Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 12-15-2012, 01:47 AM   #166
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Default Questions about rrspanked's punishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrspanked View Post
Put your ball gag in the freezer till it is frozen then put it in your mouth. Take three thumb tacks tape them with a piece of tape to your left nipple repeat for right. Take your butt plug small and slide it in your ass deep after freezing it with your gag. Then clamp your nipples. And stand in the corner for 30 minutes. Please pm me your report when done. Have fun good luck.
Question: i'm not sure i can visualise how to get three thumb tacks taped to my nipples. How should i go about this?

Update: i have twice now frozen my toys - the first time for an hour, the second time for just over two hours - but on neither occasion were the toys that cold, although after two hours they were starting to get cold. Consequently i will need to leave this punishment until i have time to freeze the toys for longer - hopefully i'll get this opportunity on Monday 17th or Wednesday 19th December.

Its Likes, Dislikes, Limits, Toys etc. can be found on its Blog>>>

getDare Rules: -
1 - This slave may not post a dare/punishment on getDare without prior permission from its Master
2 - This slave may not visit the getDare Fiction threads without prior permission from its Master

If you observe this slave breaking these rules please advise its Master.

Last edited by DerbySubMale; 12-15-2012 at 01:52 AM.
DerbySubMale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 06:22 PM   #167
rrspanked

That is fine to wait to do it. Or just make them cold to the touch the point is to make it cold when you insert it. To tape them I put the tack part towards nipple and put the tape over the backs so its pressing them into you. You can leave slack in tape if its to much. You can also take them off when you clamp if needed. Make a circle to surround your nipple.
rrspanked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 02:40 AM   #168
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Default Please post more punishments if i deserve to suffer more

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsa View Post
He's enjoying it though. I say keep hurting him :P
If you agree with Elsa please give me more punishments.

My Master would want you to make me suffer further.

Thank you.

1 - This slave may not post a dare/punishment on getDare without prior permission from its Master
2 - This slave may not visit the getDare Fiction threads without prior permission from its Master

Old 12-16-2012, 02:47 AM   #169
someguy0786

Send a message via Yahoo to someguy0786

I have sent you a FoW task.

i will answer almost anything honestly via PM. (except for personal identity questions)

i now have a blog for FOW tasks i complete, visit at

http://fowtaskreports.blogspot.com/

You can set me a task as well:
http://fowtaskreports.blogspot.com/2...g-me-task.html
someguy0786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 03:23 AM   #170
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Default someguy0786's fond of writing punishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by someguy0786 View Post
Thank you for my Fond of Writing task someguy0786.

Your choice of wording was most appropriate and reminded me of my stupid, expensive error.

Report generated:

<Start of report>
FondOfWriting Version 1.24

Text : I will be mindful of what type of fuel I place in the car.
Hide text : no
Reverse text : no
Distractions : never

Start time: 2012/12/16 10:10:43
Duration : 9 minute(s) 0 second(s)
Typed submissions : 30
Faulty submissions : 0
Longest breaks between two submissions :
21 second(s) from 10:15:49 to 10:16:10
20 second(s) from 10:16:10 to 10:16:30
20 second(s) from 10:18:52 to 10:19:12

<Signature>
ED752A8464E175FB4BAC9CD3DD18E340
<End of report>

Thank you.

Old 12-17-2012, 03:57 AM   #171
Punisher37
Distinguished Member

Do human_slave's lines punishment and continue the anal training using the advice you were given in the other thread.
Punisher37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 05:38 AM   #172
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Smile a punishment

As requested by your master here the punishment you requested from me :

You will hand write 250 times : "I must be careful when I put gas in my car"

You will go to the corner for 1 hour kneeling hands on head and a notice on your back : "I'm stupid"

Hope this will fit for your Master

Eric
karlcane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 07:16 AM   #173
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Default corner time with a difference

Quote:
Put your ball gag in the freezer till it is frozen then put it in your mouth. Take three thumb tacks tape them with a piece of tape to your left nipple repeat for right. Take your butt plug small and slide it in your ass deep after freezing it with your gag. Then clamp your nipples. And stand in the corner for 30 minutes. Please pm me your report when done. Have fun good luck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerbySubMale View Post
Question: i'm not sure i can visualise how to get three thumb tacks taped to my nipples. How should i go about this?

Update: i have twice now frozen my toys - the first time for an hour, the second time for just over two hours - but on neither occasion were the toys that cold, although after two hours they were starting to get cold. Consequently i will need to leave this punishment until i have time to freeze the toys for longer - hopefully i'll get this opportunity on Monday 17th or Wednesday 19th December.
Quote:
That is fine to wait to do it. Or just make them cold to the touch the point is to make it cold when you insert it. To tape them I put the tack part towards nipple and put the tape over the backs so it’s pressing them into you. You can leave slack in tape if it’s too much. You can also take them off when you clamp if needed. Make a circle to surround your nipple.
i did rrspanked’s punishment today.

My toys – the rubber ball gag and my small butt-plug – were placed in the freezer (fast freeze section) this morning and left for five hours. When i checked on them after five hours they were very cold to the touch and there was white frost forming all over them.

Leaving them in the freezer temporarily i readied my clover nipple clamps, six thumb tacks, tape, and a timer. Then i removed all my clothes so that i was naked.

i prepared two lengths of tape about three inches in length and attached the head of three thumb tacks in the middle of the tape in a close line. Picking up the tape so that the point of the tacks were pointing towards me i put the middle tack over my left nipple and pulled the tape close. The middle tack stuck into my nipple and, as i positioned the tape, the other two stuck into my nipple from either side. i then stuck the tape across my chest, making sure it was as tight as possible so the tacks stuck into my nipple. i then repeated the process with my right nipple. The tacks were sticking into my nipple and i could feel them, although i’m sure it would have been far worse if rrspanked or my Master had been applying the thumb tacks and tape. There was some slack in the tape, i must admit, but rrspanked had said this was ok.

Next i retrieved the ball gag and butt-plug from the freezer. They were both very cold to the touch. The ball gag went into my mouth first – the rubber ball didn’t feel too cold though against my teeth and tongue – and fastened the strap tightly behind my head.

The butt-plug went up my ass next. This went in easily without any lube and was very cold. i felt the coldness as soon as it entered my ass but it wasn’t too cold.

By this point, saliva was already building in my mouth behind the ball-gag.

My clover nipple clamps came next. i tried a number of different ways but couldn’t apply them over the thumb tacks in any way that made it more painful on my nipples. By this point, the tape had relaxed itself and the thumb tacks weren’t painful. i removed the tape – wincing as it pulled hairs from my chest – and thumb tacks (rrspanked had said this was ok) and applied the nipple clamps. i winced as soon as the teeth bit into my left nipple and the pain was worse than normal because the thumb tacks had already sensitised it. i winced again as I applied the other clamp to my right nipple.

At this point i set the timer for 30 minutes and stood against the wall with my hands on my head.

There was a lot more saliva in my mouth behind the ball gag by this point and my nipples were getting sore. In my ass, surprisingly, everything felt quite warm around the butt-plug, warmer than normal. i stood with my legs close together to help the small butt plug stay in my ass as it has a tendency to fall out very easily. It wasn’t long before cold water started to run down the back of my legs, although not for very long.

The worse thing about corner time is the boredom and half an hour can feel like a very long time. i consoled myself with the knowledge that the discomforts would get easier as my body warmed the butt plug and my nipples numbed themselves against the pain of the clamps.

What i hadn’t counted on was the build up of saliva in my mouth. i don’t know if it was because it was cold, but a lot more saliva seemed to be behind the ball gag in my mouth than normal. It continued to form as the time ticked by at an annoyingly slow pace.

i tried swallowing the saliva but i couldn’t. It continued to build in my mouth behind the ball gag and was all i could think about and focus on. Again and again i tried to swallow but without success.

After 20 minutes or so the saliva started to emerge around the sides of the rubber ball and i was drooling uncontrollably. Saliva rolled down my chin, dropped onto my chest, cock, feet and floor. It was disgusting and i felt suitably embarrassed and humiliated.

Finally, after what seemed much longer than half an hour, the timer buzzed.

i removed the butt plug and ball gag and then winced in pain as i removed the nipple clamps and the blood rushed back into my nipples.

Thank you very much for my corner time with a difference rrspanked.

Old 12-17-2012, 07:40 AM   #174
Punisher37
Distinguished Member

I hope your nipplers aren't too sore because you are to spank each nipple 6 times with a hairbrush.
Punisher37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 08:03 AM   #175
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Default Fond of Writing Punishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by someguy0786 View Post
Master, someguy0786 has sent me a second Fond of Writing task with a note i should allow half an hour plus additional time for any mistakes.

Old 12-17-2012, 08:04 AM   #176
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by karlcane View Post
As requested by your master here the punishment you requested from me :

You will hand write 250 times : "I must be careful when I put gas in my car"

You will go to the corner for 1 hour kneeling hands on head and a notice on your back : "I'm stupid"

Hope this will fit for your Master

Eric
Oh no ... not even more lines.

This punishment will need to be approved by my Master.

Old 12-17-2012, 08:06 AM   #177
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher37 View Post
I hope your nipplers aren't too sore because you are to spank each nipple 6 times with a hairbrush.
Master, my nipples are very sore ...

Old 12-17-2012, 08:28 AM   #178
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Default Nipples hairbrush spank - done

Quote:
Thank you, Master.

i opted for my plastic hairbrush as i haven't used that one recently.

And my nipples are much sorer now after six spanks on each with the plastic hairbrush.

Oww, that hurt!

And getting even sorer as i type this ...

Thank you for my punishment, Master.

Old 12-17-2012, 09:38 AM   #179
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Do human_slave's lines punishment
Yes Master ... more lines ...

Old 12-17-2012, 09:42 AM   #180
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
continue the anal training using the advice you were given in the other thread.
Yes Master.

A number of people have advised that there might be too big a difference in size between the small and medium butt-plug and that i should look to get one somewhere between the two. Would you like me to do that, Master?

i've also had comments suggesting that the pain might be because the medium sized butt-plug is too long for my ass.

i tried again after rrspanked's punishment (where i'd been wearing the small butt-plug for half an hour) and was unable to insert the medium sized butt-plug. Again it was painful at the top of the butt-plug inside my ass.

Advertisements
Kink Talk