Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-28-2012, 04:08 PM   #166
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumiliateAdam View Post
Go to https://join.me/960-920-020
and control my screen
Adam, please stop spamming the site. The only thing you are succeeding in is making people think you're an annoying prick. Stick to one ad in your own thread.

Please review the limits before giving it a dare.

A list of some of the rules it must follow can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68229
SluttyBrittany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 07:00 PM   #167
shadowofchaos
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyBrittany View Post
I wouldn't be enjoying tabasco either, its fucking painful. I'm just scared to death of putting wasabi on my cunt. I'm afraid that I'll pass out or something.
why not just try a bit of waasarbi first before starting and see what happens? oh and Reagen(spelling?) is in charge of deciding whether or not you can handle it after you have tried it out of course. if she decides its too much after you have tried it use tabasco instead but atleast try the wasarbi (got to say it doesn't bother me much and I had it in my eye once just stung a little)
shadowofchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 03:49 PM   #168
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Here is what Reagen has left me to wear this week:
black halter-top minidress
red long-sleeve top that shows plenty of cleavage
large white t-shirt (for evie's dare ONLY)
black tube top
white ruffled camisole
longsleeve fishnet top
black leather coat
faded low-rise jeans, plenty of rips and holes in them
black miniskirt
black spandex micro shorts
red and black plaid garter pants
garter belt
one white thong
white push-up bra
black suede 7 inch heel platform ankle pumps
black leather high-heeled knee high boots
red suede platform wedges
silver strappy platform stilettos
silver and light blue nike runing shoes (for evie's dare ONLY)
black thigh high stockings
red and white striped thigh high stockings.

For this week, starting 12 AM sunday and going through 12 AM the next sunday, we will be combining Evie.sub's (post #123), linearizzationcannon's (post #133), and stretlad's (post #138) dares. I will no longer be called "Brittany", my name for this week is fucktoy. I will not call Reagen by name; I am to refer to her as "Mistress". I am not allowed to orgasm, and I am to do everything that my Mistress wishes with no hesitation or input of my own.

Linearizationcannon, Mistress is going to visit an adult video store about a half hour from her home. If they have a gloryhole, she would like to know if instead of her toy being groped in the nude by men, she could recharge her toy by having it give handjobs (NOT blowjobs) at the gloryhole, if there is one. She would like you to get back to her on this as soon as you can.

Thank you all for your dares, this fucktoy is eagerly looking forward to her eek of humiliation and objectification.

A list of some of the rules it must follow can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68229
Old 12-29-2012, 04:39 PM   #169
Xavier
getDare Sweetheart

I think if the gloryhole idea is offered, the important question would be what happens when they cum? The fucktoy should catch it in her bra/tits to be left until she gets home, maybe?
Xavier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 01:42 AM   #170
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyBrittany View Post
This is Reagen! I am not comfortable having men grope my Brittany while she is nude and blindfolded. I fear that there is too great a chance of rape. Brittany is rather petite, and while I am tall-ish and athletic (played volleyball in HS), I am not confident in my ability of defending ourselves from a group of men I do not know. Can you please suggest an alternative negative-charge charging procedure that is just as humiliating yet less risky? Thanks!
I will if you want, but first some thoughts:
-I never said a group was necessary
-she would be blindfolded, not bound in place
-maybe try handcuffing the guy's legs to something to keep him in place so that it's easy to get out of his reach
-or maybe try using someone whose mistress keeps him in a male chastity device
-maybe run a rope through his beltloop and then attach it to something as high or higher than his waist so that taking off his pants is a bitch and a half
-maybe use something similar to a glory hole, allowing arms and hands through the hole, but not entire bodies.

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 06:38 PM   #171
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Hello, all. This is Reagen's fucktoy. My week of humiliation (se my previous posts) is not quite over, but this fucktoy's charge is currently at 0 and Mistress has instructed her fucktoy to begin writing reports of the fucktoy's experiences this week. So over the next few days this fucktoy will be posting these reports as soon as it can. The fucktoy would like to thank everyone who gave the dares it completed this week, and it hopes that everyone who reads its reports gets great pleasure out of reading about the fucktoy's humiliation.

Old 01-05-2013, 06:42 PM   #172
bananabob
Distinguished Member

Excellent! I'm sure we are all looking forward to reading about fucktoy's exploits.
bananabob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 10:02 AM   #173
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Default Sunday, December 30th

I was browsing the internet when the clock hit midnight. Mistress immediately grabbed me out of the chair, sat down in it herself, and forced me to eat her out. After several minutes of my licking, eating, and worshipping her pussy she came. I ate all of her cum, savoring the salty taste. Then she handed me a bankers box with a lid that had a hole cut for my head. She stripped me until I was naked, made me put on the 7 inch heeled suede booties, then put the box on my head, explaining that this would objectify and dehumanize me further. She led me to her bed, cuffed my hands behind my back, made me lie on my back, then tied my ankles to the head corners of the bed so that my legs were lifted up past my head. She was right about the box, being tied up in this position while being in almost complete darkness Suddenly I felt a large dildo enter my ass roughly without any lube. I cried out in pain as Mistress fucked my ass, filling it with her huge rubber cock. I wanted to cum so badly by the time she finally pulled out, but I was strong and did not let myself orgasm. After she pulled out Mistress whipped my ass, cunt, and tits until I cried. Then she untied me, led me to the bathroom, took off the box and replaced it with a sleepmask. Mistress informed me that this was to be my bedroom for the week. I would sleep in the nude, with no blankets or pillows. She opened the window, letting in a frigid breeze, and closed the door. It took my forever to get to sleep, I was freezing my ass off and the hard linoleum floor did not help at all.
It seemed like only minutes later I was woken up by Mistress cropping my ass. I jumped, startled, and for a moment I did not recall what was going on. I started to complain before I remembered my situation. I asked Mistress how I was to serve her, and she handed me the supplies for Evie's dare. She read the rules to me, then left me to prepare.

I took the hotsauce and used it to lube up the buttplug. I slid it in and screamed in agony as the sauce burned my ass. I wept as I slid the icecubes, then the dildo into my pussy. Next I put on the hotpants, which gave me the most embarrassing cameltoe, then tied rope around each of my tits. I clamped my nipples, then put on the loose white t-shirt and the running shoes, and left the house for the jog. I was only able to get a mile and a half or so from home before I had to turn back. The hotsauce in my ass was excruciating, and my tits were sore from bouncing up and down so much. My nipples were raw and sore as well, and my pussy was wet from the dildo. I wanted to cum so badly, but by some small miracle I was able to hold it in until I got home and was able to relieve my pussy of the stimulation. By the time I arrived home my shirt was soaked from my sweat, clung to my body, and was practically see-through.
I peeled off my garments as soon as I was in the door. Mistress had changed into a deep green sweater, jeans, and dark brown knee-high heeled boots that made her (and shes already quite tall compared to me) tower over me. She greeted me with orders to prepare breakfast while the hotsauce-lubed plug still in my ass. I cried in frustration before going up on my tiptoes (as I am required to do whenever I am standing while nude) and walking over to the kitchen to fix Mistress and i eggs, bacon and biscuits. My feet were already quite sore, and I was very relieved when Mistress made me get on all fours and eat my food off my plate on the floor without the use of my hands.
After we finished I washed the dishes, then Mistress instructed me to put on an outfit. I was very glad to have the slight comfort of a pair of high heels to give my aching feet somewhat of a rest. I chose the white ruffled camisole, the black miniskirt, and the high-heeled leather boots.
When I returned to Mistress, she asked me if I wanted the buttplug out of my ass. I nodded my head enthusiastically. She laughed at me, and told me that if I wanted the buttplug out, I would have to make her cum 5 times in 30 minute. This would put my charge at -4. If I tried but failed to make her cum the required times, the plug would remain inside me. My ass was still very sore, so I told her I wanted to try to earn the privilege of taking it out.
Mistress dragged me over to the living room couch, pulled down her jeans and panties, and started a timer on her phone. I got to work, licking her pussy furiously while using my fingers to penetrate her and tease her clit. But I failed. I only made her cum three times, setting my charge to -2 (and 16 points for the locked suitcases). She angrily kicked me in the chest, then got up and got her whip. She had me expose my bare ass and made me serve as a footstool for her boots while she whipped my ass until it was a nice red. I cried out of pain, and out of anger at myself for not pleasing Mistress. When she was done with my ass she made me worship her boots, licking every inch of them and cleaning the filthy soles with my tongue until the dirt was gone.
When Mistress felt I had worshiped her boots enough, she had me do chores. The rest of the day was fairly uneventful. Mistress went out shopping for a little, and she whipped my tits some, but it wasnt intense. However, that night after dinner was a different story.

After I finished washing the dishes after dinner, Mistress called me into her room. When I got there she announced that we were going to a club to recharge her fucktoy. Then Mistress revealed what she wanted me to wear that night. She had gone out and bought the most humiliating and whorish outfit I had ever seen. It was a solid black mirco bikini with a matching thong that was the tiniest thing you could imagine. Then she pulled out a pair of black platforms that had 8 inch heels. Mistress made me strip and put the outfit on. I was practically naked, I looked like a trashy stripper. She put a leash on my dog collar and a sleepmask in her purse. Mistress led me to her car, put me in the passenger seat, then got in and drove us to a club about a half-hour away. I got many stares and weird looks while we drove, and I was so embarrassed by the time we got to the club.

The club was some sort of techno-dance club. We had to wait in a short line to get in, and I just wanted to disappear. So many people were staring at me. It was horrible. But I stayed silent, and when we got into the club I could just feel everyone looking at me. Mistress led me to a bathroom, made me take off my "clothes", then left.
She returned a few minutes later with a guy. Mistress put the sleepmask on me, then told the guy he could start, and if he tried anything funny she would tase him (i didnt know she had a taser! it made me feel safer, though). He immediately grasped my boobs and squeezed them roughly. I wanted to him go away so badly, and it took all my resolve to not push him away. But I persevered as I heard him tell me all these depraved things he wanted to do to my body. What felt like an eternity later Mistress told him the 10 minutes were up. He thanked her and left. She pulled up my sleepmask and asked if I was ok, I think she could tell i was not enjoying this. I told her that I wanted to keep going, and that as much as I hated this, I was her property and I would persevere through it.
The next guy was much gentler, and I was grateful for that. Now that my charge was no longer negative, Mistress took the sleepmask off me. And to be honest, I preferred the mask. Having to watch the guys fondle and grope my breasts was absolute torture. I hated it so much.
When my charge was finally back up to +2 Mistress kissed me, handed me the bikini, and told me to get dressed so we could leave. I was so humiliated as Mistress led me through the club and out the door.
When we got in the car i couldnt take it anymore. I started bawling like a baby. Mistress asked if I wanted to stop. I said no. She reminded me that I could use my safeword any time I wanted. I blurted out "No!" once more, shaking my head vigorously. As much as I hated going through what happened in the club, I hated the idea of failing Mistress even more. I told her that I would endure everything that I was to go through that week and that I did not deserve for her to let up on me. She kissed me once more, then started the car up and drove us home.
When we got home Mistress led me into the bathroom that was serving as my bed, got on the floor with me, and held me as I calmed myself down. Once I was calmed, she kissed me goodnight, turned out the lights, and shut the door. I was so exhausted that I fell asleep almost as soon as Mistress left.
I hope all my readers have enjoyed this report. If you have, PM me with your thoughts and I will edge once for every PM I get. Typing this out and reliving the emotions I went through was difficult, so Reagen has given me permission to write and publish one report per day. I may try to post a report about the 31st today, we'll see how I am feeling. Anyway, I am once again accepting and performing dares, so hit me with your best shot!

Old 01-07-2013, 03:18 PM   #174
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Default Monday, december 31st

I woke up without any help. I could tell it was early morning, and I decided to get my morning run out of the way. I lubed up the buttplug with hotsauce once more and put it in my ass. It hurt just as bad as it did the day before. I hate having the hotsauce in my ass. It hurts like hell and doesn't make me wet at all. I hate it so fucking much. Anyway, next I slid the dildo into my pussy, clamped my nipples, then put on my running clothes (which still smelled from my sweat the day before) and went out for my run. I was able to go further this time, and when I got back my pussy was soaking wet but I did not cum. When I got back I asked Mistress if I could shower and put the clothes in the washer. She said yes, and I put the clothes in the washer before showering. After I showered I toweled myself off and put the clothes in the dryer.
I walked on my tiptoes to Mistress and asked her what I was to do next. She told me to prepare us both a bowl of cereal; she was not very hungry. I, on the other hand, was starving but I did not complain. I ate in my usual position, kneeling on the ground while eating using only my mouth, no hands. My face had milk and soggy corn flakes all over it by the time I finished. Mistress took a picture (no, we are not going to post it!) of my cereal-encrusted face before allowing me to wipe it off.
Mercifully, she allowed me to take out my buttplug as soon as we finished breakfast. She had me wash the dishes, then wash the buttplug so it would be clean for its next use. Next, she commanded me to put on the black tube top, the garter belt and the red/black plaid garter pants, and the stripper heels she had bought for me the day before. Once I had put on the required outfit, she instructed me to dance for her. I was to choose 3 songs, and i was not allowed to stop. I ended up choosing 3 songs by U2: Elevation, Mysterious Ways, and Get On Your Boots. I danced like a whore, gyrating my hips, shaking my tits in her face, generally acting like the depraved and sex-crazed skank that I am. When the last song finished, she spanked my ass once, and told me to stand up with my legs far apart. Apparently the clothes were not the only things Mistress had bought for this week, because when she returned she locked my legs with a spreader bar. Then she grabbed my hands, put them behind me, locked them with handcuffs, covered my eyes with my sleepmask, and bent me over so that my hands and ass were up in the air. Then she whispered in my ear in this drop-dead sexy whisper that almost made me collapse it turned me on so much, "don't fall over, or you will be punished. I heard her walk behind me, felt her grip my waist, and she shoved a strap-on into my dripping-wet pussy. I almost fell over right then, my knees got so weak. She fucked me and fucked me until I was begging her to stop because I was afraid I would orgasm. Part of me wanted to cum, fuck the consequenes, but I was too scared of what hellish things Mistress would do to me if I came. Eventually she stopped, pulled the strapon out of my cunt, then walked around to my front and forced the rubber cock into my mouth. I slobbered and gagged as I cleaned my juices off of it. When Mistress was satisfied that I had cleaned it enough, she untied me, took off my mask, then led me to her bedroom. She made me lie face-up and tied my wrists to the head bedposts of the bed. Then she took the strapon off and attached it to me. Mistress pulled down her pants, got on the bed, and began to fuck herself with the strapon, riding it enthusiastically I just had to lie there and watch Mistress pleasure herself while she moaned and gave me teasing looks, asking me if I was jealous that she could cum whenever she wanted to, if I knew what a desperate slut I was, and other humiliating and degrading questions and comments. Mistress rode the strapon for almost an hour, and she came 4 times (putting my charge at -2 once more, and the points for her to mail the key to unlock the rest of my clothes being lowered to 12). I was terrified of having to go through another night of being groped by strange men, and I had been begging her to stop after her second orgasm. As soon as Mistress was done she got off me, grabbed her riding crop, and began to beat my tits and stomach for asking for her to quit pleasuring herself. Mistress beat me until I had mild bruises all over my torso, and I know she was right to do it. I am just a worthless fucktoy and I had no right to ask her to stop pleasuring herself. I am her toy and she can use me however she wants, I have no say. When she finished punishing me she exited the room and just left me there for god knows how long. Eventually she returned, untied me, and had me make lunch.
After lunch Mistress announced that she was tired and needed a nap. But before she went to sleep, she put me into a simple but very difficult bondage. She got a footstool, put it in the living room, and made me stand on it. She cuffed my ankles together, then cuffed my hands behind my back and gagged me. Mistress told me that if she came back into the room and I was not on the stool, she would fuck me with a dildo lubed with hotsauce and toothpaste, and I would not be able to wash my cunt out for an entire day. She then went to her room and took a nap. I was terrified of falling over, so I put all my focus on staying very still. It was a very difficult task to complete; the 8 inch heels (which were almost stilettos) made it extremely hard to balance, and if I did lose my balance I would not have the use of my limbs to regain my balance.
Mistress slept for about an hour, then returned. She seemed pleased that I had not fallen off the stool. She uncuffed me and took me to the couch, were she began to kiss me passionately. We made out for a very long while, something that we had not done recently. I was so in the moment that I had forgotten about my charge, and while we kissed I reached down into her pants and fingered her until she came. When she finished she broke the kiss, looked at me, and told me that my charge was now -5 (which took the clothes points to 15). I cussed at myself, and she slapped my face as punishment. Then she had me take care of household chores until dinnertime. I made us lasagna, which we both enjoyed very much (despite how messy my face got) After dinner I washed up, then Mistress decided to take me to the club again. She let me put on the leather coat, because my garter pants are essentially tubes of fabric that do not hide my crotch at all. Otherwise I was dressed as I had been all day.

THe club was having some new years party stuff going on, but Mistress took me straight to the bathroom, left me in a stall, and returned with a guy in tow. She made me strip, blindfolded me, and the guy began to grope me once again. The night went generally the same as the previous one, guys groping my tits and squeezing, slapping, and generally tormenting them. My pussy got wet against my will, because while I enjoy having my tits played with I was not enjoying all this male attention. When my charge got to 0 Mistress let me get "dressed" again, and took off the blindfold. Two more guys got their 10 minutes of touching my tits, bringing my charge ack to full strength. But then Mistress made me kneel and eat her out. Her pussy was extremely wet and tasted amazing. She came quickly, and being able to savor her cum was well worth having to sit through one more guy violate my breasts with his clumsy hands. I was less embarrassed this time, as I was starting to get used to the stares and humiliation. I still dislike being touched by men very strongly, and I did not enjoy having to go through that again. But I don't consider it abuse or anything because my Mistress was there watching out for me, and I knew that if I used my safeword or if anything got dangerous or out of hand she would put it to a stop immediately. I would never do these kinds of things on my own will, but knowing that I am serving and pleasing her gets me through it all.
We left the club after the final 10 minutes of groping were up. When we got home Mistress had me worship her boots as we watched the Times Square stuff on TV. When it hit midnight we kissed each other gently, then she had me go to bed. I laid down on the bathroom floor and curled up. It took me a little while to get to sleep, but I was able to doze off soon enough.

The following user says Thank You to SluttyBrittany for this post:
Old 01-07-2013, 11:34 PM   #175
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

super sexy reposts. It sounds like you two are a great couple, I'm happy for you.

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 12:28 AM   #176
Drumkidq102
getDare Sweetheart

For your next morning run, wear a bikini report back through pm
Drumkidq102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 05:18 AM   #177
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

when did you last orgasm?

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 05:54 PM   #178
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by garder80 View Post
when did you last orgasm?
I was allowed to orgasm sunday. Before that, it was December 27th.

Also, I might not get a humiliation week post up for the next few days; Reagen and I are both very busy getting ready for college to start back up, but I promise I will post the reports as soon as I can!

And please everybody, give me some new dares! I still need to be reminded what a filthy skank I am.

Old 01-08-2013, 10:13 PM   #179
Gibas

You're already eating in a bowl on the ground, that's good, but you should be a table for your mistress, she could put food or rest her legs on your back.

For the dare, you should put a buttplug on the freezer, and, before going to sleep, put it in, leave the windows open, you should also leave the fan on if you have one, you can remove the buttplug only with Reagen authorization, but you cannot wake her up.
Gibas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 07:44 AM   #180
andrew21

Hello Brittany. Remember the 9 volt battery dare? Good.

This time the battery is in Regan's hands. You are on your back naked and with your legs spread. She is kneeling over your face, with her pussy over your mouth and nose. She gets to hold open your vagina lips and use the battery on your inner vagina lips and clit constantly, making you beg and scream and whimper into her pussy. You have to lick her while she tortures you - she will only stop once you make her cum.

If she's unhappy with your performance you might have to do it again for her... And again...

toys: handcuffs, ***violet wand***
: orgasm control, bondage, violet wand torture, giving girls dares
: pics, anal
: family, public, poo, blood, permanent, facial pics, illegal, social suicide
andrew21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, contract, lesbian, pain, public humiliation, slavery, slut