08:28 AM   #200
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Your punishment was that I passed you over and gave the dare to the person above you

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Old 07-12-2018, 05:25 PM   #201
Colonel_Wedgie

You must use the same diaper for the next week if it starts to leak add another diaper on top of it. No going to the toilet.

DM for snap/kik/telegram

Old 07-12-2018, 05:30 PM   #202
GreyGemini

You must give yourself a diaper wedgie and leave it for 5 days, you must use the diaper as well. You may only change once a day.

I don't want a dare, I want a punishment for my submissives, they have roughly the same likes and dislikes as me. Make it mean
Kik: GreyGemini

----------------------------------------------
My Dare Calendar
Likes, Dislikes, Limits
Permanent Rules
GreyGemini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 08:20 AM   #203
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

How about you tell your submissives to empty their bladders and put on 2 diapers before heading out for a day at the mall. If that diaper is not full within one hour, put on a third diaper. Every hour until the diaper is leaking, they will add an extra diaper. Once they have either leaked or hit 6 diapers, they may stop adding and finally begin the journey home

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

The following user says Thank You to BabyWeirdo for this post:
Old 07-20-2018, 04:02 PM   #204
Silas_Doogooder

For this dare, you will need a liquid glycerine/fleet suppository. Make sure you know about how long it takes to make you mess yourself. (we'll call this time X) Once you know this, drive to a store that is about X minus 5 minutes away and bring your laxative. Before you leave the car, insert the laxative and now you must go into the store and buy your diapers. Once you have your diapers purchased, put them in the trunk of your car. Now, hurry home and hope traffic is good because if it's not... You're goin to need new underpants. If you don't make it home in time, put on a diaper over your undies and go back to the store and buy a pack of tighty whities. Once you return home. Stay in your diaper for 1 more hour and then you may change but you may only wear your new tighty whities for the next week

Likes: pain, Nipple, desperation, controlled piss,edging, bets, light cbt, diapers

dislikes/punishment: anal, messy, hidden public, orgasm denial

Hard Limits: permanent, blood, public, eating scat, family, pictures
Give me dares on my calendar at:
HTML Code:
 https://teamup.com/kshun8juxhwz3ncnn2
Silas_Doogooder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 01:25 AM   #205
diaperboybcn29

You are about to start a road trip that will last at least 4 hours. You can drive anywhere you want, but during the hour prior to starting you have to drink at least 1 litre of water and a cup of coffee and the toilet is off limits for you.

When you are about to get in the car, you have to insert a suppository in your butt and diaper up. You can wear any clothes you want, but pants are not allowed inside your car and your diaper must be visible when in (you can put your pants back on when going out of your car).

If at any point you need to be changed, you have to do it in the back seat with both back doors open.

Good luck!

Likes: spanking, wetting and messing, public, wedgies, humiliation
Limits: Anal

Last edited by diaperboybcn29; 07-24-2018 at 01:27 AM.
diaperboybcn29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 12:51 PM   #206
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

First you're going to need to pack your bag with six diapers and then take public transport to get to a shopping centre or high street. By the time you come home, you will be wearing all six diapers over the top of each other. Here are the rules:

1. Each diaper must be put on in a public bathroom.
2. Only one diaper can be put on in each bathroom, to put on the next you must therefore find another shop/restaurant with a toilet in which you can add your next layer.
3. On each layer you must clearly write the phrase "I had to put on this diaper in [place name] because I am a baby bitch". Take a photo of each layer and send them to me on Kik as you're doing it.
4. You must drink at least 700ml between putting on each diaper layer.

As a result of these rules, you may want to plan your route and timings carefully to avoid shoppers! Now, because I'm mean, between the putting on of each diaper layer I have a task for you to complete:

After diaper 1 is on: Pour at least 200g of oatmeal down into your diaper
After diaper 2 is on: Ask three strangers for directions to a location of your choosing.
After diaper 3 is on: Eat a large greasy meal.
After diaper 4 is on: Try on either a dress, skirt or five pairs of jeans, in the changing rooms of a clothes store.
After diaper 5 is on: Find the largest jar of baby food you can and consume it.
After diaper 6 is on: Waddle up the stairs to the top of a multi-storey car park and then waddle back down again.

After all six diaper layers are on, and all six tasks completed, you may then return home on public transport to write up a report of your day. Have fun!

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

The following user says Thank You to BabyWeirdo for this post:
Old 07-26-2018, 02:12 PM   #207
Littlemellife

Cut holes in 3 diapers and mix them in with the non cut ones. Enjoy the surprise leaks to come
Please make mine a short dare i have trouble reading the long ones due to dyslexia problems thanks

Likes: diapers, wetting messing, anal, pet play, verbal humiliation, being degraded verbally
Limits: public , social suicide, consuming poop/pee, blood, extreme pain, pictures

Last edited by Littlemellife; 07-26-2018 at 02:14 PM.
Littlemellife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 01:28 AM   #208
diaperboybcn29

You have to go during the day to a walk or trail in a neraby forest (or similar) and spend at least 15 minutes wandering around with just your diaper and a shirt. There are only two rules: your diaper has to be wet before starting your 15 minutes (if it makes you waddle it's even better) and, to prevent you from staying hiddden in one place the whole time, you have to be walking around for the whole quarter of an hour.
Good luck not being seen

Not my cup of tea: Messy diapers, anal play

Hard Limits - Pee drinking, Full Public, Family, Blood, Scat Eating, Face, Life Ruining, Permanent, CBT

kik: diaperboybcn29
diaperboybcn29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 09:59 AM   #209
Littlemellife

Quote:
Originally Posted by diaperboybcn29 View Post
You have to go during the day to a walk or trail in a neraby forest (or similar) and spend at least 15 minutes wandering around with just your diaper and a shirt. There are only two rules: your diaper has to be wet before starting your 15 minutes (if it makes you waddle it's even better) and, to prevent you from staying hiddden in one place the whole time, you have to be walking around for the whole quarter of an hour.
Good luck not being seen
Sorry i cant do that one really not into public stuff

Likes: diapers, wetting messing, anal, pet play, verbal humiliation, being degraded verbally
Limits: public , social suicide, consuming poop/pee, blood, extreme pain, pictures
Littlemellife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 05:44 PM   #210
Slug58
Account Banned

For one complete week you must wear diapers every night. But after you put on you must wet immediately.
Cream and powder is not allowed. The last night you must mess the diaper before sleep.
Enjoy a heavy diaper rush^^

Dared to do list....

dares longer as 8h are difficult and could take a lot of time till i can do it
I am vulnerable at If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version) till Sept. 18

Orophins control my phone and pc with salfeld. You would punnish me, ask him?
Slug58 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, person above