Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-19-2013, 07:54 AM   #166
bee9
getDare Succubus

I want you to seduce a guy from some competitive place, not a nightclub, but a gym for example. Let it be an instructor (at least you'll have a high quality sex afterwards).

Do it in three date to keep his balls blueish - first date - handjob, second - bj, third - anal. Then dump him for good or leave as a fuck buddy if he's very good.

You have 10 days to do everything.

Don't forget: seduce, not just offer sex. Make sure he will get a hard-on thinking about you.
bee9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 09:12 AM   #167
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

I think you are a real sport when it comes to honouring bets and making great posts about them afterwards.

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 04:47 PM   #168
DirtyBetGirl

Ok, I've been doing some more dares over the weekend as well.

Andy, I did the rope straddling one. Set up a rope between a draw in my kitchen and somewhere on the wall, so when I stood on it it was just high enough to be uncomfortable, meaning that when you walk along it it would be rubbing tightly. I walked along it for the required 30 minutes, which hurt a little. It was also a little hard to keep balance while walking backwards, meaning I had to keep focus.

Gadner, I also tried your "wedgie task." My group reckoned that I should add as many extras as I should, so I thought I would try it with the ice, pegs, in front of the group (not that bad, they all already have seen me do lots of things) and with that tease thing. So I went to the website, and started with that tease thing, and found that really difficult. I don't know if other people on here have done it or something, but some parts were so hard I had to stop to retry it three times. If it wasn't for the fact that I've been doing so many edges recently, there would of been no way I would of lasted. It was also a bit strange masterbating to a picture of a female. Anyway, after just finishing that I took a 15 minute break (otherwise there is no way I would of lasted 30 minutes) and then got myself set up. We don't have icy hot in my country, but I looked it up on the internet and found our equivalent. Everything really, but I managed to survive, especially my nipples, but I managed to last the time.

I did change a couple of things though. Because of doing that tease before, I only used the vibe on low for the first 20 minutes, and I wore a paper bag over my head so if people looked through the window they would not know it was me. I also could not shake my pegs off my nipples, so after 15 mins my sister took them off for me. Anyway, thanks for the dare.

19/F

Prefer
Dares involving sex, dating, sluttyness, work dares, fitness, housework, private dares, mild to mid pain and other things that could be fun.

Not doing
Stuff that harms others, anything illegal, really painful, stupidly humiliating or dirty, permanent or dangerous.
DirtyBetGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 06:46 PM   #169
DirtyBetGirl

I was also texting the girl last night.

Started by saying "Hey babe", and then moved on to saying that when we were last together that she had a really cute arse as so on (which she did). Had a nice chat, and she ended up suggesting that we should get together again, which I'll do.

Also, because it's so close to the 10k mark, my sister has affirmed that she will keep her agreement and do a day worth of bets (she's been happy with both me and the bets). (To be honest, I think when she made the agreement she thought there was no way this was going to get so much attention). We have agreed that the day shall be Wednesday (she's on holiday from uni and I my boss is out of town, so she'll do it that day.

She will be accepting dares from now, but just remember that she is new to this so don't be to hard.

19/F

Prefer
Dares involving sex, dating, sluttyness, work dares, fitness, housework, private dares, mild to mid pain and other things that could be fun.

Not doing
Stuff that harms others, anything illegal, really painful, stupidly humiliating or dirty, permanent or dangerous.
Old 01-19-2013, 06:53 PM   #170
tomcat95

Can you post the entire texting?

For your sister, the first and obvious thing is that sh will have to ask you if she can cum.

master in training.

Search girl to do a black mail roleplay.
tomcat95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 07:05 PM   #171
DirtyBetGirl

Tomcat. I'm not going to post the whole thing, as there is quite a bit of stuff that would compromise privacy. It would also be unfair on her.

I'll also add that the group says I will still be doing dares that day as well.

19/F

Prefer

Not doing
Old 01-19-2013, 07:10 PM   #172
tomcat95

I understand, this one was pretty close to the "Stuff that harms others" part, but it would have been interesting.

I was not doubting of you doing some dares too. You will still have to ask her if you can cum but she will have to ask too...

master in training.

Search girl to do a black mail roleplay.
tomcat95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 10:28 PM   #173
DirtyBetGirl

Bee, I can do your dare. I have a friend who kinda runs a gym, so I'll be able to get in for free for a while. I'll hit on one of the instructors (not dressed slutty, more a pretty look) and try and get asked out.

19/F

Prefer

Not doing
Old 01-20-2013, 12:00 AM   #174
bee9
getDare Succubus

You are a top girl, you know

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyBetGirl View Post
Bee, I can do your dare. I have a friend who kinda runs a gym, so I'll be able to get in for free for a while. I'll hit on one of the instructors (not dressed slutty, more a pretty look) and try and get asked out.
Old 01-20-2013, 12:28 AM   #175
DirtyBetGirl

Well, compared to most other things this is easy. This is basically just a normal date, so it should be nice.

19/F

Prefer

Not doing
Old 01-20-2013, 01:42 AM   #176
archie21
getDare Succubus

Seems to me that a lot,of your dares are similar and people seem to like giving you be and anal dares where as your pussy isn't getting so much.... I noticed that you haven't reported on your boss collecting the second session so I wonder if he is feeling guilty, is he married?

Do you have many dares left to do ?
Tell us a bit about your sister, size tits, shaven or not and although she is only going to be doing one day is she prepared to accept any 'light' dares beforehand to get her in the mood for the day, so like underwear restrictions... .?

I also note that you haven't posted your measurements on here either....?

What are your current orgasm restrictions?

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 04:17 AM   #177
DirtyBetGirl

My boss is not married, it's just that he's been very busy with work recently. Gone on a couple of interstate day trips, some big reports and contracts and things going on (I can't say to much more, as it would compromise my identity and/or the business). Things slow down this week, so it might happen soon.

I've got till the end of the month for dares.

My sister says she is a 32D bra cup, but this changes a bit between brands. It could also mean different things in different countries. She says she is shaven. She doesn't really want to do any dares outside her day.

I am a 36C bra cup, and 170cm tall.

In terms of orgasaming, I am allowed to do it when a dare specifically asks for it, when I'm having sex, or when I go for a morning run and I have a man finger me (requiring permission from my sister).

19/F

Prefer

Not doing
Old 01-20-2013, 07:53 AM   #178
bee9
getDare Succubus

For your sister:

Early in the morning she will do your breakfast, she will wear high heels, stockings, a butt plug. Her tits will be tied at base with a rope, very tight, with her nipples clamped with paper clips (or at least clothespins). Her pussy will be freshly shaven, edged, covered with toothpaste and holding three clothespins on each labia. Her mouth will be gagged.
The breakfast will be a bacon with eggs, coffee and french toast.
While you will eat she will be a footrest for you.

After the breakfast she will do the dishes and present her ass for whipping until it's bright red, then her butt plug will be taken out and she will be fucked with a strapon or dildo.

That's the morning. Since her tits will be in pain it's better for her to be fast.
Old 01-20-2013, 08:24 AM   #179
DirtyBetGirl

Ok bee, that's even worse than anything I've had to do. Which is good, because she'll do it, but maybe a little bad as she'll have me do it for her on the other days. Oh well, thanks to my experience I'm sure I can handle a lot more pain than her. Good dare though.

19/F

Prefer

Not doing
Old 01-20-2013, 08:35 AM   #180
DirtyBetGirl

Also, I think I'm going to sub the coffee for hot chocolate. Don't really like coffee that much. lol.

19/F

Prefer

Not doing

Advertisements
Kink Talk