Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-02-2017, 04:00 PM   #196
anon9321

Fun times! Insert 8 marshmallows, two bananas, and drink a liter of water(two water bottles)
Now put on your footie pjs, start a timer, and revel in your cramps!

Hold unto it for as long as possible. Stop the timer once you release.

Now check how long you could keep your diaper clean:

< 10 minutes before you messed: That's not good enough, you aren't aloud to change until tomorrow morning.

< 25 minutes: Better! Sit down, mushing it all around, and think about how you could of done better. Once you've been thinking for 15 minutes, you may change.

> 55 minutes: Now that is impressive, release now and well up with pride. Change immediately and reward yourself however you see fit!

I will be trapped in diapers for the next few days(only one diaper at a time). Dares with changing rules would be awesome.

SissyBoi/30/USA

KIK = JasmineCSlade

My picture is me

In Diapers until -Out-
In Chastity until -Out-
In Panties until -Forever(I no longer own boy underwear)-

Dislikes: Pee, scat, pictures, pain, messy, foodplay
Hard Limits: eat scat, body writing, family, identity, friends, public, permanent, pain

My PM Dares
My Clothes and Toys
anon9321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 07:10 PM   #197
JTN2010

Simple little game. You need to get to 20 points to win.

During it you must wear diapers to bed and once you get in bed/the diaper you can't use the toilet until the morning. Additionally, you cannot get out of the bed in a dry diaper. So to get up in the morning you need to either wet lying down or have already wet in the night.
Essentially you must get into bed with a dry diaper and cannot leave bed in a dry diaper.

1 Point for each night diapered and following all the rules.
2 Points (instead) if you wet while sleeping.
-3 points if you break a rule.

For whatever it's worth I more or less have a 3 day weekend and plenty of diapers to work with but I'll take anything.

Loves: Diapers, Dice Dares, Hypnosis
Tries: Anal, Light Pain, Hidden Public, Bladder Control, Complicated
Dislikes: Large pain, huge mess, long-term anal, extreme bondage
Limits: Pictures/video, bodily harm, a2m, urethra, anything destructive socially/romantically/professionally

Last edited by JTN2010; 02-02-2017 at 08:10 PM.
JTN2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 09:08 PM   #198
johnsmilk

You get to have some fun hiding your diapers in public! Insert 2 dulcolax suppositories( not glycerin) and put on a diaper! Now go to the mall, try to hold in your shit for as long as you can. However long you hold it in determins what happens tonight/ tomorrow. So keep track of how long you held it in once you get to the mall. Now once you shit, you can leave the mall after visiting 3 more stores with that poopy diaper. Now go straight to a place that has icecream. Go inside and take your time ordering. Once you get your ice cream go to the restroom there and dump your icecream inside your diaper. Now you can go home! But keep the diaper on.
Now if you managed to hold your shit once getting to the mall, your in luck!
If you released within
30 min = Take your diaper off, don't clean yourself and put another diaper on, keep it on for 16 more hours using it. If it starts leaking you may add another diaper. Now that old diaper, open it up right after re diapering and you must lick the icecream.
1 hour= wear that messy diaper to bed, you may take it off in the morning, but put another diaper on for 4 more hours, and you can't clean yourself.
2 hours = take off that diaper, and put it under your bed while you sleep. clean yourself, and wear another diaper to bed.
If you lasted 3 hours, you lucked out! Throw that diaper away, clean up, and sleep normal!
Hope you enjoy your dare!

Please give me an extreme challenge!

dislikes/ punishments: low pain, smelling my messy diaper, over 3 hour dares, medium public, shitting my diaper and keeping it on for a long time, wearing a previously used diaper

limits: scat eating, full public humiliation, family, friends

PM DIAPER DARES I WILL DO EVERYONE OF THEM AND PROVIDE PROOF IF YOU ASK
johnsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 10:02 AM   #199
orophins
getDare Sweetheart

Default Beans beans the magical fruit

Okay, you're going to need 4 cans of retried beans, Mexican cheese, 20mg of senna laxatives (5mg tablets of dulcolax usually), milk and baby bottle, and obviously diapers.

You're going to need to buy a ticket for a movie, and I'll even be nice and let you choose one / a time that won't have many people in the theatre if you're not very daring. Purchase it before starting the dare so you can't bail out easily, and buy it for right around noon.

The night beforehand, layer up in a bowl two of the cans of retried beans, interspersed with layers of cheese and some hot salsa if you have it. There should be 4-5 layers and t should create a huge bowl of food. Heat it up in the oven or microwave until the cheese on top is bubbling and warm throughout, then let it cool for 10 minutes or so.

You must then eat this all down with at least 24oz worth of milk in baby bottles. It must be in one sitting and only with your hands/face, so be prepared to make a giant mess! Once done, you are to hold your pee/poo while taking a shower, and then change into a double diaper. I'd strongly recommend against messing yourself yet though, you're going to be in those diapers for a good long while!

In the morning you are to wake up by 7:30 and I'm sure you'll have a nice wet diaper. By 8 you need to have taken your 20mg of laxatives and eaten a normal breakfast. At 10 you will drink another 12oz of milk in baby bottles. At 11 you will take off your second diaper in the double diaper, and use the other two cans of beans, one in the front of your diaper, one in the back, then smash it around. use tape (preferably duct tape) to secure the waist of your inner diaper. You can put on a clean diaper over your messy wet inner diaper if you like now, or even a triple diaper if you want. Use plastic pants or some more tape if you don't have them to secure your outer diaper on tight. Then before leaving for your movie, drink another 12oz of milk.

Now enjoy the movie, I'm sure by mid-morning you'll be farting up a storm. But at some point those toots are going to turn into a mess. If you have to leave the movie early because you make a messy and can't sit away from others, you will spend 3 hours in those diapers once you get home. If you can make it through the whole movie before leaving though, it's only one hour once you get home.

In either event, you must send me a report of how your magical bean adventure went before you are allowed to change out of your messy diapers. Let me know if it isn't extreme enough for you as well In your write-up and I'll give you something else to do .
Dislikes: Denial, anal, baby ageplay, diaper rash, lines, timeout, petplay, dares >8 hrs
Limits: Pain, long dares >2days denial >7 days, bad diaper rash, indiscreet public/friends, permanent, illegal, eating/drinking pee/poo, sissy, face
orophins is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to orophins for this post:
Old 02-26-2017, 09:53 AM   #200
babygetdare

Try and not use the toilet for number two 24 hours before the start of this dare. In that 24 hours I expect your drink almost double the amount of water/fluid you would usually take on (at least 4 litres) and use the toilet the second you get the urge to pee.

I wont make this a long one because I myself am a bit disillusioned with anything over 4-8 hours

Double diaper up when you're ready to start (I cant believe I forgot to add this at the start of the dare -_-).

So...every 60 minutes you're going to have a little challenge/task/etc.
If you fail the task you will use an rng to determine whether:
1. You insert 5 marshmallows.
2. You drink 1l of water
3. You insert two suppositories.
4. You take a max dosage of water pills.

If by the end of the dare you have pee'd more than 3 times and messed at least once (not just marshmallows) then you have failed and should go to your punishment.

Before the end of the dare you should have drunk at least 2l in your own time (not including what you are required to drink as failure).

The first task is simple:
You're going to have 40 minutes to practice learning 'let it go' before using youtube to perform the karaoke version. Slip up once (i.e. say the wrong word or come in very late) and you can consider this a fail.

Insert your pacifier for the rest of the dare - only take it out for drink/food.

The second task:
Make yourself a biiiig bowl of ice cream and add whipped cream /sprinkles /chocolate sauce/etc if available. You will be eating this bowl without the use of any cutlery or your hands. If you do not successfully finish all the food...or if you spill any on anything other than your face you can consider this a fail.

Attach your bib for the rest of the dare (you can clean yourself up before the next task).

The third task:
You're gonna have to burn off that food and wear yourself out. Over the course of the next half hour you will do 50 squats, 50 leg raises (lift each knee up to waist height), 30 press ups and 30 sit ups. Failure to reach all the targets requires you to see if you need to punish yourself.

No more walking, only crawling and you must sit flush on your butt if not moving.

The fourth task:
You are going to play the 'knife game'...but with crayons seeing how as you are too little to use sharp objects. You will need to stab all the spaces in order, starting from behind the thumb to after the little finger, and back again:

i.e 1-2-3-4-5-6-5-4-3-2 (repeat). < COUNTS AS ONE TIME

you will do this 10 times without failing taking no longer than 25seconds.

Wrap your hands with tape/insert them into mittens (no more hands for you).

You will now wait a further hour before you can be free of your babyish condition...unless you require punishment...in which case keep reading.

Punishment:
After your next meal you're going to take a max dose of castor oil (anything over 33ml would turn me into a wreck). 2 hours later you will take a max dose of diurex tablets in addition to drinking two litres of water through a baby bottle. The second you get the urge to pee you will insert your catheter and babify yourself (at least have your pacifier, bib and footie pyjamas) making sure that you put yourself in between 1-3 diapers (your choice). You will fire up a kids tv show and will watch a minimum of 60 minutes, in addition to getting through 4 bottles of water/liquid of your choice and thoroughly messing yourself before you can get changed.

Last edited by babygetdare; 03-02-2017 at 01:38 PM.
babygetdare is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to babygetdare for this post:
Old 03-02-2017, 04:52 AM   #201
Iam
getDare Sweetheart

Start by freezing your handcuff keys. Okay, so now give yourself an enema and then diaper up. Drink 1 liter of water. Tie your ankles to a chair and put your vibrator down the front of your diaper on your most sensitive spot. Set a timer for one hour. Cuff your hands in front of you and tie your hands to your waist so you can't move them very far (keep it long enough to reach the key if need be). Put the handcuff key in a bowl on the table/desk in front of you. You now have to wait until the time is up before you may remove the vibrator. Once removed, you may get free. You must be tired by now, so put on another diaper over what you're wearing, and take a nap. You must lie in your bed for at least an hour. Once done, you are free.

Love: diapers, discreet public, pee, desperation, forced wetting, losing bladder control, bathroom restrictions, pee control, Forced Orgasms, Vibrators, Edging.

Limits: Full public, scat play, anal, nips, family, humiliation, nude, illegal, eating poop, drinking pee, pics, cum eating, crossdressing.

Toys:Vibrating wand, Lovense prostate massager, diapers, handcuffs, rope, belt.
Iam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 06:53 AM   #202
raynacd
Distinguished Member

next time you feel like putting on a diaper roll a die
1-2: one diaper
3-4: 2 diapers
5-6: three diapers is what you must wear.

roll again this number is how many glasses of water you must drink

roll a third time, this number is how many people you must pm for permission before you may change.

kik sissyray81, demand ANY picture from me

loves: playing battleship, corner time
likes: ab/dl, diapers, sissification, bets, blackmail, humilation, slavery, degrading, feminization
limits: nothing illegal, anal, full public

anyone can send me a humiliating task and expect a report

must play any game for any bet

im a loser at battleshits
raynacd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 05:06 AM   #203
SissyTim

Make yourself some pudding, and put it in front and back of your diaper. You will have to ask 10 people here in GD to change out of this diaper. To be safe you will use 3 diapers.

Call me Tiffany please from now on

Likes: parent control, hidden-public, clothing control, humiliation, forced fem, crossdressing, rules, risk of exposure, hypnosis, all sorts of lycra and spandex suits

Limits: illegal, family/friends, permanent, public, messy, blood, anal, pictures, cam

PM DARES for this SISSY

add tasks to my calendar
SissyTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 01:22 PM   #204
babygetdare

You'll dress up as a sissy...since you describe yourself as one I'm going to have to assume you have the clothes. You should make sure you have stockings, heels, a dress (or shirt/skirt combo) and makeup on. If you have a wig that would be good too. You're going to put 1l of warm water into a diaper before putting it on, poking holes and adding another diaper on top. You will tape this diaper to you as best as possible. In red lipstick (or sharpie) I want you to write diaper sissy slut on your forehead and cheeks.

Now you're going to find a hypnosis file (I'm being a bit lazy, so I would recommend you pick your own out) that will help you use your diapers like a good sissy girl. You're going to be taping yourself to a chair with headphones in and the hypnosis file playing in front of you. The length of time you stay taped to the chair in this state depends on how long it takes you to wet your diaper 3 times. You may keep one hand free in the chair to pick up water (which you should prepare and leave close to you as you enjoy your hypno time) but you cannot use it for anything else.

If you fail any of this, you will be wearing diapers every time your orgasm for the next week.

Enjoy
babygetdare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 12:20 PM   #205
orophins
getDare Sweetheart

Default Payback, an enema best served cold?

Okay, I know you're aware of how much fun castor oil is. So I'd love to see you stuck taking a nice dose while trapped in diapers. But that wouldn't be much fun, so let's give you a chance to prove your mettle and avoid it! Make sure you have a solid 8 hours free, and avoid using the bathroom for #2s at least 12 hours beforehand.

You're going to have to take a 500ml plain, cold-water enema, and hold it for 5 minutes. Taping up as many diapers you might need as soon as all that enema is inside you. Add on some plastic pants if you have them, it should go without saying, but I'll say it: the diapers are your potty for the rest of the dare. Doesn't sound too bad, right? It isn't.

Now imagine there's a meter with 30ml of castor oil currently on the clock. You're going to have to take whatever's in that meter. Sounds pretty mean, right? It is.

So here's a deal for you! You can reduce the castor oil meter by 10ml, but must increase your enema by 750ml and 10 minutes each time you do so. Reducing it to 20ml means you have a 1.25L cold-water enema, and must hold it for 15 minutes. Reducing to 10ml of castor oil means you reduced 3 times, and must take a 2L cold-water enema, holding it for 25 minutes. You could even reduce this all the way down to 0ml of castor oil, but would have to take a 2.75L cold-water enema, and manage to hold it for 35 mintues.

So what happens if you fail to hold your enema all that time? Well, I'm glad you asked. Aside from now being stuck in a very cold, very messy diaper, you still have to add half of the castor oil you reduced your 30ml by back to the meter. So say you reduced twice, and only had to take 10ml. Thats 20ml you skipped, half of it is 10ml, so add the 10ml back to the meter, for a total of 20ml, yummy!

You're going to spend three hours in your current diapers, which I'm sure that enema will help you be at least a little messy depending on how big it was. If you had a big enough dose of castor oil, there's a good chance you'll start making a big mess really quick! For these three hours, you need to drink 2L of water at your own pace (I'd recommend spreading out the love). You're going to have another four hours before youre done, but you don't just get a free chance, you're going to have to earn it!

You must select three of the below, fun add-ons in order to have a diaper change after these three hours. If you complete all 5, I'll even be extra nice and let you have an additional diaper change of your choice any time after the first three hours (you might need it!).

Add-ons:
Dress-up: Wear a skirt/dress, bra, pantyhose, heels, and makeup for the rest of the dare.
Doggie: You're a good doggie! Wear a collar, no more standing/sitting on anything besides the ground for the rest of the dare. Your drinks/food must be from bowls on the ground, without using your hands.
Write-up: send a full write-up of your experience so far during these three hours to me, to be followed by a report at the end of the dare on how it went.
Hydration: Add 250ml of water to drink each hour for these three hours, and the four to follow. Take two duirex sometime during your three hours.
No more talking: Insert a gag for the rest of the dare (an uncomfortable one, if possible), only to be taken out when you're drinking water (if necessary).

Once that's all over, you're done with this dare, though you may still want to hang near the toilet for the rest of the day !
Dislikes: Denial, anal, baby ageplay, diaper rash, lines, timeout, petplay, dares >8 hrs
Limits: Pain, long dares >2days denial >7 days, bad diaper rash, indiscreet public/friends, permanent, illegal, eating/drinking pee/poo, sissy, face
orophins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 12:46 PM   #206
tbrmgfh
getDare Sweetheart

Start off by taking a half liter enema and using the inflatable plug. Take your Mac pumps you've ever done with it and add two. Now double bambino and whatever you'd like to wear on top of it. Although, loose pants are required.

Off to the store to buy more diapers. A local pharmacy will do. Hopefully that enema and plug will make it interesting by you squirming while you walk. Won't be waddling because it's obvious two diapers isn't enough.

Once you make it back home with your new diapers. You'll be poking holes in 1/3 of them. Mix them up and those will be yours to use for the next week (or whenever they run out). You be in a bambino as well as three of the new diapers. Make sure you poke holes in any bambino you use as it will be the inner most diaper.

Still holding that enema? Hehe without diturbing your diapers, remove the plug but keep that enema in.
Go and be in only diapers, get into a position where you can do squats. Perform 50. If you've kept the enema in by now good job, let it out in the toilet and start your double diapering with the bambino.

If those squats were too much, then roll a die and stay in those dirty diapers for those many hours. (Trying to pay attention to limits with dirty diapers here).

Once you've changed and cleaned up, stack your weeks diapers neatly and put the two new ones with a bambino (just to keep things organized) have a good week in thick diapers

Please include multiple thick diapers, public sissy humiliation and bondage if possible. I would also like a multi stage date, nothing easy hehehe and also the more likes (or punishments) the better hehe

Likes: Public, Anal, Enemas, Body Writing, Punishment, Waddling, Forced Humiliation, Forced Diaper Flashing, Pet Play, Edging, Age Play, Crossdressing

limits: family, scat eatting, blood, vomit, illegal

I am always thickly diapered as my Mommy has instructed me to be

I Am Mommy's Little BabyGirl!

I May NOT Cum Without My Mommy's Permission

My Lists: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78987
tbrmgfh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 02:59 PM   #207
tbrmgfh
getDare Sweetheart

Bumping bump bump

Likes: Public, Anal, Enemas, Body Writing, Punishment, Waddling, Forced Humiliation, Forced Diaper Flashing, Pet Play, Edging, Age Play, Crossdressing

limits: family, scat eatting, blood, vomit, illegal

I am always thickly diapered as my Mommy has instructed me to be

I Am Mommy's Little BabyGirl!

I May NOT Cum Without My Mommy's Permission

My Lists: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78987
tbrmgfh is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tbrmgfh for this post:
Old 04-13-2017, 04:30 PM   #208
rhl
getDare Succubus

OK let's roll a die, 2 or less 2 diapers, 3 or 4 gets 2 diapers, 5 or above its three diapers. This will be under your outfit for at least 6 hours for the next 5 days, 3 of which must be in public.
In adition since you like to cross dress lets have some fun while wearing your diaper, and we will do the 5 day dare for girls. Of course your panties are going to be the diapers, but all the other dice rolls you must follow. Hopefully you don't get too many 6's

5 day dice dare for women
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=84232
Old 04-13-2017, 07:07 PM   #209
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

For your dare, you will need to begin by paddling your bare ass. 150 spanks to each cheek should suffice. You should administer all of these spankings while bent over a table or chair.

Once you have finished the spankings, go ahead and put your diaper on. Cover your diaper with your 'girliest' pair of panties, a (preferably matching) skirt and no shirt. After dressing up, paddle yourself another 50 times, this time as hard as you can on your diapered bottom.

Once finished with this paddling, reach down your diaper and insert two suppositories into your bottom. Your goal is to hold these two in for atleast thirty minutes. Every minute off you are is how much longer you have to stay in the diaper (in increments of thirty [If you only made it 10 minutes, you would have to stay in the diaper for another 10 hours]).

Dislikes: Pain, CBT, Minor Public, Wax Play, Long Dares, Minor Messy

Non-Negotiable Limits: Major Public, Eating Scat, Messy, Vomit
---
PM Dares and Supply List!

---
BAD BABY! If you see me curse in any of my posts or PMs you are obligated to give me a punishment! For each bad word I say in a post pointed out, I must change the post (if possible) and smack my balls 10 times.
PlagueBringer is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to PlagueBringer for this post:
Old 04-27-2017, 04:40 PM   #210
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

It's been two weeks... Bump?

Dislikes: Pain, CBT, Minor Public, Wax Play, Long Dares, Minor Messy

Non-Negotiable Limits: Major Public, Eating Scat, Messy, Vomit
---
PM Dares and Supply List!

---
BAD BABY! If you see me curse in any of my posts or PMs you are obligated to give me a punishment! For each bad word I say in a post pointed out, I must change the post (if possible) and smack my balls 10 times.
PlagueBringer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, diaper, enema, pee, poo