Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 10-07-2022, 01:13 PM   #181
Jsklos

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoreEmma View Post
Fancy chicken nuggets and rice, aka I fried the nuggets in teriyaki sauce, recently found out I’m celiac and I am struggling with food ��

Nah cause once the collars on, I’m like a minute away from being leashed to something
I'll give you a choice here. Either put on the collar, or you can't use your hands or utensils to eat. You're not the one in control and can't just say no because you don't want to lose control, silly. You're here so that you're not in control.

I mean, if you REALLY didn't wanna be collared, you wouldn't've brought it up.

Kik - Jaskailos
Jsklos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2022, 01:16 PM   #182
WhoreEmma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsklos View Post
I'll give you a choice here. Either put on the collar, or you can't use your hands or utensils to eat. You're not the one in control and can't just say no because you don't want to lose control, silly. You're here so that you're not in control.

I mean, if you REALLY didn't wanna be collared, you wouldn't've brought it up.
… I put the collar on 😑

I didn’t mean to my brain correlated you saying “leashed” to “leash” and then you brought up the collar!

Toys: lovense dolce, domi, nipple clamps, suction dildo (7 inches)

… collar, leash, anal beads, blindfold, handcuffs (100% easy enough to break), 2 butt plugs and a chastity belt with attachments to plug pussy and ass. (And some lacy lingerie, thigh high socks with paw pads at the bottom and kitty ears)
WhoreEmma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2022, 01:22 PM   #183
Jsklos

Quote:
… I put the collar on 😑

I didn’t mean to my brain correlated you saying “leashed” to “leash” and then you brought up the collar!
You can say what you want, but I think everyone here knows you wanted this to happen. You should make sure you have all your toys in your signature. "Collar" and "leash" aren't there, so I wonder what other fun things are you hiding from the site, hmm?

Kik - Jaskailos
Old 10-07-2022, 01:23 PM   #184
WhoreEmma

Quote:
You can say what you want, but I think everyone here knows you wanted this to happen. You should make sure you have all your toys in your signature. "Collar" and "leash" aren't there, so I wonder what other fun things are you hiding from the site, hmm?
I’m not hiding anything 😳

… collar, leash, anal beads, blindfold, handcuffs (100% easy enough to break), 2 butt plugs and a chastity belt with attachments to plug pussy and ass. (And some lacy lingerie, thigh high socks with paw pads at the bottom and kitty ears)
Old 10-07-2022, 01:27 PM   #185
Jsklos

Quote:
So, no plugs, paddles, gags, blindfolds, really sexy lingerie, etc that people might want to know you have for dares? Nothing you've used to make yourself cum besides what's listed already?

Kik - Jaskailos
Old 10-07-2022, 01:29 PM   #186
WhoreEmma

Quote:
So, no plugs, paddles, gags, blindfolds, really sexy lingerie, etc that people might want to know you have for dares? Nothing you've used to make yourself cum besides what's listed already?
Maybe I have a couple things

Old 10-07-2022, 01:30 PM   #187
Jsklos

Quote:
Maybe I have a couple things
Don't be shy, add them to your signature.

Kik - Jaskailos
Old 10-07-2022, 01:37 PM   #188
WhoreEmma

Quote:
Don't be shy, add them to your signature.
I updated it and that’s everything I can think of

Old 10-07-2022, 01:41 PM   #189
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

Quote:
I updated it and that’s everything I can think of
Bet a plug in your ass, the chastity belt, and endless teasing would get you to where you need to be lol.
Old 10-07-2022, 01:41 PM   #190
WhoreEmma

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSpanker View Post
Bet a plug in your ass, the chastity belt, and endless teasing would get you to where you need to be lol.
I’m exactly where I need to be, finishing eating chicken nuggets and watching some ghost hunters

Old 10-07-2022, 01:45 PM   #191
Jsklos

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Also WhoreEmma
anal beads, blindfold, handcuffs (100% easy enough to break), 2 butt plugs aaaaand a chastity belt with attachments to plug pussy and ass. (And some lacy lingerie and thigh high socks with paw pads at the bottom and kitty ears)
Hmm, something seems amiss here. You weren't exactly telling the truth. I count 6 things you were hiding from the world. It's only fair to say each of your asscheeks deserves a spanking with your leash for each thing you kept hidden.

Kik - Jaskailos
Old 10-07-2022, 01:45 PM   #192
WhoreEmma

Quote:
Hmm, something seems amiss here. You weren't exactly telling the truth. I count 6 things you were hiding from the world. It's only fair to say each of your asscheeks deserves a spanking with your leash for each thing you kept hidden.
But my leash is made of metal and that’s not a good spanking implement 😅

Old 10-07-2022, 01:47 PM   #193
Jsklos

Quote:
But my leash is made of metal and that’s not a good spanking implement 😅
Fair enough, use your hand then.

Kik - Jaskailos
Old 10-07-2022, 01:48 PM   #194
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

She probably has a bathbrush she can use in the diaper position... and just one each? try a dozen each to make an impression. And at the very least a wooden hairbrush / spoon.
Old 10-07-2022, 01:48 PM   #195
WhoreEmma

Quote:
Fair enough, use your hand then.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSpanker View Post
She probably has a bathbrush she can use in the diaper position... and just one each? try a dozen each to make an impression.
I can do hand but I don’t have a bath brush! But also an implement would be too loud to do tonight and my roommate would hear

Advertisements
Kink Talk