Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 06-02-2014, 02:48 PM   #181
Ly Ph
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tibbar2 View Post
one step closer to our "someday."

Do you think there will be tears of joy on that someday?

If you could have that someday anywhere and do anything where would it be and what would you want to do on it?

For some reason I feel like the latter has been asked already. If it has I am sorry.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits here
Ly Ph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 04:49 PM   #182
Tibbar2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ly Ph View Post

Do you think there will be tears of joy on that someday?

If you could have that someday anywhere and do anything where would it be and what would you want to do on it?

For some reason I feel like the latter has been asked already. If it has I am sorry.
I honestly don't know. My daydreams usually involve tackling and having my wicked way with him. I guess it depends on how far away someday really is.

In a perfect world, we would go off together to some tropical island where we could cavort like rabbits. A better question would be what wouldn't I want to do when I finally have him in the flesh. I fully expect him to live up to the promise from one of the first songs that went into the "Master Mix."

When your body's had enough of me
And I'm laying flat out on the floor
When you think I've loved you all I can
I'm gonna love you a little bit more
Tibbar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 05:02 PM   #183
maxS
Distinguished Member

Reading about the tropical island made me think.
1) Whats the most exotic place you have visited?
2) Whats your favorite holiday destination?
3) Which place do you really want to visit some day?
4) What is your favorite holiday/travel memory?
maxS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 06:21 PM   #184
onipran
getDare Devil

Dare to answer the following questions:
1. The best thing you like in your master ?
2. The worst thing you hate in your master ?
3. Did you ever disobey him?
4. If yes, when?
5. Your biggest and darkest fantasy with your master?
Old 06-03-2014, 04:39 AM   #185
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

What has been your favorite question asked so far?

What question did you least like to answer?

What question do you wish would have been asked but hasn't yet?

What question could we ask that would have the most interesting answer?

What has it got in its pocketses?
Old 06-03-2014, 02:30 PM   #186
Tibbar2

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxS View Post
Reading about the tropical island made me think.
1) Whats the most exotic place you have visited?
2) Whats your favorite holiday destination?
3) Which place do you really want to visit some day?
4) What is your favorite holiday/travel memory?
Hawaii was interesting but it rained the entire time we were there. It was also insanely crowded and expensive. Tulum was one of the most stunning places I've ever visited.

The first time I visited San Diego was in the middle of winter. It was amazingly wonderful to sit by the pool and wander through the zoo. Going back to Utah wasn't fun but I took my Mom back there as soon as I could. I prefer seeing lots of sites rather than staying in one place for long.

Of course the UK because that's where Dark lives. There are a few of the states I haven't visited yet, mostly in the deep South and Northeast.

When I was really little we took a road trip to visit my Dad at a construction site in Arizona. It's one of the few vacations I had with all three of my brothers. I remember stopping at some tourist place and seeing a mummy and being horribly disappointed that the Big Rock Candy Mountain wasn't made out of real candy. The construction site was on an Indian Reservation so that was an adventure as well.
Old 06-03-2014, 02:44 PM   #187
Tibbar2

Quote:
Originally Posted by onipran View Post
Dare to answer the following questions:
1. The best thing you like in your master ?
2. The worst thing you hate in your master ?
3. Did you ever disobey him?
4. If yes, when?
5. Your biggest and darkest fantasy with your master?
I've come to depend on our daily contacts, even if it is just a few minutes here and there. That tides me over until I can gorge myself by talking to him for hours at a time. Since we are in different time zones it makes for some interesting interactions. Luckily, he likes how I look while I'm still naked in bed.

Dark wouldn't still be my Master if I hated any part of him.

We are extremely honest in our interactions so there is no need for "proof" that I have followed through with a given task. That being said, I provide daily reports and other evidence of my exploits. Occasionally, Dark decides to share certain aspects which is always embarrassing but also empowering. The only time I get into trouble is when I forget things or fall asleep on him. I wouldn't consider that "disobeying."

I've already covered what we would do if given the chance to be together so I will focus on my growing obsession... a tattoo. I'm sure if I had thought seriously about it I would have added that to my limits as most rational people do. I wear his ring which gives me a visual reminder of how much he cares for and protects me, but rings can always be removed. I want something permanent that symbolizes what we have together.
Old 06-04-2014, 04:49 AM   #188
Dark_Controller

So this morning, I ended your denial.

You were teased terribly by me, unable to do anything, and then came the punishment phase, a live edge, where you couldn't take anymore...

The words of that song again though.. #when your body's had enough of me...

So you had another edge to do... this time you were told not to stop. instead told to cum.

What I want to know and of course in detail, are your thoughts and feelings before during and after these stages.
Dark_Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 02:20 PM   #189
Tibbar2

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilohs_candy View Post
What has been your favorite question asked so far?

What question did you least like to answer?

What question do you wish would have been asked but hasn't yet?

What question could we ask that would have the most interesting answer?

What has it got in its pocketses?
It would be cheating to say any from Dark. Probably my favorite was the one I could answer with my report on kinky house cleaning. It made me seem very adventurous.

SweetTeen's question to list everyone I know in GetDare with a one word description was really hard. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings and I knew I was going to leave people out or have it misinterpreted. It was really embarrassing when everyone started looking and talking about it in the chat room.

There have been so many that I'm not sure there is anything left to ask. My mind is a blank.

The most interesting based on the shocked look on Dark's face was the reason I don't have sex with my husband. You can Google Peyronie's Disease if you really want to know. I'm not going to say any more about it unless required.

My Precious!
Old 06-04-2014, 02:37 PM   #190
Tibbar2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Controller View Post
So this morning, I ended your denial.

You were teased terribly by me, unable to do anything, and then came the punishment phase, a live edge, where you couldn't take anymore...

The words of that song again though.. #when your body's had enough of me...

So you had another edge to do... this time you were told not to stop. instead told to cum.

What I want to know and of course in detail, are your thoughts and feelings before during and after these stages.
*** With permission from Dark, here is a slightly expanded version of today's report.***

Hello, My Love

It's always a special treat when we can Skype in the morning even without sound. I'm not sure if you intended what happened or if it just developed as the morning progressed. You have an amazing talent for weaving a story such that my brain and body respond. As you described kissing your way up and down my body... tying me to the bed... having your wicked way with me... There were several times where I just had to kick my feet in frustration because you wouldn't let me play.

I was so worked up by this point that all I could think was I couldn't bear to do edges this morning. When I didn't hop up immediately to get on the scales, you just started over again. It felt like cosmic justice that your wife came home and interrupted the festivities. Unfortunately, that meant I had no excuse not to weigh myself. It was disappointing but also a relief that I hadn't lost any more weight. That would have meant a dice roll and potentially a lot of edges.

I've said it before but when you look at me with that smile... the one that says I'm beautiful and sexy and everything a sub should be... it melts my heart every time.

I haven't been as good as I could be on the diet so you said I deserved a small punishment. Wasn't leaving me horny and aching enough? "I'm going to watch you and you are going to edge for me personally. Starting when I say so... and your torture will be complete. Be a good girl for me."

I was so worked up by this time that I couldn't take much direct stimulation to my clit. You ordered me to hold it and ride the edge. I did everything I could but had to stop before falling over. "When your body's had enough of me... I'm going to edge you a little bit more."

I started over again. Only this time you told me not to stop. To cum for you. My brain hiccuped for a moment because I wasn't sure if I was reading it correctly. It's not June 19. I'm not allowed to cum yet. Your face told me you were serious and because my body is yours I did cum.

I have never been in denial this long so I had no idea what to expect. It wasn't a wave of pleasure as much as a release of everything. It seemed to go on forever. I was wrecked. Physically. Emotionally. And you still had that smile.

You told me I didn't need to say anything, just nod if I was alright. I don't know why I started crying. In fact, I'm crying again. None of it would have been possible without you. My only regret was you couldn't hear me cum and I had to cover my mouth to stay as quiet as I could.

When my brain started to function again I thought this was a wonderful gift but we would continue on as we had been. Should I say anything to anyone or just be happy I got to cum? Surely we could survive a few more weeks? Then you told me my denial was over. I thought you meant it was over for both of us. I was so confused when you said you were going to wait.

I'm sure you could tell I did not like that one little bit. I don't want to cum again without you, but you said I didn't have a choice. You would order me to cum every day even if you had to watch. I don't look forward to the upcoming orgasms. In fact, I'm trying to forget that you even said that. I know you are suffering. I've seen the proof. Each day is going to feel like a knife in the heart because there is only so much I can do to reduce the time. I feel like we were both taken captive and only I got to escape.

I don't know your reasons... I doubt anyone except you really does. For me it's about acceptance and giving up control to you. I've given you everything I'm free to give and trust you to take care of me.

I love you more each day.
Your Dark Lady
Old 06-05-2014, 02:34 AM   #191
MissKitty

Hi! I have a few nice and weird questions for you!

* Which do you prefer for clothing: printed fabrics or plain colors? Explain please!

* Have you ever slept on silk or satin sheets? If yes, what did it feel like and where was it?

* Have you ever owned anything that was real fur? That goes for Uggs boots, sheepskin rugs etc too ofcourse! Did you know it was real when you bought it? And what are your feelings on it/real fur?

* Which game do you suck at? And do you like that game anyway? Explain!

* Whats your favorite smiley? Doesnt have to be a getdare one... And ofcourse, example please!

Have fun! I think you're very brave!
Old 06-05-2014, 02:48 PM   #192
Tibbar2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissKitty View Post
Hi! I have a few nice and weird questions for you!

* Which do you prefer for clothing: printed fabrics or plain colors? Explain please!

* Have you ever slept on silk or satin sheets? If yes, what did it feel like and where was it?

* Have you ever owned anything that was real fur? That goes for Uggs boots, sheepskin rugs etc too ofcourse! Did you know it was real when you bought it? And what are your feelings on it/real fur?

* Which game do you suck at? And do you like that game anyway? Explain!

* Whats your favorite smiley? Doesnt have to be a getdare one... And ofcourse, example please!

Have fun! I think you're very brave!
I prefer printed fabrics for my tops and solids for bottoms. Aesthetically, I think it is more pleasing. Practically, prints help hide the occasional nipple action or stain.

Can't remember the last time I slept on satin sheets. If I recall, there was a lot of slipping and sliding around. Probably my own bed but can't be sure. In the winter I would rather have T-shirt sheets. Very comfy and warm.

I'm pretty sure I had fur-lined gloves at one point. I don't have a particular aversion to fur. I feel it would be slightly hypocritical since I have leather toys and accessories. Where I do draw the line is anything from a threatened or endangered animal. I don't understand that at all and think the punishments should be much harsher.

I suck at most games that require physical skill. I haven't played in years but really enjoyed racquetball. It was a great way to vent frustration. You could smack that little ball as hard as you could and it would make a satisfying sound as it hit the wall. Sometimes it even hit your opponent.

The winking smiley is a very useful tool. Sometimes it's hard to convey that you are joking or being sarcastic through just text.

Thank you for the questions and compliment!
Old 06-06-2014, 05:16 AM   #193
SweetTeen
getDare Addict

Have you considered to try a younger master before you met dark?

If dark would wanted to put you in chastity , would you agree? (Like with a belt and stuff)

Do you have a fantasy regarding an possible real life meeting with dark?

Have you tried a Collar?

How much do you like bondage?
Old 06-07-2014, 09:35 AM   #194
Tibbar2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetTeen View Post
Have you considered to try a younger master before you met dark?

If dark would wanted to put you in chastity , would you agree? (Like with a belt and stuff)

Do you have a fantasy regarding an possible real life meeting with dark?

Have you tried a Collar?

How much do you like bondage?
Dark is my first and only Master so the answer is no.

Chastity belts are certainly fascinating to think about but impractical in the real world. A belt is also unnecessary since all Dark has to do is tell me not to cum.

There seems to be a new fantasy every day. I guess it will depend on how much time we have together when we do meet. We certainly aren't going to waste any time getting to know each other physically.

The first time I had sex with my husband he used a dog collar. That was the one and only time I've had one on. However, I'm starting to like the idea of having one for Dark that I can wear in private.

I've had one time in bondage where I felt I was truly in subspace. Wish I could experience it again. Almost everything I do now is self-bondage which is good but not the same as giving up control to someone else.
Old 06-07-2014, 03:43 PM   #195
SweetTeen
getDare Addict

What was the last meal you ate?

Do you like to go swimming?

Kill 1 Person in this world if so who or revive one person if so who?

Would you consider to live with dark one day?

Favorite baby animal?

Advertisements
Kink Talk