Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 12-29-2017, 02:09 PM   #181
anon9321

Get your hands on some ice. 8 ice cubes are going up your butt. It's up to you how quickly you do that, but they have to melt in your ass. Once finished diaper up, you can't remove the diaper for 24 hours NO MATTER WHAT (hardcore dare)

No public dares for me, but feel free to use my toys on me

SissyBoi/30/USA

KIK = JasmineCSlade

My picture is me

In Diapers until -Out-
In Chastity until -Out-
In Panties until -Forever(I no longer own boy underwear)-

Dislikes: Pee, scat, pictures, pain, messy, foodplay
Hard Limits: eat scat, body writing, family, identity, friends, public, permanent, pain

My PM Dares
My Clothes and Toys
anon9321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 05:31 PM   #182
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks to lovedegrading for this beauty, I thought I'd kickstart this thread with a beauty of theirs:

Day 1:

5am: On the first day you’re going to be getting up early, 5:00 am to be precise! Your first big decision is fairly simple: Will you wear one diaper or two?
Regardless of whether you pick one or two these will be your diapers (diaper) until tomorrow at 5am and will not be removed until then. You cannot go to the toilet when you wake up you must put the diapers on first and then wait until you are permitted to (both peeing and messing).
If you have opted for one diaper then the following rules apply:
- A large glass of water is to be drunk once every hour.
If you have opted for two diapers then the following rules apply:
- 2 large glasses of water are to be drunk every hour.
Unfortunately you’re not going to be allowed to pee for a while yet, not until 10:00am.
If you fail this take 3 diuretics spread throughout the day.

5am – 10am: For this 5 hour period I expect you to have gotten dressed (for the whole day), in your case this means in the most ridiculous attire you can muster; plastic panties are a must btw since you may need them.
Essentially I want you to look camp, pink, frilly and ridiculous like a sissy girl. If this isn’t possible then for being such a rubbish bore you’ll have to put 10-20% of all food from this point on into your diapers.
Aside from dressing up between 5 and 10am you will also be eating breakfast and what an appetite you’ll need for this!
You will be eating either a full English breakfast or a triple serving of oatmeal. Whilst your topping up your drink and digesting your food I would expect you to be glued to the tv watching kids shows.

10am: At 10am you are finally permitted to pee (in the diaper of course) but you should immediately drink juice or gatorade (sports drinks) afterwards. From now on you will not hold your pee, in fact you will let it go whenever you have the slightest urge.

10am -12pm: You now get 2 hours to spend how you like though you must adhere to the drinks rule and food rule (if you didn’t pass). Enjoy and remember you still cannot mess until I tell you.

12pm-1pm: You should feeling a bit tired and very bloated so coffee time...enema coffee time that it.
(If you don’t have enema equipment it’s kind of easy to make makeshift ones out of tubing, funnels, turkey basters or even just a drinks bottle). Regardless make yourself a big cup of BLACK coffee and allow it to cool then use whatever means you have to get it in. If you mess yourself in the following times (and you will mess yourself) you’ll receive the additional task:
- Less than 15 minutes: weak effort…you know what would make it weaker? Do a milk enema immediately after: 1 mug worth.
- Between 15 minutes and half an hour: sweet…drink a glass of hot water with two teaspoons of sugar in.
- Longer than half an hour: You get off free; well not really you’re in a messed diaper with 17 hours till you’re next change.

That was fun right? Well it’s gonna keep getting better because its lunch time!!!! You have a choice here a basic sandwich with whatever filling, a 6 inch sub with at least one meat and lots of dressing or sauce, a 12 inch sub with 2 different meats and loaded with sauce/dressing. Based on what you chose you get another rule:
- Sandwich: laxatives!! Take the maximum amount permissible, preferably fast acting.
- 6 inch’er: You know what else is roughly 6 inches? Bananas – insert a peeled one into your butt and keep it in there for as long as possible (have fun getting it in eww) I imagine it will come out soonish so every 4 hours put a new one in.
- 12 incher: A single marshmallow is to be added every two hours until the end of this dare.

1pm-7pm: Well I bet you’re full now (hope you remembered the food rule if it applies) and hopefully you got some new rules to keep you going. With all the pee and the mess that diaper must be reeeeaaally full, so I wouldn’t suggest moving around too much, in fact since you’re probably dressed for it I would suggest sitting down and watching some kids tv ALL DAY!!

7pm: That was mean…I bet you have irritating kids songs stuck in your head on loop and a butt full of banana or marshmallow. Well to make up for it I’m gonna let you make a feast! Between 7 and 8 o clock you are to order take away and lots of it! Now I appreciate that you probably don’t want to be seen as you are so you can cover yourself up a bit but no removing diapers.

8pm-10pm: After you’re done take a break until 10pm unfortunately during this time you cannot release your bowels, not for bananas, not for marshmallows, not for anything.

10pm-5am: Usually for dares with diapers you’re expected to go to bed early at around this time (10pm) but in your case you’re in for a horrible night. All rules remain in place, you are not to sleep under any circumstances and to help you keep awake guess what you’re gonna need? COFFEE. Repeat the coffee step at 10pm, 12pm and 5am. What with a full diaper that might be quite difficult, I concede that so here are some forfeits which aren’t much better but you might feel differently?:
- Doing only 2 of the times: insert a marshmallow every hour (added on to the ones you may already be inserting).
- Doing only one of them: Insert a single suppository at the times you have missed.
- Doing none of them…tut tut, don’t be so slippery – drink 2 tablespoons of castor oil.
Staying awake is a challenge on its own so I hope I don’t think I’ll heap on the pain anymore. Stay awake till 5am and then we can start your next day!

Day 2:
5am: Hooray you made it I expect you to have made it, in fact I’ll be seriously disappointed if you didn’t… if you didn’t there will be consequences later on.
Anyway you can now get changed but don’t throw your diaper away, store it wherever for now.
Get cleaned up and freshened up if you want because today is going to be tough…in case you haven’t noticed already the challenge is to do with sleep deprivation and control and it is not easy. From 5 am all challenges are wiped but your first task is to get diapered just as you did on the first day with the same rules.
From here on in messing is no longer allowed until I say and nor is caffeine, you can however pee when you like..

5am-3pm: Just like yesterday you will start with a hefty breakfast getting dressed in the same outfit (with the same forfeit if applicable) and kids tv, lunch will now have to be a 12 inch sub or something equivalent, and I actually want you to snack throughout the day if you can manage it…I imagine you can see where this is going.

3pm: its exercise time which in your state is probably the last thing you want to do but you have a choice as always:
- 30 press ups (or until you break): Not easy but it won’t hit you where it hurts so if you do this I expect you to do it over your used diaper before storing it again.
- 50 star jumps: Fortunately your diaper should only be damp so this won’t be much of a problem, but best to make it more interesting so add a can of beans to your diaper before doing this.
- 50 squats (or until it hurts): This will make you feel uncomfortable with all the food and drink so there are no extra rules for this…except you must now do 10 squats every hour.

3pm-5pm: After the exercise go back to watching tv/hang out/just do whatever you can to keep awake.

5pm: Early dinner, and guess what? It’s a big dinner you can either replicate what you did yesterday for dinner or you have to cook something big up, I don’t even know if you’ll have the energy to eat it…but you better because you’re so close to the finish line. After you’ve finished do w/e you want for the next two hours but stay awake and don’t mess whatever you do.

8pm: It’s time for you to get some rest…only I want you to set you alarm for 2 and a half hours later. Here’s what I’ve been building too – right now you should be exhausted, your body needs rest desperately and you should also be quite full…
You’re gonna go to bed but before you do you’re gonna insert the same amount of suppositories as 1 times whatever number you get on a dice up to 4 (so 5 and 6 =4) providing it’s not considered a dangerous amount (alternatively to improve your odds just use a rng between 1 and 4).

10:30pm: It all boils down to this then:
- You wake up with a clean diaper! Yay you can relieve yourself asap and the challenge is over.
- You wake up with a soiled diaper. Uh oh look below…
Assuming you’ve failed then your punishment is rather icky I’m afraid. Take out your previously used diaper; get changed out of your current diaper. Flip a coin:
- Heads- day 1 diaper is going to be strapped to your head.
- Tails – day 2 diaper is going to be strapped to your head.
In both cases the messiest side should be touching your face, you will need to cut a hole for your mouth and in it I recommend either taping the diaper so your mouth I not obstructed or attaching something to breathe by because your sleeping like this with whichever diaper you didn’t attach worn as it should be... after taking another suppository of course. You can only wake up at 5am or later the next morning before removing everything and getting changed.

Punishments:
- Fell asleep before you should’ve: Do the punishment above but extend 5am to 9am
- Messed when you shouldn’t have: Take a 1l enema instead of a suppository for the punishment
- Failed anything else: Find another extreme diaper dare and do it!

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BabyWeirdo for this post:
Old 04-19-2018, 08:44 PM   #183
tbrmgfh
getDare Sweetheart

wow! that was some dare!

ill be honest, this one wont live up to that sorry to say.

for you however I do have a day for you.

you will be starting out in your fluffy dog costume, this will include a butt plug (the biggest one you have) and handcuffs. you will spend the morning time crawling around with your front paws cuffed together. (small steps )

after noon, go ahead and change and uncuff...leave the butt plug in! this is the time for diapers!!!! go ahead and put two on and a nice crinkly pair of plastic panties. you will dress in your sissy baby outfit and have a nice relaxing afternoon watching cartoons. make sure to drink 16 ounces of water every 30 minutes. you may not pee until 230pm.

when it is time for bed youll be sleeping in that outfit with the inclusion of baby mits and nipple clamps. you will tie off the nipple clamps to a bed post and make sure its a tight tie. stay in bed till morning when you may get up and change.

hope I did okay.

for my I love to waddle in multiple diapers and stuffers and I do enjoy a good public punishment diaper writing is also fun when people see hehehe

Likes: Public, Anal, Enemas, Body Writing, Punishment, Waddling, Forced Humiliation, Forced Diaper Flashing, Pet Play, Edging, Age Play, Crossdressing

limits: family, scat eatting, blood, vomit, illegal

I am always thickly diapered as my Mommy has instructed me to be

I Am Mommy's Little BabyGirl!

I May NOT Cum Without My Mommy's Permission

My Lists: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78987
tbrmgfh is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tbrmgfh for this post:
Old 05-03-2018, 05:46 PM   #184
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

This dare starts once you've pooped in your nappy (eat lots and make sure you haven't messed for 36 hours beforehand). Have ice cubes prepped as well.

Two hours before you begin you will start drinking water - a pint every half an hour. Keep drinking until the end of the dare. Now once you've pooped you're going to fill a large mixing bowl with oatmeal. Place it on the floor before getting dressed into your most humiliating outfit (whether this is sissy or animalistic is up to you! If you want, send me picture proofs of all of this).

When dressed then write out by hand: "I am the most disgusting thing here. I know this because I am sat in my own poop". Write the line 100 times, take pictures and send me the proof if you can. If you don't finish in 20 minutes fill your nappy with the ice cubes and keep going.

When you've finished writing your lines, crawl like a dog back to the oatmeal. Lap it up like a dog.

Don't clean up. After this you're going to feel quite full but there's no time to rest - I want you to send me a video of you doing 100 star jumps. After this you may relax, although if you didn't have to put the ice cubes in your nappy before now then do it here.

Now you're going to have a nap, well, a pan. Yes, get a pan from the kitchen. Place it in the corner and stand in it, you may have to balance on one leg or go on tiptoes. You're not stepping out of the pan until the end of the three hours are up. I hope you don't get too unbalanced - step out the pan at all and you'll have to stick a finger down the back of your nappy and smell it!

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Old 05-03-2018, 07:31 PM   #185
raynacd
Distinguished Member

Alrighty so my name's Tate and you're certainly in for a treat.
First off roll a die, this will determine how many diapers you will wear.
1-2 one diaper
3 two diapers
4-5 three diapers
6-four diapers
(Make sure that you cut slits in the inner diapers so that it will drain!)

The number of diapers you roll is how long you must wait for a change in hours.

Alright now that you know how many diapers you'll be wearing here's the catch if you have an even number of diapers on you will have to be punished during your diaper change. One suppository/marshmallow up your bum!

Here's the dare part
Roll another die!
This is how long you'll be in diapers!
1. 3hours
2. 6 hours
3. 12 hours
4. 15 hours
5. 18 hours
6. 20 hours!

Now for how many challenges you must do! Roll a die! Multiply this by 3
This is how many you must do!

Challenges! ( increasing in difficulty)
1. Put on another diaper ( remeber the suppository punishment)
2.drink 4 glasses of water
3 snuggle with your stuffies
4 wet your diaper
5. Lock the bathroom
6. Get yourself erect
7. Ice yourself down get rid of that silly hard on sissy!
8 ice up your bum put some in there too!
9 tie yourself up!
10get slippery baby lube up your back hole
11 get sticky baby! Pour maple syrup down your diaper
12. Get curious baby probe your backside with your hands
13. Breakfast baby! Pour oatmeal down the back of your diaper
14. Bounces baby! Bounce for ten minutes in your mess! (Don't have one? Put two suppositories/marshmallows in to fix that!)
15. Go for a walk! Sure you can put clothes over your diaper but you have to have your paci in!
16. Enema time! Take a full enema baby!
17tie yourself up for 30 mins after taking three suppositories up your bum.
18 take a bath! But don't take your diaper off! Wait until it's time to change!
19. Naughty baby! Get spanked on your bare behind! Insert a marshmallow/suppository!
20. Slutty baby. Fuck your ass until it's gapping open
21. Marshmallow time! Roll a die. Insert that many full sized marshmallows up your bum!
22 naked baby! Shave everywhere!!! You might need someone's help
23. Sleepy baby. Ignore time limits. Keep your messy diaper on and sleep in it!
24. Good baby! Put on some plastic pants and don't change the entire dare until next morning!

kik sissyray81, demand ANY picture from me

loves: playing battleship, corner time
likes: ab/dl, diapers, sissification, bets, blackmail, humilation, slavery, degrading, feminization
limits: nothing illegal, anal, full public

anyone can send me a humiliating task and expect a report

must play any game for any bet

im a loser at battleshits
raynacd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 02:13 PM   #186
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

This dare is meant to be done in a 24 hour period. For this dare, you will need a decent supply of diapers, suppositories or enemas, oatmeal or other squishy stuff, and jumbo marshmellows. Make sureyou have not messed at all in the 36 hours before you start, and that you have eaten four incredibly large meals the day before just to make things more fun

1) The Rules

1. Must be diapered at all times.
2. The toilet is absolutely off limits (no exceptions)
3. You must use your diaper for all intended purposes.
4. A minimum of 5 hours must be spent outside and away from your house. (backyard and private places do not count.) This time can be made up in segments, such as going out for 2 hours and doing the other 3 later, but each segment must be at least 1 hour long.
5. Changing is allowed, but for every time you change, a "Clean Diaper Condition" must be met. Your options will be listed below (does not apply to your first diaper of the day).
6. If your diaper leaks, you must pay for two of the "Clean Diaper Conditions".
7. Your day starts immediately after you wake up. Therefore, you must diaper yourself right after awaking. No morning trip to the bathroom for you. (if you want to shower or take a bath, that is allowed, but you may not relieve yourself in the shower).
8. If you change your diaper within 1 hour of putting it on, you must do two of the "Clean Diaper Conditions".

2) Clean Diaper Conditions (Can only do 1 of each. Each diaper change, a new condition. If you by somehow, run out of conditions, then you may do any of the conditions again).

1. Your next diaper must be double diapered (cut slits into first if you so desire).
2. For the entirety of your next diaper. You must be outside and away from home. Your next change must also be done in public.
3. Before you put your new diaper on, insert a suppository.
4. Before you put your new diaper on, give yourself an enema.
5. Spend the entirety of your new diaper with the diaper visable.
6. Wait until your bladder is near breaking point to change, and then release into your new clean diaper after changing.
7. Roll a die before changing, the number you get is how many hours you must have your new diaper on for. 1 = 1 hour, 2 = 2 hours, 3 = 3 hours etc.
8. Must drink 32oz. of a drink of your choice after changing. Must have finnished your drink within 20 mins of changing.
9. Your new diaper must be changed only after messing.
10. You cannot hold it while in your new diaper. When the urge arises, go.
11. Stick a liquid or squishy substance of your choice down the back of your new diaper. Must be a significant amount. Examples: Oatmeal, Yogurt, Hot Cereal, shaving creme, etc.
12. Must only crawl while in your new diaper.
14. Must suck on pacifier or thumb while in new diaper.
15. Put 3 jumbo marshmellows in your butt before putting on your new diaper.

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Old 05-21-2018, 01:28 PM   #187
TheCollaredBoy

Okay this is my first time ever attempting to give a dare of some scale so if there's anything wrong with it please let me know.

BabyWierdo you are now... well, a baby. Being a baby is pretty simple, you will wear a diaper every day that this dare lasts, but you don't have to use it if you don't want to. Every day you will receive 3 points of energy. This dare will last either a full 3 days or until you obtain 50 coins.

First of all, I'll explain the energy system. You can have a maximum of 3 energy at any one time, and the only way to gain energy is to wait a day, as whenever you wake up in the morning your energy will reset back to 3. Again, there is a maximum of 3 energy so sleeping with 3 energy will not mean you wake up with 6 energy, you'll only wake up with 3 and you'll have wasted 3 energy.

The following activities will use up 1 energy:
- peeing/pooping anywhere that isn't your diaper
- changing your diaper
- staying up an hour past 10pm (1 energy per hour)
- drinking alcohol (1 energy allows you to drink for the whole 24 hours)
- taking a shower

So, you're free to do all of these things but you're limited on how often you can do any assortment of them per day. After all, pretending to not be a baby is pretty exhausting.

Now, let's explain the Gold Coin system. Day 1 will start the first day you wake up. Each day will provide a list of three daily challenges, each with a set number of gold coins to earn by completing each, as well as a bonus for completing all three. Each day will also come with a non-optional task and a potential twist, if these are not completed, there is a designated punishment.

---

Day 1

Before Day 1
- You should go to bed on Day 0 ready to diaper up first thing in the morning.

Day 1
- For Day 1, you cannot walk on two legs when in your room. You must be on all fours. Failure to complete this task will mean you must be double diapered tomorrow.

Daily Challenges
- Design your ideal sissy baby outfit, using pictures from Google Images to construct a collage of ideas. (5 coins)
- Put some of your breakfast in to your diaper and leave it there for at least two hours, then eat it. (10 coins)
- Wear your sissy baby mittens for an hour. (5 coins)
- Bonus: 5 coins

---

Day 2

Before Day 2
- None.

Day 2
- Today you will start with only 2 energy!

Daily Challenges
- Obtain a pacifier and suck it for 2 hours. (10 coins)
- Use your diaper whenever you feel the urge to. (10 coins)
- Sleep in your onesie tonight. (5 coins)
- Bonus: Start with 4 energy tomorrow.

---

Day 3

Before Day 3
- Be ready!

Day 3
- Double diaper today. Each change will only cost one energy.

Daily Challenges
- Change the double diaper for a triple diaper. (5 coins)
- Use your diaper until it leaks. (5 coins)
- Wear nipple clamps for every odd hour. (5 coins)
- Bonus: 25 coins

---

Punishment

If you have failed to obtain 50 coins by the end of Day 3, then you will be punished. Roll a 6 sided dice to decide your punishment. Keep rolling until you roll a 6. You cannot roll a 6 on your first roll. All rolls stack - ie. if you land on "2 days of following energy rules" twice then it's four days.

1. 50 spanks through your diaper, deadline a week
2. 100 spanks through your diaper, deadline a week
3. 1 day of following energy rules
4. 3 days of following energy rules
5. 5 days of following energy rules
6. Freedom! (reminder: you can't get this on your first roll)

Have fun!

I like:
denial, masturbation, sissy stuff, pain, corner time, humiliation, watersports, spanking, diapers, forced fem.
limits: blood, public
TheCollaredBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2018, 08:56 AM   #188
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Double diaper up at the start of your day... then get in the shower and make sure both are absolutely soaked through. Now, get out the shower put a larger diaper on top of the first two, before dressing and heading to the shops - you may want to be wearing plastic pants. While out, buy a large coffee and drink it immediately before buying clingfilm, rice and four jars of baby food.
Now you must complete one task upon the hour, every hour, while drinking two glass of water as well with each hour.

Task #1: Pour the packet of rice down your innermost diaper
Task #2: Put a fresh dry diaper on the outside of your diaper package
Task #3: Pour the first jar of baby food onto the floor and eat it without using your hands
Task #4: Do one hundred squats
Task #5: Pour the second jar of baby food onto the floor and eat it whilst your hands are tied behind your back
Task #6: Wrap your diaper in clingfilm, lets make it extra loud and rustly
Task #7: Make a large bowl full of coffee and place it on the floor to lap up like a dog
Task #8: Pour the third jar of baby food onto the floor and eat it whilst blindfolded and with your hands are tied behind your back
Task #9: Write the word "Baby" in one hundred places on your body
Task #10: Lie on the floor and open the fourth jar of baby food. Keep your arm locked fully outstretched, lift the jar above your head, and then pour the food into your open mouth to eat

If you've made it this far and haven't leaked at all you may not change and clean up, if you have leaked however you must first scoop out the rice from the innermost diaper and take three large mouthfuls of it!

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Old 05-31-2018, 04:48 PM   #189
Silas_Doogooder

Put 7 raw eggs into your diaper. The eggs will be numbered 1-6 with an x on one egg . Each egg you break will lead to a consequence. Do 3 sets of 15 jumping Jack's 15 sit ups and 15 squats. Each egg that is broken give you 10 minutes of corner time and a punishment corresponding with that egg.
1. Insert 2 suppositories.
2. Put 1 cup of ice cubes into the front of your diaper.
3. Smash one egg on your head.
4. Add peanut butter and oatmeal to your diaper.
5. Corner time must be done with some kind of clamps on your nipples.
6. Play annoying children's song (some thing like the wheels on the bus) on repeat during your corner time.
If you break the egg with an x you have 2 options.
1. Do your corner time with a used diaper on your face
2. Do each egg broken counts as 20 minutes.

Likes: pain, Nipple, desperation, controlled piss,edging, bets, light cbt, diapers

dislikes/punishment: anal, messy, hidden public, orgasm denial

Hard Limits: permanent, blood, public, eating scat, family, pictures
Give me dares on my calendar at:
HTML Code:
 https://teamup.com/kshun8juxhwz3ncnn2
Silas_Doogooder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 02:26 PM   #190
Silas_Doogooder

Bumping this thread!!

Likes: pain, Nipple, desperation, controlled piss,edging, bets, light cbt, diapers

dislikes/punishment: anal, messy, hidden public, orgasm denial

Hard Limits: permanent, blood, public, eating scat, family, pictures
Give me dares on my calendar at:
HTML Code:
 https://teamup.com/kshun8juxhwz3ncnn2
Silas_Doogooder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 01:26 PM   #191
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Seeing as this is a hardcore thread, lets push your dislikes as far as we can

First you're going to need to pack your bag with six diapers and then take public transport to get to a shopping centre or high street. By the time you come home, you will be wearing all six diapers over the top of each other. Here are the rules:

1. Each diaper must be put on in a public bathroom.
2. Only one diaper can be put on in each bathroom, to put on the next you must therefore find another shop/restaurant with a toilet in which you can add your next layer.
3. On each layer you must clearly write the phrase "I had to put on this diaper in [place name] because I am a baby bitch". Take a photo of each layer and send them to me on Kik as you're doing it.
4. You must drink at least 700ml between putting on each diaper layer.

As a result of these rules, you may want to plan your route and timings carefully to avoid shoppers! Now, because I'm mean, between the putting on of each diaper layer I have a task for you to complete:

After diaper 1 is on: Place at least 100grams of chocolate down the back of your diaper.
After diaper 2 is on: Ask three strangers for directions to a location of your choosing.
After diaper 3 is on: Eat a large greasy meal.
After diaper 4 is on: Try on either a dress, skirt or five pairs of jeans, in the changing rooms of a clothes store.
After diaper 5 is on: Find the largest jar of baby food you can and consume it.
After diaper 6 is on: Waddle up the stairs to the top of a multi-storey car park and then waddle back down again.

After all six diaper layers are on, and all six tasks completed, you may then return home on public transport to write up a report of your day. Have fun!

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Old 06-27-2018, 04:43 AM   #192
Klickfoot

take a black sharpie (the thicker the better) and write your real name followed by "is a diaper wetting baby" once on the front, and again on the back. Put on the diaper and a short...ish skirt, something that covers the diaper, but will allow you to flash it easily.

Now, you have to go for a 20 minute walk. For the most part, you can walk like normal, but when you walk past someone it gets more interesting. When you walk past them you have a choice. You can either pull the back of your skirt up for 2 seconds (but you aren't allowed to look to see if they are looking back at you), or, you can turn back and face them and flash the front for 6 seconds, but you can hide it if they look like they are going to turn and look.

I saw that public is a limit, so, if that is too public (which I would totally understand) Then instead of going for a walk, you should instead wear the diaper until it leaks. Then take a picture of yourself in it. You don't have to share it or post it anywhere, but instead, use the picture as your phone and pc wallpaper for the next 2 weeks! It will be there to remind you of how much of a diaper baby you are!

If both of these options are still too much, let me know, I will see what else I could do for you.
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 05:46 PM   #193
Publicslut13

For you, I think you should be in chastity for a bit, but not locked up, just diapered. You must be thickly diapered 24/7 for three days, and you can cum but each time you do it adds a day. These three days don’t have to be in a row, but you can’t cum until all three are done, and each day must be at least 24 hours straight to count, if you aren’t wearing a diaper at any point besides brief changes (which must be done in public bathrooms) then the timer for a 24 our days resets.

I just bought a happy endings cloth diaper, it’s cominng Thursday, I live with my mom and won’t involve her at all, but have lots of time during the day, and also work in food industry, so since this is hardcore can use that.

Loves: Hidden public, diapers, being controlled
Dislikes: mild pain, toothpaste dares, edging.
Limits: Full public (soft limit), shaving, beyond low level pain, family, illegal, permanent, chastity, face pics.

PM me for my password to post for me or change my profile and pics and sig.

Pm me bet and I'll play a game against you with your choice of stakes.
Publicslut13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 06:23 PM   #194
johnsmilk

You must diaper up after inserting a dulcolax supository, now take a bus to a mall of your choice, you must visit 5 stores, and at each store you must talk to 5 people before leaving that store. If you visit all 5 before shitting your diaper you may change yourself in the restroom and clean up before heading home, but if you messed your diaper then you must stay at the mall for another hour before riding the bus back home with that smelly nasty diaper still on, and you must sit right next to someone on the bus ride home have fun!

dislikes/ punishments: low pain, smelling my messy diaper, over 3 hour dares, medium public, shitting my diaper and keeping it on for a long time, wearing a previously used diaper

limits: scat eating, full public humiliation, family, friends

PM DIAPER DARES I WILL DO EVERYONE OF THEM AND PROVIDE PROOF IF YOU ASK
johnsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 09:27 AM   #195
anon9321

I retooled another user's dare just for you :P

Get an entire bag of marshmallows cooled down in the freezer. Lay out three diapers on your bed. Get some lube and the marshmallows ready. Now:
1. Fill you butt with marshmallows.
2. Tape on the diapers and get dressed. You will have to go outside like that. Don't worry 3 diapers should not be visible if you don't draw attention to yourself.
3. You will need to wait until you feel that your body heat has melted the marshmallows. I suggest sitting down somewhere.
4. After 30 min you will have to push out the marshmallows into your diaper.
7. Once the marshmallow mush has spread around your butt you may return home.

If you have failed any of the above tasks, you will have to continue the dare as good as you can and will have to pick one of the punishments.

a) Keep those diapers with the mush in them on for 24 hours. You may use the toilet but you will have to get the diapers back on afterwards.
b) Fill all three of your diapers completely with water and go outside like that for 10 minutes again.
c) You will have to roll a number from 1 to 60 on random.org. The number it lands on is the post number of the dare from this thread that you will have to complete.

SissyBoi/30/USA

KIK = JasmineCSlade

My picture is me

In Diapers until -Out-
In Chastity until -Out-
In Panties until -Forever(I no longer own boy underwear)-

Dislikes: Pee, scat, pictures, pain, messy, foodplay
Hard Limits: eat scat, body writing, family, identity, friends, public, permanent, pain

My PM Dares
My Clothes and Toys
anon9321 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, person above