Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 04-17-2018, 03:05 AM   #166
SoloM35
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressClaire View Post
Here is another training task for the trainee slaves:

It is a pleasure task, but this time, there is a chance for you to get the pleasure. From below spoilers pick one, and do that task:
Spoiler:
You have to edge 10 times, with 2 minutes cool down. After the 10 edges you may roll a dice, if you happen to roll a 6, you may ruin an orgasm
The cooldown phase was pretty mean, making sure it took quite some time, especially with my cock being locked away...
All the edges are starting to grind me down more and more, and I didn't even have any luck, rolling a 5...

Quote:
Originally Posted by perkygirlie View Post

Every trainee that votes for littlemissslave in this thread will earn 2 edges and a ruined orgasm
She got my vote, as you are well aware, I am denied, but with thanks to a deal negotiated between you and MistressClaire, I got to get a ruined orgasm, yet it is a terrible deal: I will have to stay locked until my denial ends, plus after the ruin, I had to keep the current on my EStim cage up for another 10 minutes. For all that don't know that, the moment you shoot your load in the EStim cage the conductivity increases and you get hypersensitive anyhow. Those 10 minutes were pure agony. That said, as for being a good slave, I give myself fully up and in the hands of the trainers. They should know what's good for me. So thank you, Ma'ams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vailas View Post
My we have quite a few new trainees! I do still need to go through and check all the reports that have happened in my absence but let's give all these new people something to do!

Let's start with a solid ten slaps to each of your cheeks, face and ass. Now for each day you've been in this thread repeat this step!

Now that you're nice and warmed up: stroke your precious little cock 10 times. And repeat this step for each day you've been in the thread.

And now finally I want each of you to edge yourselves once for each day you've been in this thread.

I do hope each of you enjoy! And if you feel this dare isn't enough for you, simply do it again the next day.
I did this yesterday, so 14 days in this thread. So that meant 150 slaps on each of my cheeks, which is just cruel. The only good thing was the breaks in between, wenn slapping the other cheeks, especially the face slaps are very hard for me, i don't know why, I'd accept a gal slapping me in the face, but doing it to myself is very hard, the only way how I can get through with it, is thinking of doing it just as a remote stand in replacement for that gal.
150 strokes through the cage didn't do much to me, then.
But then, 14 edges? oMG, Ma'am, please, oh god...dess. I dropped on my knees, I'd do anything for you just for release or alternatively for no more edges. Please, Ma'am, you are my ruler, do as you please with me, use me how ever you want.

Likes: (mild) CBT, short term chastity, spanking (active and passive), Estim
Dislikes/Punishments: ruined orgasms, humiliation

Hard Limits: Illegal, life-ruining, scat play, family & friends, public, pics, gay

PM dares by females: here

My BDSM test results

My Tools

Kik: Solo35M

Spoiler:
If you are a female and PM me, I will have to play a game of shockyourself
SoloM35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 04:38 PM   #167
oddjobber
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vailas View Post
My we have quite a few new trainees! I do still need to go through and check all the reports that have happened in my absence but let's give all these new people something to do!

Let's start with a solid ten slaps to each of your cheeks, face and ass. Now for each day you've been in this thread repeat this step!

Now that you're nice and warmed up: stroke your precious little cock 10 times. And repeat this step for each day you've been in the thread.

And now finally I want each of you to edge yourselves once for each day you've been in this thread.

I do hope each of you enjoy! And if you feel this dare isn't enough for you, simply do it again the next day.
Thank you for this task!

It took me two tries to complete it. I tried yesterday with the strokes. I was 17 days in...i got hard first and then stroked the 170 times...i edge probably abput six times during that. but i wasnt able to get the slaps in.

so today i went for it again. this time i am in 18 daya on this thread. 180 slaps each cheek..180 strokes and 18 edges.

this morning prior to my shower, i did the strokes. 180...slow...lubed strokes..squeezing my head each time amd dear gawd how i waned to release. i edged 8 hard edges during these strokes. but i had to stop and get going to work. when i got home i was able to do the slaps.

i was wandering around my house cleaning as i slapped my face...did them in sets of forty for each cheek. four sets and then a final 20 each cheek. i was sore and my cheeks were rosey.

then i went, stripped and bent over the table and spanked my ass..alternating letf and right. i had to stop for breathers and a rub a few times but kept it going getting harder each time. i was enjoyi g the pain.

finally i owwd 10 more edges. so i stroked again counting the 180 out again. i edge several.times..around the sixth edge i dribbled a bit of cum into my hand. that i sucked up and held in my mouth while continuing the strokes. at 8 i dribled more cum..and again put that in my mouth..rolling it around now at this point to finiah out the last two edges. my ballls ached and my ass was mighty warm.

finally i swallowed and was thankful for this task!

thanks again Mistress!
oddjobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 02:20 AM   #168
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Here is another training task for the trainee slaves:

It is a pleasure task, but this time, there is a chance for you to get the pleasure. From below spoilers pick one, and do that task:
Spoiler:
You have to edge 10 times, with 2 minutes cool down. After the 10 edges you may roll a dice, if you happen to roll a 6, you may ruin an orgasm

Or

Spoiler:
You have to edge 10 times, with 2 minutes cool down, then edge again, and hit your balls till your penis is its normal size. Alternatively to the hitting, you can lock your penis in a chastity cage for 3 days after the edges

I picked the wrong spoiler More pain than plesure.

Ok, I did all my 10 edges, with mostly exactly 2 minutes break in between. This was very hard, because I really had the urge to cum already one day before... In the break I watched some unrelated youtube videos, so in between nearly every edge, my dick became completely soft again. After my 4th edge, I nearly came, it was so close. But I pressed every muscle in my body and I could suppress it. The last 4 edges have been very frustrating. I knew I couldn't cum, but I had do push myself towards the edge anyways. I wasn't very happy masturbating, but I had to do it anyways...
Then finally I did the last, the 11th edge, and right afterwards I hit my balls with a wooden cooking spoon. This hurt! I hit for about 8 minutes, and my dick became soft and hard and soft and hard in turns. It is quite hard to make your dick becomes soft, when you focus your attention on your genitals... It never went down to it's smallest size, but after 8 minutes of ball hitting (ouch!), I reached some minimum in size and my dick was rather soft, so I stopped there.

Likes: Bondage, Spanking, mild Pain, Pee, Anal, Outdoor, Wax/Ice, Positions, Pet, Hidden

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Last edited by Manarus; 04-18-2018 at 02:40 AM.
Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 04:51 AM   #169
oddjobber
getDare Devil

Part of one of Mistress Claires getdare tasks was to sign up for a cummulativve hot potatoe. i chose a fap roulette one. I had three on my list when Mistress Claire boomed me.

I still need to complete two of the roulettes but i did this one this morning...and because that happens to be my ass on the roulette. lol

https://www.faproulette.co/4478/earn-it-ball-slapping/

my results were. xyz 215, xyz 631.

i started on my knees and gave one hard slap..what a way to warm up. lol. now no one has touched my cock so i rerolled.

i got 200 slaps on my knees and one hand. so i got down and from behind started slappimg my balls. making sure nice and hard such that even my cock was slapping back up against my stomach. it was slow goimg and painful and after 100 or so i was dripoing precum amd yes..getting a bit aroused.

but the z1 stopped my torment and continues my denial for another day.

Thank you Mistress Claire for this task.
oddjobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 08:49 AM   #170
MistressClaire
Keyholder

Well, this is probably a little tricky for most of you, I already made SoloM35 do it in advance. Now the rest of you get your picture task:

Change your avatar to a picture of yourself representing your state as trainee.
No face needed, also be sure to keep it within the rules of gD, so no genitalia...

Dislikes: boring slaves
Limits: I will respect yours, but will push them.

I don't want to see pics of random people. Also don't send out random one line PMs to me. Not looking for new slaves.

my ignore list

PM Dares
MistressClaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 09:01 AM   #171
Manarus
Distinguished Member

My picture already shows myself, and my tied feet already represent my state as trainee very well. Do I still have to change it in this case?

Likes: Bondage, Spanking, mild Pain, Pee, Anal, Outdoor, Wax/Ice, Positions, Pet, Hidden

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Old 04-18-2018, 09:05 AM   #172
MistressClaire
Keyholder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manarus View Post
My picture already shows myself, and my tied feet already represent my state as trainee very well. Do I still have to change it in this case?
Well, it's ok-ish.
That said, with me, that wouldn't count as proper rope work...

Dislikes: boring slaves
Limits: I will respect yours, but will push them.

I don't want to see pics of random people. Also don't send out random one line PMs to me. Not looking for new slaves.

my ignore list

PM Dares
MistressClaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 09:18 AM   #173
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Well, it's ok-ish.
That said, with me, that wouldn't count as proper rope work...
Thanks

Actually this wasn't proper rope work, the rope in the picture does not actually tie anything. It is just for "decoration" and makes my feet look like they are tied up. It's rather symbolic.

Which doesn't mean that I am not able to do propper rope work. The pictures just don't look as nice as this one. But I've practised already a lot with my ropes.

Old 04-18-2018, 10:53 AM   #174
slave_spook

30 year old male slave, currently denied for 90 days.
slave_spook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 03:10 PM   #175
Buttaholic
getDare Succubus

Sorry for the late reports, I will try to post them faster from now on.
MistressClaire, perkygirlie, Vailas's tasks

Likes/Dislikes & PM Dares

Would it be trouble if they knew?
Buttaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 05:35 PM   #176
Butler

I am sorry but my mistress put me in a chasity cage for two weeks so i can’t really do any of the dares im sorry but I ask that could I join again after I’m released

Dislikes: anal, permanent damage, exposure

Limits: family, social suicide, gay, piss, scat
Butler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 06:04 PM   #177
perkygirlie
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via ICQ to perkygirlie Send a message via AIM to perkygirlie Send a message via Yahoo to perkygirlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butler View Post
I am sorry but my mistress put me in a chasity cage for two weeks so i can’t really do any of the dares im sorry but I ask that could I join again after I’m released
Not a valid excuse to leave as a trainee. Why do you think you can't do anything else? You can always refuse the dares and just add more time to your denial...

Join the GetDare Unofficial Discord!

Spoiler:
If you're in a denial thread, remove 1 day of denial.
This spoiler only counts once per thread per day.

perkygirlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 07:07 PM   #178
JulSlave

Location: En un lugar de la mancha de cuyo nombre no quiero acordarme

Quote:
Well, this is probably a little tricky for most of you, I already made SoloM35 do it in advance. Now the rest of you get your picture task:

Change your avatar to a picture of yourself representing your state as trainee.
No face needed, also be sure to keep it within the rules of gD, so no genitalia...
I'm sorry Mistress, but I'll take the denial day instead. I don't feel anyway comfortable or even safe, I'm a little paranoic, so I will just suffer in my own horniness.

Bondage, Spanking, Pain, Toruture, Edging, Candle wax, Tease and Denial, Clothespins, Wartenberg Wheel, Humiliation, Feminization, Anal.

DISLIKES
Heavy pain, CumEating, Short periods of denial.
LIMITS
Ass to mouth, Public, Social Suicide, Family, Extreme pain, Extreme Toruture, Blood, Danger, (The tipical ones), Camera, Pics

TOYS
Rope, Candles, Clothespins, Massage Vibrator, Bite Gag, Wartenberg Wheel, Vibrating butt plug.
JulSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 01:21 AM   #179
slaveadrian

Would it be too late for me to begin training?
Limits: Permanent, Skat, Blood, Urethral Insertion
kik: .don.Giovanni.
Denied until: 5.26.2019

Pm Dares
Rules
slaveadrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 03:13 AM   #180
Avion
getDare Sweetheart

I think I'll have to take the day of denial for this new task as well.

Likes: Chastity, Tease and Denial, Femdom, Masturbation, Bondage, Edging, PM Dares
Limits: Family, Piss, Public, Body Writing, Scat, Heavy CBT, Messy
Avion is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, fm training denial, training