Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-21-2022, 09:08 AM   #181
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by garder80 View Post
I like it when you write "teh" because you are getting closer to subspace, and wish to serve us faster =)
as you would havve noticed my typing starts going for a toss when I startt getting closer to subspace!!!

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Limits: Pics, videos, poop, ABDL, breath play, illegal

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs
TurnToAsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2022, 09:09 AM   #182
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Good girl. Now silently give yourself 5 almost edges.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2022, 09:10 AM   #183
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
get your magic wand, hold it on max on your clit for precisely 5 seconds, then remove and put it away
ohgodd this wass so FRUSTRATINGG please let me keep itt there longerr please let me egdge!!!!

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs
Old 02-21-2022, 09:11 AM   #184
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
Good girl. Now silently give yourself 5 almost edges.
Pplease may I go and piss first my bladder is noww full from all teh water you made me drink.....

Orgasm Diary

Old 02-21-2022, 09:14 AM   #185
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurnToAsh View Post
Pplease may I go and piss first my bladder is noww full from all teh water you made me drink.....
Make that 10 almost edges.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
The following user says Thank You to kamita721 for this post:
Old 02-21-2022, 09:15 AM   #186
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

no peeing yet! find a couch and balance on the side or back of it with only your belly, like you are pretending to fly

the idea is to put pressure on your bladder - fly on this for 3 mins

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2022, 09:17 AM   #187
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Make that 10 almost edges.
Ohggod I'm sso sorry I'll do teh almost-edgess right awayy....

Orgasm Diary

Old 02-21-2022, 09:23 AM   #188
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Get your large buttplug. While lying on your belly, funky your current one in your as 10 times, the insert the large one.

PM Dares

Toys:
Old 02-21-2022, 09:24 AM   #189
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

I ddid teh almost edghes please no more dont make me ddo any more theyll drivve me crazy theyre so frustratingg ohgodd my cunt iss leaking to teh floor beggingg for an eddge I'm whimperingg incohenrent wordss thats howw desperate I am pleeeease pleeeeeeease let mee edge!!!

Orgasm Diary

Old 02-21-2022, 09:26 AM   #190
garder80
getDare Succubus

Take your dildo and insert it fully in your pussy. Trust it in and out 100 times in a slow speed. One trust pr 5 seconds

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
Old 02-21-2022, 09:29 AM   #191
beof95
Distinguished Member

put the M and L plugs between your fingers and then alternate them going al the way in and all the way out of your ass, do this until you edge 2 times

likes: humiliation, control, degradation, pain, nipple play, sissy, pet play, tease, denial, rules, tpe, cnc,...
Dislikes: pee, writing/typing lines, corner time, long discomfort, messy,...
limits: family/friends, illegal, blood, scat, permanent, diepers, full public,...
PM dares/RULES/TOYS
beof95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2022, 09:29 AM   #192
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
no peeing yet! find a couch and balance on the side or back of it with only your belly, like you are pretending to fly

the idea is to put pressure on your bladder - fly on this for 3 mins
I ddid thiss too myy bladder feels evenn fullerr pleeeeease let me emptyy it!!!!

Orgasm Diary

Old 02-21-2022, 09:30 AM   #193
garder80
getDare Succubus

beof95

I don’t know if she can edge by anal-only. And the theme were are going for now is almost edges and desperation

likes to do to slaves:
Old 02-21-2022, 09:31 AM   #194
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Lie down in your bathtub, head near the drain, and do 5 almost edges. You then have a choice;

1) Start peeing. While peeing, you have permission to edge. If you edge, you must immediately stop peeing. If you stop peeing, you loose permission to edge

2) Another 5 almost edges.

You may only do this once you are caught up on all tasks, including anything posted after.

PM Dares

Toys:
Old 02-21-2022, 09:34 AM   #195
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Get your large buttplug. While lying on your belly, funky your current one in your as 10 times, the insert the large one.
I ffucked myy ass 10 timess withh teh medium dildo like a filthyy slutt then insertedd teh large onee.....i feel sso uncomfortablyy full adn for ssome reason it feelss liek it's putting more pressuree on my bladder makign me want to piss evenn more pleeeease let me piss noww I begg you!!!

Orgasm Diary

Advertisements
Kink Talk