Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 02-05-2014, 05:21 PM   #166
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by trenho View Post
Yes, you can put sandpaper in your bra and panties when you go out for school or shopping..you must stay in a pubblic place so you are not free to remove it. An hour of walking can be ok.

For the other task, I mean this: http://www.shopfittingwarehouse.co.u...-5977_zoom.jpg if you have. If not,you can put rubber band on the tip of two clothespins until they are very tight. And connect the two clothespins with a rope on the horse, to streach the nipple.
I will put sandpaper in my pra and panties when playing. But I do nothing public.

Okay, I have some of those. Now I see
I look forward to trying that out. I've never tried to stretch my nipples like that.

---

I rarely answer pms with exceptions--
You know who you are.
I will also reply if I see someone is in distress from sub-drop. Just make sure I am logged on, as I do not receive alerts when not logged in.
Tigerlily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 05:24 PM   #167
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by yournaughtydaddy View Post
Here's a task you could do every morning or/and evening if you want to

Roll 2 dice ~ the combined total of both dice will be the number of cycles of the following commands you will complete...

Kneel on rice in front of your mirror and through fingers alone edge once. Them 15 clit flicks, 15 pussy slaps and 75 ass spanks.

For each cycle, double the number of edges, flicks, slaps and spanks.

So cycle 2 would be 2 edges, 30, 30, 150

Cycle 3: 4 60 60 300

Edging is to be completed with no toys (fingers only)
Flicks: Plastic ruler ~ bend it back as far as you can then release
Slaps: Ping Pong Paddle
Spanks: Flipflop

PM me if you have any questions or concerns.
A report would be lovely too!
This looks like something fun. I look forward in doing this. Sounds painful and redundant

---

You know who you are.
I will also reply if I see someone is in distress from sub-drop. Just make sure I am logged on, as I do not receive alerts when not logged in.
Old 02-05-2014, 05:44 PM   #168
trenho
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerlily View Post
I will put sandpaper in my pra and panties when playing. But I do nothing public.

Okay, I have some of those. Now I see
I look forward to trying that out. I've never tried to stretch my nipples like that.
Ok..
Yeah, there is always a first time

trenho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 11:02 AM   #169
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisEnthusiast View Post
Put the panties in your mouth. Smack your ass 150 times with a leather belt. Then put on a tight pair of jeans, piss in them, and leave them for a day. You will have to wear them all day tomorrow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by m.ercsi View Post
You wanted it, slut:
Gag yourself with the panties and insert a nicely peeled ginger root into your butt. Then start writing your own words onto a paper sheet, with the smallest font you can:
"I've been masturbating an awful lot these past few days.
I feel like a dirty little slut.
I need punishment to keep me in line"

If you finish the whole page, good. If you can't stand the ginger, you can take it off, but you will do the mouth soaping.

Either way, post a pic of the finished sheet to tinypic or anywhere to see if it's satisfactory.
I've been very excited to try a ginger root. And now, I have one peeled, in my hand.
I'm actually trembling from excitement.

I started by stripping nude and with shoving 3...4? day old soiled panties in my mouth as a gag.
I bent over the bed and gave 150 smacks with the leather belt. My ass tingles and burns right now.
I am not peeing through jeans.
But I will take the panty gag out of my mouth and piss in it...only to regag myself with it.
I went to thee bathroom and made myself piss through my panties. Afterward, I took the panties off and wiped my dirty pussy with it as good as I could. I then shoved the panties in my mouth. It made me really gag a few times. That's what a gag should do.

I'm now going to shove a ginger root in my ass.
post again soon.

---

You know who you are.
Old 02-06-2014, 12:43 PM   #170
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by m.ercsi View Post
You wanted it, slut:
Gag yourself with the panties and insert a nicely peeled ginger root into your butt. Then start writing your own words onto a paper sheet, with the smallest font you can:
"I've been masturbating an awful lot these past few days.

If you finish the whole page, good. If you can't stand the ginger, you can take it off, but you will do the mouth soaping.

Either way, post a pic of the finished sheet to tinypic or anywhere to see if it's satisfactory.
As stated above, I peed in my 3 or 4 day old soiled panties. And then I shoved them back in my mouth. It gave me a few good gags and tasted horribly throughout the punishment.
I peeled earlier the ginger root. I was trembling with excitement to try something good.
I pushed the ginger root up my but, and I knelt down on the floor to write out my own words: I've been masturbating an awful lot these past few days.

Not too far in, I had to stop, laying my head on the small desk on the floor. I was getting used to the clenching and unclenching of my butt cheeks and the ginger root.
I was afraid I'd pee on myself from the pain, so I put a plastic bag under me.
I tried my best to do the sentences.
But I ended up rubbing my wet dirty pussy in the bag, becoming more wet--the ginger root starting to burn even more.
After rubbing my pussy like that, I felt that I really needed to take the ginger root out.
So I did.
Took a shower...made lunch...ate lunch....then felt I should come back on here and post my report along with the picture on the lines and ginger root used. I only filled out half the page, shamefully.

---

You know who you are.

Last edited by Tigerlily; 10-01-2019 at 07:11 AM.
Old 02-06-2014, 04:45 PM   #171
trenho
getDare Devil

Fascinating report...

Old 02-07-2014, 11:09 AM   #172
dzbll
getDare Devil

attach a rope from one side of a room to the other about waist height, put a knot in it about every foot. Make sure the rope is tight, then you will get on it with a leg on each side and walk from one side to the other then backwards. you will do this for 3 hours. at each knot you will stop and edge without using your hands. at both ends of the rope have a paddle. when you reach the end paddle each ass cheek 150 times. If you cum during the 2 hours, add 1 more hour. you may not stop except to edge on the knots or paddle ass. also cover each knot in hot sauce. have clothes pins on nipples and gag yourself with dirty panties
Old 02-07-2014, 11:19 AM   #173
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelA View Post
Get naked and lay on the floor with your legs open wide, apply toothpaste to your cunt and clit. Now raise your cunt 6 inches from the floor, lay that way for 5 min. If you lower your cunt, you have to wait 10 min, and start all over again. If you don't complete it in 5 tries, put rice in a corner, kneel on it, and throat fuck a dildo for 30 minutes.

Detailed update when complete.
The next time I have alone time, I plan to do this.
I think I would like to do the punishment either way.
I do not have a dildo. Just household items.
I've been trying to think of a good item to deep throat.
An unpeeled or peeled banana? Cucumber ? Flashlight ?
What would be a good item for this task ?

---

You know who you are.

Last edited by Tigerlily; 02-07-2014 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Typos
Old 02-07-2014, 03:49 PM   #174
MichaelA

A cucumber would be interesting.

Still looking for a female slave of any age. Kik me for details.
MichaelA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 03:58 PM   #175
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelA View Post
Get naked and lay on the floor with your legs open wide, apply toothpaste to your cunt and clit. Now raise your cunt 6 inches from the floor, lay that way for 5 min. If you lower your cunt, you have to wait 10 min, and start all over again. If you don't complete it in 5 tries, put rice in a corner, kneel on it, and throat fuck a dildo for 30 minutes.

Detailed update when complete.
I'm a bit under the weather today. And though I don't feel like playing, I'm not here for play.
I'm here for punishment for instigating fights and being selfish.

I stripped naked. I will be using horseradish sauce instead of toothpaste for a much worse sting.
I laid down and put a spoon full of horse radish in my pussy and smeared it.
It burned so badly.
I raised my pussy up 6 inches from the ground.
2 minutes in, I re-added more horse radish to add more sting.
I was able to hold position for 5 minutes. But it was torturous and brought tears to my eyes.

I'm pouring grits down on the a metal sheet to kneel on and will deep throat a cucumber.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdarknight
Ok. Go do your kneeling and deepthroating dare then - but:
Every 10 secs you are to push that cucumber far enough back that you gag slightly.
Every minute you are to push it so far that you actually puke a little.
You don't get to take the cucumber out at any point.

i want you to really enjoy the sensations of having a cucumber cock down your throat.
think that will make you feel disgusting and nasty?
Does that sound less fun than it did?
I did this for the punishment part.
I knelt down in the grits, stinging my knees. My pussy still burning.
It made me feel like a big whore, you see.
I put the cucumber in my mouth (it's wrapped in plastic btw)
I was pushing the cucumber back ever 10 seconds. gagging a lot.
My eyes didn't take long to start to water. My nose also began to run. As I gagged more and more, my eyes welt up with tears.
I felt like a horrible slut being humiliated.
I was drooling, and it was going down the cucumber.
I had been keeping my back straight to apply as much pressure as possible on my knees into the grits.
I knelt forward 5 minutes in and pressed the cucumber on the floor and began to push the cucumber further down my throat and then back again, drool just running down.
That's when I noticed my dirty pussy was dripping wet.
And after a some more intense gags, pee was running down my leg.
It was humiliating.
But after 10 minutes and one intense deep throat, the cucumber fell out of my mouth as I coughed, gagged, and let drool just come down.
It was humiliating.
I am humiliated.
I'm still naked as I write this
I had to give a few smacks to my bare ass to keep me from humping the towel, wanting to cum so badly.
But I don't deserve to cum!
Thank you for my punishment.
This dirty whore deserved it.

---

You know who you are.
Old 02-17-2014, 04:12 PM   #176
highlander

I think for causing ur brother grief u should piss now only in bottles and glasses and drink it all do this until your brother forgives u ;0
highlander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 04:14 PM   #177
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by highlander View Post
I think for causing ur brother grief u should piss now only in bottles and glasses and drink it all do this until your brother forgives u ;0
My brother has already forgiven me. He always does.
But no. I decline your piss punishment.

---

You know who you are.
Old 02-20-2014, 02:38 PM   #178
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sluttamer View Post
Stretch a rope across the room at least 10 ft long and as high as your belly button.

Place a knot every 12 inches.

Place hot sauce on the rope and toothpaste on the knots.

Straddle the rope with your legs more than shoulder with apart if you have a leg spreader, use it.

Place a blindfold over your eyes.

Tie or handcuff your hands together underneath the rope.

Begin slowly walking across the rope until you get to the first knot. When you get to the first knot stop walking and grind your clit on the knot until you edge, then continue. Repeat at every knot.

Do this 4 times, twice forward and twice backward.

If you cum at all during the process you must go back to the beginning and start all over again until you complete it without cumming.

If you don't cum at all during the rope walk, you can cum now but only by spanking your clit and pussy with your favorite object.

If you did cum during the rope walk you are not allowed to cum for 10 days or until you have made your self orgasm 10 times anally, which ever is shorter.

A complete report is expected. Thanks.
While this is the next punishment to be completed...its elaborateness seems to be quite a bit and can't be done.
Good punishment though...

---

You know who you are.
Old 02-20-2014, 02:47 PM   #179
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by trenho View Post
ok.
So try this:
rub your pussy with sandpaper, you can do it hard.
Then ride your "wooden horse", ..you must do the pressure from yourself, but I'm sure that you can do well. Put all your weight on.
During your walk you must be naked, with a peeled ginger root into your butthole, and an hanger clothes with clips on your nipples. Put a tight rope from the hook of the hanger to your horse, untill the nipples are streach to the limit.
Stay like that 30 minutes.
So the next time I am alone and able to...I plan to do this punishment.
I'll rub sandpaper on my pussy and then ride my best version of a wooden horse that I have, putting plenty of pressure and weight on my pussy.
I will put a tight rope on the hook to the clothes hanger that I will put on my nipples to stretch them to the limit.
A ginger root....suppose that doesn't get shoved up my ass till after I'm off the wooden horse, right?

---

You know who you are.
Old 02-20-2014, 03:03 PM   #180
trenho
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerlily View Post
So the next time I am alone and able to...I plan to do this punishment.
I'll rub sandpaper on my pussy and then ride my best version of a wooden horse that I have, putting plenty of pressure and weight on my pussy.
I will put a tight rope on the hook to the clothes hanger that I will put on my nipples to stretch them to the limit.
A ginger root....suppose that doesn't get shoved up my ass till after I'm off the wooden horse, right?
mmm yes It's better after the ride...30 minutes too.

Advertisements
Kink Talk