Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-16-2012, 12:58 AM   #166
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

I'll hopefully post an update tomorrow night at the earliest.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 03:06 PM   #167
daremaster 1
getDare God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Thief View Post
I'll hopefully post an update tomorrow night at the earliest.
I can't wait! See you soon!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 11:55 PM   #168
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Chapter Thirty-Nine

In all my life, I had never seen anything like this as of yet.

Damien was kneeling in the middle of Zack's room. He was completely naked, and when he looked up as I entered the room, his eyes widened in shock.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"I could say the same thing," I answered.

"My brother is here because I made him come here," Brandon said. "And now, since you're here a little ahead of schedule, we'll have more time to have some fun."

I didn't like the sound of that, and judging by the look on Damien's face, he didn't either.

"What do you mean, 'have some fun?'" I asked.

"Oh, you and Damien are going to do some things in front of us and let us do a few things to you," said Zack. "After all, I heard of a lot of things from my older brother. He's eighteen now, but he told me some of the things he had done with another guy."

"So basically you're going to make us do gay stuff?" I asked.

"Right. Although it seems you two do some of that stuff already," Brandon said.

"So you're going to have to get naked again, Kyle," Zack said. "But we'll give you a little privacy while you strip. After that, it doesn't matter."

"Just call us when you're ready," said Brandon. They both walked out, leaving me and Damien alone.

"How'd you get into all this?" I asked, as I took off my shirt.

"Brandon told me about the photos last night. He made me stay over here last night. Then he left this morning to get you. I would've warned you, but he said he'd release the photos if I tried."

"Dude, you should've said something to Zack's mother at least."

"She's out of town for the next few days. My mom has been keeping an eye on him as often as she can."

"Which means they have total control, unless we break it," I said, as I removed my underwear.

"Hey, aren't those my clothes you are wearing?" Damien asked.

"Yeah, since Brandon took mine."

"They're right here," Damien said, pointing towards Zack's dresser. Sure enough, they were piled on top of what I guessed to be Damien's clothes. I walked over to them and felt into my pants pockets. My house keys were still there as well as another object that I happened to carry around alot. I grabbed the object and hid it under Zack's bed.

None too soon, Brandon and Zack came back. Brandon was holding his camera and Zack was holding a large plastic bag. It was black, so we couldn't see inside of it. I shuddered at the thought of what could be in there.

"Okay, before we start, I want you two to hug," Brandon ordered.

We had no choice. Damien and I faced each other and embraced. I was aware of Damien's cock pressing against mine. I saw a flash, which meant Brandon had taken another picture of us. I wondered how many more pictures he could take before his film ran out.

"Next, Damien will lie on the bed," Brandon said.

Damien laid down on Zack's bed. Brandon pulled some rope out of Zack's bag and tied Damien's hands and feet to the bedposts, similar to how he had tied me up earlier.

"Now, Kyle, give Damien a blowjob," Zack said.

"No, I won't," I said.

"You will, or my pictures will appear in front of your parents. Have fun trying to explain them," Brandon said.

"No, wait, I'll do it," I said.

I really, really didn't want to do this. Unfortunately I had to, or all of this would seem like a day at the beach compared to what my parents might do to me. I knelt next to the bed and started sucking Damien's penis.

By that time, Damien was semi-erect, and I could taste a little pre-cum. As I continued sucking, Damien quickly became hard. I wasn't enjoying this and I was hoping Damien wasn't either. I may have done this if we were both willing to, but this seemed... wrong.

After a minute or so, Damien came in my mouth. His cum was salty, and the thought of it was completely disgusting. That was when Zack told me to stop. I stood up quickly, glad to be done. I started to spit out Damien's cum, but then Brandon said, "Swallow it. And when you do it, open your mouth so we know you did it.'

I swallowed Damien's cum, then I almost threw up at the thought of what I just did. But surprisingly I didn't, so I stood there and opened my mouth for Brandon's inspection.

"Good," he said. "Now next..."

To be continued...
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."

14 years on GetDare!
Old 01-20-2012, 03:09 AM   #169
nonstopdisco

Awesome!! As usual dude This story is still keeping me hooked with it's epic cliffhangers!! What's hidden under the bed??
nonstopdisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 04:55 AM   #170
freshmilk

Awesome update I'm completely addicted to this story! cant wait for the next update.

I'm Bi!, You're the one thats confused

Check out my story <3 What a trip.. [M/M] and let me know what you think

<3 Jonnor <3
freshmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 02:00 PM   #171
daremaster 1
getDare God

Thanks for the chapter, love it!
Old 01-24-2012, 03:07 PM   #172
Lui-Kyi

I'm loving the new turn it's taking x3
Old 02-02-2012, 12:56 AM   #173
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonstopdisco View Post
Awesome!! As usual dude This story is still keeping me hooked with it's epic cliffhangers!! What's hidden under the bed??
I can't tell you that. It'll ruin the surprise.

Before I begin, I'd just like to say a big welcome to our newest reader, freshmilk. I hope you enjoy the rest of the story.

Chapter Forty

"Now next we will play a little game," Brandon said.

"What kind of game?" I asked.

"A dare game," Zack answered. I noticed he was now holding a large hat in his hands. The black bag was on the floor at his feet.

"I'll explain the game, Brandon said. "Inside the hat Zack is holding are thirty folded-up pieces of paper. Each piece of paper has a dare written on it. Some of the dares are easy, and some aren't. You'll each draw and perform ten dares today. Whatever's left will be dome tomorrow."

"So basically we have to do every one," I said.

"Not quite," Zack said. "You see, we have another rule. You can refuse to do a dare, but you'll have to give up an article of clothing to do so. Which reminds me, you both can get dressed now."

I grabbed my clothes of Zack's dresser as Brandon untied Damien from the bed. Once we were both dressed, Brandon continued the explaination of the rules.

"Anyway, we are all going to sleep in a tent in the woods tonight. Whatever clothes you have left will be what you wear on our hike in the woods and for tonight. Shoes and socks count as one article each."

"Okay fine," I said. "So who goes first?"

"You can, I guess," Brandon said.

I reached into the hat and pulled out a piece of paper. I unfolded it and it said: "Put dirty briefs in your mouth until your next turn."

I handed my dare to Zack, who put it in his pocket. He reached into his hamper and handed me a pair of white briefs. I put them in my mouth as Damien drew his dare, which was: "Give a blowjob to any person in the room."

"I'm going to pass on this one," Damien said, handing the dare to Zack.

"Take your shoes off then," he said. Damien removed his shoes as I took Zack's underwear out of my mouth and drew my second dare. It said: "Blindfold yourself and let anyone do what they want to you for one minute."

I handed the dare to Zack, who asked, "Are you going to do it?"

"I guess," I said. Zack pulled a bandana from the bag at his feet and handed it to me. I tied it around my eyes and stood perfectly still. A second or so passed, and then I felf my pants and underwear being yanked down. Then a hand began stroking my balls and cock, which grew hard as a result. And that's all that happened for that whole minute. I didn't cum, but another minute or so of that and I would've.

It was now Damien's turn. His dare was: "Stand in the middle of the backyard naked for five minutes." Without a word he stripped naked and went ouside. Brandon went with him to make sure he did it.

After the five minutes were up, they came back and Damien got dressed again, except for his shoes. Then it was my turn, and the dare I drew was a doozy.

To be continued...

14 years on GetDare!
Old 02-02-2012, 04:43 PM   #174
freshmilk

Aww I got mentioned :$ I'm all happy now! Another awesome update

I'm Bi!, You're the one thats confused

Check out my story <3 What a trip.. [M/M] and let me know what you think

<3 Jonnor <3
freshmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 06:46 PM   #175
daremaster 1
getDare God

Thanks for the chapter, really great!
Old 02-02-2012, 10:39 PM   #176
Jellybones

I am desperate for more! Please continue ASAP!!!!
Old 02-06-2012, 12:46 AM   #177
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Sure, why not?

Chapter Forty-One

Simply put, my dare was to give a blowjob to the two youngest people in the room. Suffice to say, I didn't want to do that again, so I removed my shoes and handed the piece of paper with the dare written on it to Zack.

Damien drew his third dare. He stared at the piece of paper for a few minutes, with a look of horror on his face.

"Well, what is it?" Brandon asked.

"I have to go to the mailbox and back butt naked," he said.

"That's one of my dares. So are you going to do it?" Zack asked him.

"Heck no! What if someone sees me?" Damien said.

"Socks off, then," Brandon said.

Damien took off his socks and threw them towards Zack, who ducked to avoid them. Then it was my turn. The dare I drew was to lick Brandon's feet for one minute (It specifically said Brandon). I didn't want to do that either, but I also didn't want to lose anymore clothes yet, so I grit my teeth and did it. His feet were really smelly and didn't taste all that great either.

It was now Damien's turn. His dare was to give someone in the room a handjob, his choice, until his next turn. Surprisingly, he chose his brother, which wasn't what I was expecting. Brandon was as shocked as I was, but he pulled his pants and underwear down and let Damien jerk him off. While he was doing that, I drew my next dare.

According to the piece of paper, I had to change into girl clothes and wear them for the rest of the day. The number of clothes I was still wearing would equal the amount of girl clothes I had to wear. I had lost only my shoes, so I would have to wear four articles of clothing.

Zack led me out of his bedroom and into his bathroom, where he told me to wait while he fetched his cousin's clothes, who sometimes spent the weekend at his house. He soon came back with a pair of panties, a bra, a dress, and a pair of stockings. The stockings were white. Everything else was pink.

Interestingly, the clothes fit quite well (I later learned Zack's cousin was fourteen). I wasn't comfortable wearing them, in fact I felt extremely awkward. I walked back into Zack's bedroom, at which point Brandon started laughing uncontrollably. He still had his pants and underwear pulled down, and Damien was still stroking him.

"I wondered who would get that dare!" he exclaimed. "Looks like I win our little wager."

"Whatever," he said, as he reached into his pocket and pulled out his wallet. He handed Brandon a five-dollar bill, then put his wallet back.

"Damien, it's your turn," Brandon said, pushing his brother's hand away and pulling up his pants as he said this.

"Fine," Damien said. He drew his next dare, which was to stand in front of the window for one minute with his pants down. He chose to do this dare, which didn't surprise me he probably didn't want to lose any more clothes.

It was once again my turn. At this point in the game Damien and I had drawn five dares apiece. We each had to do five more before we were done.

Anyway, the dare I drew was to...

To be continued...

14 years on GetDare!
Old 02-06-2012, 08:44 AM   #178
daremaster 1
getDare God

Really nice, thanks!
Old 02-07-2012, 01:49 PM   #179
shavedrachel rocks!

Rainbow

Quote:
=the dare I drew was to...
was to what
???
tell ME!
shavedrachel rocks! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 05:00 PM   #180
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Hey

I haven't commented/read in a while, I'm sorry!

I really like the chapters since my last comment, keep writing!

Even though it's pretty good, there is one thing I really really miss:
The interpersonal relationship, the feelings, between Brandon and Kyle.
The stuff you write about is pretty good, but.... don't they look at each other? Don't they think about what the other feels/thinks? etc... They are however friends and in the same big shit ^^

Well according to the title it's non fictional, so you can't change much of the things that happened... still I think there might be a potential in focussing on that point... well idk, you know the story, not me... just saying ^^

Looking forward to more, hope you're doing good.
Love
Saphir
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bets, gay, mxm