Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 04-20-2018, 11:00 AM   #181
Getnakednow
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submissive girl View Post
Hey

I'm a 18 years old SUBMISSIVE looking for a FEMALE/MALE DOMINANTS to teach me how to be a good slut and make them happy. Here are some slutty things about me

1)I like to be treated like a bitch
2)I will do anything to please my owner
3)I like to make others happy by looking at me suffering
4)I have a naughty pussy and boobs looking to get tamed by a set of painful punishments

Limits
•blood
•family
•face
•ginger
•ass,ass/pussy hole pictures

I HAVE NO TOYS WITH ME AND I LIVE WITH MY FAMILY

kik- nicky___3
I will message you on kik

Dislike: pee; scat; insertion; bondage; public full; edging; illegals; permanent; photos; slave; going on main streets; any daytime dares.

Limits: risky but not too risky public

Dice game

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...09#post3029609

http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/showthread.php?t=31277

Try out the new Dressing room dare

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...81#post3255281
Getnakednow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 12:25 AM   #182
Masterforslavegirl

Experienced Sadistic Master Seeking a Young Girl to Own, Use, Train & Mold As My Personal Slave
I’m A Sadist At ❤ (Pleasurable Pain)

A Little About My Vanilla Life:

I Love Working Out (Lifting Weights, Jogging, Biking, Boxing, Soccer, Football, Track)!! Shopping, Cooking, Staying In Shape, Outdoors, Hiking, Camping, Movies, Eating, Cruising, Fooling Around, Hanging Out With Friends, Rainy/Cold/Windy Weather With A Bit Of Sunshine…Sometimes I’m Not Much Of A Party Guy I’m More Of A Family Guy, I’m Addicted To The Color Red, I Have To Have Something With The Color Red, I Love Classic Cars, I Own A 65 Mustang, I Love Michael Jackson (My Favorite Singer Of All Time)

A Little About My Kink Life:

10 Years Experience In Being A Sadistic, Controlling, Possessive Master. I Got Very Into It Out Of High School And Has Since Been A Big Part Of Me, I Don’t Feel Complete Without A Slave.

My Ideal Slave:

A FEMALE Lol Someone Fun, Caring, Attractive (As In Personality & Physically) Kinky, Open Minded, Attentive, Loving, Understanding, Obedient, Loyal, Overall Fun To Be With. Age Is Of No Preference Although Be Legal! I’d Take Anybody That I Can Mesh With Completely Than In Just 1 Thing. She Must Also Love Anal As Much Or Even More Than I Do.

Type Of Relationship I’m Looking For:

Im Seeking A Female, Someone Who Genuinely Wants To Have A Relationship Online With Me Via Kik/Skype. That Being Said I’d Love Someone Who Pays Attention, Does What She’s Told And I’s Always Up For Anything, Now Our Relationship Online I Know We Won’t Always Be Available 24/7 Because Of Work, Family, Life In General So I’m Understanding Of That But I’ll Damn Make Sure You Feel Like You’re Owned When We Aren’t Talking .

General Requirements I Need From My Slave:

- Legal Age
- Being My Personal 3 Holed Fuck Toy
- Obedient
- Committed
- Attentive
- Loyal
- Pictures Of Tasks/Punishments Given
- Videos Of Tasks/Punishments Given
- Kinky
- Open Minded

How I Am As A Dom/Master:

I Am A Strong Dominant, Assertive, Possessive, Strict, Demanding, Controlling, Disciplined, Caring, Fun, Visual, Sadistic Master. I’m Very Confident In Everything I Tell You, Tasks/Punishments, Anything. I’m Strict/Detailed When It Comes To What I Want My 3 Holed Whore To Do, I Want Everything To Be Followed To The Last Detail And On Time Or Consequences Will Be Involved Depending On How Bad You Messed Up. I’m Disciplined, I Will Want To Get To Know You, Know How Your Schedule Is So We Can Fit Us I Know We Have Priorities Outside Of This. I’ll Have Certain Things Done From You, If You’re Not Disciplined I Will Teach You To Be 1 For Me. Im Controlling, I Love Control, I Love Being In Charge Of Things That Makes My Slut Feel Owned In Her Daily Life Either When We’re Chatting Or Not Like Panties, Grooming Of My Pussy, Orgasms, Toys/Items To Use, When, Where And How Much She Can Play With My Holes.*I Have An Extremely High Sex Drive…..Try To Keep Up

Kinks I’m Into: Anal (Giving/My Addiction) Control (Clothing, Grooming, Holes, Orgasms Etc.) Choking (Giving), Biting (Giving/Receiving) Teasing (Mental/Physical), Orgasm Denial (Giving) Creampies (Giving) Humiliation (Giving) Bondage (Giving) Blindfolds (Giving), Bodywriting (Giving) Pleasureable Pain(Giving), Degradation (Giving) Insertions(Giving) Panties (Giving) Household Items(Giving), Temperature Play(Giving), Pussy Torture(Giving), Nipple Torture(Giving), Spit Play (Giving) Pet Play (Receiving) Asshole Worship (Giving/Receiving), Public Play (Giving/Receiving) Hidden Public Play(Giving/Receiving), Ass Worship (Giving), Body Worship (Giving/Receiving) Wedgies(Givingl, Enemas(Giving), Exhibition(Giving/Receiving)

When You Message Me:

If You’re Interested In Me, Get To Know Me, Talk To Me, I Wanna Know What You Want:

- Let Me Know What Interested You In Me.
- Why You Would Be A Good Slave For Me.

I’m Looking Forward To Talking To You!

Kik Me: Masterforslavegirl
Masterforslavegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 02:01 AM   #183
alexsmith18

Rainbow young asian slave

Contact details: Skype: ahsan.aijaz8
Role: Slave
Limits: In Sugnature.
Dislikes: In Sugnature.
Sex: Male
Availability: I am available all the day for short cam session, i do long cam session at night of my country , pm me for details
Experience: I'v experiance of 1 years as slave

Likes/Loves: edge, anal ,cbt ,bondage spanking , masturbation instruction, feet play, cum play, underwear in mouth, Teasing, Ruined orgasms, Nipple play, cum or orgasms control/ Denial, Battheship challenges and more.

Limits : No face ,exposing and blackmailing

Dislikes : hard pain , Hard Torture

Toys: Shoe laces or string, Clothes pegs

My Telegram is : AlexSmith018 and inbox for Skype
alexsmith18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 04:53 PM   #184
restrained_guy

Contact details: Kik: restrainedguy
Role: Slave/pet etc
Limits: Pooing, gagging, public nudity, public exposure, permanent damage or changes to body, extreme pain, involving other people like colleagues or family (I can't think of anything else right now )
Likes: Cum control, edging, dares, bondage, private Humiliation, willing to experiment to add to this
Availability: It varies but would usually have at least a few hours daily
Experience: not a lot to be honest. Mostly online but looking to try new things

Still establishing my limits, why not pm me a dare to help my research...

Kik: restrainedguy
restrained_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 05:32 AM   #185
subboise69

49 MWM 6'4" 250lbs 4" sub

===
Orgasm control, mild anal, ruined orgasms, denial, edging, forced sex, obeying orders, watersports, pain, eating cum, CBT

playing with poo,

public, extreme pain, extreme anal,...
subboise69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 12:56 PM   #186
Master_Eragon

Default Looking

Quote:
Originally Posted by slutslavechristine View Post
Contact details: Skype- slutslavechristine Kik-slutslavechristine Email- [email protected]
Role: Slave/Sub
Limits: Scat, involving Family/Friends , Public (hidden may be discussed), Permanent marks/damage, illegal, everyday clothing/food control
Dislikes: messy, anal(not much experience)
Sex: Female
Availability: varies
Experience:not much experience other than doing some tasks online, nothing longterm
Kik no longer active
Old 08-16-2018, 06:35 AM   #187
Miss_K_the_Domme
Account Banned

Key 25 Domme seeking kinky, bisexual, in-shape, male or trans sub <30

25 Domme living both in Buffalo, New York and Boston, Massachusetts, (and work travel all points in between) seeking a KINKY, IN-SHAPE, DISEASE-FREE, BISEXUAL male or CD sub between 18 and 30 for online training, or preferably online training leading to real-time service and slavery.

You must be from a country where English is the PRIMARY language, or fluently speak English.

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:

In-shape (skinny, athletic, or muscular...NOT FAT)

Disease Free

Swallowing your own cum AND piss

Bisexual - you WILL BE servicing males for My entertainment

Between 18-30 - willing to bend this rule for superior specimens who are willing to do deviant, taboo acts.

Clean-shaven face. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Those are the MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS you must meet; they are not goals for you to accomplish in a few weeks. If you can't do ALL of the above RIGHT NOW, then do not bother reading any further.

Face pics and videos are a MUST.

If interested, send Me a RESPECTFUL message (address Me as Miss in EVERY message) including your:

Height (in inches)

Weight (in pounds)

"** If you aren't familiar with pounds and inches, there is a new invention called the internet. This internet will help you convert the measurements you ARE familiar with into inches and pounds. **

COMPLETE list of limits

List of Sex Toys

Your Kik name (Kik REQUIRED)

**** That is 7 required bits of information in your initial message to Me. Make sure you have them all included. ****

If you send Me your Kik, you better be signed in and ready to reply.

If you look young I will require unedited proof of your age.

Kik: Miss_K_the_Domme
Old 08-31-2018, 01:55 PM   #188
Sakurai
getDare Sweetheart

Default 24 m sub

I dont want anything super formal like having to say sir/ master after every line. It makes things feel so robotic, unnatural and plain old boring. I want someone I can have a conversation with. and not worry so much what needs to be included in every line. I also hate impatient people. If you cant wait 30 seconds for a reply we will not get along very well. I can get busy at times and be forced away from my screen or phone for 5-10 minutes, if you cant handle that we wont be a good match.

I live in est timezone and am available 8pm -3 am est almost everyday with little to no dictations, before that I however can get busy and reply's may be more sparse etc.

My main kinks right now have been online exposure, crossdressing (limited attire) and some bladder play, I have lots of other ones but I figured I should just mention a few here.

I've always loved other people seeing me. And its a huge turn on losing control ( in a safe way) and have anyone see me and random people i dont know messaging me about it. I also love the amount of control it gives to my partner. I've also always like the Idea of being pimped out to others to service, etc.

Cross dressing was my first big kink and what started me into everything else. I love the feeling of panties and stocking and feel sexy wearing them. Though I dont have a ton of space or options for wearing so I dont wear all that often.

Bladder play is a kink i love some days and like less others but the desperation aspect is what really turns me on to it. And with it I have grown a liking to diapers as well.

Well If I sounds interesting to you please feel free to contact me here, or by kik: sakurai123

18+ kik group Bound & Gagged #bound_gagged

Likes: diapers, Light age play, Light pet play, Exposure, humiliation, Discreet public, rules, hypnosis, cross dressing, feminisation, denial, cbt, Chasity, bondage, bathroom control, wax
Limits: blood, scat, public, family. Social suicide

toys: Toys: magic wand, panties, bra, dress, tights, thigh highs, diapers, cloths pins, Chasity cage, bondage tape, cuffs, bed restraints, gag, plug, abdl paci, candles
Sakurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 11:34 AM   #189
Kinov

Contact details:
-Kik: kinovv
Role: Sub
Limits: Permanent damage, finacial, unsafe, unhealthy, scat, public, exposure, blood, illegal stuff.
Dislikes: Humiliation, extreme pain.
Availability: Not available if sleeping. London time.
Experience: 6 years on and off. Had multiple mistresses and I stream on chaturbate sometimes.

Females or trannys only pls

Kik: Kinovv

PM Dares

My toys

My limits

Last edited by Kinov; 09-13-2018 at 11:57 AM.
Kinov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 03:30 PM   #190
Aqw

Contact details: Kik: aqwslave
Limits: public permanent damage or changes to body, involving other people like colleagues or family
Dislikes: Extreme pain, piercings, choking or gagging
Availability: I am not available during the day and evenings. The best time for me is between 4 pm and 6pm weekdays, Eastern Standard Time (EST).
Experience: I've had some on/off experiences with Masters and Mistresses before but I've never been owned. I've always been submissive but have been involved in BDSM and being a slave for 2 weeks now.
Ps I live at home still and we do not have good phone serves there so availability may vary
Old 09-18-2018, 12:21 PM   #191
Slave1993

Default A simple hello and aplication as your potential slave.

Contact details: Kik: Your_Servant123

Limits: piss/scat/cum/utheral play, public nudity, permanent damage or changes to body, extreme pain, involving other people like colleagues or family
Dislikes: Extreme pain, piercings, choking or gagging
Availability: Im avaiable mostly everyday von morning to night.
Experience: Ask me on Kik
Old 09-19-2018, 04:28 AM   #192
EVAN WELLIUM
Account Banned

I am evan, male slave ,27 years old.

like to be controlled (in my limits- family, public, friends, illegal, cum eating), secretly and personally. means no involvement any other person.

doing job and living with parents and cousin sis. no personal room but personal bed.

And also you just make some rules for me and if I fail punish me because nowadays I am very lazy and not going to gym even I paid money for one year and in last two months I go gym only 10- 15 days I guess.

my kik - evanwellium
skype [email protected]

Will add blackmail power for control me strictly.
EVAN WELLIUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 01:17 PM   #193
WildSikes

Contact-kik: dark_sikes

Role: dom

Been seeking a proper sub/slave for awhile and still out on the look out. Details are in my signature and willing to 'interview' any potential ones on kik.

Master

Interests: Teasing, humiliation, hidden public, slight risk, training, taking control, experimenting new and creative ideas.

Dislikes: Blood, extreme pain, extreme bondage.(pretty much very extreme things. Prefer to keep my girls in good condition. Doesn't mean I wont do the lighter side of pain and bondage.)

Kik - dark_sikes
WildSikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 07:19 AM   #194
mack88

Contact details: Kik: joherm86
Limits: scat, public nudity, permanent damage or changes to body, extreme pain, involving other people, family, fully public, drinking piss, face
Dislikes: Extreme pain
Availability: I am not available weekends, but available 10/11ishPM-7/8ishAM PST
Experience: I've had some online/offline masters over a few years.
mack88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 09:42 AM   #195
eoin62

Contact details: Kik: eoin62
Role: Slave, currently in chastity at least until Sunday
Limits: a2m, scat, head shaving, public, illegal, animals, anal, extreme pain, involving other people like neighbors, work or family
Likes: dares, bondage, embarrassment, light to medium pain, chastity,
Dislikes: cum eating, piss, shaving
Availability: I am available evenings and weekends, though it would be best to schedule a time.
Experience: some experience.

Advertisements
Kink Talk