Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-02-2011, 02:43 PM   #181
mascot1920

Location: In a house, on a street, in a town, within a state.....maybe...
Default Lessons in Pain

IT wasn't long before the school day was over. Amidst the usual schoolyard drama, one thing weighed heavily on my mind. I was thinking about what had happened earlier and I was trying to convince myself that I needed to lay down some ground rules. I kept telling myself that I could stop this at any time, that the only one deciding my fate was me. I looked down the rows of seats on the bus, my sister giggling in her seat, her cuteness radiating, and then I shook my head. "That girls gonna ruin me" I said under my breath.

As the bus screeched to a stop atop the hill, my sister and I jumped off and started our walk home. "That wasnt too bad of a day" my sister said obviously relived. "I dont know, whatever" I said as I shrugged. "whats a wrong with you now?" she asked. "Nothing.." I thought about it a little, as we walked, I felt upset. I looked over to my sister and said... "I thought you where gonna be a little nicer to me, I buy you clothes, I clean your room, I do dumb stuff so you'll laugh, I....." My sister cut me off. "What are you talking about....earlier with my friend is that it? So what if we where a little mean, me and her are having some fun with you, big deal...." I started to get angry. " My sister walked on, not saying a word.

Later that night as I watched tv, my sister came out and asked me to come to her room. I got up, not really wanting to as my sister disappeared behind her door. I walked through her door as she sprang out and delivered a violent kick to my groin. "serves you right" she said as I lay there crumpled over in pain. "Open your legs" my sister demanded. "no" I said laying on the floor. "do it or ill kick something else" she said. I went to get up, and in that moment of defenselessness, she kicked me again, hitting my groin, bringing tears to my eyes. "stop!" i yelled as I lay down on the ground.

"Why, you dont like it? you taught me to do this kind of stuff and be mean to you....and you deserve it too!" she said as she walked over and took a seat on my back, straddling me with both legs. The pain still rippled through my body. "Please dont, please dont kick me" I asked wincing from the pain. "Then stop complaining about me and my friends!" She said commandingly. "Ok, ok, I wont!" I said as I felt her stand up. "good....now, do as I say and I wont hurt you anymore...right after this....open your legs!" she said seriously. I looked at her, I rolled over and sat up, and then slowly, reluctantly I spread my legs, as my sister towered over me, smiling.....she pulled back her foot and stepped on my groin. She was putting her weight behind it and I gritted my teeth. "I want you to tell me how lucky you are to have such a nice sister!" she demanded. I immediately said. "I am so happy and lucky to have the nicest sister in the whole world!" It was hard to say, but in hopes of relief I uttered it quickly.

I felt her foot pull back. I looked up and she turned around. "good boy!" she said sounding like she was talking to a dog. "as a reward, you can kiss my butt!" She brung her butt close to my face. "go on, kiss it...what you dont want to?" In fact I didnt, I just wanted to go to my room. "Kiss it or I will kick you again!" she said aggravated. I looked at her butt, put my face close and gave it a kiss. my sister giggled as she moved away. "now, i think it's time you cleaned my room, it's really dirty...oh and do my laundry too! she said as she pulled her hand out from behind her. I saw a flash. "I cant wait to show my friends this one!" she said as she walked out of her room shutting the door behind her.
Femdom/Bondage/Semi Public Dares/Watersports/Light Blackmail/Light CBT/Verbal Humiliation/Heels/Object Crush(my stuff)/Feminization etc...

Read my blog (has story) at
http://senscribe.blogspot.com/
mascot1920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 02:44 PM   #182
mascot1920

alright guys, there is a little something to tide you over. I have work for the next 4 days so I wont have time to write but I will make sure I get something else written in a weeks time. Again thanx for your patients.
Femdom/Bondage/Semi Public Dares/Watersports/Light Blackmail/Light CBT/Verbal Humiliation/Heels/Object Crush(my stuff)/Feminization etc...

Old 11-02-2011, 07:25 PM   #183
wme

yay. Update. Happy.

YOU CAN SCREW ME UP BUT YOU CAN'T PIN ME DOWN
wme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 08:03 PM   #184
Slavetoanybody
getDare Sweetheart

This storey is amazing
likes complicated dares for long periods of time ultimate humiliation any wedgies* peeing/ occasionally pooping myself

limits public eating poop and pee,no food involvment with anything! (major turn off), enimas and bra connection

Vote for my wedgie demise here http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/604907
Slavetoanybody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 11:20 PM   #185
stewie

Great story I LOVE every second of it!
stewie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 08:31 AM   #186
Vinnie
getDare Sweetheart

damn, getting me hard in class
Old 11-07-2011, 06:43 PM   #187
italia13calcio
Account Banned

i was not so excited about this story at first... but now i love it! get it coming! i eagerly await an update!
italia13calcio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 07:00 PM   #188
daremaster 1
getDare God

This story is getting better and better!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 08:58 PM   #189
wme

wow. I just noticed. 40,000 views! I think we deserve an update am I right? Please be right!

YOU CAN SCREW ME UP BUT YOU CAN'T PIN ME DOWN
wme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 09:02 PM   #190
mascot1920

Default Update.

I have tomorrow off, so if the day dosent get to hectic -cause it's gonna be crazy , then I will post an update for you guys. When I didnt have so much drama around here it was easier. Thats no excuse though, i will try my hardest to get another piece out!

Old 11-09-2011, 08:56 PM   #191
mascot1920

Default Out in the open!

For weeks the harassment of myself by my sister tormented me. I took everything she gave me, obediently, trying to salvage, maybe even a little selfishly what we had. To be honest, I was trying to salvage what I had, a desire for her, for the way she made me feel. Even through the pain and embarrassment, brought on by a girl with desires of my own creation, unrestrained and unshackled from the vanilla world where once she resided.

The days started to seem like a grind. I knew all too well the days events, that lunches where to be filled with the sound of laughter between my sister and her friends, and as always I was the joke. A picture here, groveling there among the feet of her and her friends. Frankly I was glad of one thing, that for whatever reason most people turned a blind eye to the rumors of my sisters brother being her trusty servant and as the girls liked to say "being her bitch".

none the less, I was still attracted to her, if not just her looks but something else. There was another side of her hidden away that when her friends where not around, started to show. A sweet subdued side, one that I fear I have damaged, as now she knew the pleasure of power, and I spoiled her, spoiled her like royalty in everything she did. I guess in that regard I have no right to complain.

For the weekend I had arranged to stay at a friends house. I was gone for a couple of days and frankly, relived I didn't have to endure any more hardship at the hands of my sister. It was when we pulled in the driveway and I stepped inside that felt like I was walking back into the lions den.

the house seemed oddly vacant. I didnt see a car outside except for my friends mom, and she was backing on out of the drive. I set my backpack down by the door and walked to the living room. I could hear the sound of music in the back of the house, down the hall towards my sisters room. "Why is she alone?" I asked myself as I walked on back. "Hello" I asked as I opened the door, a shriek filled my ears as my sister raised her covers over her body. "I'm busy!" she said quickly as she looked from behind her covers.

I could see she had no shirt, I didnt think she was clothed on her bottom either. I turned to leave. As I was leaving I heard her say. "what did you want?" "I was wondering where everyone was." I said, still looking away. "Everyone's in town, it's just us." she said quickly. I turned for the door. "Ok" I said. "Wait" my sister replied. "I...I guess you could stay, if you want." Her face was red, she wasnt looking at my eyes, and her hands gripped tightly to the covers. I couldn't believe she was inviting me in, my sister lay naked in that bed.

I sat on a chair not to far away. "So......what are you doing?" I asked coyly. "Doing, doing what" she replied. "thats what I want to know, you look...busy." I smirked. "I was just relaxing a bit." she said laying her head on the pillow. I noticed she was breathing quickly. "I know what you where doing" I said putting my hands behind my head and smiling. "No you dont" she replied. "I bet you dont have any clothes on do you sis?" I said chuckling. "I do to!" she replied. "Then whats with the covers?" "I was cold...am cold." I thought for a moment, I figured I could catch her in this lie and at least for my own enjoyment embarrass her a little more, since she gave me a nice opportunity to do so.

"Well then can I sit on your bed too, this chair isnt really that comfortable." I said snickering. She didnt answer for a second. ....."Ok" she finally said as I slowly walked over and sat beside her. Sitting that close to her, while she was naked, I would be lying if I said I wasnt excited. "So, I guess this would be a bad time to ask you to let me kiss that beautiful butt of yours huh sis." She smiled and I laughed. "You haven't earned it yet. She said smiling and looking off into the distance. "I have let you do allot to me sis, remember every lunch period this last few weeks." I retorted. she smiled. "I...I would but.........I'm.........I'm naked" she finally admitted, face red and a cute smirk on her face. I chuckled a little. "Thats to bad...I would have liked that even more" I teased. "you would?" she asked looking at me. "Yeah" I said. "you want to see me, you know...naked?" "Are, are you asking or are you offering" I said confused. "well.....would you like to if you could?" she said. I didnt want to seem to eager, but I did, I really wanted to. I waited for a sec. "Yeah, I would."

She was redder than ever, clutching that blanket tight. "If I show you myself naked...then I want you too do the same thing" she said as my heart started racing. "Oh...ok I guess" I replied. "Ok" she said quietly as she stood up covered in her blanket. I loosened my belt and took off my shirt. She looked at me, obviously nervous. I looked at her, red and embarrassed. Everything grew quiet an then we let go.

TO BE CONTINUED :P

Old 11-09-2011, 08:58 PM   #192
mascot1920

Default 40,000

40,000 deserved something special, but I'm gonna make you wait for it :P

I hope you like whats coming up.

Old 11-09-2011, 11:45 PM   #193
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

I hope so too.

Nice update by the way.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 11:56 PM   #194
dandelion

Send a message via MSN to dandelion

Yup, I'm one of the many lurkers haha. thanks for sharing

- humiliation, cum control, general control, bladder control, pee, wet and messy, bets and punishment, pics and cam.

Won't Do: Pain, people I know, animals, public, body writing, scat, any chance of being caught, etc.

PM me CUMSLUT and I will cum on my face and leave it for 15 minutes.
dandelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 05:21 AM   #195
italia13calcio
Account Banned

still loving it
keep it coming! and congrats!
italia13calcio is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, crossdress, femdom, humiliation, sister