Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 09-04-2016, 03:15 PM   #181
Chappers
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Closet Sissy View Post
Just finished the condom one, not a fan of cum eating at all so i definitely needed the practice. Thank you for the task Miss Adriella
I loved it. Thank you Miss Adriella

Dislikes: lots of pain

Limits: Public, scat, webcam, diaper, permanet, wedgie, lines.

39/m/Straight/married

My AMA page
My Online Calendar
PM Dares and extras(please read) - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78087
Chappers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 07:23 PM   #182
lop747
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumSlutAdriella View Post
All slaves who didn't post any review about previous tasks, you have 24 hours to write them. If you don't you will regret it very much!

Those who have done their tasks and wrote reviews. I have another task for you. (You can do it if you have permission to cum)

1) Go and buy some condoms according to your size. I want at least 5 of them.

2) Now measure your erect prick. Look at the spoilers below and choose the one which states your pricks length.
Great task! Unfortunately I am in chastity and not allowed to cum but read it anyway. I wish so badly I could have done the task! maybe next time. Thank you anyway! When I get unlocked I'll try and remember to do this one!

Likes/dislikes/limits

PM dares
lop747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 07:29 PM   #183
bleonav06
Account Banned

Tomorrow all of you are going to start the day off with your fly down, and leave it that way until someone corrects you on it

Limits pics vids scat illegal family extreme pain public wedgies messy

No I don't have or want kik or skype don't bother asking nor do I want to be your mistress nor slave

m/19 switch

I don't have any toys

AMA My first story

Spoiler:
Lol you just wasted your time opening this
bleonav06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 08:21 PM   #184
sexboy_69

I will like to join in

Likes: orgasm control, humiliation, bondage, hidden public, rules, clothes control, spanking, bodywriting, games (with forfeits)

Limits: pics/videos with face (cam), family/friends, pee/scat, ilegal, permanent
sexboy_69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 08:29 PM   #185
TheBigSkip

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleonav06 View Post
Tomorrow all of you are going to start the day off with your fly down, and leave it that way until someone corrects you on it
Considering I'll be in a hot pink thong tomorrow I think I'll be spotted quickly

Loves: Blackmail, exposure, SPH, cuckolding, forced bi, feet

Likes: bimbofication, hypno, cei, humiliation, worshipping, BBC, body writing, anal, public exposure, disgusting task, degradation, piss

Dislikes: scat, shaving, family, illegal, full public exposure
TheBigSkip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 08:44 PM   #186
DanLookingForFun

This sounds like good fun, I'll join in

I'm new here and curious to try new things but go easy on me!

Likes: hypno, slow teasing, masturbation, edging, mild pain
Limits: blood, piss, poo, public, illegal
DanLookingForFun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 10:59 PM   #187
Master Sidious

How men can ever be subs for extended periods of time is beyond me. Cum isjust disgusting and especially when mixed with the taste of condoms. Good thing my Dommes and Mistresses will side with a fellow Top and let me out early.

thank you for the task, Miss Cumslut Adriella.

Give me Sissy Bitch dares in Male Farm

Check out my Tumblr: cockslurperextraordinaire

Dislikes: being in control

Limits: exposure, public, semi public, bodily mutilation

Click the link to make me Getdare's Bitch
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=276795
Master Sidious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 11:39 PM   #188
ooo
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Sidious View Post
How men can ever be subs for extended periods of time is beyond me. Cum isjust disgusting and especially when mixed with the taste of condoms. Good thing my Dommes and Mistresses will side with a fellow Top and let me out early.

thank you for the task, Miss Cumslut Adriella.
Cumplay is a limit of mine
Limits: Public,face pics,cbt,pee/poop,toilet,cum eating/on face,friends/family,
illegal,permanent,forced bi,messy

Girls pretty please pm me

Pm Dares
ooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 03:21 AM   #189
slave4myowner

Quote:
Public is a limit for me sorry

It is an honour to be denied by the Ladies of GetDare

29 / M / SWITCH
Likes: cum control ,toilet control ,corner time , humiliation,spanking ,clothespins,bondage
dislike : cum eating
Limits : public ,family,face,ass play,lines,Sleep Deperived
,cum or stocking
slave4myowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 03:37 AM   #190
Buttaholic
getDare Succubus

Count me in, please.

Likes/Dislikes & PM Dares

Would it be trouble if they knew?
Buttaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 04:46 AM   #191
ashiq

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumSlutAdriella View Post
All slaves who didn't post any review about previous tasks, you have 24 hours to write them. If you don't you will regret it very much!

Those who have done their tasks and wrote reviews. I have another task for you. (You can do it if you have permission to cum)

1) Go and buy some condoms according to your size. I want at least 5 of them.

2) Now measure your erect prick. Look at the spoilers below and choose the one which states your pricks length.

0-1 inches

Spoiler:
You are a worthless scum. Are you sure that what you have between your legs isn't a pussy? Anyways I don't care and I don't want to waste any of my time with you.

You will put the condom on your "cock" and ruin yourself. Repeat this process five times. At the end you should have five condoms filled with your ruined cum. When you are finished I want you to bind condoms. At the end they should look like gums.

Now I want you to chew all of them one by one until they all pop. By now your mouth will be full of cum. I am sure you know what the next step is. Swallow all that cum like a good whore and thank cum out loud for making you eat your own cum.

1-3 inches

Spoiler:
How is your little prick? Do you think you will be able to cum by stroking? Maybe you should rub your prick to cum. Anyways, let's begin to the task.

You will put the condom on your "cock" and ruin yourself. Repeat this process four times. At the end you should have four condoms filled with your ruined cum. When you are finished I want you to bind condoms. At the end they should look like gums.

Now I want you to chew all of them one by one until they all pop. By now your mouth will be full of cum. I am sure you know what the next step is. Swallow all that cum like a good whore and thank me out loud for making you eat your own cum.

3-5 inches

Spoiler:
Ehh. At least it looks like there is something between your legs. Not a good sight but better than a boy pussy. Anyways let's start the task.

You will put the condom on your "cock" and ruin yourself. Repeat this process three times. At the end you should have three condoms filled with your ruined cum. When you are finished I want you to bind condoms. At the end they should look like gums.

Now I want you to chew all of them one by one until they all pop. By now your mouth will be full of cum. I am sure you know what the next step is. Swallow all that cum like a good whore and thank me out loud for making you eat your own cum.

5-7 inches

Spoiler:
Well, well. What do we have here. Finally a cock which is able to please women. Maybe not so big, but better than most of the participants. You are probably thinking that you will get a reward don't you. After all you have a big cock. Right?

Wrong! Sure it is bigger than most, but it still lacks too many things. Now let's begin the task.

You will put the condom on your cock and ruin yourself. Repeat this process two times. At the end you should have two condoms filled with your ruined cum. When you are finished I want you to bind condoms. At the end they should look like gums.

+7 inches

Spoiler:
Finally, a big, big cock. It is able to please women too. You deserve a reward don't you? Let's begin then.

Put a condom on your big, enormous cock. Stroke it, I want you to edge 100 times. I am sure that lots of cum will come out. Right?

When you finish your 100 edges, stop and edge for the last time. I want you to ride it. When you think you can't hold it any longer, go over the edge, but ruin your orgasm.

Are you disappointed. Hahaha... Your disappointment just begins, slave. Don't you ever forget your place. Take the condom off. Be careful don't spill any of that delicious cum.

Got it, good! Now I want you to bind the condom.At the end it should look like gum.

Now I want you to chew that gum until it pops. By now your mouth will be full of cum. I am sure you know what the next step is. Swallow all that cum like a good whore and thank me out loud for making you eat your own cum.
Thank you Adriella
For making me drinking cum two times

Likes: Ballbusting,Edging, Orgasms Control, T&D,CBT,Humiliation, Pain (clamps, pegs, spanking, etc.), wax, ice, chastity
Dislike: urethral, no touch, hot sauce, forced orgasms, big plug.
Limits: body fluid, public.

kik:ashiqjas

>>>>>>>> Torture me/ give me tasks in my torture thread<<<<<<<<

PM Dares

ashiq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 05:13 AM   #192
sissydiaper

I am will join in
sissydiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 11:52 AM   #193
Closet Sissy

Quote:
I just came back from the store to get groceries, fly was down the whole time, no one said anything. Guess no one was looking at my crotch or if they were they didn't say anything.

Everyone saying public is a limit, it's not like having your fly down isn't something that has never happened to everyone. This is an easily doable dare with some minor humiliation, you guys can handle it

Likes: humiliation, bondage, crossdressing and being controlled.
Limits: no involving others. Nothing permanent, messy and no scat.
Items: Butt Plug, Gag's, Nipple Clamps Chastity Device, Makeup, Wig, Locking High Heels, Corset Various Women's Clothes, Bondage Hood, Ankle and Wrist Cuffs

Last edited by Closet Sissy; 09-05-2016 at 11:55 AM.
Closet Sissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 12:23 PM   #194
Hendrix

I am most definitely in
Hendrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 12:30 PM   #195
whoops

Yo I'm in too! Do your worst!

likes: pee, semi public, corner time, line writing, essay, cum savoring, denial,Cum Eating, Anal

dislikes/punishments: Femdom, Feminization, I will do anything, semi public, Cbt, Short term denial

pm "ADD" to add a PM dare

WISHLIST
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=80740
whoops is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
girls, humiliation, tasks