Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 04-18-2011, 02:35 PM   #166
Jacob-Gates

Quote:
Originally Posted by adaregirl View Post
i rolled a three...so these little guys will be in my panties 'til 720pmDST.
have fun with that, tell us how it went when you are done please.
Jacob-Gates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 02:48 PM   #167
matt9741399

Quote:
Originally Posted by adaregirl View Post
i rolled a three...so these little guys will be in my panties 'til 720pmDST.
I second that. You never said how the 250 worms went on your blog. Are you ever going to take some pics?
matt9741399 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 04:08 PM   #168
ThrillJill

Did this one with friends, we each tried different things, worms, maggots and wood lice. The wood lice were the best as they move around a lot and are quite strong but they did get inside a little but not much.

I also got tortured with worms while I was tied up by my pall. She spread me and put a worm in between then poker it in to me so only the end was sticking out. I freaked but it realy turned me on.
ThrillJill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 02:33 PM   #169
sarah_cox

Send a message via Yahoo to sarah_cox

woodlice are good too, their little legs touch so many places
sarah_cox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 02:39 AM   #170
hellfire528

if anybody would love to send pics to me or would like, send it to me
god i love this dare
hellfire528 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 11:13 PM   #171
Str0k3sy

I WANT PICS!!!!!!!!!!! lol
Str0k3sy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 09:18 AM   #172
Girl4Fun79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
Oh What a day! After joining the forum last night with the hope I my get some dares for a days fun on Friday, I couldn't sleep thinking about all the amazing dares I had read about. I said that i may try the worms one and decided that I would (with a few small changes).

After reading what somebody put about maybe the worms would get in you I was a bit worried so decided I would give it a short try and if it went OK maybe a longer try later.

I put on a pair of tights or hose without panties and taped around my thighs tightly to stop the worms running down legs. I went to the back room and got out my boyfriends tub of worms he had got for fishing last weekend. they we a bit dirty so I put a hand-full in a bowl with some cold water and washed the worst off.

So there I was wearing nothing but a pair of tapped tights and a bowl full of wet worms, I was a little apprehensive but put my hand in and scooped out a good amount or worms and took a deep breath and slid my hand down of my tights.

I my first ever internet dare was about to start. I opened my hand and let them out, Wow! they were VERY cold and very VERY, the cold water running down my legs and loads of worms wriggling around my pussy. I quickly scooped out the rest from the bowl and dropped them in, pulling the gusset away from myself to let them all work there way around, then I securely tapped around my waist.

I dared myself to go the the local shop buy a newspaper and walk home before i could take them out. So I quickly dressed in a skirt and blouse and went out. It felt amazing, like a million tiny orgasms as they worked their way around my ass and pussy. I have been known to squirt when I cum so I was hoping this wasn't going to happen, I couldn't get the smile off my face in the shop and felt very flushed but I loved it. I was so turned on I had to masturbate as soon as I got home.

They didn't get inside me but felt like they were trying to. If I were to do it gain i would probably try to stop this

Cool dare, Thanks

Rebecca
-x-
maby could put a toy inside to keep them from getting in.
Girl4Fun79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 11:24 AM   #173
knightgunner13
Distinguished Member

Bug

[QUOTE=I hear in texas they have really big worms it would be interesting to try with those.[/QUOTE] bit sterotypcal much (but in all means good joke)
knightgunner13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:31 AM   #174
story_freak

Send a message via MSN to story_freak

Hi,

I know this thread is very, very old, but I would love to know if anybody did something similar lately.

Has anybody tried anything else?

Woodlice, slugs, snails or hell knows what else?

I am really looking forward to your answers.

freak

WARNING:
very kinky

Are you female and pretty kinky?
Here is my ad
story_freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:11 PM   #175
ddogg

Would anyone wanna try this with either worms or a live fish or frog?
ddogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:15 PM   #176
ddogg

Would you try doing this with either a fish or a frog?
ddogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 09:33 PM   #177
stewpot
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to stewpot

I know this is an old thread but I'm doing this right now on a small scale of like 20 worms and they feel so weird crawling around my dick and balls. I even put some in the back and they are crawling over my ass

I look to do this again soon with more worms and for a longer time

Likes: messy (will possibly do messy in public or semipublic), body writing (except face) and anything else not in limits

Limits: friends/family, interaction with others, CBT, piss/poop, bathroom control, icy hot, extreme pain, diapers, anal
stewpot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 03:53 AM   #178
kinkyNWUKman

Not quite as set out, but I have pushed my cock into tub of maggotts for about 5 minutes - they kind of freak me out so was quite hard for me to do - have done similar with slugs which are so gross! - Someone once dared me to actually lie on a large slug & squish it with cock, but haven't been able to bring myself to do that!

dislikes: wedgies

Limits: no pee/poo, crossdressing, anal, blood.

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...87d61.09929615
kinkyNWUKman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 05:57 PM   #179
s1ssyboy

Send a message via AIM to s1ssyboy Send a message via MSN to s1ssyboy Send a message via Yahoo to s1ssyboy

any ideas with snails i could try ? x
Love dressing up in female panties/clothes, enjoy wanking and being made to do naughty things,like being tied up,enjoy semi public flashing, not into poo/blood or anything like that, i am up to try most things. would love to be controlled by a Master and have him arrange for me to meet another one of his slaves for bi fun and using.
s1ssyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 06:04 PM   #180
Dareholic
getDare Addict

I can't do this dare. I may live just north of the town that got the first "Super Wal-Mart", but they don't have animals or bait at that store. You can only get those at the old smaller stores any more.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk