Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

View Poll Results: Which ending should I keep for this story?
Suggested ending #1 24 53.33%
Suggested ending #2 21 46.67%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-05-2011, 02:43 PM   #181
DumbBrunette

Rosette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Shadow View Post
i vote about to kiss and alicia walks in
I agree with ice shadow, its a good idea her walking in on them, and her being like i came to check you were still here and hadnt escaped or something
DumbBrunette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 03:10 AM   #182
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default The votes are in!

Hi everyone!

Once again the votes were really close, but it would seem that the kissing option won. Sean will therefore kiss Kristy. You'll have to wait until Monday October 10th to see what happens next.

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 04:17 AM   #183
daringclaire

i have another suggestion with regards to the weekly having to post a segment of your story, I think that seeing as you have done a really good job so far, for every time you post a part of the story early, you should get how many days you were early as backups. This would mean that because you posted the last one 4 days early, if you get really busy one week, and need an extension, you may have up to 4 days of extra time, in order to allow you to post it within a required time and not be punished. This would give you a little bit more leeway, and at the same time hopefully encourage you to post these stories earlier, as you know that it would be potentially saving you from any future punishments. Of course, so that you can't abuse the system we would have a limit of using a certain amount of bonus days between each post, so you cant just save them up then have a few months off, they would be more meant as emergency backups.

Not really sure how well it would work, and ive probably overlooked something fairly important that makes it impractical, but its just a suggestion for now.
Strong Limits: Messy, illegal, permanent, scat
daringclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 04:50 AM   #184
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daringclaire View Post
i have another suggestion with regards to the weekly having to post a segment of your story, I think that seeing as you have done a really good job so far, for every time you post a part of the story early, you should get how many days you were early as backups. This would mean that because you posted the last one 4 days early, if you get really busy one week, and need an extension, you may have up to 4 days of extra time, in order to allow you to post it within a required time and not be punished. This would give you a little bit more leeway, and at the same time hopefully encourage you to post these stories earlier, as you know that it would be potentially saving you from any future punishments. Of course, so that you can't abuse the system we would have a limit of using a certain amount of bonus days between each post, so you cant just save them up then have a few months off, they would be more meant as emergency backups.

Not really sure how well it would work, and ive probably overlooked something fairly important that makes it impractical, but its just a suggestion for now.
Wow! That is really a good idea. I guess that now the only thing that needs defining is how many days I get to bank. How about a maximum of 7 days, what does everybody think?

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
Old 10-09-2011, 05:00 AM   #185
daringclaire

i was more thinking you can bank as many as you want (because then we are getting new stories early, and im sure you would still spend enough time on them to make sure that they are of quality, not just doing a bad quality section in order to get some days stored up), but then the limit bit was how many of those days that you have banked up can be used within a certain week. so bank up as many as you like, but within one week you may only use a maximum of 7 (that what you suggested, i dont really mind) of the day you have stored.
Strong Limits: Messy, illegal, permanent, scat
daringclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 08:55 PM   #186
slavea

I believe many of us are curious what would happen if we have pick the other choice instead.

So maybe once you finish this story, you could start another one that contain the alternate choice.
slavea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 04:54 AM   #187
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daringclaire View Post
i was more thinking you can bank as many as you want (because then we are getting new stories early, and im sure you would still spend enough time on them to make sure that they are of quality, not just doing a bad quality section in order to get some days stored up), but then the limit bit was how many of those days that you have banked up can be used within a certain week. so bank up as many as you like, but within one week you may only use a maximum of 7 (that what you suggested, i dont really mind) of the day you have stored.
I think that's an excellent idea. Hope everyone agrees!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slavea View Post
I believe many of us are curious what would happen if we have pick the other choice instead.

So maybe once you finish this story, you could start another one that contain the alternate choice.
This has already been suggested to me by PM actually. I'm still thinking about it, but being an avid reader I have trouble when authors take their story too far and keep riding on them to continue their writing. I'm not saying no and not saying yes either.

Likes and stuff

Old 10-10-2011, 09:14 AM   #188
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default Kiss me – the evening continues

Hello everyone! Here’s the next part, I hope you enjoy!

The votes are now open for 48 hours. I'll be announcing the winning choice on Wednesday evening (the 12th of October). The next part should be posted no later than Monday October 17th.

Speaking of due dates, what do you think of daringclaire's idea of letting me bank some time when I post early?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sean closed his eyes and leaned in closer to Kristy. He could feel her trembling beneath him, waiting, the anticipation of the moment getting her heart rate up. He could hear her breathing; she was trying to keep it regular, but he could hear the subtle catch in her breath, the quiet whisper that she was not fully in control of her emotions. He smelled her, took in the lingering scent of the fruity smelling shampoo she had used to wash her hair earlier that day.

Backing up again, to make her wonder what his decision would be but also to get a closer look at her, Sean set his gaze upon Kristy’s breasts. They were just the perfect size, big enough that they had great potential for various activities, but small enough so that they didn’t get in the way. Sean opened one of his hands, positioning it right over Kristy’s right breast “it would fit nicely in my hand”, he thought. Bringing his hand to his sides he focused on the tip of Kristy’s breasts. Her nipples were both erect; the tiny buttons straining to be noticed. The areola wasn’t overly large and was quite light in color. “Very nice” he thought again. He would love to play with her breasts, but it would be uncalled for. He needed to remain in control. After all, it was he who had suggested the game and he was intent on finishing it.

Looking one last time at Kristy’s lips he decided to go for it. He came in quickly; taking Kristy by surprise by gently licking her upper lip, then her lower lip. She opened her mouth slightly and Sean landed a tender kiss. Before losing control over his hormones though, he quickly backed away and sat cross-legged in front of the restrained girl. Sean quickly regained his spirits:

- Ok, my turn again. Truth, he said.

Kristy couldn’t believe he had just kissed her. Granted, it was short, but she would have been wildly disappointed if he had backed away before letting them lock lips. When he had finally leaned in for the kiss she had felt the jolt of a strong emotion course through her. She felt enthralled by him and, though slightly dazed by the return to the game, regained her spirits quickly enough.

- Why are you so nice to me? Kristy asked, her question sincere.
- Because, Sean answered, there is something about you that I can’t quite grasp. Something that is screaming out for attention. Because I know what it’s like to be the new kid in school. Because I know that Alicia can be quite…intimidating.
- Wow, she said. Well, anyhow, I’m grateful for it. Ok, let’s go for another truth then.
- Just for curiosity sake, why did you move here? He asked.

A series of images started flashing before Kristy’s eyes: her mother, father and she sitting around the table enjoying a pleasant meal, her father twirling her mother around in the living room for no apparent reason, her parents cuddling on the couch while they watched a movie, her father’s frequent smiles and her mother’s crystalline laughter echoing through the house. And then, other images started to take their places: her mother starting a new job, arriving later and later at home as time went by, meals shared only with her father, her parents each sitting on different sides of the couch while watching the television, the creases of worry burrowing their way into her father’s forehead, the silence around the house. Then, of course, came act three: the arguments, the raised voices, her father asleep on the couch in the morning, her mother’s more and more frequent absences. Finally, there had been the email: the blasted email that her father sat in front of for hours, with a blank stare in his eyes, a lone tear trickling down his cheek. The next day, her father had announced the move.

- No, Kristy answered.
- It wasn’t a yes or no question, Sean laughed, thinking that the girl had misunderstood.
- No, she repeated. I’m not answering that question. I’m never answering that question.

Sean could see he had touched a sensitive cord. Kristy had just closed up like an oyster. He had heard the tone of her voice. She had tried to keep it calm, but he had clearly heard the quiver in her voice. Even now, as he was trying to figure out what his next move should be, he saw Kristy bring her knees up and mechanically pull on her restrained arms to try to wrap them around her knees. As though realizing the foolishness of her act, she quickly laid her legs flat in front of her again. Sean got up and untied Kristy’s arms. Then, he took her blindfold off and, standing up, extended his left arm towards her.

As soon as Sean had freed her, Kristy had thought of bolting out of the room. But she didn’t have any clothes, which made things more complicated. Instead, she took Sean’s hand and stood up. She wasn’t sure if she wanted to slap him for having kept her tied up so long, kiss him for having freed her and broken her solitary confinement or hug him because she needed comforting. She did all three.

Sean had been taken off guard when the slap came across his cheek. He had been even more surprised by the kiss that followed. But it’s when he saw Kristy collapsed on the floor in tears, that he knew that he had to do something. Taking place beside her, he wrapped his arms around her, allowing himself to comb his fingers through her silky hair. After a moment, when her tremors had calmed, he took her face between his hands and turned her head so that they were face to face. He kissed her again.

- I’ve got your clothing, Sean said, how about you get dressed again and I drive you home?
- No, Kristy said, I can’t go back home. It will make my dad worry. Can I….well, can I…
- Sleep at my place? Sean finished. Sure, you can get my bed, I’ll sleep on the floor.
- Too bad we couldn’t finish you game of TorD, Kristy said, a shadow of a smile lining her lips.
- Oh, don’t worry about that, Sean answered. We’ll have plenty of time for play another time.

Kristy vaguely wondered what he had meant by it. “Why would he say for play instead of to play?” she asked herself. However, she was too tired to let her thoughts linger on the subject.

- Stay here, Sean said. I’ll grab your clothes.

When Sean came back with the blouse, pants and bra, Kristy thanked him before quickly getting dressed. She wasn’t shy about her nakedness, she was just cold and was happy to be able to warm up.

Kristy stayed close to Sean as the exited the school. They didn’t speak at all, which was good. Kristy needed to analyze what she was feeling. As they got to Sean’s car, Kristy decided to take a chance.

- You know, maybe to thank you for untying me you should be allowed to give me two dares. That way, I won’t feel like I cheated my way out my predicament. Besides, Alicia’s going to be furious that I didn’t spend the night in the showers, I may as well have a little fun.

Sean looked at Alicia as he held the door open for her. This girl was a natural.

- Ok, he said. I’ve got a few ideas already, but I’m not telling you until we get to my place.

As Sean drove through the town to get home, Kristy and he spoke little. He would ask her if she was ok, they would exchange pleasantries on various subjects. Kristy had butterflies in her stomach, why had she had to open her big mouth again? She didn’t know what had gotten in to her, she barely knew the guy but she felt so close to him. What would he dare her to do, she wondered. Kristy’s question was soon answered as Sean pulled into the driveway of a quaint little house.

- First dare, he said. You ready?
- Yes, came Kristy’s answer after a moment of thought.
- Ok, strip in the car, put your clothes in my bag and walk with your hands clasped behind your back to my room. I’ll follow behind and tell you where to go. That way I’ll be able to check and make sure your hands stay behind you.
- What? Kristy exclaimed. What about your parents? What happens if I don’t keep my hands behind my back?
- Well, about my parents, he said, we are in the middle of the night and you can bet they are fast asleep. Of course, you’ll have to hurry up too if you don’t want to be exposed for too long. As for your hands, for every time you unclasp them, even if you don’t bring them in front of you to cover yourself, you will have an extra task to complete.
- So I’ll be punished if I can’t keep my hands clasped behind my back, Kristy inferred. What if I don’t want to do this dare?
- Remember that I’ve forced nothing on you, Kristy, you are the one who suggested that you should do two dares in repayment for being freed before the end of the game, Sean replied.
- And what if I don’t want to do this dare? Kristy asked defiantly.
- Well then, the boy answered, I can suggest something else; a game called tits or clit. It’s simple really, I start off by doing something to your tits, when you can’t take it anymore, you say clit and I do the same thing to your pussy. When you can’t take anymore on you pussy, you say tits and I start doing something different to your tits. It keeps going on for a set number of rounds. Of course, I would be the only on to know how many rounds I’ll put you through.

The thought of both dares brought a jolt of pleasure to Kristy’s nether regions. They would both be challenging in their own way but would both most likely have their rewards. Kristy felt dizzy as she was trying to imagine what could happen in both cases. Her imagination was running wild.

- So what will it be? Sean asked after a few moments. Will you go through the house exposed or will you submit to a game of tits or clit with me?

Your choice:
- Should Kristy risk going through the house naked without any chance of covering herself up and without knowing how many detours Sean would have her do?
- Or should she play the game of tits or clit that he suggested?

Likes and stuff

Last edited by shynessincarnate; 10-10-2011 at 01:54 PM. Reason: Darned typos, keep sneaking up on me all the time!
Old 10-10-2011, 09:23 AM   #189
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

that was a great chapter.. very unexpected.. and nice detail about Kristy's recalling of why she moved. Very good.. loved reading it...

she's gonna walk with her hands clasped
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 10:08 AM   #190
thefunman
getDare Succubus

Naked without clothes and her hands behind her back going to the bedroom.
thefunman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 10:20 AM   #191
shypilot

I think she should go through the house naked without any chance of covering herself up
shypilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 10:30 AM   #192
Dare-Master

She should play the game of tits or clit. Sean's parents could still be awake because he said "it's the middle of the night, you could bet they're fast asleep" that doesn't mean they are. And she's probably going to have to do both dares anyway...

Adopt A Pokemon!
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...801#post260801
Dare-Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 11:02 AM   #193
blahblah9

Crown

she should play the game of tits or cilt
blahblah9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 11:44 AM   #194
doubledownrob

I vote for the game too.
doubledownrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 01:06 PM   #195
~~Kayla~~

The game! She will pick the game!
I am a 16 year old female, USA! At this time I am NOT looking for a slave/master/mistress. I will gladly play a game of TOD with you(if of course you just don't randomly pm me, but get to know me before you go right into a game....some random chat will work), but I will NOT do pics or cam.
~~Kayla~~ is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, humiliation, punishment, submission, tasks/dares