Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-25-2012, 09:50 AM   #166
John332
getDare Sweetheart

"But nothing is free. You already know that we have poker nights. I would like you to attend one, but in form only. You will not be playing to win - of course, you may win, if you have the skill, but that is not your primary objective. Over the course of the game, you will support me in any way I wish. You will do anything I ask during the course of the evening. And if you do so, and finish the game, you win possession of Karen."

"However, for my amusement, you will start at a disadvantage. Everyone is given two lifelines to take truthes rather than dares. You will have none. You will wear no underwear. If you go to the bathroom during the game, you must strip completely naked in the bathroom to do so - and you must only use the urinal or the bin. When you arrive, you will take a shot of vodka and apply a heat tattoo to tell me that you are mine for the evening. And if you dare, you will bring a friend. The same rules will apply to them - although if they are female, I will waive the restrictions on urination (although they must get naked in the cubicle and when washing their hands)"

"Poker night is on Thursday. I dare you to enjoy yourself."

I glanced around the room and looked at the photograph. Karen was looking at the camera, tied and bent over a table, her expression half loathing half complete arousal. Utterly naked, mud streaked her face, blood streaked her arms and a complex apparatus firmly planted in her ass and pussy.

I texted Emma "Hi how are you? Don't know if it's up your street but have been invited to basically get secretly humiliated at a poker game. It'll be devastating but cathartic. Can send rules if you are interested."

She texted back "Hi sweetie. Definitely."
John332 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:56 AM   #167
John332
getDare Sweetheart

I met up with Emma the next night for a drink and to tell her the whole story about Karen. Again, it was extremely liberating to be so open with someone. I ended up telling her everything, about Jamie and Laura as well. In turn, she opened up to me, and it turned out that she'd done a whole lot of similar things - but more about those later.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked her at one stage. "We could end up doing pretty much anything."

"Dave," she said. "My job is both mind-numbingly boring and exceptionally stressful. I need to blow off some steam and my way of doing it is through sex. Kinky, outrageous, often harmful sex. If I get anything near to the level of stress in my job that I get in my sex life, then that's good release at the end."

"Ok," I said. "Then I'll see you on Thursday."

We paused as we left the pub and I leaned in for a kiss, her soft warm lips meeting mine, promising more. I couldn't wait.
Old 11-25-2012, 10:29 PM   #168
shola

Love it!
Ive been anxiously awaiting when it would get back to the poker game!
Cant wait for more!
shola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:21 PM   #169
John332
getDare Sweetheart

I couldn't think straight for the days preceding the poker game. For some unknown reason these urges had been building my body. Every time I touched myself I wanted to be humiliated. I wanted to be paraded naked in a crowd. I wanted to be forced to kneel, to perform for others, to be treated like dirt, endure pain and then release.

I wasn't sure what it said about me. When I thought about my feelings I couldn't work it out. It wasn't quite like me. I liked being daring, exposing myself in public, looking at women, not being embarrassed and treated like a toy.

But then I thought - the day someone understands their sex drive is the day someone makes a lot of money. Well, a lot MORE money, anyway.
Old 11-26-2012, 12:33 PM   #170
John332
getDare Sweetheart

And then Thursday night arrived. I'd ditched my underwear earlier in the day and made my way up to the top floor of the offices. I opened the door nervously and saw two guys standing around drinking a beer. One was heavily built, like a biker, with a thick beard, and one was red-haired, cerebral looking.

"Err, hi," I said. "I'm Dave, I'm here for the poker."

"Oh, hi," the ginger guy said. "I'm Victor, nice to meet you in person. This is John - have a drink."

He waved me towards the drinks table where a number of drinks were set out. I walked over and poured myself a shot of Sambuca.

"To the game," I said, and downed the bitter liquid, shuddering.

"Hardcore," the bearded guy said. "You want to keep an edge about you."

"It's been a long day," I said. He shrugged and Victor came over and shook my hand, leaving what looked like a transfer in it. I unpeeled it and pressed it to my upper arm, almost yelping as it burned into my skin, hotter than heatrub. It left a black, swirling tribal mark, outlined in red.

Just then, Emma walked into the room in a tight black top, dark jeans and green wedge heels. I stared, just able to make out her nipples under her top. She introduced herself and took a shot. Victor stared at me and grinned, offering her a tattoo whilst John went for a smoke. She turned around, pulling her skirt down slightly and bearing the top of her ass to me. I pressed it on and she shrieked, causing John to turn round outside. Luckily, I was stood behind her and faked tickling her. He snorted and went back to his cigarette.

"It's going to be a good night," Victor said. "I'm going to enjoy destroying you."
Old 11-27-2012, 12:12 PM   #171
John332
getDare Sweetheart

I didn't quite know what to say to Victor. It'd been fun talking to Jamie, Laura and Emma about sex quite frankly, but Victor was quite clearly a control freak and I didn't want to be either subservient or annoying to him. So I chatted to Emma, whose grin made shivers of delight run down my spine. I had a big crush.

Two other girls joined the party: Jade, a busty secretary in a suit from the advertising office downstairs and Charlotte, a drop-dead gorgeous blonde in leggings and a white blouse. I can't remember where she worked because as soon as she came in, she took a shot from the table. As she bent over, I could see through her green leggings - she wasn't wearing any underwear. She palmed a heat tattoo from Victor and applied it quickly without looking at anyone.

The breath caught in my mouth and my blood started to rise. Anything, literally anything, could happen.
Old 11-27-2012, 12:31 PM   #172
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Victor called us to the table and briefly recapped the rules of Texas Hold-em.

"It's also traditional for the loser or losers to spend the duration of the next game naked at their work desks, and the winners have the priviledge of checking on them," he said. "The best declared hand each round also gets to set dares for the people with the worst declared hand each round. You have two lifelines and can do a truth instead of a dare. Any problems with this, you can leave now. Everyone starts by swapping £50 for chips and you can buy up to £30 extra later on. Everyone clear?"

We all nodded.

"Then let's play"

He dealt two cards to each of us and three cards down on the table. I looked at my hand - a three and a five. The cards on the table were a king, a queen and a seven. The chances of a four and a six coming along were pretty remote, so I folded.
Old 11-27-2012, 12:40 PM   #173
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Everyone else stayed in and another king and a five were played. No-one bet particularly large, but Jade revealed a king, giving her three of a kind and the best hand. Charlotte had a pair of threes - I had no idea why she'd stayed in.

Jade grinned at her. "Alright lovely, let's raise the temperature in here. Give this nice girl in the black top a kiss on the lips for five seconds."

Charlotte leaned over and caught Emma's chin, angling her mouth towards hers. Their lips met and the two girls made out, their eyes closed, lips pressed against each other.

John whistled and they broke apart. "Phew!" He said. "This is one hot game already"
Old 11-27-2012, 12:49 PM   #174
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Next round - I got a seven and a two, but a seven, eight and nine were dealt. I decided to stay in, even though John and Emma folded. On the next round, a king was dealt, and Jade folded. The last card was another seven and I could have jumped for joy. I bet quite heavily.

I called and showed my hand, confident. But Charlotte showed a straight and my heart sunk. Then Victor showed a flush and grinned an evil grin.

"Hey Dave," he said, gathering up the chips. "Go to the bathroom and let Charlotte watch. Charlotte, you go as well in a cubicle, but do it in this cup. If Dave loses the next round, he drinks it - and Dave, you can't fold the next round."

There was a chorus of 'ewwws' around the table and Charlotte looked indignant

"Why should I watch him piss?" she said. "I didn't lose the round - that's gross"

Victor laughed. "You just have to watch. Go on, I dare you. How often do you see a man piss?"
Old 11-27-2012, 10:05 PM   #175
dickface

damnnnn i just started reading this the other day and holy smokes this story is good. great job keep going

PM me, I love to chat about everything!

M/18/Bisexual

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=62861
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 01:22 PM   #176
shola

Yes, I agree... Cant wait for the next update!
Old 12-06-2012, 12:52 PM   #177
John332
getDare Sweetheart

When I'd come in, I'd been all balls and brass, ready, eager to be degraded, humiliated. But now that the action was coming, and I was getting naked in front of a stranger, I was trembling.

I stood up from the table and pushed my chair away, walking over to the foyer where the mens toilets was, trying not to look at anyone else.

"You know what?" Victor said. "I think I might need a piss as well"

I tried to get into the mental place I'd been to before, where I wanted to be humiliated and watched and whipped, but I just couldn't. I was shaking like a leaf as we all went into the toilets. A row of three urinals stood along the wall and two cubicles were on the other side of the room, with sinks and hand dryers at the back.

The door closed and I began to pull off my shoes and socks

"What are you doing?" Charlotte said, but I didn't answer. My shaking hands just about managed to pull my t-shirt over my head and drape it over a cubicle door.
Old 12-06-2012, 01:02 PM   #178
John332
getDare Sweetheart

"Go on, answer the lady," Victor said, and I turned to look at her and him, both fully clothed and me topless

"Whenever I go to the toilet, I have to be naked," I said and with that, by saying the words, I made it real. I was subservient again and ready to be the slave.

Charlotte hit Victor and glared at him, and I dutifully unbuckled my belt, pulling my trousers down and stepping out of them, then stepping up to the urinal. I was a proper slave now. As I concentrated on peeing, I heard the sound of fabric moving, and glanced over. Charlotte was unbuttoning her blouse, and I saw a glimpse of sideboob, then cleavage, then she shucked out of it and was fully topless, her large breasts beautiful and her pert nipples standing up.

"What are *you* doing?" I said, glancing back to make sure I was peeing on target

"Whenever one person gets fully naked, I have to as well," she said, pulling down her green leggings to show off a neatly shaved pussy with a landing strip of hair and long, shapely legs to die for.

"Oh god," I said, my dick hardening. I concentrated on finishing peeing, but it was hard with a naked girl in the room.

Victor laughed. "I take it back. It's going to be an amazing night."

Last edited by John332; 12-08-2012 at 04:21 AM.
Old 12-07-2012, 12:12 PM   #179
archie21
getDare Succubus

nice keep going...

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 08:18 PM   #180
shola

Awsome, please update more!

Advertisements
Kink Talk