Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-14-2012, 08:35 PM   #166
cheese101
getDare Sweetheart

the bullies pull you into a bathroom as they laugh. They piss all over your body, and push your head into the toilet and give you a swirly. Then then make you masturbate for twenty minutes while they record, and if you don't let each of them (5 bullies) fuck you for 7 minutes each then they will post the video online.

Foot play, Pain, Pet play, Ass play (new to it), Nipple torture, Cbt, Pegs (clamps) play, Humiliation, Degradation, Cum play, Complete control,

Dislikes:
X dressing, Piss play, , Bondage play, Wax play, Semi-Public

Limits:

Full public, Blood, Permanent damage, Family, Messy
cheese101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 07:26 AM   #167
WedgieMePleasee

Here they come and you try to hide but one of them grabs your tighty whiteys and pulls you into the bathroom. You try to run forgetting one of them has your underwear. They laugh and spank each cheek 50 times with a ruler hard. Then they lean your head into the toilet which has pee in and gives you a swirly. You think its over but the grab your undies and give you a hanging wedgie and leave you there until they snap. When they snap you run home crying.
Every PM I get I will spank myself 5 times before bed
Likes: Wedgies, spanking, kinda messy, Corner time/ lines, cross dress
Ok : Dog/kitty/ baby play
Limits: Cam/Pics, Family, found out, anyone else involved, illigal, blood, extreme pain
Meet Sentret my pokemon
WedgieMePleasee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 08:36 AM   #168
exsuberman
Distinguished Member

The bullies wedgie you and tie you up and leave you until you wet your pants, while taking pictures.

Kik: Exsuberman

Likes: Dice dares, Underwear, pictures, online exposure, games

Maybe / Willing to try: Cum Eating, Piss, Blackmail, anything else not listed

Limitis:Personal info extreme public, family, crossdressing, diaper, pee drinking, poo eating,, Social Suicide, pics showing my tattoo.
exsuberman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 07:15 PM   #169
wedgiereciever
getDare Sweetheart

The bullies see you waking into the bathroom and they gang bang you. they pour ice in your underwear then hang you on a hook. they give you swirlies and titty twisters. they then take off your pants and shirt and begin to spank you and wedgie you. they leave you hanging until your underwear rips and they leave a nice pair of the opposite sex's underwear for you to wear the rest of the day

limits: orgasm, public, pee drinking, poop, Crossdressing

if its not in my likes or dislikes its a dislike

wedgie dislikes/limits: hanging, atomic, ripping.
wedgiereciever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 07:33 PM   #170
theotakuontheblock
Account Banned

your bullies are mean today, they decide to strip you down naked, then they put a color on you and two of them take you up the ass for 10 minutes each. then they each take a part of there lunch, and shove it up your ass. now they force you into a pair of realy tight wighty tighties and force you into a wedgie until you pee yourself. they decide to give you a swirly in a toilet filled with pee. to top it all of, they each spank you 50 times on each cheek hard with a ruler. (there's only two bullies today) then they leave.

likes: wedgies, pee, messy stuff, challengeing dares, secluded exhibitionism, bondage, nudity, humiliation, and anime stuff.

F/19/US/16/A

everynight this week that i don't get 8hrs of sleep, i have to ask person above me for a PM dare

i'm an Otaku, so that means i love anime to the extremes! =^.^= and if you don't like that, then tough luck! <3 <(^.^)>
Inuyasha! yea!<3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by theotakuontheblock; 02-16-2012 at 07:36 PM.
theotakuontheblock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 02:18 AM   #171
Sexdemon
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Sexdemon

your bully forces you into a toilet, strips you naked and pisses on your shoes, she then ties your hands behind your back and forces you to lick them clean. she then puts your head into the toilet and fixes her strap on. she then takes you for 30 mins hard and deep. then she makes you suck your juices off for 10 mins. she then spanks you 100 times on each but cheek, gives you a swirly , wedgie and gags you, and leaves you tied up for 30 more mins.

Bondage -=- Domination (giving) -=- Forced -=- Cock suck(receiving)-=- Feet
Anal -=- Long tasks -=- Humiliation -=- Dice dares -=- Instructions
LIMITS:
Quote:
Pain -=- Perm marks -=- Cum denial -=- Public -=- Incest -=- Ice
Pic's/vid (Could be persuaded) -=- Soiled clothes -=- Blood -=- cold

Equipment - Click here
Sexdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 10:27 PM   #172
wedgieboy22
Account Banned

Your bullies put you in a hanging wedgie. While you hang, they take your clothes and put them in the toilet. Then they give you a hard ball tap and leave. You get down from the wedgie and must wear wet clothes for 3 hours.
My biggest fetish is being given dares that are the types of things bullies would do to their victims (examples: forced to eat gross stuff, swirlies, hit in the balls, wedgies, bathroom, dirty underwear/socks, titty twisters, humiliation, bad smells etc.)
Limits: anything people could find out about, extreme pain, permanent things, sexual stuff, atomic/hanging wedgies
wedgieboy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 02:29 AM   #173
Sexdemon
Distinguished Member

the bully drags you into the toilet, locks the door, forces you to strip while dancing.
he then takes a piss in the toilet and hands you a straw, you beg him not to make you drink it but he just laughs and smacks your but hard 10 times each cheek.
you cry but force yourself to endure drinking the water/piss out of the toilet, every time you swallow he smacks you but hard 2 times each cheek again. when the toilet is empty he ties you up so that you cant escape for 2 hours and writes a note just out of your reach telling anyone to use you as a toilet. he leaves the door unlocked and slightly ajar.

LIMITS:
Quote:

Equipment - Click here
Old 02-19-2012, 05:31 PM   #174
cheese101
getDare Sweetheart

the bullies took a picture of you a while ago and they want some more fun and tehy send you this email :

I want you to have mud in your underwear when you come to school tomorrow. We want you to stretch your ass tonight for two hours so that you are ready for us to fuck you.
We want you to bring a bottle of piss to school where we're going to force you to drink half, and pour the rest on yourself.

You close the email and get started.

Foot play, Pain, Pet play, Ass play (new to it), Nipple torture, Cbt, Pegs (clamps) play, Humiliation, Degradation, Cum play, Complete control,

Dislikes:
X dressing, Piss play, , Bondage play, Wax play, Semi-Public

Limits:

Full public, Blood, Permanent damage, Family, Messy
cheese101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 02:44 AM   #175
Sexdemon
Distinguished Member

Your bullys strip you, force you to lick there shoes clean, they then give you a piss swirly with your mouth forced open. they then bend you over and take you from behind for 45 mins. they then make you suck there cocks for 10 mins before tieing you up and leaving you for 2 hours.

LIMITS:
Quote:

Equipment - Click here
Old 02-20-2012, 04:14 AM   #176
snaketitan

Send a message via AIM to snaketitan

tie your shoe laces together pull your shirt over ur head and give yourself a wedgie and walk atleast 25metres
snaketitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 09:01 PM   #177
wedgieboy22
Account Banned

The bully takes your lunch and dumps it down your pants. Then he wedgies you and pours syrup in your hair.

Make mine involve a hanging wedgie and dirty socks please!
My biggest fetish is being given dares that are the types of things bullies would do to their victims (examples: forced to eat gross stuff, swirlies, hit in the balls, wedgies, bathroom, dirty underwear/socks, titty twisters, humiliation, bad smells etc.)
Limits: anything people could find out about, extreme pain, permanent things, sexual stuff, atomic/hanging wedgies
Old 02-22-2012, 01:47 PM   #178
wedgieboy22
Account Banned

Don't let this thread die! :P
Old 02-24-2012, 04:20 PM   #179
wedgielover2

The bully is not in a good mood today. He comes up and gives you a wet willie. While you lift up your shirt to clean your ears, he gives you a titty twister. You make a loud noise of pain, so he decides to pants you and punch you in the balls. He stuffs a dirty cup into your mouth and gives you a wedgie. Your bully forces you into the bathroom and swirlies you. Then, he strips you naked and punches you in the balls again. He won't give you back your clothes until you let him tie you to the bathroom stall. You agree, so you get tied. He only gives you back your underwear. Then, he puts a sign on the door saying torture me. You get: 20 swirlies, 10 titty twisters, spanked 50 times on each butt cheeck, punched in the balls 5 times, and 40 wedgies. Then, you get your clothes back and go along with your day.

Can you make mine long please

Okay: Messy, public
Limits: Blood, illegal, cross dressing, extreme pain
wedgielover2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 09:31 PM   #180
wedgieboy22
Account Banned

Your bully gives you a shoulder wedgie and makes you keep it in for an hour.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
spanking, wedgie