Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 08-04-2011, 12:07 PM   #181
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Longer than average part. Some of the upcoming parts are also longer than average as they were written as 2 parts and edited to become 1 (part 135 ad 136) (aren’t you lucky lol)

What will John be eating?

Find out now in …..

PART 133 (218) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

“Right I want the last possible course to be sperm. And another is going to be pee, have we any more suggestions” Amber asked the room looking happy as her plans of revolting meals began to take place.

Meanwhile John and Adam had their willies out on show continuing to play on what they were now calling the greatest computer game on earth oblivious to the others scrambling around in mad panic only rooms away having a whale of a time dreaming of Johns upcoming torture.

With Sarah's help, Amber had thought of a few revolting things including.

Fish / custard blended, making a king of drink

Fish eyes

Baby milk

Yoghurt out of someone’s mouth

Luckily she had been to the fish mongers earlier than day and had purchased a fish that she was going to eat for tomorrows tea, as well as some eyes as she had believed they may come in handy for some reason other. What had the 2 females already got planned earlier that day?

Right then who's piss did they want John to drink, the players began to ask themselves.

After everything John had forced her to do the previous week, Sarah was determined to get revenge on john in as many ways possible.

"Surly he will be able to tell that he is drinking piss and will then be allowed to discard something else" said David wondering if there was any way of hiding the taste, but still making it revolting.

"Ok then, we could mix urine with some apple juice and can tease John about it afterwards" giggled Dani.

"That's a great idea" agree Sarah, giving Dani a beaker and sending her off to carry out her plan.

"How many courses have we got designed" was the next thing that Sarah asked losing track of everything.

"5, and with your cum, that'll make 6" answered Brian rather looking forward to the show that was going to be performed shortly in front of everyone’s watching eyes.

"My cum" thought Sarah to herself, not realising that the players were anticipating that it was going to be her orgasmic cream that John would be tasting.

Sarah left the room in the same direction as Dani, but unlike her, she was still wearing her sexy blue lace/mesh thong which was pulled tight up her splendid crack.

6 players remained in the stuffy kitchen concocting strange meal courses out of weird ingredients. “Where is the baby milk” asked Mark, surprised that there would be any such thing kept in the house.

Laura answered, it’s over there near the (***MYSTERY WORD ***), Sarah bought some the other week for her brother. Its cow and gate 2 year plus growing up milk.

The two remaining courses would be a boiled sweet covered in ice-cream and a red hot chilli.

Sarah soon returned clutching a bowl tightly in her hand. "What you got there" asked Mark puzzled.

"Wait and see! It’s a little different from what I had initially planned, but I'm sure you will like it" Sarah moaned with the bowl held tight in her hands.

All of the courses were soon prepared and carried down to the basement where the fun and games had been taking place. They waited for a few minutes for Amber to return with a glass of horrible looking stuff in her hand before they were finally set up for the big feast.

"I hope John is hungry and appreciated all of the time we have spent preparing all this lovely food for him" Laura said smiling, looking forward to getting her own back like her sister.

"Right who is going to fetch John and Adam" asked Sarah making some final adjustments.

"I will" said Laura, standing ready to exit the room.

"Well don't forget his blindfold" replied Sarah just as Laura was about to climb the stairs once again.

Laura took the scarf which had been blindfolding John earlier that evening when he had received a wonderful hand shake from Amber on his gigantic cock, as his reward for being the first player naked along with Adam.

The two boys were a little startled and jumped when the bed room door was opened and in walked Laura. Usually Adam’s room was private and his sisters rarely entered unless they had been given permission.

“I win, I win” screamed John, moments later.

“Don’t forget what you promised” said John as a blindfold was quickly tied around his eyes preventing even a spec of light.

It wasn't long before Laura was guiding John back to the basement. Both John and Adam were still unaware of everything that the group had got planned. However they weren’t going to have to wait long to find out.

TO BE CONTINUED ...........

MYSTERY WORD – (Just for a bit of fun)

1) I’m something tasty
2) I’m usually black and White or brown

How is John’s taste session going to start?

What has Adam promised to John?

And another small twist in the next part, but what?

Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist for more thrills and spills

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Old 08-05-2011, 05:36 AM   #182
Rachie

Thank you for all the comments / replies, between the original and sequel there has now been over 3000 replies

Ref post 2154

1) I’m something tasty
3) I like it south

Love Rachie
x x x

BED HABITS

Old 08-05-2011, 04:58 PM   #183
Rachie

1) I’m something tasty
3) I like it south
4) A getDare user with over 900 posts has got this as their avatar

Love Rachie
x x x x

Just realised that in some countries these may not exsist, apologies if this is the case

BED HABITS

Old 08-06-2011, 12:05 PM   #184
Rachie

1) I’m something tasty
3) I like it south
5) I am an Animal

Love Rachie
x x x x

Just realised that in some countries these may not exsist, apologies if this is the case

BED HABITS

Old 08-07-2011, 11:49 AM   #185
Rachie

1) I’m something tasty

Chocolate Bar – Tasty

Penguins are black and white, and the chocolate bar is brown

3) I like it south
--->CLICK MAP<---- (They live south of the equator)

PINGU'S PROFILE

5) I am an Animal
I am a Penguin

Love Rachie
x x x x

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ... T O ... P R I N C E S S J E S S I E
F O R ... G E T T I N G ... T H E .. C O R R E C T ... A N S W E R

P E N G U I N

BED HABITS

Old 08-07-2011, 12:01 PM   #186
Rachie

Some of the tasting begins, in a slightly longer than average part

Find out more now in ….

PART 134 (219) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Both John and Adam were still unaware of everything that the group had got planned. However they weren't going to have to wait long to find out.

John was brought into the room where everyone was sat awaiting his arrival still blindfolded as instructed. He was positioned on the red carpet where everyone could see his nervous state.

"Is someone hungry and looking forward to tasting some of our yummy food" teased Amber looking forward to a couple of courses more than others.

"Can I make an added deal with Amber" John asked, hoping to speak to her alone.

"O.K what is it" asked Amber in front of the group.

Johns replied "Can you pass me a piece of paper and show me out of the room, I will then write it down." Amber duly complied and soon John was guided back out if the room to scribble something of paper. Amber followed to check everything that John was up to was within the rules, as well as admire the gorgeous naked body that John was revealing.

Taking the note from John and leading him back in the room now blindfolded once again, she sat down and read what John had put. Amber nodded, smiling she said "I will write the answer to if you have got a deal or not on the bottom of your request" said Amber still not telling anyone what John's request was.

“What deal, what are you talking about” quietly asked Lucy, a little puzzled with all that was happening.

"Right then I think it is time for your first taste session" said Amber who as the main darer was in charge of her saucy activities.

"What number do you want first" asked Dani, thinking this could possibly wind John up even more, especially as he would then have actually chosen the disgusting meal.

"Ummm I don't really know, number 3 John eventually decided. He was sat there blindfolded as Amber sneaked up to him and asked him to open wide so she could thrust a glass to his throat.

Smelling the substance John thought he was going to puke his guts up. What could the awful smell be, he tried to think, hoping it would give him a clue. He was still uncertain if Amber had agreed to his request or not, but either way he knew what he was going to be forced to do.

Taking the glass from Amber he put it to his lips, before taking a deep breath and drinking a load of the substance. Yuck he thought to himself hoping the worst would now be over. However it was the foul smell that strangely seemed even worse that the taste itself.

"O.k. what do you think it was" asked Dani glad to have said something in this important taste session.

"Well it tastes a little like runny custard, but I have no idea, what it has been mixed with" replied John, getting half of it correct.

"Well I'm going to say you are half way there, so if you can get half of another one I will give it to you" reasoned Amber, believing she was being perfectly fair.

"O.K do you want to know what it was" asked Brian who was literally dying to spill the beans.

"Not really, but I can tell that you are dying to tease me" answered John, while still trying to sound calm, happy and relaxed despite the possibly 7 courses he may still have to consume.

Brian couldn't keep his mouth shut for a second longer and said "well you have just tastes custard like you had already predicted correctly blended with fish"

John nearly threw up at the thought of what he had just done, but managed to keep the yellow looking liquid down for now.

"What is your second number, what will you be tasting next?" teased Lucy.

"Well I would like to pick number 6" said John nervously, unaware of anything around him.

Number 6 was again a liquid, but it was nowhere near as bad as what some of the other courses would be.

To John's mouth was thrust another glass and he was forced to taste the mixture. There was little smell and John was happy that it tasted a lot more pleasant than the previous. It wasn't long before a thought came to his mind.

"Right, this time I have got the right answer" he said, grinning to himself.

"Number 6 is baby milk" muttered John.

"Well done you are correct" said Amber followed by “How the heck do you know what baby milk tastes like, is it one of your daily drinks” followed by a chuckle.

There was no answer from John and soon Amber spoke asking "What number would you like to discard, and not have to taste"

John knew instantly that Amber had .................

TO BE CONTINUED............

What was John’s bargain?
What did John Know?
Did Amber take John up on his offer/bargain?
What will John be tasting next?

Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel for answers.

BED HABITS

Old 08-09-2011, 12:26 PM   #187
Rachie

The longest chapter ever (was 2 parts put into 1)

What will John be required to eat/drink

Find out now in …….

PART 135 (220) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

John knew instantly that Amber had declined his earlier suggestion, and his heart sank a little. However he was now glad that he had at least guessed some correctly meaning he would be able to discard at least one course.

"I would like to discard number 4" said John hoping this would be one of the other revolting courses that he would now not have to eat/drink.

"O.K" said Amber as she moved the item marked as number 4 to the other end of the table.

"Right then, what's the choice for now then" asked Adam who was rather excited as he was also totally unaware of what John would be tasting until the cover was removed.

John paused for a few seconds before finally deciding "can I have number 1" he chose nervously.

"Certainly" replied Amber smiling.

O.M.G thought John hearing how happy Amber had become when he had revealed to her his next meal choice.

Amber stabbed the food off plate number 1. "Open wide, big boy" she teased as she brought the fork containing a fish eye, up to John's waiting mouth.

"How does that lovely prepared item taste" teased Amber as John was forced to chew the fish eyes.

"O.M.G I think I'm going to be sick" mumbled John with his mouth still full of the revolting food.

"Keep chewing" sniggered Laura believing the revenge for what John had made her do the previous week was absolutely fantastic.

John continued to chew his food, and at the first opportunity he swallowed the fowl ingredient.

"What was it" Amber asked thinking that John would have no idea at all. To her greatest pleasure she was correct as John answered "Something I don't ever want to taste again, but I have no idea what, and I don't think I even want to know" finished John coughing and spluttering.

"Well we all know you were wrong, as the yummy food you have actually so kindly tasted for us was fish eyes that we got from the fish mongers earlier today, especially for you" Amber teased hoping it wouldn't come back and bite her in the bun later in the game.

"You know what that means" smiled Lucy knowing that John was now forced to pick another meal to eat.

John new perfectly well and said "number 5 next, and it better not be as revolting as the last ones, and how the heck did you manage to think of all of these and even have then in the house" asked John wondering.

"Number 5 is coming right up, and the answer to the last part of the question is a secret that will never be revealed" smiled Sarah to the blindfolded male.

John groaned, and later smiled as he thought of a possible way to tease it out of them.

It was now Dani's turn for a bit of revenge as she uncovered item number 5.

Adam wasn't sure what is was at first, as it looked just like apple juice, however he was perfectly aware that it couldn't be just that. He sat wondering what it was as the beaker was brought up to John's nose before
Sarah ordered him to take a whiff. A strange smell filled John's nose as the scent began to fill the room.

John could recognise part of the smell, but couldn't quite put a finger on what it actually was.

"I hope that you are going to like this taste" teased Dani while several of the players looked at where some of the substance had magically come from.

The beaker/glass was moved to John's waiting lips and as the smelly liquid touched his lips and tongue for the first time he gave a slight shudder as he recognised one of the tastes instantly.

"Is it black current juice" asked John, uncertain if the group could possibly try fooling him by putting a rather ordinary item in their taste test.

There was a long pause while the players all waited to see if John was going to add anything else to his prediction.

"Is that your final guess" asked Amber taking control of the dare she had set once again.

John sat wondering why his friends had asked this, was he indeed correct and did they want him to change his answer, or was there something else he was missing.

"Yes that's my final answer, it’s quite tasty actually" said John seeming quite certain that's what the taste was. The sweet taste was John’s best taste test course at present. “Do you have any more of this that I could try later” John continued.

"Well I'm going to give you 1/2 marks again, that means coupled with your first answer you have got a chance to eliminate another number if you so wish" said Amber quite happy that John was managing to get a few correct or part correct and was obviously trying his hardest to get out of tasting as much as he possibly could.

"So what was I wrong about" asked John, wishing he hadn't asked at all.

The room laughed as Dani pointed down to her tight wet lips where some of the liquid had come from.

"What have I just drunk!" asked the blindfolded John not believing it was what he was now beginning to think.

"It was juice mixed with some of Dani's warm urine straight from the cow about 15 minutes ago" teased Laura, enjoying the look of John's face, as he realised he had actually said that he had enjoyed the taste.

“Who you calling a cow!” asked Dani, shocked at the way her friend had chosen to tease John and her use of words. Laura didn’t answer and after a short pause the topic continued.

"Do you really want more of that cocktail" teased Dani. "I have plenty more where that CUM from" she finished off giggling. John didn’t answer and it was soon time for the discarded item to be chosen.

"O.K then what number do you wish to discard" Amber asked.

"I would like to remove number 7" was the reply from John, as a hand grabbed the item and moved it over towards number 4 which had already been discarded.

"So it looks like you only have 2 numbers left, which if I'm correct means if you can correctly identify the next recipe you won't have to taste the last, so good luck" mumbled David, trying to make his buddy feel a little better.

"Well can I pick number 8" asked John quite politely.

"Of course you can honey, it Is only my pleasure to fetch you that choice, I wish you good luck with your predictions" finished Amber as she scurried to fetch the food labelled number 8

"Open wide" Amber continued to tease shoving the boiled sweet which was coated by ice cream to the back of John's throat.

At his first taste, John shuddered as the freezing cold ice cream sent a shiver down his spine.

"So what do you think it is" asked Mark, happy he wasn't in John's position and having to taste all of these weird concoctions.

"Well it was something freezing like ice cream" started John still shivering from the cold food that had been placed in his mouth.

"Wait" he shouted as he felt something hard in his mouth. What could it be, he began to wonder to himself as the ice-cream taste had now almost disappeared.

"There is some sort of sweet in it, can I guess a boiled sweet covered in mint choc chip ice cream" asked John quite happy that it was the pleasantest taste he had been required to eat, all be it one of the weirdest combinations.

"Congratulations, you have guessed correct" started Amber.

"Does this mean I don't have to eat/drink anymore" said John sounding very happy.

The reply from Amber was "it ................"

TO BE CONTINUED............

What would Amber’s reply be?
What will happen next?

Thank you for reading the longest part so far, please comment and more will follow shortly.

BED HABITS

Old 08-12-2011, 05:21 AM   #188
Rachie

Another longer than average part as the twist is revealed,

To find out what this was read ……

PART 136 (221) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

The reply from Amber was "it would be, however I have a slip here that states other wise" she teased, telling John that she had actually agree to his twist, (which was that if he ate all of the meals he would have chance to select anyone to eat a similar recipe, the players however were still unaware of what the twist actually was) This would mean that he would have to eat all of the recipes after all.

"Oh fuck" shouted John, realising he would be forced to taste the 3 other courses. He had never anticipated his friends would be so evil to him, however he at least now had the chance to make any one of his friends taste 1 item and go through the same as what he had been made to go through.

Everyone was still unaware of the little twist, as his brain began to rattle thinking who he was going to dare and which meal. Suddenly Sarah shouted "What's the next number Jonny boy" John had always hated being called this and his face lit up with anger.

"I will go for number four (4), and don't call me that again or you'll be sorry" snapped John

"Where's item 4" asked Adam a little surprised at seeing only a spoon near the number 4.

"shhh" said Dani, who opened a strawberry yoghurt pot near her side and spooned a large quantity into Lucy's mouth. Lucy shut her mouth and the sticky stuff swirled around inside her. After a few seconds of this Lucy stopped and opened her mouth. The food inside her looked, well let's say revolting.

Dani spooned a large amount of the strawberry yoghurt out and shovelled it down John's throat. "Yuck" replied John, not even giving a care in the world to what he was digesting.

"Do you want to know what it was" asked Brian, knowing perfectly well that John was just hoping to get it over with.

"We might tell you later" Dani teased, hoping to keep John's mind wondering for at least a few more minutes.

"Next" snapped Amber wanting to keep the show on the road.

The simple reply from John was "7"

"Oh your wanting to save the best till last are you" teased Sarah again.

Meal course number 7 was a luxury compared to the rest of the courses, or so some may think. A red hot chilli pepper was stuffed in John's mouth.

Steam flew out of John's ears from the red hot sensation John was feeling. John tried to mutter something, but nothing came out.

"Does poor Jonny boy want a drink of Dani's pee to cool down" teased Sarah again.

John just stuck 2 fingers up, as his mouth was still filled with that burning feeling.

The room was in laughter for several minutes as it seemed to take forever for the eventual heat to die down in John’s mouth.

"Bet you can easily guess what that was" mumbled Adam followed by "surly it's an easy one for a mind blowing person like you"

"Hawtt chilli" answered John beginning to be able to chat again.

"Told you it was easy" said Adam, confirming John's suspicions.

"Are you ready for your final course" sniggered Sarah who new perfectly well what meal choice number 2 contained.

John chuckled silently to himself, only one more to go, he thought. Then someone’s gunna get it, he continued to think followed by an evil cackle at the end.

Amber started to uncover meal choice number 2. There were an odd couple of faces in the room as the meal looked like ordinary cereals covered with milk.

The cereals were little things (rice crispies) and had shrivelled up, having soaked up a lot of the liquid.

"I bet you are going to like this" teased Sarah a little more.

John just groaned as the agonising wait was driving him insane. Eventually Amber picked up the spoon and scraped out a few Rice-crispies and the White liquid they had been soaking in.

"Open wide" Lucy mumbled as Amber made train like noises symbolising that the spoon full was about to reach its destination.

John duly complied and as his jaw started to drop Amber shuffled the food deep inside John's gaping hole.

A load of little cereals hit the back of John's throat, and he almost gagged at the occasional think lumpy cream that they were coated with.

"How do I taste" teased Sarah, giving away that something of hers was added to the cereals.

"Errrrrr" mumbled John, still not getting the taste of Sarah's cum.

The players were laughing as the 2nd spoon full was shoved into John's gaping hole. This time Amber made sure that it contained some thick creamy cream that had been deposited by Sarah.

"YUCK" screamed John at the top if his voice, as the rest of the players were glancing between John's wicked facial expression and Sarah's panty covered pussy to where the substance had come from and wondering where Sarah's hand was about to disappear too.

Everyone except John could tell that she was very aroused, and was now rubbing her hand across her panty covered love hole.

"Sarah you’re a naughty girl!" teased Laura with a smug grin spreading from cheek to cheek.

John sat there with the taste of Sarah's orgasmic powers (cum) mixed with rice crispies.

Amber kept shoving spoonful after spoonful of the tasty nutritious cereal down John's throat for what seemed like forever until finally she decided that John's punishment / dare was finally complete to her satisfaction.

"Are you still hungry for more, teased Sarah again"

"Huh" answered John with the shrug of his shoulders, and not wanting to provoke the group to carry out anything else.

"I have plenty more where that CUM from" sniggered Sarah some more, still not wanting to leave John alone. The atmosphere in the room was electric as everyone giggled and cheered with what Sarah had just uttered.

"Can I see again" pleaded John, who could see no reason for his blind fold to be kept in place.

"O.K" said Amber, crawling over to John to remove the material.

The sudden rush of light hit john's eyes like a brick, and he couldn't see a thing for a few seconds. When he readjusted to the light he received a shock when he noticed where Sarah's naughty hand had now become rested.

"Wow Sarah" was all John could say.

"Was my cream, really that good to taste" giggled Sarah as her hand continued to move.

Right is it now time for Amber to ask her other question" said Mark who’s ...........

TO BE CONTINUED ……..

What will happen next?

Who will John select, and what will they be forced to taste?

Keep reading Strip poker with a Twist the Sequel for answers.

BED HABITS

Old 08-14-2011, 05:45 AM   #189
Rachie

What is going to happen next?

Find out now in …

PART 137 (222) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Right is it now time for Amber to ask her other question" said Mark who's cock was being held tight in Sarah's right hand

"No" shouted John, stomping his authority once again.

Sarah quickly took her hand off marks now throbbing cock and stared at John, in a similar way to what everyone else was doing.

"What's the matter, are you still hungry" Sarah began to cackle.

John just grinned making plans for the choices he was soon about to be given the opportunity to make.

"Have we some more of all the meals" asked John. The players all looked weirdly at John wondering why he would care, let alone ask such an unusual question.

Amber was the only player that new about why John was asking this, as well as nodding her head with agreement she replied "yes, everything is set up for your next decision".

"What are you on about, what decision has John got to make" asked a few players wondering what Amber was talking about.

"Well John made a bargain before he started to eat his meals, if he ate everything, he would get the opportunity to dare anyone here to eat one of or a similar things to what he had eaten.

"What!" screamed several people, wondering if they had actually heard Amber correctly or if she was just having a laugh.

Amber waved the letter / note that John had written in the air "Why else, do you think he had to eat the others even when he thought he had finished his task.

The group realised that indeed Amber was correct, and was telling the truth, they however felt a little nervous and were all hoping that there name for the dare would not be chosen.

"So who is it going to be" asked Amber, sounding quite certain that John was not going to pick her.

"Well the person that I want to go through some of the torture that I have been through is a female." As soon as John had said this all the males breathed a huge breath of relieve. The females however were now a little worried. Which of them was John going to chose, and which of the meal choices was on John's mind.

John teased a little more by asking for a slip of paper so he could write something down. What was John wanting to write panicked a few of the females. Mark handed john the paper, and waited for the message to eventually be written.

John then passed the paper to Dani who read the note while John wrote another note for Laura and then another and another, until all the females were sitting there with a personal note from John.

Reading they all asked for a pen so they could write there reply. They were all also wondering if the others were reading the same message that John had written, and if this was the case why hadn't he just handed the same note around instead of spending time re writing it.

It wasn't long before John had recieved the 5 answers from the individual females. Reading these his dick became harder and harder and soon looked to be as stiff as a nail. Whatever John had asked and received was certainly getting him excited thought David.

"Do I have all of your words, that you will each stick to your agreement if you have your way" asked John.

"Yeah" they each answered, and John finally said "Dani

TO BE CONTINUED..........

What was the note going to be?

Why had John said Dani?

BED HABITS

Old 08-14-2011, 01:03 PM   #190
Rachie

Thank you for all the speedy comments, as there are so many I am please to say that there’s another part out. Please keep commenting for more.

PART 138 (223) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Yeah" they each answered, and John finally said "Dani I will take you up on your offer as long as I can have it in writing that you will do as your told. This will be nothing serious so don't worry" John uttered.

"Yippee" squealed Dani. As she realised that this meant that she would not be the one facing the food dare, of what was still unknown. She quickly scribbled a note of acceptance as she was anxious to find out who the dare would fall on.

John then went down the row of females who were sat nervously awaiting John's decision. "Lucy it won't be you" was the words John spoke eliminating her from any more worry.

There were still 3 females (Laura Amber and Sarah) who were almost shitting there panties waiting to hear the next decision. "Amber, it could be you" John said sending shivers down her spine.

Next John moved onto Laura who was sat trying to stay confident, while at the same time dreading eating any of John's previous meals.

"Laura it isn't you" smiled John, followed by a huge sigh of relieve a few seconds later from Laura.

"So that means it's between Amber and Sarah" said David trying to keep track of the situation. "I wonder who has irritated John the most" David continued.

The group realised what David was meaning, as Amber had given John the dare while Sarah had been teasing him on and off the whole time.

Both Sarah and Amber stared at John, while pleading with their eyes, and begging not to be chosen.

John was getting off at the thought of having Dani help him with the task as well as having both Sarah and Amber crawling at his feet.

"You both have 30 seconds to plead" said John to the two ladies.

Amber started first practically grovelling at John's feet as she really really did not want to do the task. As much fun as what it was to watch, she now felt sorry for John and she knew all of this was her fault, why had she accepted that last twist?

Sarah soon followed in a very similar matter to Amber wobbling her thong covered ass in the air as she pleaded for John's forgiveness.

"O.k" said John followed by a deep breath and "Adam take them both out of the room and accompany them until someone comes to get you and give you orders" he smiled as his plans began to take place.

Adam led the two worried females out of the room, why hadn't John said who would be facing the dare, thought Amber realising the anticipation was almost unbearable.

The 6 remaining players looked at John who was grinning from ear to ear. "Right here is where I need your help" asked John staring at the sexy Dani who was completely naked and a sight many would have died for.

"Your wish is my command" grinned Dani, sounding a lot like a "genie in a lamp".

John smiled admiring Dani's cute lips before saying "I require some cream out of your lips".

The males all laughed at John's comment as they realised what either Amber or Sarah was going to be asked to taste.

Dani froze before finally managing to speak "can I go to toilet and do it please"

"Only because it is not your dare" John agreed, before pointing to the door and ordering Dani to fetch a bowl of rice crispies and complete her fun task.

Dani scampered away, still not knowing who was going to be eating the special source she would produce. Finding the deep bowls on top of the kitchen worktop and the rice crispies in the jug she tipped a huge bowl full into the black pot bowl. Hey why not take a glass and a spoon just incase she needed it, Dani decided before running off to the bathroom like a little kiddy.

Once in the bathroom everything was quiet that was until ……

TO BE CONTINUED ………………

Who will be forced to eat the taste food?

Keep reading to find out in the following parts of Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel

BED HABITS

Old 08-15-2011, 05:25 AM   #191
Rachie

What is going to happen is the bathroom

Find out now in ……

PART 139 (224) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Once in the bathroom everything was quiet that was until Dani started to scream the Walls down.

Now usually Dani could control her volume, however this time she just simply couldn't care less.

She started with slow quiet whimpers as she rubbed her hand over her moist pussy. She felt like she was beginning to die thinking about something else rubbing across it and teasing her to the point of no control.

"Oh baby" she began to moan thinking about one of her fantasies with another female.

Dani's cries became louder and louder as she slipped first one then two fingers into the deep trench.

"Fuck me baby, fuck me" Dani screamed as she found the spot where every female likes to be touched and fantasing that it was someone else giving it to her.

After a few minutes Dani was nearing the edge, with the bowl full of cereals on the floor in front of her.

Her groans gradually got louder as she breathed heavier and heavier. Suddenly out splatter lots of female spray from her tight wet vagina where her fingers had been rubbing.

The cummy spray went everywhere, all over the now nutritious cereal. Wow I hope that my sexy babie enjoys these, thought Dani, secretly hoping it would be Sarah who would be forced to eat them rather than Amber.

Dani sat fidgeting with her juice bucket allowing any last splats of her tasty self, to cover the rice crispies. She was living the fact / dreaming that Sarah would be forced to eat it.

Curious to the taste Dani picked up the spoon and shovelled a small spoon full of the cummy cereals. Bringing it up to her nose and Smelling the sweet smell of sex. Her mind went blank, as not for the first time she lost control.

The next thing that Dani realised was taking the spoon out of her mouth. Had she really spooned it inside her, she wondered. The taste was nowhere near as bad as she had expected, and the cereals were a lot soggier than usual.

It was the first time Dani had ever tasted herself, or done anything like this. Still holding the spoon Dani wondered if she was turning into a slut, or where these curious activities natural.

She was thinking about what she was doing / tasting, as her mind was lost in a world of its own once again. Suddenly there was a knock on the bathroom door.

It startled Dani who suddenly came out of her day dream and realised what she was doing once again.

How come she was doing this, she wondered?

The voice outside the bathroom spoke "have you got lost down the toilet.

Dani didn't say anything, as she knew if she tried to reply her words would all be slurred from the magical world she had been in moments before.

"Were going to fetch Sarah and Amber back in a minute, are you cumming?" the male asked with a chuckle as he knew that was exactly what Dani was supposed to be doing.

Dani grinned on the opposite side of the door, "I won't be long" she stuttered calming down from what was close to becoming her second orgasm in the last 10 minutes.

"Ok, hurry up, do you need any help" came the reply from the male praying the answer would be yes. With only a chuckle from Dani the male disappeared back to the room where the group were sat wearing little or nothing patiently waiting for the activities to continue.

Dani looked down at her swollen pussy, and was about to pull ............

TO BE CONTINUED .............

Please comment and more will be revealed

Who is going to taste that juicy cereal?

BED HABITS

Old 08-16-2011, 11:58 AM   #192
Rachie

Thanks for all the support, and thanks regarding several quick chapters.

What is Dani doing now?

And a short easy puzzle to keep your minds working (please post answers in spoilers if possible)

PART 140 (225) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Dani looked down at her swollen pussy, and was about to pull the spoon that had mysteriously been placed inside her mixing up all her love juices.

Dani realised the spoon had been inside her for several minutes, and she must have inserted it when she had become lost in a world of her own, before the still mysterious male had knocked on the bathroom door and startled her.

What should she do with the spoon, Dani wondered, could she really be that evil and make Sarah eat off it.

She began to silently chuckle as she realised she could easily be that mean to her sexy friend especially as she was sure when she relived the memories in her mind afterwards Sarah would be so turned on to realise she had not only eaten some of her cream bit also the spoon had been tight up her juicy twat.

She dismounted from the toilet and bent down to pull her lingerie up, not realising she was totally bare and there was no clothing to pull up.

Flushing the toilet Dani left the lavatory without even wiping. Slowly cum dribbled out of her lips and down her slender legs.

Holding the now extra soggy yet tasty bowl of cereals, she left the tidy bathroom and went in search for the other players.

Knowing exactly where to find them, all 6 player were sat waiting for her arrival as Adam was still absent because he had led both Amber and Sarah to another part of the house while they awaited for the dare that one of them was going to be required to take part to be set up.

"Right is it about time we find out which of the two sexy girls is going to be sorry, and be facing the small dare" asked Mark Still curious to see if it would be his younger sister (Amber)

"Well you haven't got long to wait" said John followed by asking Laura if she minded going and fetching the 3 players who were still vacant.

Laura left the room as John ordered Dani to place her tasty snack on the small table. Smiling Dani followed her orders and sat back down still naked on the red carpet.

"Right while we await for the others i have a riddle for you" smiled Brian.

"Oh what is it" wondered John who throughout the last few days had got used to a few riddles ad puzzles.

Brian revealed a few clues to the players and sat watching there brains tick.

R I D D L E

It's more powerful than God.
It's more evil than the devil.
The poor have it.
The rich need it.
If you eat it, you'll die.

What am I?

The players sat in silence rattling there brains, but none of them could think of a convincing answer. "I wonder if one of the others will know" asked Brian keeping the tension for a little longer.

It didn't take Laura long to find the two other girls and Adam trying to think positive that John wouldn't be saying there name when they got back to the room.

Smiling Laura said "Sarah it is time for you to follow me, oh and Amber and Adam can follow too" with a cheeky smile, not knowing the actual results but instead trying to strike fear down her twin sisters spine.

The look on Sarah's face would have painted a thousand pictures, as Amber felt complete relief.

All 3 followed Laura out of the stuffy bedroom and walked towards the basement. Sarah lagged far behind as she was not looking forward to the end results.

Eventually the four intrepid teenagers came to the bottom of the stairs and waited near the basement door.

"What have we stopped here for?" asked Amber a little confused.

Laura didn't reply but instead she held out not 1 but 2 scarf blindfolds.

Understanding what Laura was meaning, Adam took hold of one scarf and asked ................

TO BE CONTINUED ..........

Can you solve the easy riddle - Post answers in spoilers if possible (grumpy black face on edit tool bar)

How will Sarah feel when she realises that Laura does not know who will be facing the dare?

How will the cereals taste, and what about the spoon?

BED HABITS

Old 08-17-2011, 02:23 AM   #193
Rachie

Congratulations for everyone that got the easy riddle correct.

Find out what is going to happen next now in ……

PART 141 (226) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Understanding what Laura was meaning, Adam took hold of one scarf and asked "Who needs to be blindfolded"

Amber just chuckled believing that as Laura had earlier said the dare would be for Sarah, she would be lucky and not have to be blindfolded, as she hated the unknown.

The reply from Laura was not what Amber was expecting "they both require to be blindfolded" she said with a chuckle, as she graded hold of her sexy sister and started to tie the scarf in place.

Adam did the same with Amber, who was not feeling very happy with everything that was happening, and could see little reason for everything if Laura was telling the truth.

Sarah's and Amber's eye sight were soon restricted and the two females were dragged back into the basement to where John and the others were waiting.

Here before any action took place, Brian asked the 3 newbie’s the same question / riddle that he had asked the others moments earlier.

“That’s easy” grinned Adam, wanting to show off in front of his friends. “The answer is nothing” The rest of the players all sat weighing up if the answer could possibly be that.

“Congratulations” said Brian revealing that Adam had indeed answered correctly, “What do I win” started Adam before being interrupted by John.

"Right then" said John, in a teasing sort of way hoping to get back to the evenings entertainment. "I want you both to tell me why it shouldn't be you, that has to face the small challenge.

"Don't pick me, don't pick me" Amber wailed.

Sarah soon butted in saying "I thought you loved me" trying to play her cards close to her chest or rather close to her perky nipples which were on show for the room to see.

"Shh, I'm fed up of your winging and moaning" butted in John, just as amber was about to start her plead.

The players all sat listening, quite shocked at how little time John had given the two. They each predicted that all John was trying to do was make there blood run cold and panic the two females a little more.

"Can't you just tell us who it is" asked Lucy, trying to act polite, but at the same time a little confused with the current situation.

"O.k, I suppose the tease has gone on long enough" said John, pleased with the look on Sarah's and Amber's faces.

John just said one word before falling silent "AMBER".

Amber couldn't believe her ears, had John actually said her name, did this mean she would have to eat something, what would it be, she thought? Her heart missed a few beats as the panic started to settle in.

"It isn't going to be you, but I hope I got you worried, and I may get you back for that horrible taste test later, however for now you are off the hook" said John untying the blindfold from around Amber's eyes and letting a huge flood of light hit her like a lead balloon, in a similar way to what John had received moments earlier.

Meanwhile Sarah was panicking, did this actually mean that she had been chosen, why would John do an evil thing like this, she wondered?

"Sarah I have chosen you for several reasons" John started to say before taking a deep breath.

"Tell us" jumped in Amber who was bouncing with happiness, like a little kiddy that's excited to go to the sea side, and much relieved that she was not the one.

John resumed "I chose Sarah because:

A) I want a little revenge because of all the teasing she was doing,

B) if she was turned on, so much her cum ran out of her juicy pussy, I think she needs to calm down a little.

C) All great lovers must share things, so I would like to share the memories from this taste session.

John then paused before ordering Adam to help Sarah position her near the small table ready for her tasty treat to begin.

"Sarah are you ready" teased John a little more.

The answer from Sarah was as expected "NO, but do I get a choice"

There was a small cackle of laughter as John stuck his tongue out at Sarah, he then gave a raspberry effect (Tongue out and blow)

Sarah felt a little hard done by and stuck out her tongue just as ..........

TO BE CONTINUED .........

So it is Sarah that is going to get the task?

How is she going to feel?

Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel for answers

Riddle answer = ---- NOTHING

It's more powerful than God. ----- NOTHING
It's more evil than the devil. ---- NOTHING
The poor have it. ---- NOTHING
The rich need it. ---- NOTHING
If you eat it, you'll die. ---- NOTHING

BED HABITS

Old 08-17-2011, 04:09 PM   #194
Rachie

Thanks for the exceptional support

Find out what is going to happen next now by reading ………

PART 142 (227) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Sarah felt a little hard done by and stuck out her tongue just as John shovelled in a large spoonful of the messy cereals.

"Yuck" murmured Sarah realising instantly what she was tasting, but not who's cream it was.

"Oh I'm sure it tastes sweet like honey" chuckled John, knowing what the cream would be like from tasting similar only moments before.

John then spooned a Hugh spoon full of Dani’s orgasm juice onto the cummy spoon and thrust it down Sarah's slutty mouth.

Sarah took the food of the spoon, knowing that she would be punished if not.

"Lick the spoon" John demanded, leaving the spoon in Sarah's gob until she performed her task to a satisfactory standard. Sarah curled her tongue up and licked every millimetre of the spoon.

At first it tasted even worse than the cereal, thought Sarah not knowing that the spoon itself had been inside a secure place where little else had been.

"What's the particular taste" asked Sarah hoping it wasn’t what she was thinking.

Dani chuckled, as nobody else knew that the spoon had been deep inside her pink juicy hole.

John tried to answer Sarah's question, however he was incorrect saying "it's some tasty cum on cereals, would you like some more". Finishing his sentence John trust another spoonful into Sarah's slutty mouth.

Sarah tried to swallow the little things (rice crispies) as quick as possible, trying to get the fowl taste out of her mouth. Doing so she started to choke on the creamy female cum.

After another couple of spoon full’s, John decided he had, had enough fun with Sarah for now and asked her "how does that cum taste, I bet you are very thankful for having the chance to taste it.

"Please tell me that wasn't your spunk" mumbled Sarah with her mouth still full of the revolting food.

"No, it isn't mine" said John smiling to himself "who's do you think it was"

Having no idea at all Sarah started to panic, what would she do if John said it was her own juice she had been tasting.

"Is it mine" she eventually managed to pluck up the courage to ask, while still hoping she was wrong.

This answer resulted in John getting yet more cereals in the tasty spoon and forcing them down Sarah's willing mouth. “Do they taste of your cum” John asked trying to get a reaction from Sarah.

Sarah sat there not knowing what to say. If she answered would it appear that she had tasted herself before. Going red she started to say “Errrr, well” before pausing hoping someone else would break the silence and help her out of the sticky situation.

Luckily she heard a voice say "No they WERE NOT covered in your slutty juice" Sarah recognised the voice was John’s and that he was stressing the word "WERE NOT"

John then paused for a few seconds before continuing "unlike that last one". This was followed by a roar of laughter as everyone saw the weird face Sarah was now pulling.

"You mean that's" started Sarah, not finishing the sentence as she never really wanted to know the answer.

"Yes that is the same food you made me taste earlier, and what did you says about it" John grinned. Sarah remembered perfectly well what she had said, however the thought of what she had just done was, how can I say it mind-blowing. Never in her wildest dreams would she have predicted any of these events happening a fortnight ago, and look how much of a whore she had become, she thought to herself.

As John took the spoon out of Sarah's mouse trap for the final time he required Sarah to once again lick every millimetre of it.

Being an obedient teenager Sarah did as she was told and this time Dani decided to tease her saying "how does a spoon taste that has been inside a females vagina".

The room went silent, not knowing if to believe all that Dani was saying.

"Who's?" asked Sarah

TO BE CONTINUED ........

Hope you liked the cummy episodes

Please comment and more will continue.

BED HABITS

Old 08-18-2011, 04:02 PM   #195
Rachie

Find out now in ………

PART 143 (228) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

The room went silent, not knowing if to believe all that Dani was saying.

"Who's?" asked Sarah

"You might find out later" teased David, as the scarf blindfold was removed from around Sarah's eyes.

As the light hit Sarah's eyes she had sudden flashbacks thinking of herself cumming over the cereals. Every now and then her face was replaced with each of the players

She really couldn't make up her mind which of the players she would have preferred it to have been. They each had different positives and negatives, and she knew she would more than likely find out later that evening.

With a funny taste still inside Sarah's yummy mouth, she said "Is it time for Lucy's question" several of the players had forgotten about this, after the long dare that John had received.

Amber looked up happily, realising that again it was her duty. She sat smiling thinking about all that she already knew. Eventually still smiling Amber asked "How long have you been working at the shaving parlour, how many people have you shaved, are you ever turned on shaving people. When was the first time you shaved. Has anyone ever shaved you, what's the story behind this.

All Amber's questions were designed around shaving, and multiple parts were allowed as others had done similar before.

Lucy was a little shocked by the choice of questions, "where should I start" she said thinking there could be a lot to say.

"Why don't you start from the beginning" suggested David, stating the obvious.

"Well I have been working at the shaving tattoo and piercing parlour for almost a year on my apprentice however at first it was only basic things like cleaning up, but steadily I have been allowed to do more" Lucy answered for the first part of her question

"I really wouldn't like to say how many I have shaved, I have done a mixture of all sorts, some fully shaved, others have been given a Brazilian. But it is probably something like 30-40 people" continued Lucy.

"Wow that many!" asked John never expecting Lucy to have done half that. "So are you turned on when shaving people" Adam butted in.

"Depends" started Lucy followed by "I prefer females that males, though"

There was a few shocked looks as several of the players weren't aware that Lucy had shaved/waxes both males and females.

"So which females do you get turned on by" asked Amber hoping that Lucy would continue answering the question. Lucy was a bit surprised at how much detail the players were after, how could she answer it truthfully yet not reveal to much precious information, she wondered. It wasn't long before Lucy sighed as she realised there was no way of doing this

"I often get turned on when it is someone’s first time, and they are looking nervous about it, wondering what it will be like etc. I prefer the younger person around 18 is always nice. I can then sometimes fantasise about them later when I am in private"

You probably wouldn't believe how people look so different down there, and sometimes it is hard to recognise they are the same person afterwards.

Lucy blushed before continuing "if it is there first time and they are really hot sometimes I .......

TO BE CONTINUED ..........

What does Lucy sometimes do?

What will the rest of her answers be?

Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel for answers

BED HABITS

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ass, birthday, bondage, dares, dildo, master, messy, mistress, photos, pictures, plug, poker, porn, pussy, sequel, sex, sex toys, sisters, slave, strip, truths, twins, twist, video