Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-28-2015, 10:31 PM   #166
SissyTim

Yes. For years now.

Call me Tiffany please from now on

Likes: parent control, hidden-public, clothing control, humiliation, forced fem, crossdressing, rules, risk of exposure, hypnosis, all sorts of lycra and spandex suits

Limits: illegal, family/friends, permanent, public, messy, blood, anal, pictures, cam

PM DARES for this SISSY

add tasks to my calendar
SissyTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 11:34 PM   #167
rhl
getDare Succubus

Yes I cross dress, wear sarongs but technically their unisex items, but also as a statement wear skirts and nail polish, and ladies pants. Love wearing panties and bra under clothing.
Now when it comes to public cross dressing dares, YES!
I've worn skirts that barely cover the checks without panties and with bright pink ones. High heals, ladies tops with stuffed bra. That reminds me I've got to fulfill a dare to wear a bra dark red with water filled balloons, light white top and the shortest skirt I have. To make it more interesting I currently an I'm diapers this week. Since I don't have any balloons I'm going to Walmart, buying the balloons then going to fill them in the restroom. Then need to choose the different female outfits to try on.
Oh yes I can't forget the time when I wrore 40 dernier pantyhose no panties as if they were leggings, with just these and a shirt.
Old 10-29-2015, 10:26 AM   #168
Corwin13
Account Banned

Yeh all the time... go out to bars etc crosdressed turns me on

Likes: Sissification, Public, Cum, Toys, Anal, Piss, Light Scat, Cock-Sucking, Humiliation, Bondage, Dress up, Diapers, Using Mom/Sisters Underwear

Limits: Blood, Permanent, Exposed socially, pics

I'm trying to work on my lazy writing therefore if you spot a spelling mistake in any of my posts please send me a punishment !

PM Dares - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=75918
Corwin13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 05:59 AM   #169
tcitycity
Distinguished Member

Default latest

My wife and I rarely crossdress anymore but we recently just did it this weekend.

Per my wife being both a makeup expert and a seamstress... she can take either of us and really make itwork.

Im effiminate enough to pass as a woman if the makeup and etc are done.

I can pass well enough to be a good looking gal..

Nowadays we dont both dress as opposite sex though we have in past.

Since the wife & neice are both bi and go lezzie at times.. The most recent time is that wife & I we went clubbing on a 'girls night out'.

We concentrated on bars where we knew the girsl there were more about girls with girls.. though at times most strippers wont care who gets table dance.

We both got table dances and definately enjoyed it..
tcitycity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 12:15 AM   #170
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

I have, several times. In public. When I was young, I was dared to wear some of my mother's clothes and things went... well, we'll say "awry"...

Many years later, I went in "drag" to a costume party and had a wonderful time. I went on to play Dr. Furter in RHPS productions. I found that I enjoyed being in women's clothing. On another dare, I went to the "stop and rob" to get gas and cigarettes wearing a sundress, bras and "falsies", make up, gartered stockings, heels, wrist and ankle cuffs, and a collar. When asked, I said that it was payment for a lost bet, and that I could get further "credit" if I came back with cum on my face. The clerk and one of the customers (his friend, I assumed) obliged me in the restroom.

Since then, I wear panties, skirts, blouses, bras, etc., whenever I can.

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk