Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-12-2012, 02:11 PM   #196
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

(Well I can't think of anything else)
"Damn dude that is pretty tricked out." PI says
"Why thank you. You go a head and finsh loading what you find into the back I am going up stairs to get the girls"
Frog goes up stairs. He knocks and annonces it is him before walking in.
He goes in to see Nikki laying flat on her back with Kitty over her trying to help her up.
"You have a little slip there NIkki?" Frog says sarcasticly
"yeah yeah just help me up!"
Frog goes over and picks up Nikki as if she was a baby.
"We are going to go down stairs. I think you may need the help" Frog says with a smile
Nikki pouts
"Kitty I will be right back for you"
"Don't worry... I can do this..." Kitty says
"Just be careful." Frog goes down stairs carrying Nikki

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Maybe: Public, Pain
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
frogman91234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 09:23 PM   #197
Lobsterlvr

There is a girl in the tree who looks likes she is 14 or 15. Frog see's her and aims the gun at her she tells him not to shoot. Frog dosn't shoot the girl and he looks at her to see if she looks good she has b cup breast by the looks of it and frog moves over to her and makes sure she's ok. "my dad told me to get in the car and I did I didn't know why please don't hurt me. My names Jess."
Lobsterlvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 02:20 AM   #198
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

(Finally someone else writes!!! )

"Well go ahead and get down from the tree"
"okay" Jess says shyly
As Jess climbs down PI walks over to see whats going on.
"Frog who is that?" Pi asks
"Not really sure. Her name is Jess I just saw her in the tree..."
Jess falls the last 3 feet out of the tree and lands on her butt.
"Owwie!!!"
Frog and PI just stand there
"You guy arn't going to help me up?"
"No not until we can find out you are at least un armed" PI announces
Jess stands up
"You don't trust me?"
"Do you see the house over there? Were not exactly trusting anyone at the moment" Frog says
*THUMP THUMP WACK*
All three of them turn to see Kitty land on her ass after failing at the stairs.
Frog starts walking over
"PI you go a head and do what you need to... I am going to get every thing and every one tied down in the truck."
Kitty just sitting there trying to makes sense of what just happened.

PI turns back to Jess.
"Well I need to find out if you have any weapons so if you don't mind"

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
Old 06-13-2012, 06:21 AM   #199
Lobsterlvr

Jess stands there and puts her arms up like you do at the airport and whe PI checks her he finds nothing but he desides that there might be somthing up her ass "do you mind if I check your ass"
"if you have to because I'm a virgin so my ass hole is really tight." Jess said
Old 06-13-2012, 11:09 AM   #200
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

(Ahhhh I can't tell if she wants it or not!!!!) (Jess a slut?)

"Alright well turn around" PI tells her.
She does a little spin showing off what she is wearing

She was wearing a baggy pair of Camo Cargo Pants some millatary looking boots and a tight olive green tank top. Her nipples were clearly visible due to the lack of a bra.

PI Knelt down and and tucked his thumbs into the sides of her pants. With a little tug they came right off. The lack of panties caught PI as interesting.

"Spready you legs a little"
"Hhhhhmmmmm" she complied

She spread her legs wide enough give PI a good view of her pussy.
He touched her clit
She jumps
"Ummm you said my ass" She said nervously
"I need to lube up my finger a little" PI says as he begins to rub

Jess starts to moan

PI looks at his dripping finger...
""I didn't even need to slip it in...""
PI places his finger up against her butthole and begins to prod.
He pushes in slowly untill he gets to his knuckle

"Your right your ass is tight there is no way in hell you could get anything up there"

*VROOOM* Frogman's Truck starts up again.

"Well Jess, for now come with us It is dangerous around her as you can porbally tell."
PI slides his finger out
While pulling up her pants "Thank you. I have no idea where I even am..."
"You can tell us what happened on the way, but for now come with me"
The two of them walk over to Frogs truck

Old 06-13-2012, 03:20 PM   #201
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

While everyone gets in the truck PI goes back to the shed next to the house really quick, Pulls out a chest and toss's it in the back of the truck, then straps it down. Returns to the passenger seat. "so Jess you don't know exactly where you are? How far do you think you walked or ran?" "um, maybe a few miles maybe longer it was hard to tell cause it was through the night." PI yawns, "yeah that was one long night you girls might want to catch some shut eye we will get to the ranch in 10 hours or so." talks more quietly to Frog, "you going to want to drive the whole time man?" "Yeah I am not tired at all and I enjoy driving so much." PI leans his chair back slightly and shuts his eye's.

Nikki watches the new girl Jess close her eyes restfully then she slowly slips her fingers down her pants and sticks a finger then two into Jess's pussy slowly she pulls them out and tastes. Thinking to herself, mmm shes good. Nikki then just works on herself bringing herself to a few orgasms then while sucking on her fingers she falls asleep. Kitty pretended to be asleep but watched the whole action, feeling herself she notices how wet this makes her, but tries to hide her sexual thoughts till we are safe.

(went on a two day trip and kinda brain dead) *laughs*

Limits: Family/Friends, Permanent, Blood, Public, Too painful, vomit, scat, pee, too messy, male, Hand Writing, Tooth Paste.

I have Mad Respect for Ice20 The boy who came up with "Loser has to.." All other variations are Fake as all Hell. Ice20 I got your back.

"Looking for a female to care about"
http://bdsmtest.org/r/7551050
PerfectlyImperfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 05:20 PM   #202
Lobsterlvr

Jess wakes up in the middle of the night and Frog is driving. Frog asks her where she came from. Jess says " my dad lives in an insane asylum that's been abandoned for years. He brought some girl home with him and took her to a cottage. He left her their and when he went to get her in the morning she was gone. So he came to look for her. He brought me with so if we needed a distraction he could get one and the I heard shots and his and then you found me."
Kitty heard Jess's story and said "I'm sorry to interrupt but I was the girl your dad brought home."
Old 06-13-2012, 05:53 PM   #203
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

Jess takes in the image of Kitty trying to notice everything at once. "your more beautiful then I thought you would be." Kitty smiles slightly as she lowers her head. Frogman speaks up, "You know you can't go back to you dad again if you decide to stay with us." "I wouldn't go back if I could all he wanted from me was my body." PI dozes awake for a moment, "And what if we wanted your whole being" "Anything is better then where I was I can guarantee that." PI smiles to himself. "good." "How much more time Frog?" "About 4 hours." Frog pulls into a gas station, jumps out and starts putting in gas. As PI climbs out he asks, "anyone want out to stretch or use the restroom?" Nikki is asleep, Jess and Kitty climb out, While PI and Jess get some soda and snacks. Kitty goes to the restroom taking a bit of time to sooth out her hair and fix her cloths, what few she was wearing. Kitty makes it back to the truck first, while walking out the store PI asks, "so are you excited to be away from your father?" "more then you could ever know." "If it's anyway what happened to Kitty, I could guess." PI puts his hand over Jess's shoulder and they walk back to the truck and climb in.

Limits: Family/Friends, Permanent, Blood, Public, Too painful, vomit, scat, pee, too messy, male, Hand Writing, Tooth Paste.

I have Mad Respect for Ice20 The boy who came up with "Loser has to.." All other variations are Fake as all Hell. Ice20 I got your back.

Last edited by PerfectlyImperfect; 06-13-2012 at 05:56 PM.
Old 06-13-2012, 06:26 PM   #204
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

Kitty Hops back into the truck just as Frog finishes with the gas.
In no time at all they are on the road again.
The group just relaxing and enjoying the ride.
Nikki even woke up and joined in.
"Hey can I take this vest off?" Nikki asked
PI looks at Frog.
"The glass is bullet proof so sure" Frog says
"Thank you! This thing ways a ton! Kitty would you give me a hand?"
"Sure if you help me with mine"

Kitty helps take off Nikki's vest, but it gets caught on her shirt and rips it in half leaving Nikki there with just her bra.
"Sorry sorry sorry" Kitty panics
"No don't worry about it Kitty it was an accident. Now let me get yours"
Nikki gets Kitty's vest off with out the same amount of difficulty

Frog looks in the review mirror and sees Nikki
Whispering to PI "I think I am liking that we forgot to grab clothes"

(I like what you did there with Jess!! Making her Kitty's former owner was a great way to mix her in!!)

Old 06-13-2012, 06:44 PM   #205
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

Vibrations, and again. PI wipes the sleep from his eyes and answers his phone. "yeah? how long? hmm okay just get the stuff from the basement and patch what you can. Peace." Frog looks over, "the house was just hit again, they must have sent in backup or something. Not that it helped them any, they are dead my clean up crew says it wouldn't be smart to go back to my house for at least a year maybe longer." PI laughs gently. "I do miss that house already, change is good sometimes though." Frogman nods. "And hopefully we never get into such a server situation again." "Frog, we are going to have to teach the girls to shoot one day." "yeah for sure." PI feels the truck merge right as Frog pulls off the freeway, After an hour of driving through woods the sky/stars shows themselves as well as a huge ranch. It looks like a large complex with lights all over it. Frog parks the truck and everyone gets settled in and finds a room each, Afterwards everyone meets in the living room to lay down rules.

Frog looks around the room, "Alright Jess since you want to live with us you will have to do everything you are told." She nods almost immediately ,"yes sir." "Could you just say, "sure. or yes. or okay. You don't have to be so formal" "Okay." "good, Now you will be sharing a room with Kitty, there's plenty of rooms but I think it would be safer if you two were together." Kitty smiles thinking this could be a lot of fun. Frog looks at PI. "Well I think that's it really." PI nods in agreement. "Anything you want to say Jess?" "No si- No. Just that I will be happy to start a new life." PI stands, "Alright everyone get to your room and go rest it's nearly 11" PI goes to his room strips and collapses on his bed quickly passing out. Frog settles down with Nikki being slightly sexual to her at first but soon falling asleep. Jess and Kitty go into their room and slowly strip their cloths off. Jess goes to turn off the light before she take's her pants off, but Kitty stops her. "I know what your doing. It's okay really." Jess slowly removes her pants showing off her ass covered in bruises. Kitty tells Jess to lay on her stomach while she massages her ass. After awhile Jess falls asleep, then Kitty shuts off the light and strips completely, sets the alarm clock for 8am and goes to sleep herself.

Last edited by PerfectlyImperfect; 06-13-2012 at 10:39 PM.
Old 06-14-2012, 02:10 AM   #206
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

At around 6:30 PI wakes up to some banging comeing from the Garage. He would have been concerned but soon after the banging he hears what he thinks is a blow torch. He puts some clothes on and grabs a pistol from the night stand. Its a nice glock.
He heads towards the sound He finds Frog and Nikki up in what seems to be a large metal work shop.
"Mornin Nikki, Frog. What you two up to?"
Frog turns off the torch and flips up his welding mask
"Oh, hope we didn't wake you up PI." Frog says
"Don't worry about it! So what are you guys doing?"
"Well remember how I said I have some Dragon Skin Armor? Well It fits the Nikki here rather... Huge... So I am shrinking it down by taking out some of these links."
"You can do that?"
"Yeah sure just need my model here to make sure it fits right"
PI looks over at Nikki who seems to be wandering around the workshop looking at all the diffrent tools.
Nikki waves
"Sooo Frog she can't wear a shirt for the sizing?" PI says with a grin
"I figured I would be able to size it for her chest so It wouldn't pull on her breasts as much... So yeah."
"So you actually have a decent reason for that... huh..."
"Yeah so I was thinking when Kitty and Jess get up I should be done with Nikki's Armor here so go ahead and send Kitty down so I can do her's."
"What about Jess?" PI asks
"Hmmm... I might have enough material depending on how many scales I take off these... Other wise I will have to forge some more... That could take a few days..."
"I see... Well in the mean time when ever your not working with the girls I will teach them to shoot."
"Sounds good to me" Frog annonces then with a flip of his head the face gaurd of his mask pops down
"I should be done with Nikki's here in a few hours." Frog re ignights the torch and gets back to work.
PI heads to the garage and begins unloading weapons and chests into the main house to take an inventory.

Old 06-14-2012, 05:23 PM   #207
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

PI takes the chest from the back of the truck and goes into the
living room with it. He spins the thermostat two directions, counter clock wise and clock wise. The carpet folds over on itself and some stairs appear, He climbs down them with the chest some florescent lights automatically flicker on. This room is roughly 30 ft by 30 ft. It's an off shoot from the basement, He sets the chest down and unloads the contents into the room which is full of all different types of guns. Afterwards leaving the empty
chest there he climbs back up the stairs and pushes the center of
the thermostat making it close the carpet and trap door. As PI walks towards the kitchen he catches a clock saying it's almost 9:00.

PI walks into the kitchen and sees Kitty making a bowl of cereal. "want one to?" "yeah thanks." They sit down at the table and eat silently. After fifteen minutes Jess walks in rubbing the sleep from her eyes. They are both now wearing skirts and tops. "You found those cloths in your room?" "yeah" "Kitty after you eat you need to take off your top and find the garage Frog will need you." She nods. PI and Kitty put their bowls in the dishwasher. PI just stands by thinking everything through. "Later today we are all going shooting what do you think about that?" Jess looks up from her bowl, "could be fun." "Have you ever shot before?" "oh no. I have held a gun before but never shot." "After you finish eating meet me in the living room." PI walks away and lays down on the couch trying to collect his thoughts further.

Old 06-14-2012, 06:50 PM   #208
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

Jess finishes her cereal and gives the bowl to Kitty who is washing the dishes
With a smile Jess says "Thanks for the breakfast Kitty"
Kitty smiles back at her " You might want to head over to the livingroom PI wants to talk"
"Oh Yeah!" Jess quickly prances out of the room almost hitting Nikki as she comes in.

Kitty sees Nikki's new armor top.
"Is is lighter?"
"So much and it is more flexible to, Frog told me to break it in. You should head down there so he can make you yours."
"I will once I finish with the dishes. You want some Cereal?"
"Don't worry I got it."

Kitty finishes up with the dishes and starts heading to the work shop.

Old 06-14-2012, 07:28 PM   #209
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

Jess comes skipping into the living room, PI opens his eyes as she enters. He rolls onto his feet, "Alright I am going to show you a few guns and how they work and what not so you have a better understanding." He goes over the the thermostat the floor opens and he starts heading down. "Jeeze that was amazing." Jess says. PI turns around, "Well c'mon."

Kitty heads over to the garage, as she nears closer she can smell something acidic, or some burning chemicals. The garage has very high ceilings, Practically two stories, There's lights but the walls are black and it just emits darkness. Kitty rubs her bare breasts, it's not that it's very cold or anything but there is a slight nip. She receives goose bumps all over her flesh and feels her nipples get hard. Frog was still wielding on something he didn't even hear her come in. So she stands over by some of the armors. The torch get's shut off.

"Finally you got here, Here try this on." Frog man hands over some of the black armor. Kitty lifts it over her head and it's a perfect fit. "whoa, this is light, and it fits so perfect." She kiss's Frog on the lips, "Thanks so much." "Anything for your guys safety." Frog looks up in thought, "go get Jess now there might be enough material left." Without watching her go Frog turns around and begins working on something else.

Kitty goes to the living room where she last saw Jess but there's no sign of Jess or PI. She goes to the kitchen to find Nikki. "Have you seen PI or Jess?" "Nope I haven't seen them, I saw PI early this morning but not recently." "hmm." Kitty walks back into the living room. The floor opens up exposing some stairs. PI emerges from the step along with Jess, Before Kitty has a chance to ask anything PI asks, "could you hear gun fire?" "ummm no?" "okay good, I was just showing Jess the basics of guns, we are going shooting later today but I figured basics are very important first." Kitty just looks at him like he's somewhat crazy. "you just came from the floor?" "Yeah this house has tunnels and secret passages all over." "okay, well Frog wants to fit Jess now." "Alright and would you like a short tutorial of guns and how to shoot one?" Kitty starts shaking her head. "Hey you will have to learn one way or another its best if we get the beginning taken care of first. "Which way the the garage, Kitty?" Kitty points down a hall then follows PI back down stairs.

Old 06-14-2012, 08:27 PM   #210
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

Jess stands there for a second and watches the floor close up.
"Totally awesome "
She heads down the hall and comes to an open door with the sound of fire coming from it.
Jess walks in to see Frog putting some matierial together. She stands at a safe distance in front of where Frog is working and waits for him to notice her.

After a couple of minutes Frogs torch goes out and he looks up to see Jess.
"Woah! How long have you been there?"
"A couple of minutes "
"Hmmm.... Would you mind taking your top off? I need to see if I am going to have enough material."
"Sure I guess >///<"
Jess slides her T-Shirt off then stands up strait so Frog can get a "Good" look
Frog takes one look at her breasts and desides instantly that he won't have enough material. But he also can't help but notice a some bruises on her upper body.

"Well it looks like I need to order some metals to make some more armor alloys..."
Frog looks back at his torch
"and somemore gas too... Thanks for coming down thats all I need for now." Frog says while putting away the remaining Material.
Jess stands there content watching Frog put his stuff up
Frog looks back at the still topless Jess and asks
"Has PI started teaching you guys weapons yet?"
"Yeap. He showed me the basics before sending me over here, then he started with Kitty"
"Alright good... Would you like to come with me to get some more fuel for the torch in a little bit? It would be after I take a shower."
"Sure sounds like fun! "
Frog and Jess leave the workshop
Frog to the shower and Jess not far behind

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
roleplay