Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-05-2009, 07:39 AM   #196
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Chapter 21.

I opened my eyes and pulled myself into the upright position as I steadied myself. I brushed my finger through my hair pulling it back from my forehead. I walked to the window once more and stood, stark naked.
I felt uncaring and free, I sauntered to the bathroom, the one that shared between the four of us in the hut, it had only recently opened up and was surprisingly light and clean. The water was refreshing raining down on me and it woke me up. I reached out of the shower grasping at a towel until I realised there was no towel.
I shook myself dry and tiptoed out the door; I looked down the corridor, checking for movement. I went into my room, walking backwards and locking it as soon as I was in. I turned and screamed the same time Lucas shouted sorry. He was lying on my bed, looking peaceful, I smiled for a moment before he opened him eyes, shouted sorry over and over and flung himself out the patio door.
“Sorry, I didn’t think you were, you know. Sorry!” I heard him shout, sounding distressed from outside.
I laughed to myself, after I’d got over being startled. I peered out the now closed door, seeing Lucas hit himself on the head and say something along the lines of “stupid”. I decided I should probably go tell him to calm down. I ran to the drawers, grabbing a towel and quick drying my skin, then emptying the black bag onto the bed I looked through the clothes in there. I grabbed the red and white striped bikini and pulled it on, also throwing on a baggy beach dress and flip flops.
I pulled on the handle of the patio door which was surprisingly heavy, which is why I usually left it open. I tugged and it wouldn’t budge, I dug my feet and it moved a tad before flying open. I felt proud for about half a second before I noticed Lucas standing there half smiling, I guessed he still felt bad.
“Sorry, I-” he began
“Shush, it isn’t like you did it on purpose. You can make it up to me if you like.” I smiled, trying to reassure him.
His mood lightened and he smiled back “How? And, you look nice by the way” he grabbed my hand, pulling me onto the balcony.
“I don’t know, take me somewhere? I’m bored of my cabin” I looked at his face as he thought, I could tell he was really thinking, a little crease between his eyebrows showed up.
I placed my hand on his cheek “Or we could just stay here, I don’t mind”
“No, no I have an idea” he let go of my hand jumping the balcony once again.
I looked over the edge and saw him waiting, arms outstretched. I flung my legs over and fell down closing my eyes. He caught me and laughed at my expression with my eyes squeezed shut.
“Shut up, and put me down” I said, attempting to fake anger and apparently failing as he kissed my nose.
He put me down, holding my hand automatically again as we began to walk off into the shade from the sun.
“Charlotte?” I looked up to see him gazing at me as if he were thinking something important.
“Hmm?” I replied
“I, um I think...” He hesitated looking away “I think it’s this way” he mumbled turning right and pulling me along.
He didn’t speak for the next few minutes, I wasn’t sure what was going through his head, but I could tell he felt awkward. I stretched my arm around his waist and ducked under his arm.
“You okay?” I wondered aloud
“I am now;” He smiled “We’re nearly there by the way. It’s not much, just someplace I found while wandering”.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 07:39 AM   #197
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Bit of a short chapter, but I've completely run out of ideas once more.
If anyone could help me at all, please PM me with any ideas you may have.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 08-05-2009, 05:06 PM   #198
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Chapter 22

Thanks to DoGooder for the idea.

We began down a hill; I used all my energy to concentrate on not slipping. The route ahead didn’t look like it’d be a comfortable one to roll down. Every time I stumbled Lucas held on tighter to my hand, it seemed he was having no problem which annoyed me just a little. He tugged my elbow pulling me out of the path of a branch; I was too busy watching my feet to notice. I didn’t expect it and ended up falling to the side anyway. He caught me and rolled his eyes.
“We are nearly there, so let’s hope for fewer hazards” He smiled as he turned away but I saw.
Finally, I began to hear the rush of water and birds calling overhead. We came out from the trees onto a small area of beach which seemed cut off from the places filled with kids.
Everything about this area was nicer, it seemed special, maybe it was the silence and the fact it way away from this camp. Like it was our own world.
The ground here was more sand than pebbles; the water seemed to be warmer and clearer even from where we stood. The sunlight reflected off of the water causing me to shield my eyes, it was much more open here, but I liked it... Lucas placed his hands on my shoulders and spun me away from the sun’s rays grinning at me.
“What do you think?” He said, looking past me down the beach,
“It’s lovely, and I bet I can beat you to the sea” I turned and ran laughing to myself taking advantage of his distraction.
At least out in the open I didn’t seem to be a stumbling mess of a girl, and maybe I could beat him at something. I ran kicking off my flip flops; I turned to see him getting closer.
He ran up behind me grabbing me around my waist and spinning me in the opposite direction to the water while I pummelled his arm with my fist, seemingly having no impact. I growled noiselessly as he let go of me and ran off.
“Cheater!” I shouted through my grin and he ran at the sea pulling his shirt over his head.
I pulled off my beach dress and started off toward the sea in my red striped bikini.
He’d already beaten me, but I wasn’t going to stop.
I jogged to the water’s edge spraying water and lumps of sand behind me. As I got closer waves crashed over my feet, the water colder than expected I jumped. Lucas was already waist deep, doing his dorky victory dance, waving his arms around and singing a war cry. I jumped the wave and awkwardly swished through the water toward him. He continued with his dancing swaying his hips as if he were doing the hula. I leaped onto his back and covered his eyes.
“Guess who?” I whispered, trying to imitate his voice,
“Well, I actually have no idea. Really, I don’t.” He laughed out loud and I slipped off his back falling into the water again.
“Oh it was you, Miss Clumsy” he laughed faking a shocked expression. He tried to help me up but I pulled him dunking his head. He popped out of the water; his hair flopped over his eyes. I couldn’t help but to burst into laughter at his mop-like new look. He reached out to me and I attempted to swim off and escape but he grabbed my leg and pulled me back through the waves. We stood in the water laughing over each other until we calmed down.
I threw my arms around his neck and hugged him; he responded automatically and pulled me closer. I rested my head on his chest and noticed the sun had begun to fade.
I wasn’t sure what Lucas was thinking really, maybe when we returned to school he’d forget about this, go back to being popular. I wasn’t sure; all I knew is that I didn’t care, if I could take these moments I could keep them at least. So I’d take what I could. I pulled my head back to look at him, his eyes were closed, and I guessed he was deep in thought.
I laid my head on his chest once more and inhaled, if I could stay here for eternity I would, but even here, I knew we’d have to return to our cabins soon. The water had begun to chill me from the waist down and I shivered, Lucas felt this and took my hand up onto the sand.
I sat down on the warm sand, pulling my knees to my chest. Lucas stood for a moment before mirroring me to the left.
“Charlotte, I’ve had probably the best time of my life here, at this camp. Well, I mean the camp is great, but it would have been nothing without you... What I’m saying is, I’m glad, that I spoke to you and that you spoke back” He laughed nervously and I didn’t get why. “ I was just thinking, it may just be in my mind, but it seems we, um, you know?”
“I’m confused” I smiled, puzzled at where he was going with this.
“Do you want to be my... girlfriend, I guess? You know, officially, if you like.” He rushed the sentence and then immediately looked away.
“Of course I do, is that what all this was about. You seemed so scared, you muppet” I giggled at him and he looked in awe.
He took my face in his hands and kissed my forehead, my nose and lastly my lips. I placed my hand on his chest and felt his heartbeat quicken. The kissed lasted longer than I’d thought, when we finally leant back the air had become a little colder, and the sky darker. I sighed, hoping this school trip would never end.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Last edited by BettyBoop; 08-06-2009 at 01:05 AM.
Old 08-05-2009, 07:57 PM   #199
italian99

Perfect installment. Is this the last of Charlotte?

Dislikes: Permanent, Family, Poo, Piss, Very Public, Lots of Pain, Anal
italian99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 02:47 PM   #200
DoGooder

Thumbs up Keep Going!

When are you going to post the next installment? This story is awesome!
Old 08-11-2009, 01:53 PM   #201
theone
getDare Succubus

Great story and original. Keep up the good work.
theone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 09:02 PM   #202
gamma526

excalent just finnish up to this point...just to be clear, they don't know who x is righ?
Old 08-12-2009, 08:18 AM   #203
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

No they don't know who the person is. I don't even know. I don't think I'll reveal it either.
But any ideas would be greatly appreciated, I'm uber stuck.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 08-12-2009, 11:41 AM   #204
Lovesfundares
Account Banned

OMG BETTY IS UPDATING THIS AGAIN? OMG I LOVE YOU BETTY BECAUSE THIS STORY ROCKS MY SOCKS.. lol

betty for president. or the UK equivilent

http://lfd-brodytunis.tumblr.com/
Lovesfundares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 10:44 AM   #205
CharlyBelles

Send a message via MSN to CharlyBelles

you used my name? i might read this if i ever get around my laptop-block and to the half-naked guy above its the prime minister
CharlyBelles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 07:38 AM   #206
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Add me to the
I want more and cannot wait to read the rest
camp of people
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 07:46 AM   #207
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Someone PM me ideas then. I've gone blank. I'll ask Charlotte as well when she comes over. We are going to see ORPHAN!

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 08-26-2009, 12:34 PM   #208
LastLine

Oh I thought about that film - hope it's good!
LastLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 12:35 PM   #209
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight
Thumbs up

have her do something at school or be a slave

there r some ideas
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 12:37 PM   #210
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by firenight View Post
have her do something at school or be a slave

there r some ideas
Not exactly the most inspired or original ideas...

Maybe, Bella, you should leave us hanging. It's on a cliffhanger, but it's also a suitable end. Maybe you should take a break and come back to it in future. Or follow up with a sequel of sorts. If you don't have any ideas, don't add to it just because others want to. Yeah, I'm one of those people, but I'm willing to accept this as an ending. Or I'm willing to wait.

Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk