Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 02-27-2013, 07:39 PM   #196
lamington19

Default hey

loveing this storie best on ever dont stop ur really good
lamington19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 11:58 AM   #197
Unidentified
Distinguished Member

At part 2 now, looks really good! Keep up the good work!
Unidentified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 09:03 PM   #198
shola

Love the update!
shola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 10:23 PM   #199
Dom Male

Keep going please

Likes most things

Hard Limits: Public, Cam, Pics, Poo, shaving, cum eating.

These are a work in progress and may be subject to change.
Dom Male is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 03:24 PM   #200
DickBanger

Best story on here, keep writing.

like:jerking off, cumming, bondage, Xdressing
dislikes: piss, poo, anul, humping, edging
limits:blood, permanent, public, semi-public, pain

toys:
~None

clothing:
~male clothing(mens 3 sizes XL, M, L & boy clothing S.) ~female clothes (two sizes L & M)
DickBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 02:18 PM   #201
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 49

The new girl

Chapter 49

Laura takes of her clothes as she does not want a punishment for not completing her dare: “Good that I can stay in my room, I only have to sneak to the toilet before bedtime.”
She sits at her desk and tries to do some homework, when she remembers the second part of the dare. Laura has been so eager to strip that she has forgotten all about it: “Oh no… I also have to get myself wet.”
Laura gets up and stands in the middle of the room. She spread her legs and feels her pussy with one hand: “I have not been this dry for weeks.”
She starts to move her hands to stimulate her clit. In the beginning she does not feel much, but little by little she gets moist in her tiny slit. Laura’s nipples also get harder and soon they point strait out in to the air.
It starts to feel very good for Laura and little moans slip from her mouth: “Mmmm… MMmmm…”
Laura decides that she is wet enough for her to have a little break: “I have to be careful not to cum.”
In the same she realizes that she is standing in front of her door: “Oh my god. What am I doing? Here I am naked with my legs spread and both hands buried in my pussy masturbating. If someone entered that door, I will not leave anything to their imagination… I have to be more careful. If mom or dad sees me like this, I do not even want to consider the consequences. And Sarah – no she cannot see more of me like this… It must just not happen…”
Laura moves to her bed and lies down for a moment. She reaches for her blanket to cover up, but in the last moment she stops. Laura does not dare to do so, what if Jessica finds out?

Next day in class Laura’s teacher has just announced that the school has decided to have an extraordinary sex education for the next two periods.
Just before the class Emma and Maria has approached Laura and told her, that they have talked to the teacher, and Laura should do whatever the teacher tells her to do – or else…
The teacher: “It is no secret that sex education classes are quite boring. So I am happy to announce that today, we have a real model that will demonstrate the female body for us.”
Laura is in deep shock and thinks: “No, I cannot do this…” In desperation she looks at Maria. But to her horror, Maria just nods at her: “Does she really what her to do this? No, they cannot be serious…”
The teacher: “Laura please come up here.”
Laura does not know what to say, but eventually she rises from her seat and goes to the teacher.
Many of the boys start to howl, which makes Laura blush even more, as she stands in front of all her classmates, and her teacher is standing next to her.
The teacher: “As this is sex education, we are so fortunately that Laura is not fully developed yet. This gives us a unique opportunity to study the development of the female body.”
The teacher: “Let’s start with the breasts. As you all know us women starts to grow breasts so we can feed our children, when it comes to it. Laura please take of your shirt and bra and let’s have a look at your small tits.”
Laura cannot believe how her teacher is talking to her. But she does not dare to disobey Emma and Maria, so she slowly lifts up her t-shirt so her bra is visible. Below her nipples are getting hard, and is clearly shown underneath her training bra. Laura drops the t-shit on the teacher’s desk. She closes her eyes, as she does not want to look at her classmates, when she shows then her tits. A moment later she slowly lifts her bra up over her head, and everyone can see her small tits and erect nipples.
The teacher: “Good Laura. As mentioned before you can all see that Laura is not so developed yet. What is your bra size?”
Laura: “…32… 32AA…”
The teacher: “They will properly grow more – let’s hope so.”
Several laughs come from the class.
The teacher: “Now let’s see what this is really about – your vagina. And please hurry, just get it all of.”
Laura looks down at Maria, and she approves it. Laura unzips her pants and in one motion she lowers both pants and panties.
The teacher: “Now let me help you.” She kneels in front of Laura and takes on leg of the pants: “Lift your foot.” She removes Laura’s pants and panties from the right foot: “And the other.” And a moment later the pants and panties are of.
Laura stands there with her legs together and her hands in front of her, trying to cover up her little slit and sparse hair.
The teacher: “Come Laura – Sit on the desk and spread those legs so we can have a look at you.”
Laura moves to the desk and moves her ass up onto it. Then she lifts both feet to the desk too. Her pussy is now in full view for all her classmates to see. Everyone is silent, and many of the boys stare at her with open mouths.
Maria puts her hand in the air.
The teacher: “Yes Maria?”
Maria: “Can Laura please show us how she masturbates?”
The teacher: “What an excellent idea. Many of the boys do not believe that us girls masturbates. This is a good opportunity to show them how wrong they are. Laura please rub that huge clit of yours.”
Laura puts her hands to her pussy and without further hesitation she starts to rub her clit. She is already very wet, so rather quickly she gets herself fired up: “Mmmmm… Mmm… MMMmmmm…”

In the same Laura wakes from her dream. She is very confused: “What happened? Ohhh… it was just a dream – or rather a nightmare…”
Laura lies in her bed with both hands on her soaking wet pussy. Most of the things happened might have been a dream, but the masturbation has not: “Ohh… what is happening to me? Why did I have that nightmare? No, Maria and Emma must not join each other. Maria, Jessica and Carol at least take care of me. They will never let me do such thing. But not Emma - she does not care at all.”
She gets up from the bed and finds her cellphone to check the time. It is almost ten, and she has not done her homework yet. Laura sits at her desk and opens her books. Her horny pussy does not make it easier, but she manages to finish in around an hour without too much trouble.
Laura spreads her legs, to check her wetness with her left hand: “Still a little wet, but might have to increase it.” She starts to rub her slit, and it feels good: “Mmm…”
After a moment she feels an urgent need to use the bathroom, so she has to stop her stimulation: “Oh no… I have to leave the room now… nude…”
Laura sneaks to the door and puts her ear against the door. No sound. She slowly opens the door a little, so she can check if Sarah or her parents are in the hallway. Again no one is there.
She quickly opens the door and almost runs to the toilet door and enters. Laura finishes her business in the bathroom including brushing her teeths, when someone knocks on the door.
KNOCK KNOCK!!
Sarah: “Laura hurry up”
Laura is about to panic, but manages to calm down: “Just a second…” She tries to think fast in her head: “What to do? I cannot go out nude to Sarah. But what other chooses do I have? Either I walk naked past Sarah to my room, or I cover up and fail my dare.”
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!!
A desperate Sarah knocks on the door again: “Laura I need to use the toilet!”
Laura opens the door, hoping that Sarah is too busy noticing – or at least too busy to care about her nakedness. As soon as the door opens, Sarah pushes her way into the bathroom but stops as soon as she sees Laura.
Sarah looks surprised at Laura: “Naked again?”
Laura says nothing. She just tries to get past Sarah to get to her room.
Sarah: “You really ask for that spanking” and she slaps Laura’s ass as it passes her
Laura: “AAuuucchh, stop it” and she walks away from Sarah.
Sarah: “Laura come back here!”
Laura stops: “Noo…”
Sarah: “Now!”
Laura: “Why?”
Sarah gives her the look.
Laura: “Please don’t… mom and dad are downstairs…” she slowly walks up to Sarah.
Sarah: “Enter!” and she signals with her hands, to Laura to reenter the bathroom
Laura slowly sneaks past Sarah with her back to her, to try to hide the writing on her front.
Sarah closes the door and turns the key: “Bend over and spread those legs!” She is enjoying every second of this.
Laura begs as she begs over and holds the sink: “Please…”
Sarah: “Just for your record, this does not count as your spanking – see it as a bonus for being naked in the house – again!”
Laura: “Please please… mom and dad will hear us”
Sarah: “Only if you screams. But let me be fair to you.” She walks to the shower and turns on the water: “This will take the worst sound.”
Laura: “Thanks…”

Sarah: “Now first I need to use the toilet, so turn around and face the door.”
Laura: “Okay…” and she moves to the door. She thinks: “I am lucky that she has not noticed the writing on my body yet. She has been so keen on spanking me that she has not seen it…”
Sarah pees and gets up again: “Get back into position.”
Again Laura does as her sister orders.
Sarah: “Okay you have two options. Either you get 5 on each buttock or you get 25.”
Laura looks over her shoulder at Sarah: “And what is the catch?”
Sarah: “Clever girl, not so stupid after all. 5 hard or 25 softer of course”
Laura just wants to complete her suffering, and get out of the room before Sarah notice the writing: “5 hard…”
Sarah: “Suit yourself”
SMACK - Laura: “Auch…”
SMACK - Laura: “Auucchhch…”
SMACK - Laura: “Arhh…” it starts to hurt.
SMACK - Laura: “ARRHHhh…”
SMACK - Laura: “ARRRRRHHhhhh…”
Sarah: “That was the left – ready for the rigth?”
Laura: “…Yes…”
SMACK - Laura: “Auch… Auch…”
SMACK - Laura: “Aaauucchhch… please…”
Sarah does not care, she just continues.
SMACK - Laura: “ARRHHhh …”
SMACK - Laura: “ARRRRRHHhhhh … please please not so hard…”
Sarah: “You choose hard yourself, so stop complaining.”
SMACK - Laura: “ARRRRRRRRHHHHhhhhhhhh…”
Sarah walks to the shower and turns of the water again: “I am still working on your real spanking. Do you look forward to it?”
Laura: “Of course not!”
Sarah: “Now get out of here, and let me have some privacy! Sleep tight – little sis!”
Laura: “…You too…” She leaves the bathroom and goes back to her room to get some sleep. Laura cannot believe her luck of not having to talk about the written on her body.
As she lies in her bed, she feels her wet pussy begging for a good rubbing: “Why am I feeling my wet pussy, and not my sore butt? And how humiliating to let Sarah spank me, but I have no other choice. If mom or dad get to know what I am doing, they will kill me…”
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 02:26 PM   #202
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Not bad, keep it up.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:18 PM   #203
shola

Great! Love the update!
Old 03-10-2013, 12:00 PM   #204
SofieJeske

Still enjoying it
SofieJeske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 03:34 PM   #205
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target

A tiny anniversary today - chapter 50 is on the way. And more than 60.000 reads on the story - I have not in my wildest fanasy expected the story to come to this

Thanks for all of you for following Laura's adventure.

Still do not hisiteates to contact me, if you have any comments on the story.
Old 03-13-2013, 03:35 PM   #206
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 50

The new girl

Chapter 50

Laura wakes up the next morning, this time she pinches herself, to make sure she is not dreaming. She is still naked and horny as hell. Laura decides to practice her cock sucking on her dildo, so she does not forget. She cannot take more punishment at the moment.
She is getting fairly skilled with her mouth, and is able to take it 2/3 of the way inside her mouth. Also she has improved on not using her teethes on the dildo. The 15 minutes goes by quickly this morning. Laura gets dressed and makes herself ready for school. She does not dare to take a shower, as she is afraid to wash of the marking Emma made on her stomach yesterday.
Maria is waiting for Laura outside school: “So Laura are you sure you want my help with Emma?”
Laura: “Yes, please…”
Maria: “The price will be high.”
Laura: “Please Maria – help me. I know I do not enjoy what you are making me do. But Emma is so much worse.”
Maria: “Okay okay. We just have one little issue.”
Laura thinks: “Oh no… please tell me that she can help me today…”
Maria continues: “…We are not yet ready with the plan for you, and we will not finish before the weekend.”
Laura: “Please, I cannot wait…”
Maria: “But I will help you, if you promise to complete the plan this weekend.”
Laura: “I will…”
Maria interrupts her: “…And if not, we will hand you over to Emma again – understood?”
Laura does not hesitate: “Yes of course – I will do whatever you say, just please do not let Emma do anything to me.”
Maria: “Good – and when we deal with Emma today, you will do EXACTLY what I tell you to do. Else I can’t help you!”
Laura: “Yes, I will… Thank you for helping me!”
Maria starts to walk away: “Talk to you later.”
Laura: “See you!”

In the first break Emma passes Laura and whispers to her: “Toilet – now…”
Laura quickly texts Maria before she follows Emma: “Emma, Toilet.”
Maria answers: “Go, I will come.”
Inside the toilet Emma checks that they are alone before she speaks: “How is my little bitch?”
Laura whispers: “Fine…”
Emma: “Good – still have the text on you?”
Laura: “Yes…”
Emma: “Show me”
Laura lifts up her t-shirt, so Emma can see the text.
Emma: “Higher.”
Laura: “Please…”
Emma: “Do it!”
Laura lifts both her t-shirt and bra to her chin, so both her tits are visible
Emma: “Better, now stay like that until the break is over.”
Laura: “No – please…”
In the same Maria enters the toilet. She has been waiting outside all the time, and Jessica and Carol are guarding the door, so no one else is entering.
Maria: “Now what do we have here?”
Emma: “Just my bitch – as you can see.” She points at Laura’s stomach.
Maria: “You bitch? No you are so wrong.”
Emma: “She is.”
Maria: “No – she is MY Bitch!”
Emma starts to get uneasy: “Your… your bitch…” she looks at Laura that is just looking down into the ground, but still with her hands on her t-shirt and bra showing her tits.
Maria: “Correct, and haven’t I told you multiple times NOT to mess with me?”
Emma: “Maria… I… I am… so sorry… I did not know…”
Maria hands Emma a marker: “Please correct the text.” And she points at Laura.
Emma is confused: “What… what do you mean??”
Maria: “Emma Emma… The name!”
Emma gets the point and striking out “Emma’s” and writes “Maria’s” on top, just on Laura’s right breast.
Laura just stands there, not daring to move or saying anything. But inside herself, she is half enjoying how Emma has changed from a dominating fox to a scared little sheep.
Maria: “Better, now I hear that you have some pictures of My Bitch. The first thing you do when you get home today is to destroy them all – DO you understand?”
Emma: “Yes… of course… All of them…”
Maria: “And to make sure you do not forget any of them – please stand like Laura.”
Emma: “No – please… you cannot do this… please…”
Maria: “So you can do this to my bitch, but do not want me to do this to you? Is this how you respect me Emma? Now do it, or I can find a better place for you to do this!”
Emma: “No not that…” she slowly grabs the bottom of her shirt and slowly lifts it. When the shirt reaches her bra, she stops.
Maria: “Go on – the break is almost over.”
Emma continues to raise the shirt, and her light blue bra comes into view.
Maria: “Also the bra!”
Emma: “Please!”
Maria ignores the pledging and instead finds her cellphone and points at Emma.
Emma covers her bra with her hands: “NO not that!”
Maria: “Emma – last change. Either you let me take the picture – or you will do this in the classroom in the next break!”
Emma gets desperate: “NOOO!!! Okay okay… I will do it!” She moves her hands to the side of her bra and lifts up both bra and shirt. Emma’s nice and firm 32B tits get into full view, and a tear runs down her cheek.
Laura looks at the girls standing next to her, and her eyes quickly finds her tits. Laura thinks: “What a nice pair of tits. They fit her body perfectly – I wish they were mine… Look at those nipples, small and semi erect, and with light colored areola surrounding the nipples.”
Maria takes a few photos: “Now Emma – you stay away from my business, and you destroy those photos. Then my photos of your tits stay with me!”
Emma: “I will, just let me go…”
Maria: “Laura get dressed and come with me. Bye Emma!” They leave Emma alone in the toilet, still flashing her tits.
Old 03-13-2013, 05:32 PM   #207
shola

Love it!
I do wonder what Maria has on Emma though...
Old 03-14-2013, 01:28 PM   #208
SofieJeske

looking forward to the weekend!
SofieJeske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 12:55 PM   #209
Slut020

Man I love this story
Slut020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 09:17 PM   #210
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Great, keep it up.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, coming of age, humiliation, truth or dare