Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-28-2024, 11:50 AM   #181
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quite an enjoyable night, as well as the report. It looks like you're not the only one that needs to spice up some boring intervals at work, you are in good company, in several means...
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2024, 12:52 PM   #182
Alessandro1991

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli_ View Post
Why to strip off the unnecessary clothes when I can directly not bring bra, panties or tshirt from home and have none with me?

Then we go with that, u just gonna leave everythi g u don't need at home
Alessandro1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2024, 02:21 PM   #183
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
Quite an enjoyable night, as well as the report. It looks like you're not the only one that needs to spice up some boring intervals at work, you are in good company, in several means...
For me was quite intense and exciting and yes nice ro know.. thanks to some drinks and a nice evening .. someone else loves to spice up some boring rime at work.. and I still think about the feeling of Sab boobs on mine...

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode

Last edited by Eli_; 01-28-2024 at 02:48 PM.
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2024, 02:23 PM   #184
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessandro1991 View Post
Then we go with that, u just gonna leave everythi g u don't need at home
So no panties no bra no tshirt at work tomorrow.. I already planned to do this but now is mandatory .. maybe no socks as well.depends on the weather tomoorrow, today was quite warm.. or maybe it was me..

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 01-28-2024, 02:45 PM   #185
Alessandro1991

Quote:
So no panties no bra no tshirt at work tomorrow.. I already planned to do this but now is mandatory .. maybe no socks as well.depends on the weather tomoorrow, today was quite warm.. or maybe it was me..

The less you can manage without getting ill, the better
and don't forget the dildo, without panties u got nothing to fill u up
Alessandro1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2024, 03:26 PM   #186
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessandro1991 View Post
The less you can manage without getting ill, the better
and don't forget the dildo, without panties u got nothing to fill u up
I will wear only the bare essential from home and will bring my dildo..

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 01-28-2024, 04:09 PM   #187
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Mm.. makes me wet just reading.. I have a spare key at home.. we may work on this.. the idea drives me crazy at the moment
I know you can't resist the temptation of putting yourself in a dangerous game

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2024, 04:26 PM   #188
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Your reports on friday night are mouthwatering...

Nice to know you're surrounded by fellow sluts (maybe it's something in the chemicals you handle at the lab? or is your pussy's scent lingering at your workplace that got them so inspired?). And well done in playing your cards in a playful but daring way...

Oh, and let us know, how was it to feel Sab boobs pressing against yours? Are they soft, or firm? Were you left with the curiosity to get to know them better?

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

Old 01-29-2024, 07:00 AM   #189
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

So time to update my reports, first I am now here in lab, wearing scrub, socks (it is again below zero so ..freezing) slippers and lab coat, no bra, panties or tshirt with me at all and my dildo of course.
Regular clothes are skinny trousers, heels, pantyhose vneck pullover and coat, oh btw what I call a coat is something like this! but black
Saturday evening
We planned to leave early, to be there around 7pm or so and have some talk with our friends before dinner, I already told hubby what I was planning to wear and he loved it.. while we were preparing I just modeled the bodysuit and heels for him, I don’t know if I told you but the bodysuit is crotchless, so my pussy was showing, and of course I was not wearing panties or bra.. just the bodysuit and heels..
He told me he was great and told me as well his cock was already hard as a rock just looking at me and thinking I would be like this under my double breasted jacket/dress ..I got near him and felt with my hand his hard cock under his trousers.. and told him “I think it will be better with a necklace..”
He was going to tell me something when I unzipped his trousers, lowered the bodysuit to free my boobs, went down on my knees and started sucking him off.. while fingering my totally wet pussy..when he was about to cum I stopped and kept masturbating him telling him I was thinking about a special necklace.. and let him cum aiming at my boobs…covering them in his cum, then I simply put the bodysuit up and kissed him “This is the perfect necklace..” I told him smiling.. he just smiled back at me and told me I am a crazy slut and that he was almost hard again, then he asked me if I would do it for real, going out at our friends not only half naked but with cum on my tits.. and of course I answered yes..
Once “dressed” the texture of the bodysuit seemed to be made on porpoise, only if you know you could tell that the small “drawings” on my boobs were cum but I could feel the smell, don’t know how much it was real or it was my horny imagination..
Off we went then, the jacket/dress showed a lot of cleavage and the open holes on my bodysuit showed naked skin .. it was not hard to tell I was braless but only me and hubby so far knew I was even pantyless with my bare pussy out of my crotchless bodysuit..
That it was so easy to see I was braless for real and not my horny imagination I got it once at our friend house, as we got there we took off our coat and while the 2 hubby went in the living room to drink I help my friend to bring the coat in they bedroom, as soon as we were there and put the coats away she just grabbed the hem of my jacket and pulled it to her, making it open a little bit and telling me “forgot something?” “..dont think so..” she then undid the two buttons holding it closed and simply opened my dress top to bare my bodysuit (not)covered boobs, there is another button on the inside that prevented the coat to fully open and show her my bare pussy.. but I almost fainted and my pussy got so so wet… but anyway after few minutes the task of showing my boobs to my friend was already done.. at least barely covered by the bodysuit.
“..you are still the same, getting older but the same little slut you were at university.. “ “..if I remember you were maybe worst than me..” “ I still am, that is why we are still good friends ..” she then redid my buttons and we went back to the living room.
Just to let you know she was wearing (link to something similar) a short skirt with buttons on the side, black stockings a vneck pullover (no bra .. her nipples were poking trough the pullover, she almost never wear a bra having small tits) and nice oxford heels.
We went on chatting and having some drink and appetizer before dinner, it was since before Christmas holiday we did not meet and we had a lot of things to talk about.
The we started having dinner, still talking while eating, and at some point I “dropped the bomb” with the boob aging theme.
I got the chance from my friend telling me how she liked the choice of my bodysuit (it was clear it was a bodysuit…) and I told her back something like “..and it even helps with “boobs ageing”, you know boobs are no more the same I had at 20.. this helps hiding the effects of being 40 now.. “
Well the “bomb” worked so well, she commented on me not having to be worried about my boobs, I replied telling her she has smaller boobs and less to worry about, so for sure her boobs would be the almost the same she had at 20.. and this went on for a while with both hubbies telling their point of view as well… then she was the one to drop the bomb.
“why don’t you let us judge? “ “…judge what??” “you boobs ageing ..easy” “..how?!” “You can show us.. we already have seen you topless a lot of times so it’s not a big deal for you and for us..” “we already have seen you topless a lot of times too.. so you can be judged as well.. and we can see how well you are doing with your boobs ageing..” this was quite typical for us, to joke and tease and have fun with each other since university.
Of course the two hubbies were just telling us to go for it.. not even to ask.. anyway as I told you we have been friends for so long and even went on holiday together, and anyway they were used to us joking one each other..
But I was not sure how much she was doing this for a joke or for real.. and she already knew what I was wearing under my dress.. when she simply said “I will do if you do” “…what?” “take off my sweater and stay here topless, both hubbies will then judge, based on what they remember of our topless sunbathing at sea, so are you in for this?”
I just started sweating, feeling my juices flow in my pussy..almost fainted .. then just said “Ok, if you do I do”, we just watched each other and then my friend lifted her sweater and took it off, she was wearing nothing under it so she was there topless in a second.. I undid the buttons on my dress, took my arms off the sleeves and lowered the bodysuit to be topless as her.. but with a little difference, my pussy was bare and this made me even more horny .. I was still sitting and the table was hiding my bare pussy but I knew I was for all porpoise naked in front of my friends..
The wo hubbies were not speaking at all, just watching us … then we asked them their judgment about hour.. aged boobs..
Of course they told us that so far we have nothing to worry about, they seem to be even better now, then the 2 evil guys told us that for a better judgement they should even feel them not only look at them… “ just look, no touch” we said almost together.. but my juices were flowing at the idea of having the 2 of them feel our tits…
“ok but then let us look … you can stay topless..” we watched each other and just smiled.. “Why not… anyway you have already seen everything..”
We had coffee then and some drinks while the 2 of us were still topless, at some point I even took the dress from under my ass, where it was bunched to put it on the back of my chair.. to remain almost completely naked even if hidden behind the table..I even opened somewhat my legs.. hubby near me put a hand on my tight then.. toward my pussy to find a soaking wet pussy that he fingered some trying not to be noticed..
After a while my friend asked me to help her bring some thing in the kitchen and I hurried to put my dress on and redo the inner button, of course they complained about being topless, but I told them we agreed on topless not bottomless as well and off we went.
In the kitchen my friend told me “..I had this in mind since I saw you wearing this bodysuit.. “ “you are the same slut..” “yes and you were right before, I am worst than you..” and saying this she lifted her skirt to show me a shear black tstring.. “ …this time you are a step behind.. “ I told her undoing my inner bottom and opening my dress to show her my bare pussy in the crotchless bodysuit.. “ I have to buy something like this..” she told me, and off we went after “dressing back” to our hubbies.
We talked and had some more drink, we even started talking about some holiday together this summer or even in spring.. then we left to go home..
In car I was so horny.. I stripped naked in few minutes taking off heels, dress, bodysuit.. and started fingering, I opened hubby shirt and trousers and started masturbating him as well… I did not even bothered to get dressed from the car to our door… as soon as we were in.. he just jumped on me to properly fuck me…

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
The following user says Thank You to Eli_ for this post:
Old 01-29-2024, 07:04 AM   #190
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post
Your reports on friday night are mouthwatering...

Nice to know you're surrounded by fellow sluts (maybe it's something in the chemicals you handle at the lab? or is your pussy's scent lingering at your workplace that got them so inspired?). And well done in playing your cards in a playful but daring way...

Oh, and let us know, how was it to feel Sab boobs pressing against yours? Are they soft, or firm? Were you left with the curiosity to get to know them better?
Don't know about the tall one, she was a surprise but anyway her tits are so small.. she almost never wear a bra, anyway I can't tell if she is a slut or.. just a playful nice lady looking for some thrill sometimes during boring hours in lab.
Sab as well.. maybe she likes to show off a bit.. anyway if we are somewhat friends at work, 3-4 out of a wide bunch of people.. it means somewhat we have some kind of affinity

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 01-29-2024, 08:15 AM   #191
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Oh my, every report is better than the one before!

I love how you get yourself drunk with horniness, pushing yourself to show more and more of your body. What's better, it seems like your sluttines is contagious: every girl around you seems to be helpful in creating the right frame for your little dirty games.

So, even more hard cocks and wet pussies for you! Yay!!!

Polimorphous perverse.

Old 01-29-2024, 11:19 AM   #192
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Oh my, every report is better than the one before!

I love how you get yourself drunk with horniness, pushing yourself to show more and more of your body. What's better, it seems like your sluttines is contagious: every girl around you seems to be helpful in creating the right frame for your little dirty games.

So, even more hard cocks and wet pussies for you! Yay!!!
I understand it seems like that.. but honestly I have to say, as I told you before, we are close friends and shared a lot together, even holiday.
As students we shared a lot of clubbing, flirting and experimenting.. when in holiday together as couples not only we sunbathed topless usually but in the house we shared it was not uncommon to stay there barely clothed and we had more then one lunch or diner with the 4 of us topless.. or wearing just a towel so it was not such a "big deal".. well of course different and exciting and made me horny, for sure my friend got "flirty" and was in the mood to play.. but I was the one dropping the bomb she got it as if I was telling her " go on lets have some fun tonight..like in old times".. and we did

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 01-30-2024, 01:55 AM   #193
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Hi Eli, any special plan for today?

Polimorphous perverse.

Old 01-30-2024, 03:04 AM   #194
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Hi Eli, any special plan for today?
Quick update for today, and short resume on the situation...
I am now in lab, wearing the same, so scrub, lab coat, socks and slippers, nothing else, no panties, no bra no shirt.. and I have dildo, and pliers..
Yesterday was a busy day at work and I did not made it to be here so much so I still have to do the dildo dare.. I hope today is going to be a little bit quite so I can do more.
And.. you know what pliers are for, and yes, I will do it today ..
About the we and friends and colleague, some short resume:
- I just met Sab for a couple of minutes yesterday, busy day for her too, but we texted some and she is still "high" fore the evening with colleagues.. she told me "thanks" again and told me we have to go out together more often, I see if I can have lunch with her today or maybe a longer coffee break
- The tall colleague, as for Sab I just saw her passing by yesterday, maybe I see her again at lunch or coffee break.
- My friend.. well she texted me and we had a call on Sunday, a long one, she told me she was like "back at uni time" and she loved this, we talked about us, our friendship, crazy things we did in the years.. and she proposed to go out, only the 2 of us, for some drinks, we will go on Thursday after work.

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 01-30-2024, 03:29 AM   #195
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Yes, we know what the pliers are for! Are your already wet in anticipation? If not, let us take care of it...

But before, speaking of wetness, I have a curiosity. For days, you worked with no underwear and with a constantly dripping pussy... Did you notice any wet spot on your scrub's pants?

Polimorphous perverse.

Last edited by CombedThunderclap; 01-30-2024 at 03:30 AM. Reason: edited for better clarity

Advertisements
Kink Talk