i haven't either

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79830

toys/outfits I have access too
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92712

my house rules, please read before daring me
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92005

please call this slut "Slutty whore Danielle"

this sissy is stuck with panties, please don't make my dare just wear panties cause that my normal now

23/male/bi
churroboy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 09:11 PM   #168
ooo
getDare Sweetheart

*yawn* I guess the girls can't humiliate us since they haven't posted in a while
Limits: Public,face pics,cbt,pee/poop,toilet,cum eating/on face,friends/family,
illegal,permanent,forced bi,messy

Girls pretty please pm me

Pm Dares
ooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 01:11 AM   #169
CumSlutAdriella

All slaves who didn't post any review about previous tasks, you have 24 hours to write them. If you don't you will regret it very much!

Those who have done their tasks and wrote reviews. I have another task for you. (You can do it if you have permission to cum)

1) Go and buy some condoms according to your size. I want at least 5 of them.

2) Now measure your erect prick. Look at the spoilers below and choose the one which states your pricks length.

0-1 inches

Spoiler:
You are a worthless scum. Are you sure that what you have between your legs isn't a pussy? Anyways I don't care and I don't want to waste any of my time with you.

You will put the condom on your "cock" and ruin yourself. Repeat this process five times. At the end you should have five condoms filled with your ruined cum. When you are finished I want you to bind condoms. At the end they should look like gums.

Now I want you to chew all of them one by one until they all pop. By now your mouth will be full of cum. I am sure you know what the next step is. Swallow all that cum like a good whore and thank cum out loud for making you eat your own cum.

1-3 inches

Spoiler:
How is your little prick? Do you think you will be able to cum by stroking? Maybe you should rub your prick to cum. Anyways, let's begin to the task.

You will put the condom on your "cock" and ruin yourself. Repeat this process four times. At the end you should have four condoms filled with your ruined cum. When you are finished I want you to bind condoms. At the end they should look like gums.

Now I want you to chew all of them one by one until they all pop. By now your mouth will be full of cum. I am sure you know what the next step is. Swallow all that cum like a good whore and thank me out loud for making you eat your own cum.

3-5 inches

Spoiler:
Ehh. At least it looks like there is something between your legs. Not a good sight but better than a boy pussy. Anyways let's start the task.

You will put the condom on your "cock" and ruin yourself. Repeat this process three times. At the end you should have three condoms filled with your ruined cum. When you are finished I want you to bind condoms. At the end they should look like gums.

Now I want you to chew all of them one by one until they all pop. By now your mouth will be full of cum. I am sure you know what the next step is. Swallow all that cum like a good whore and thank me out loud for making you eat your own cum.

5-7 inches

Spoiler:
Well, well. What do we have here. Finally a cock which is able to please women. Maybe not so big, but better than most of the participants. You are probably thinking that you will get a reward don't you. After all you have a big cock. Right?

Wrong! Sure it is bigger than most, but it still lacks too many things. Now let's begin the task.

You will put the condom on your cock and ruin yourself. Repeat this process two times. At the end you should have two condoms filled with your ruined cum. When you are finished I want you to bind condoms. At the end they should look like gums.

+7 inches

Spoiler:
Finally, a big, big cock. It is able to please women too. You deserve a reward don't you? Let's begin then.

Put a condom on your big, enormous cock. Stroke it, I want you to edge 100 times. I am sure that lots of cum will come out. Right?

When you finish your 100 edges, stop and edge for the last time. I want you to ride it. When you think you can't hold it any longer, go over the edge, but ruin your orgasm.

Are you disappointed. Hahaha... Your disappointment just begins, slave. Don't you ever forget your place. Take the condom off. Be careful don't spill any of that delicious cum.

Got it, good! Now I want you to bind the condom.At the end it should look like gum.

Now I want you to chew that gum until it pops. By now your mouth will be full of cum. I am sure you know what the next step is. Swallow all that cum like a good whore and thank me out loud for making you eat your own cum.

Likes: Giving humiliating tasks, Teasing and Ridiculing, Controlling someone's orgasm, Causing Pain, Blackmailing someone else, Cum-Play

Limits: Public, Illegal, Piss, Scat, Blood, Age-Play, Blood, Scars

PS: I would be very happy if you visit my profile and read "About Me"

Don't PM me for asking dares. I will simply ignore you.
CumSlutAdriella is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to CumSlutAdriella for this post:
Old 09-04-2016, 02:25 AM   #170
Slaveforher

As useless i'm am i can't do that task so i need to be punish miss adriella
Limit : Face, family, blood, social suicide, public, scat ,
Slaveforher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 02:31 AM   #171
Zabine

Location: on a hotel room floor with cum dripping out of my ass and mouth

I would like to join in. Thank You

On Fetlife : SanyaPink
Kik: Zab1992

Limits : Pics
Zabine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 02:38 AM   #172
SkyLight
getDare Sweetheart

I would like to join in.

Likes: BDSM, CBT, Private Humiliation, Crossdresing, Cum eating, Masturbation, Ice
Limits: scat/pee, friends/family, animals, permanent, illegal/dangerous, public, face, diaper, blood/needles, messy
PM Dares
Kik: Skyfalls | skype: skyfallsss

SkyLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 02:54 AM   #173
CumSlutAdriella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabine View Post
I would like to join in. Thank You
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyLight View Post
I would like to join in.

Then start with the task I just posted.

Likes: Giving humiliating tasks, Teasing and Ridiculing, Controlling someone's orgasm, Causing Pain, Blackmailing someone else, Cum-Play

Limits: Public, Illegal, Piss, Scat, Blood, Age-Play, Blood, Scars

PS: I would be very happy if you visit my profile and read "About Me"

Don't PM me for asking dares. I will simply ignore you.
CumSlutAdriella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 03:07 AM   #174
TheBigSkip

I'll give this thread a shot, I can provide pics through Kik and will post a detailed report anywhere on getdare that you girls see fit.

Loves: Blackmail, exposure, SPH, cuckolding, forced bi, feet

Likes: bimbofication, hypno, cei, humiliation, worshipping, BBC, body writing, anal, public exposure, disgusting task, degradation, piss

Dislikes: scat, shaving, family, illegal, full public exposure
TheBigSkip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 03:08 AM   #175
highheelsissy

I will be in on this

Limit photos public family pee and poop anal and edges

absolutely no pictures

I have no toys right now so anal is a limit
Pm song names and I will dance to them
My PMs are in my blog
highheelsissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 03:51 AM   #176
Spies
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumSlutAdriella View Post
All slaves who didn't post any review about previous tasks, you have 24 hours to write them. If you don't you will regret it very much!

Those who have done their tasks and wrote reviews. I have another task for you. (You can do it if you have permission to cum)

1) Go and buy some condoms according to your size. I want at least 5 of them.

2) Now measure your erect prick. Look at the spoilers below and choose the one which states your pricks length.

0-1 inches

Spoiler:
You are a worthless scum. Are you sure that what you have between your legs isn't a pussy? Anyways I don't care and I don't want to waste any of my time with you.

You will put the condom on your "cock" and ruin yourself. Repeat this process five times. At the end you should have five condoms filled with your ruined cum. When you are finished I want you to bind condoms. At the end they should look like gums.

Now I want you to chew all of them one by one until they all pop. By now your mouth will be full of cum. I am sure you know what the next step is. Swallow all that cum like a good whore and thank cum out loud for making you eat your own cum.

1-3 inches

Spoiler:
How is your little prick? Do you think you will be able to cum by stroking? Maybe you should rub your prick to cum. Anyways, let's begin to the task.

You will put the condom on your "cock" and ruin yourself. Repeat this process four times. At the end you should have four condoms filled with your ruined cum. When you are finished I want you to bind condoms. At the end they should look like gums.

3-5 inches

Spoiler:
Ehh. At least it looks like there is something between your legs. Not a good sight but better than a boy pussy. Anyways let's start the task.

You will put the condom on your "cock" and ruin yourself. Repeat this process three times. At the end you should have three condoms filled with your ruined cum. When you are finished I want you to bind condoms. At the end they should look like gums.

5-7 inches

Spoiler:
Well, well. What do we have here. Finally a cock which is able to please women. Maybe not so big, but better than most of the participants. You are probably thinking that you will get a reward don't you. After all you have a big cock. Right?

Wrong! Sure it is bigger than most, but it still lacks too many things. Now let's begin the task.

You will put the condom on your cock and ruin yourself. Repeat this process two times. At the end you should have two condoms filled with your ruined cum. When you are finished I want you to bind condoms. At the end they should look like gums.

+7 inches

Spoiler:
Finally, a big, big cock. It is able to please women too. You deserve a reward don't you? Let's begin then.

Put a condom on your big, enormous cock. Stroke it, I want you to edge 100 times. I am sure that lots of cum will come out. Right?

When you finish your 100 edges, stop and edge for the last time. I want you to ride it. When you think you can't hold it any longer, go over the edge, but ruin your orgasm.

Are you disappointed. Hahaha... Your disappointment just begins, slave. Don't you ever forget your place. Take the condom off. Be careful don't spill any of that delicious cum.

Got it, good! Now I want you to bind the condom.At the end it should look like gum.

Now I want you to chew that gum until it pops. By now your mouth will be full of cum. I am sure you know what the next step is. Swallow all that cum like a good whore and thank me out loud for making you eat your own cum.
Thank you Miss I will get right on it

Kik: sissyjess_x

Likes: forced feminization, humiliation, bondage, cum play, anal, pics and vids, edging, light pain, nipple play, crossdressing, wedgies

Dislikes/punishment: piss drinking

Limits: public, family, blood, scat, gay
Anything not In my limits I am willing to try

PM ME:''WEDGIE'' and ill give myself a hanging wedgie for 2 hours
''CROSSDRESS'' and ill go to school in bra and panties
''Shave'' and I have to shave all my body hair
Spies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 12:46 PM   #177
Slaveforher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaveforher View Post
As useless i'm am i can't do that task so i need to be punish miss adriella
Like you seem to not see it I say it again miss adriella
Limit : Face, family, blood, social suicide, public, scat ,
Slaveforher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 12:49 PM   #178
Snakebite 37

I am going to join this.

Male/Straight/24

PM me CUM and I will cum 3 times, one after another without stopping

PM me EAT and i will eat my next load of cum

PM me WEBTEASE and I'll do a webtease of your choice within my limits

PM me ADD PM and I will add a pm dare of your choice and do it on the spot

PM me FACIAL and I'll cum on my face and let it dry
Snakebite 37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 01:59 PM   #179
Closet Sissy

Just finished the condom one, not a fan of cum eating at all so i definitely needed the practice. Thank you for the task Miss Adriella

Likes: humiliation, bondage, crossdressing and being controlled.
Limits: no involving others. Nothing permanent, messy and no scat.
Items: Butt Plug, Gag's, Nipple Clamps Chastity Device, Makeup, Wig, Locking High Heels, Corset Various Women's Clothes, Bondage Hood, Ankle and Wrist Cuffs
Closet Sissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 02:22 PM   #180
GDJones

Thank you for the task Miss Adriella! I just finished and I can still taste myself in my mouth, I don't normally do tasks like that but it was definitely worth it.

Likes - Diapers, Regression, Humiliation, Semi-public, Messy/Sticky, Hypnosis, Spanking, Picture Proof, Pee Drinking

Hard Limits - Toothpaste/Hot Sauce, Full Public, Family, Blood, Scat Eating, Face, Life Ruining, Permanent, CBT, Animals

BLUE TEAM

PM DARES
GDJones is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
girls, humiliation, tasks