Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-21-2012, 03:38 PM   #166
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

Frogman and Nikki still making out strip naked and wander out to the living room couch

PI looking at Kitty's ass notices that the cum isn't leaking into them. So he oulls up on the pantys and gives her a bra connection wegie.
Kitty winces (the panties were too small already) as the panties push themseleves into her pussy.
PI rubs it in for a couple of seconds before heading out to the living room to see what Frogman and Nikki are up to.

Nikki making out with Frogman pushes him into the living room and pushes him over the arm rest of the couch landing on his back (Frogman not caring)
Nikki still standing takes off her tanktop and lies down on top of Frog.
Still making out she slides Frog's boxers of and puts his dick between her legs right againt her pussy. (She still has her panties on)
Frogman instictivly begins thrusting.
Nikki stops him, then begins to grind on his hard dick.
after about 5 minutes Frogman can't take the teasing anymore.

He gets out from under her and puts her doggy style with her head over the back cussions of the couch.
He then pulls off her panties and spreads her ass
He puts his dick up against her asshole and begins to push in
"WAIT!!!" Nikki yelps!!
"I have never had it in the ass before"
"SUPRISE!!!" Frogman Yells
then pushed his dick all the way in in a single thrust!
Nikki screamed
*PI walks in from the kitchen*
Nikki almost crying as Frogman fucks her ass
PI is resERECTED and walks over to Nikki and puts his dick in her mouth.
(With all the screaming Nikki is trying to do her throat is nice and loose)
So PI begins to fuck her face.

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Maybe: Public, Pain
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
frogman91234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 10:53 PM   #167
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

PI stifles her screams by shoving himself in, "Suck don't scream" Nikki tries to suck but is having trouble, she ends up crying and sucking. When PI is about to cum he pulls out. Frog keeps ramming from behind. More and more, all the way in and all the way out. When he is about to bust he pushes it all the way in and cums, "ohhhh, fuck yeahhh" He pulls out with a pop, and relaxes on the couch. PI goes back into the kitchen with his hard on, and has kitty jack him off onto her plate of leftovers she had almost finished. His cum spurts all over and she obediently licks the tip clean. After she finishes her plate, she washes all the dishes and all the while PI is playing with her ass, squeezing her cheeks, lightly spanking her, pinching, running his hands up and down her legs, up her thighs bringing shivers through her.

Limits: Family/Friends, Permanent, Blood, Public, Too painful, vomit, scat, pee, too messy, male, Hand Writing, Tooth Paste.

I have Mad Respect for Ice20 The boy who came up with "Loser has to.." All other variations are Fake as all Hell. Ice20 I got your back.

"Looking for a female to care about"
http://bdsmtest.org/r/7551050
PerfectlyImperfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 04:12 PM   #168
Kittycat1
Account Banned

Kitty shivers a bit as he plays with her ass.

Sex: Female
Bisexual

Everytime someone sends me pm with wedgie in the name i will give myself whatever kind of wedgie they want and if there is extra stuff you want me to do while in the wedgie tell me

main limit: NO PICS OR VIDEO

Pm me with the title called daily schedule and you can plan out my whole day for me

Everytime I receive a PM saying "QUICK STRIP" I have 30 seconds to strip of all my clothes
Kittycat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 04:16 PM   #169
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

While PI was working his magic on Kitty, Nikki walked into the kitchen grabing her but awkwardly. Kitty looks at her curriously. Nikki walks over to the freezer and takes out a bag of pees. she then proceeds to bend over spreading her ass towards Kitty. Kitty sees Nikki's gaping ass and can't help but giggle as she puts the bag between her ass cheeks.
Then suddently Kitty shudders and almost drops the plate she was cleaning. PI and just rammed his dick into her ass.
He begins to push in and pull out all the way then puts it back in and continues. He does this slowly.

Nikki walks back into the living room and lays down on Frogman's lap face down. Frogman rubs her ass a little and says "Sorry I did it so rough... You just took the teasing too far..."

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Maybe: Public, Pain
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
frogman91234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 12:36 PM   #170
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

"Finish up those dishes" PI continues at Kitty's ass, slowly working in and out, after a few minutes Kitty begins to rock her hips with his motions, after a few more minutes PI gains speed, and when he is about to bust, he pulls out and cums in her panties. "Gosh that feels amazing, you are so tight." Kitty doesn't say anything and finishes drying the dishes. "what now sir?" PI pulls her panties up squishing his cum into her pussy. "How does that feel?" "wet." "haha, as it should." PI runs his hands over her chest, flicking her erect nipples. "I want you to clean the kitchen, (it's already pretty clean) Just dust on top of the shelves and sweep the floor, (20 mins go by) all the while PI is sitting in the kitchen watching Kitty clean, Then they go into the living room.

Limits: Family/Friends, Permanent, Blood, Public, Too painful, vomit, scat, pee, too messy, male, Hand Writing, Tooth Paste.

I have Mad Respect for Ice20 The boy who came up with "Loser has to.." All other variations are Fake as all Hell. Ice20 I got your back.

Old 05-24-2012, 12:59 PM   #171
Kittycat1
Account Banned

Kitty follows PI and stands still wanting for next orders and feels weird with his cum in her panties.

Bisexual

Everytime someone sends me pm with wedgie in the name i will give myself whatever kind of wedgie they want and if there is extra stuff you want me to do while in the wedgie tell me

Pm me with the title called daily schedule and you can plan out my whole day for me

Everytime I receive a PM saying "QUICK STRIP" I have 30 seconds to strip of all my clothes
Old 05-24-2012, 01:04 PM   #172
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

Nikki is naked laying over Frogs lap, He is massaging her sore ass. "Kitty come with me." She follows him up stairs into a room. He puts a pair of nipple clamps on her, then 2 vibrators in her, one in her ass and one in her pussy, he put's them on medium, and pulls her panties back up. Then he just sits on the bed next to her. "You must not cum unless I give you permission, you also better ask nice or else I won't even consider it."

Old 05-24-2012, 01:06 PM   #173
Kittycat1
Account Banned

Kitty nods "Yes sir I will ask"

Bisexual

Old 05-24-2012, 01:13 PM   #174
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

PI makes Kitty go around his house dusting, and picking things up, when she does so he skirt goes up some, exposing her pretty pink panties that are a size or two, too small, He can clearly he where the devices are being pushed in, He follows her about the house, laughing at her. And waiting for when she can't control herself.

Old 05-24-2012, 01:15 PM   #175
Kittycat1
Account Banned

Kitty feels like she is about to cum and quickly looks at him "C-Can I cum please"

Bisexual

Old 05-24-2012, 01:24 PM   #176
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

"Nope." PI waits for about 30 secs, then say's. "Alright you may now." Kitty's body shakes all over as she cums on command. He then pulls the vib from her pussy turning it off he tells her to suck it clean, she obeys a bit grudgingly. He then does the same to the one in her ass. Then he gives her a bra-connection wedgie and he jumps in the shower, "wash me like a good maid"

Old 05-24-2012, 01:31 PM   #177
Kittycat1
Account Banned

Kitty starts cleaning PI and everytime she bends the wedgie goes up more as she tries not to be in pain.

Bisexual

Old 05-24-2012, 01:40 PM   #178
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

After PI is done being washed, he get's on a new set of cloths, and put's a collar and a leash on Kitty walking her back to the kitchen. He opens a bag of frozen peas, and puts them in Kitty's bra, causing pain, He then tells her to spank herself, for his amusement, After her ass is a rosy red he has her stop, sit on her swollen ass and spank her pussy for a while, After that is done, He goes into the living room and sits down, pulling his pants and boxers down to his ankles, "kiss, lick and suck my dick, for the next few hours, I am going to take a nap" He shuts his eyes relaxing.

Old 05-24-2012, 01:43 PM   #179
Kittycat1
Account Banned

Kitty does as she is told kissing licking and sucking his dick while the peas are in her bra making her nipples harder.

Bisexual

Old 05-24-2012, 01:57 PM   #180
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

Kitty gets PI off 8 times within 2 hours, 6 times he cums in her throat and twice in her face, she doesn't stop. PI lays there asleep with she continues her motions. PI lazily gains a bit of consciousness, "mmm suck my balls too..." He drifts back into sleep.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
roleplay