Eluzia
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by groen View Post
welcome dear servant

i wonder how: Pleasure others with either my mouth or with my ass
could go together with No public i dare you to explain and give some examples

Greetings your King
My king. If someone is in the mood to fuck, but there is no other option, they can use my mouth, or ass (mouth or ass, anal dares).

I am emmanuelles Pokémon, Gothita lv1. If you wish to battle me, PM to my trainer!

Toys I have: A vibrator, a huge butt plug, and household items.

Limits: No public, family, friends, poo, enema, messy things, ice, webcam or pictures!
Eluzia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 08:21 AM   #167
groen

Dear slave

i meant the one below.
you do need to keep track for who a dare is.
the other dare is for one slave in particular

Greeting your King
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare mee View Post
unfortunately i can't do the dares involving a girlfriend, cause i don't have one
Quote:
Dear slaves of the castle

when you read this and you did not edge more then 3 times already today
you need to edge twice the first one starting right now the next one in a hour
for those of you who edged twice bad luck!

remember our dear queen her rule

don't even think of begging with one of the kings/queens before you have given an full report of this!

don't get your hopes up through the answer probably is still no we need eager and loyal slaves

after this put a bobby pin on both your nipples they are to stay there the next 8 hours so you keep stimulated you can pull them off but then you need to switch them around from nipple a to b and b to a but everytime it at least needs to be one minute on there

have a nice stimulated day
be Honest loyal and dutiful to your kingdom

Greetings your King!
groen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 08:21 AM   #168
Samael
Account Banned

I'm really sorry my king, I think you should give me permission to cum cause I'm one of your most loyals slaves and I'm doing properly all of your statements. I cummed last time 3 days ago reading a sex story online and then I have not had the opportunity to cum again.
Also, as a good slave, I've just snapped a rubber band over my sore nipples and it hurts a lot

Likes: Underwear, wedgies, spanking, humiliation, rules, edging, semi-public

Dislikes: Piss, Public, shaving, messy, cbt, pain

Limits: Poop, Anal, Crossdressing, Cum Eating, Family, Diapers, Enemas.
Samael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 08:23 AM   #169
groen

Dear Servant,

then i order you to state your toys and attributes

Greetings your King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eluzia View Post
My king. If someone is in the mood to fuck, but there is no other option, they can use my mouth, or ass (mouth or ass, anal dares).
Old 05-21-2012, 08:34 AM   #170
Riley Taylor
getDare Sweetheart

If his majesty is bored or grumpy, perhaps I could be of some use? I would eagerly humiliate myself to earn the laughter of any royalty or nobility who might be present.
Riley Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 08:36 AM   #171
Big burger slut
getDare Sweetheart

Servant - toilet cleaner
Big burger slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 08:36 AM   #172
Eluzia
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Dear Servant,

then i order you to state your toys and attributes

Greetings your King
My tools are: Vibrator, and a big butt plug

I am emmanuelles Pokémon, Gothita lv1. If you wish to battle me, PM to my trainer!

Limits: No public, family, friends, poo, enema, messy things, ice, webcam or pictures!
Old 05-21-2012, 08:39 AM   #173
groen

I still don't think it is very detailed description of events you also didn't thank me for my mercy of letting you try it again.

but what i like is you that you are honest if you promise to work on all your shortcomings and don't let it happen again you get a small chance at some relief

first you have to put on a gstring and a bra put these in a bra connection wedgie edge two times.
take the clothes of and put the string in your mouth and your previous underwear on your head with the shit side on you nose edge once more

put your balls in a bowl with ice until you tiny dick is at its thinnest give each bal 5 snaps with a rubber band put you balls back in the bowl with ice now you have earned a ruined orgasm

have fun and stay honest !

Greetings your King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samael View Post
I'm really sorry my king, I think you should give me permission to cum cause I'm one of your most loyals slaves and I'm doing properly all of your statements. I cummed last time 3 days ago reading a sex story online and then I have not had the opportunity to cum again.
Also, as a good slave, I've just snapped a rubber band over my sore nipples and it hurts a lot
Old 05-21-2012, 08:41 AM   #174
groen

Servant

i order you to give me some examples of how you would humiliate yourself a few very harsh once so i can choose one

Greeting your King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley Taylor View Post
If his majesty is bored or grumpy, perhaps I could be of some use? I would eagerly humiliate myself to earn the laughter of any royalty or nobility who might be present.
Old 05-21-2012, 08:45 AM   #175
Riley Taylor
getDare Sweetheart

I might spank myself until not only my ass but my hands sting, then sit on my bare ass as I roughly (pushing the keys hard) type a thank you to his Majesty for the opportunity.

I might write a humiliating poem about what a sissy I am, and then his Majesty could dare literally everyone under him to read it, then to go to my profile and leave comments on my wall mocking me for it. If his Majesty saw fit to even tell the slaves to mock me, with me not being allowed to punish them for it, I feel that would make it even more humiliating.

If his Majesty liked, I could write something humiliating of his choosing on my body (though a pic would be outside my limits except with people I know well).
Old 05-21-2012, 08:46 AM   #176
groen

Quote:
My tools are: Vibrator, and a big butt plug
and you don't have a third hole which we can use a we see fit?

Greetings your King
Old 05-21-2012, 08:48 AM   #177
Eluzia
getDare Sweetheart

I do have the "third hole" king. But that is closed, and only open for the high ranks (PM sent to you in normal way explaining)

Old 05-21-2012, 08:59 AM   #178
groen

I see

this first order you will do the next 10 days starting now today
write on you right breast owned by on your left breast King
as you didn't tell if you are a girl or a boy write groen on you pussy or your cock (in collor green if you have that) with a permanent marker
and whore on your ass the o would be drawn just around your asshole

this order you need to do now you spanking suggestion with some add-ons:
spank you ass hole wit a ruler 10 times hard after this you wil put uncooked rice on your chair an sit on it for atleast 20 minutes this while typing your detailed report of how it felt and of course thanking me

Greeting your King!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley Taylor View Post
I might spank myself until not only my ass but my hands sting, then sit on my bare ass as I roughly (pushing the keys hard) type a thank you to his Majesty for the opportunity.

I might write a humiliating poem about what a sissy I am, and then his Majesty could dare literally everyone under him to read it, then to go to my profile and leave comments on my wall mocking me for it. If his Majesty saw fit to even tell the slaves to mock me, with me not being allowed to punish them for it, I feel that would make it even more humiliating.

If his Majesty liked, I could write something humiliating of his choosing on my body (though a pic would be outside my limits except with people I know well).
Old 05-21-2012, 09:08 AM   #179
Riley Taylor
getDare Sweetheart

I'm sorry I didn't list my sex. I'm male, but kind of consider myself in-between.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to do most of those things until I'm home alone, which I'm not right now. I apologize, Your Majesty.

If his Majesty would like, I could do the poem in the meantime as a punishment, or something else.
Old 05-21-2012, 09:11 AM   #180
groen

I understand get naked
put bobby pins on you nipples spread your legs wide
tie a rope to one boby pin and tie it to your big toe on the same side so much that you nipple already gets pulled very hard so no slack on the rope
lube the big but plug with toothpaste and put it in your ass
for the next 10 minutes go do jumping jacks after that leave everything like it is and write a detailed report about it thank me for letting you do this and then ask what to do with the big but plug ...

if you don't have bobby pins or they fall of you tie the rope around your nipples instead

Have fun and be honest

Greetings your King

Quote:
I do have the "third hole" king. But that is closed, and only open for the high ranks (PM sent to you in normal way explaining)

Advertisements
Kink Talk