Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-21-2009, 01:31 PM   #181
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Ruby

Chapter 19

I awoke to a frantic knocking on my door; I sat up and rubbed my eyes before slipping on my slippers and opening the door.
Sasha and Rose stood outside in their pyjamas; they grabbed me by each of my wrists and yanked me into the hall.
‘What’s going on?’ I said after I’d gotten over the shock
‘We’ll show you, jeez, hurry up you’re slow’ Rose said smiling
‘Oh sorry, I was busy, SLEEPING!’ I mumbled grimacing as they tugged me outside.
We got outside the cabin and they continued taking me to where everyone met in the morning before breakfast, there were a few cabins close by but mostly they were spaced apart. I could hear laughter and even screams as we got closer.
‘Seriously, what’s happening’ I said, waking up a little bit.
We rounded the corner, past the ashes of the previous campfire and I saw them.
Well, first I saw him. Lucas was standing on top of a big wooden crate, holding on to two pieces of rope he had tied down.
He turned toward me and beamed; I couldn’t help but smile back.
I walked toward him through the crowd, Sasha and Rose trailing behind me.
Every face in the crowd was laughing or smiling. I didn’t understand at first as I glanced at the face. I turned round just as I was a step away from the crate to see a young girl with her hair in a messy bun point up into the sky.
Only then I notice the thick ropes were connected to the flag poles, I figured maybe there’d been some funny flag trick, so what I saw surprised me even more.
I stared upward, past Lucas in awe. It was the two little arseholes from yesterday. They were tied to the very top of the flag pole by what seemed to be their underwear. Their faces made it very clear they were in quite a bit of pain. The wedgies were the only things keeping them from tumbling to the ground. Not to mention the embarrassment they had to be feeling. I saw flashes of light from the crowd and noticed the picture taking which made me feel bad for them, for about a second.
‘You did this?’ I looked at Lucas questioningly, trying not to laugh.
‘Why yes, m’lady’ He took my hand and pulled me up to him.
This time I couldn’t help but laugh ‘You are insane’
‘Maybe, but I do believe these boys have something to say’ He turned to look up at them.
‘HEY! I think you should apologise to my friend here’ He gestured to me
‘S-s-sorry’ they said through hysterical sobs.
‘No, no, I don’t think that was good enough. Do you guys think it was good enough?’ He turned to the crowd of campers, which seems to have gotten bigger.
Roars of ‘No’ came from every corner.
I looked at Lucas’ face; he looked beautiful, even this early in the morning. I ran my fingers through my hair self consciously.
‘So boys, I think we are going to need more dedication than that’ He smirked and I noticed his adorable dimple.
I felt warm inside, happy, I knew it was because I’d never had anyone try to protect me before. I smiled to myself.
‘Come on then, you are going to need to beg for forgiveness. She will determine your fate’ He turned toward me; I bit my lip to stop from giggling.
I still half felt bad for them; I’ve always been too compassionate, even to those who didn’t deserve my sympathy. They both cried out as Lucas pulled the ropes lifting them higher, then released them again, making them jump and then fall back into the wedgies.
‘Ok, ok, please stop’ one of the boys gasped through the pain.
‘We’re sorry, so sorry. We are disgusted with ourselves, we beg for your forgiveness. Please, we don’t know why we did it, please, please. We are scum, we know that and we are sorry, though we don’t deserve your forgiveness, we beg for it.’ One of the boys shouted down, the larger of the two.
I looked toward Lucas, feeling like he’d told them what to say earlier, it made me smile too. I’m not sure why, but I was enjoying this more than I should.
‘So, Charlotte, what do you think? Shall we let them down?’ Lucas laughed, acting like a game show host.
‘Um, well, I guess so’ I said, stretching it out for the fun of it.
‘Let them down boys’ Lucas said toward Mike and Lee, who I’d only just noticed standing the opposite sides of the flag poles. They grabbed hold on the ropes then let them go altogether, grabbing them once more just before the boys hit the ground.
Their screams were almost painful to hear. The quick movement made them both swing forward falling out of the ropes, but also their pants.
They lay sprawled on the floor, the bottom halves on show to everyone. A roar of laughter burst out from the crowd as they tried to hide their exposed skin. It seemed they had failed; people all around had taken enough pictures to last a lifetime.
They both jumped up and ran to their cabins, screaming at each other and crying. It seemed they had begun their own little argument as you could see them push each other in the distance. I guessed they wouldn’t be living that one down for a while. I sat down on the crate, letting my legs dangle off the side; Lucas mimicked me and sat down to my right. The crowd dispersed apart from Mike, Lee, Rose and Sasha.
‘Hey again’ Lee said
‘That was some kind of show’ Sasha laughed
‘And the sextastic six, back together’ Mike shouted with glee
‘Trust you to be the perv’ Rose giggled, nudging Mike in the ribs
‘That was brilliant, but we still need to figure out who this “Pink notes” person is’ Lucas stated.
We sighed but nodded in agreement.
The sun was high in the sky, so we said our goodbyes and headed to our cabins to change.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 11:18 PM   #182
italian99

An amazing pair of posts for a story that has long awaited an end! As a loyal reader and fan I cannot wait for your next installment!

Dislikes: Permanent, Family, Poo, Piss, Very Public, Lots of Pain, Anal
italian99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 01:05 PM   #183
flying_squirrel2003

Default Thanks.

Thank you for the update to this amazing story. I can't tell you how much I really enjoy every chapter.
flying_squirrel2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 01:52 PM   #184
yomoma15

ahhhhhhhhh-maazzeeeee-innnggg! i love it!
yomoma15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 02:35 PM   #185
cameem
Account Banned

Thumbs up Wow!!!

WOW!!! I just read all of your past chapters and I love your story. I especially love the last few chapters. They really show the compassion that Lucas has for Charl. I wish I had someone like that. Write more when you can.
cameem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 02:44 PM   #186
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Yeah, my story is full of crappy metaphors lol.
Either way, I have a hospital appointment tomorrow, so the day after, or later tomorrow I should be able to write more.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Last edited by BettyBoop; 11-21-2010 at 05:18 AM.
Old 07-23-2009, 02:48 PM   #187
cameem
Account Banned

Talking Awesome

That's great!(well not the hospitle thing so much but the writing more)
Your perserverence with this story is extrodonary! I don't think I would be able to write that much with your quality of writing, not to mention!
Thanks so much for this awesome story
cameem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 02:49 PM   #188
hot24guy

You are doing great on this story. I love it keep up the good work.
hot24guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 01:48 PM   #189
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Chapter 20.

It was anyone’s free time now, it was around noon and I’d been enjoying the sun for a while on my balcony. My life had changed so much in such a short time, here I am being crazy and having fun and making friends. I liked this me, loved it in fact. I heard birds over head and if I listened close enough I could hear the other campers running around or laughing in their cabins.
This camp was a great trip for me, I just figured I’d sit back and be silent as always, I never dreamed I’d speak to Lucas, not to mention that he liked me back. I sighed to myself then realised how warm I was. I turned away from the heat. My eyes fluttered closed for a moment, I curled into a ball and just went over in my head all that had happened.
A bug flew past my ear and I popped my eyes open sitting up, just then I heard something hit the floor in my cabin. I stood slowly and crept toward the patio door peeping through the thin material shielding the glass, I noticed a small, black back-up lying on the floor at the foot of my bed.
I went inside, looking to my left then my right to assure there was nobody trying to sneak up on me. I walked over and picked up the bag which was surprisingly heavy. I pulled the zipper open and gasped with joy.
I saw clothes; quite a few outfits too, underwear and even a striped bikini. I breathed in relief, wondering why this mystery pink note person had a sudden change of heart. I wasn’t complaining though. Sitting around it my pyjamas was getting old.
I looked behind me at my patio door, trying to see into the trees, I still felt unsure, so I popped my head out and took a long glance as far as my eyes could see. I jumped back into my room and stood behind the glass contemplating what to do next.
I yanked open my curtains, on my patio door, and the other two windows in the room. I saw a bobbing head run past one window, I heard kids talking but they seemed oblivious to me. I went to the large window on the far side of the room, there were a few campers out there, seemed to be just chatting with one another, this window was quite low, started at about the same time as my hips, as did the other, whereas the patio door was a full one, but faced away from the main areas.
I slipped my fingers into my pyjama pants, moving my hands back and forth from each hip and back. I tugged them down just a little at first, I wandered around the bed to the other window, where there were more campers, this time a little closer, they were all facing away from me, so once again I tugged and my waist band, my PJs now showing the top half of my trimmed pubes.
I raised my arms and stretched up on my tip-toes closing my eyes, when I opened them a boy, perhaps my age or older walked past the window in shock, staring, but not at my face I slumped back to my original height and smiled to hide my embarrassment then quickly walked back into the confinement of my room.
My heart was pumping and I laughed at myself, I’d been through worse. I tugged my Pyjama pants off and let them fall in a pile at my feet. Then I figured why go only half the way?
I gripped the bottom of my tank top and pulled it over my head, my boobs bounced out and I exhaled as I felt a cold breeze from the slight opening in the door hit my skin.
I stroked my own skin lightly with my fingertips, caressing the more sensitive areas and closing my eyes. I cupped my breast with my left hand as I lightly stroked my nipples feeling an overwhelming tingling run through me. They stood erect reacting to every subtle brush of my fingertips. I sighed raggedly as I felt the increasing wetness between my legs, my body shook.
I stumbled backward landing on my bed. My fingers finally touched my clit I arched my back thrusting my hips onto myself, rubbing softly around, inside, my fingers slipped, moving quicker.
I threw my head back into the pillows, my heels dug into the mattress dislodging the smooth bedding; I had thrown myself over the edge. I collapsed back onto my bed, my rapid breathing slowed and I gripped the sheets my limbs going limp.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 07-31-2009, 03:28 PM   #190
Arko

Send a message via Yahoo to Arko

That was... um... hot Good to see you're still writing this story, it is one of me favourites

Loves: Semi public, naked, anything in the rain
L... OKs: Food, light/med pain, anal
Limits: Permanent, poop , involving other people, illegal, extreme pain
Arko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 05:36 PM   #191
hot24guy

Awesome story keep up the good work. I do a fantastic job!!!!! You have talent for it.
Old 07-31-2009, 11:42 PM   #192
milkdat

Great, great story! I for some reason have overlooked this story for months now I'm soooo glad I talked to you yesterday for two reasons lol you helped me and I read this amazing story. The writing is great and the story is completely original! It's kind of a mystery gone gD lol, I really can't wait for the next part to be released.
milkdat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 06:27 PM   #193
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Thanks for the nice replies, hopefully I should get some ideas if I manage to get any sleep that is, and I'll, maybe, write more tomorrow.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 08-01-2009, 06:40 PM   #194
hot24guy

Cool, keep up the good work. Look forward to the next chapter when ever you get a chance t oo.
Old 08-02-2009, 10:43 PM   #195
Dicedarefan666
getDare Sweetheart

Default At first...

I was discouraged from reading this story due to its length... but honestly it was so worth it I find myself at a loss for words. In fact, I just read the whole thing in one go. I think it's my new favorite story on getdare. (Although pleasing my conservative girlfriend is a VERY close second. :P)

In any case, I hope you keep writing, but at your own pace. (As I half suspect you eat the souls of those who pressure you into writing while you're busy with school work. :P)
Dicedarefan666 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk