Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-17-2010, 09:02 AM   #181
rosamund

Send a message via MSN to rosamund
Female

I've been asked to post some pics of my french maid's outfit, which i'm wearing now and have been doing the housework in. So here it is. My album has pics of the rest of the outfit (knickers and apron), when they clear moderation. The dress comes about half way down my bottom when I'm standing up normally.

Likes embarrassment, public, accidentally on purpose, revealing clothes, getting wet or messy, exhibitionism, needing the toilet, being spanked, being helpless, having to do as i'm told, being punished

Doesn't like things that could get me into big trouble or danger, or risk my health

Hard limits: family, blood, cam,....might add more when i find out what they are.

I'm not looking for a Mistress or a Master right now
rosamund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 09:06 AM   #182
electro

Ooow, it's cute! Now time to make someone come around, so You'll have to open the door and have some interaction with him/her?
electro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 09:18 AM   #183
NasserGurang

Send a message via Yahoo to NasserGurang
Default French maid outfit

Dare you to go to a costume shop and try on a load more...from naked each time...with each new costume, go out into the shop and check yourself in the mirror...take a friend with you and get her to take a picture of each one...post if you want...tell her u r naked if u want...but if you dont...masturbate inbetween each change, don't cum till the last one...
NasserGurang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 10:16 AM   #184
rosamund

Female window cleaners

I've been told to post this write up of my window cleaners dare, so I'm going to have to. I'm sorry that it gets a bit steamy, but i wrote it just after it happened and i'd got a bit carried away. Please don't read it if you might be offended, but people have told me it is not too rude to post here, even though i am very embarrassed about having to do that.

The background is that i was being controlled by someone and had been made to drink a lot of water and tea for several hours. Then i happened to mention that the window cleaners were due to come that day, and i soon found myself put into the predicament that follows. The report is exactly as I wrote it at the time, I haven't been allowed to change anything.

------------------------------

That was so exciting. And being told to do it too, that made it even more thrilling. They came quite soon after we finished and i was almost bursting by then. My heart was absolutely pounding when the doorbell went, i couldn't believe i was really going to answer it dressed like that, with everything on display, not allowed to wear my bra or knickers, because i have to do as i am told, but i had no choice. My breasts felt so big in that little t shirt dress, and i could see my nipples were really sticking out very obviously. And i could feel that i was a bit wet as well, not from pee, but, well, you know. So i stood in the hallway, barely able to stop myself peeing, feeling ridiculously excited, and they rang the bell again, so before i could stop myself i opened it and said hello and smiled.

There was one of them there, the younger one, and the older one was getting things from their van. i could see his eyes widening in surprise and he was sneaking glances at me, my legs and breasts, and he said hello, window cleaning, and could i open the side gate for them. So i said yes of course, and i'd have to go and open it from the inside. i was wriggling a bit and really concentrating hard so i wouldn't just lose it right away on the front doorstep. Then i asked him to hold on a moment and turned round and went back in the house and then out the back door and round to the side gate, where i undid the bolt and opened it for them.

They started at the front of the house, so i went in and made some tea for them and for me as well. And then i took it out the front for them on a tray. i was almost trembling, and having to press my thighs together as unobtrusively as i could in a dress that doesn't cover them. i felt very conscious of having nothing on under my dress and of being so full, and i could feel the breeze under my dress, between my legs and on my bare bottom. It felt incredibly naughty to be giving them tea and chatting with them like that, knowing that if the wind caught my dress they would see just about everything. One of them said you're looking very summery darling and i smiled and said thank you and i laughed and said well, all my other clothes are in the wash, this is all i had, i was just going to hang the wet clothes out to dry.

It was really hard to drink my tea feeling so full and i shifted from one leg to the other and fidgeted with the hem of my dress with my other hand. i must have looked quite uncomfortable because the older one asked if i was ok, is anything the matter and so i swallowed and then laughed and said oh, it's just the loo is out of action, such a nuisance, i'll have to pop next door when the neighbours get home, i hope it's soon, and they both laughed too and i felt my face getting hot, now that they both knew that i needed the toilet badly and couldn't go and that i had to tell them that. Then i bent down to pick up the tray, just bending from my waist and my knees a bit, pushing my bottom out and i very nearly peed a bit then, and had to squeeze hard to stop myself. i don't know if i should tell you this, but something quite embarrassing happened when i was picking up the tray off the ground and was getting back up. i was so concentrating on squeezing so as not to pee that i must have relaxed somewhere else and i'm really ashamed to say i accidentally farted a bit in front of them. It took me by surprise and i really blushed and giggled while apologising, oops, so sorry, and they laughed again as i took their mugs and went inside the house.

Indoors i was really shaking now with excitement and when i got to the kitchen i couldn't help rubbing myself under my skirt. My clit was swollen and i could feel wetness with my fingers. i was thinking this is really crazy, what are you doing girl, don't go too far, but i just wanted so badly to show myself off more. After a bit i got my wet clothes out of the washing machine and put them in a basket with some pegs and went out into the back garden to hang them on the line. i knew by then i really couldn't hold it much longer, my bladder was bursting and my tummy visibly swollen. While i was hanging my undies on the line, i heard them coming round the side to the back garden and my dress must have ridden up quite a lot when i bobbed down to get things from the basket and then stretched to peg my panties on the line. i'm sure they must have seen the curve of my bare bum cheeks, the lower part of them peeking out from under my skirt and the line where my cheeks come together, and they probably could have caught some glimpses of my pussy too. i caught them looking at me and i felt so rude to be showing myself off like that, and so excited that they could see my panties on the line, so they knew what kind of tiny little panties i wear, and they probably knew i wasn't wearing any and they knew that i really desperately needed to go to the toilet but i couldn't.

It really excited me to be in that predicament and to think about whether they were excited to see me like that, and i was definitely biting my lip and squirming a lot as i finished hanging out the washing. Then they started running the garden tap and suddenly i did a little squirt before i could stop myself, without even thinking about it, and i gasped a bit and my hands just flew between my legs, i didn't intend to do that but it just happened, and i squeezed really hard to stop myself just helplessly gushing there in the garden. Even so, about three squirts came out before i could stop it and i could feel it warm and wet on my hands and a few drops escaped and trickled down the inside of my thighs. Maybe the drips could have been from the wet washing, or they might not be sure or have seen that clearly, i told myself, so that's what i pretended. Anyway i quickly hurried in doors, taking little steps. i heard them laughing again, which really excited me, and i think i heard him mutter 'silly little tart' or something like that.

Once indoors i really had no choice but to rush straight to the loo and lift my dress up and sit down. To be honest i started peeing before i even got to the loo, just dribbling out of me and down my legs, but as i got to the loo and pulled my dress up i just lost it before i could even sit down and started gushing floods, such a relief. i started feeling my tits sat on the toilet as i peed and i put my other hand between my legs and rubbed my clit frantically, thinking about what i had done, what i had let them see. When i finally finished peeing, i just had to come so i propped myself up, half sitting half laying on the bathroom floor and played with myself, rubbing my tits and my soaking wet pussy, hearing their laughter and comments in my head, and imagining myself being punished for being such a silly little slut who drank too much tea and then disgraced myself by weeing in front of the window cleaners, and then i took my tube and pushed it inside me, it slid easily into my dripping wet hole, and i moved it in and out and rubbed my clit and i started orgasming on the bathroom floor, coming helplessly like the slut i am while they finished off the windows.

Likes embarrassment, public, accidentally on purpose, revealing clothes, getting wet or messy, exhibitionism, needing the toilet, being spanked, being helpless, having to do as i'm told, being punished

Doesn't like things that could get me into big trouble or danger, or risk my health

Hard limits: family, blood, cam,....might add more when i find out what they are.

Old 08-17-2010, 02:35 PM   #185
rosamund

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embers View Post
Hi rosa, read through some of your dares, nice work

Hows about trying to clean a window using soapy water and only your boobs or bum?

I think maybe ordering a pizza and opening the door wearing as little as you dare

You've also grabbed my interest with that little tease about your window cleaner dare, any chance of being PM'd the report
Thank you Embers, coming from you that's really special. I've been reading yours too, they are really good.

I love the idea of your window cleaning one. I have a few outdoors cleaning ones to do, car cleaning as well, so that's one for a sunny day if we get one soon.

The pizza one too....definitely. Maybe a towel, or maybe the t shirt dress again...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NasserGurang View Post
Dare you to go to a costume shop and try on a load more...from naked each time...with each new costume, go out into the shop and check yourself in the mirror...take a friend with you and get her to take a picture of each one...post if you want...tell her u r naked if u want...but if you dont...masturbate inbetween each change, don't cum till the last one...
Thanks Nasser, added to my list!

Old 08-17-2010, 03:03 PM   #186
electro

Thank You for sharing the story with us, i don't think it would be rude at all. Looks You had quite some fun though, I loved it!
Old 08-17-2010, 03:20 PM   #187
rosamund

Female

Thanks electro, i'm glad you liked it and i'm glad i posted it now. Just to report on my house cleaning dare, I put my maid outfit on, dress, panties and apron, i felt like i should have a feather duster too, but i had to make do with an ordinary yellow duster. I did the following cleaning:

- hoovered the carpets
- did a load of washing and hung it out to dry in the garden, in full view of the next door neighbour's upstairs window
- dusted the furniture downstairs (well some of it)
- crawled around on all fours to clear things from under the sofas and sideboards etc
- cleaned two toilets, i know, i'm a heroine
- took a bag of rubbish out the front where i could be seen from the road and other houses.

Someone came to the front door while I was doing it to push some junk mail type stuff through the letterbox, but they didn't ring the doorbell, which was a shame. They could easily have seen me through the front window, but I don't know for sure if they did or not.

My mum did come home earlier than i was expecting, so I was still dressed like that, so I had to rush upstairs when i realised her car was on the drive.

Old 08-17-2010, 03:27 PM   #188
electro

Sounds like it was fun! And great work! *looks around* Hmm... I think this place could take a lil bit of cleaning too...

Just kidding...
Old 08-17-2010, 05:04 PM   #189
Res Grata

Now that was a great story about the window cleaners and I'm glad you weren't allowed to change anything - because it's great the way it is and it's a very good read indeed...

But you already know that I think you're doing a great job
My dares:If you tried them out and/or want to tell me what you think of them, feel free to drop me a PM. If you're female and would like a similar, more personalized dare/game, feel free to message me as well.
Res Grata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 05:08 PM   #190
qwertyzx

What a great story.

I dare you to go commando while wearing your smallest nylon (or cotton if you don't have them) shorts that have loose leg holes. Where a tight top, but really make the shorts what people will focus on (dark will probably contrast nicely with your legs). Go to a public park and find a group of guys and expose you pussy to them. You can do this siting with you legs crossed and your thighs spread wide apart using you heals and toes to slide a leg opening in front of your goods. Or you can lay on your back with your knees up so that the leg hole exposes more of your butt.

If you want to be more daring go to the park with panties on and remove them while close to people (you can be hiding but should be close so that anyone might see you) and then insert the panties into your pussy but leave a bit hanging out.

For more embarrassment use light colored shorts and piss yourself.
24/M

Equipment: thongs, panties & bras, one piece female swimsuits, tights, dancer shorts, tight pants, vibrator, 5 butt plugs (one glass), 12" Realistic dildo, 12" double dildo, Raven's Tail Double-Sided Anal Plug, Speculum, cock cage & locks, various household objects
qwertyzx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 03:31 AM   #191
tim_giles

Great pics of your outfit!!!

Any plans for doing dares today?
tim_giles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 04:18 AM   #192
rosamund

Female

Round 3 of Res Grata's dare, the object I had to touch was a book. http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....6&postcount=42

I went to the library dressed in a shortish skirt, and I decided to go knickerless to make it quicker and easier, because I was quite worried about this one. It's a small local library and wasn't very busy when I got there, just the librarian woman and a couple of other people. I browsed around, looking to see if there was any cctv but i couldn't see any. On a table near the back there were some books left out, so I went to have a look. It was just about out of sight of the front desk, but did still feel a bit too open. I wondered about using a book on the shelves instead, but I thought that could be even worse if someone did see me. The rules of the dare are that I'm not allowed to move the object, in this case a book.

I was beginning to feel i just couldn't do the dare here but I couldn't think where else to do it, a book shop would be even worse, much busier. I looked again at the table and had an idea. Feeling a bit breathless I backed against the table edge, then just flipped up my skirt and sat bare bottomed on a book on the table. It was some sort of local history book I noticed. A woman came round the corner of the book shelves and I just froze. She looked at me sort of disapprovingly before going to look at a noticeboard. I almost left then, but somehow I made myself wait till she left. I looked around, there was nobody in sight of me so I put my hand under my skirt between my legs and started twiddling fast, feeling very nervous.

I'd been doing it for about a minute maybe when I heard a woman cough. I snatched my hand away and froze again, feeling panicky. It was the librarian woman. She came over and looked at me. I was shaking. She said "young lady, I don't know what you're doing, but I think you should leave, don't you?". I nearly died. My face went hot. I got off the table, mumbled something and got out of there as quickly as I could

I'm just about calming down now. That was just too risky, I'm going to have to be more careful in future.

Old 08-18-2010, 04:25 AM   #193
tim_giles

That is a great account!! I'd have loved to ahve been in the library to see that!!
tim_giles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 04:38 AM   #194
NasserGurang

Send a message via Yahoo to NasserGurang
Default Fantastic

Yes...how hot was that.... :-)
NasserGurang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 05:49 AM   #195
electro

Now that was embarrassing!

Advertisements