Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-06-2021, 09:04 AM   #166
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotMe237 View Post
Also for another dare, do the last dare I gave you (masturbating face down/ass up while fingering your ass) But it must be done outside nude away from your property and your ass must be facing the street. Also you should leave you clothes inside as usual.

If you have to hide when someone is coming, that is fine. But after you finish hiding and reassume the position. You must apply 25 spanks to each cheek before you can continue masturbating. And remember, you must cum with your finger still in your ass. Enjoy!
I have completed this dare last night. I felt like the street right outside of my home would be too risky; as sometimes people do drive by it. I know a street a little while down from me that is almost guaranteed to have no cars driving on it at night. It would be too far to walk to so I drove there. I still did leave my clothes at home and drove there naked. It was super thrilling driving naked. It’s not too far of a drive so I got there pretty quickly and pulled over my car and got started. Nobody drove by and I didn’t hear anybody so the dare itself was not too bad. I used one hand to rub my clit and the other to finger my butt. I came pretty quickly and then got into my car and drove back home.
This was a lot of fun and I definitely enjoyed the orgasm that I got from it.

19 F

Likes: forced nudity. Masturbation. Orgasm control. Edging. anal, pee, light exposure

Limits: anything illegal, extreme exposure. Pain (needles) Photos or videos.
Lushrant is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Lushrant for this post:
Old 02-06-2021, 01:28 PM   #167
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Great job!!

How long of a drive was it?

Go for another naked drive. You have 30 minutes to spot 10 people not in cars. Every person you spot is an edge. If you spot all 10 and complete the edges, you can cum while sitting on the hood of your car.

If you don’t spot all 10, give yourself 25 hard spanks for every person you missed. Use something other than your hand to spank yourself: a wooden spoon, a switch, a hairbrush, etc.
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2021, 08:36 AM   #168
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopback View Post
Great job!!

How long of a drive was it?

Go for another naked drive. You have 30 minutes to spot 10 people not in cars. Every person you spot is an edge. If you spot all 10 and complete the edges, you can cum while sitting on the hood of your car.

If you don’t spot all 10, give yourself 25 hard spanks for every person you missed. Use something other than your hand to spank yourself: a wooden spoon, a switch, a hairbrush, etc.
It was a pretty short drive, less than 10 minutes.

I definitely like this dare but will need to try and think of a good way to do it without being caught. My windows in my car don’t have much tint and seeing that many people may be tough. I’m definitely interesting in trying it, just need to think of a safe way that I can.

19 F

Likes: forced nudity. Masturbation. Orgasm control. Edging. anal, pee, light exposure

The following user says Thank You to Lushrant for this post:
Old 02-07-2021, 10:29 AM   #169
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Yes, absolutely do it safely! An easy way is to bring a single item of clothing that you can easily take off/put on. Like a front closing dress or a long shirt.
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to loopback for this post:
Old 02-08-2021, 08:01 AM   #170
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.sissyboy View Post
Do this dare late at night when you’re the only one up. You’ll need a backpack, a padlock and a key for it. Leave the key in your room/house/yard. You take the backpack and walk as far away as you’re comfortable with. Take your clothes off and lock them into your backpack and walk home naked to get the key!
I completed this dare last night. It was a ton of fun! I was able to get a lock and left the key at home, in my room. I walked to the park near me and took off all of my clothes and left them in the backpack. The fact that I had my clothes on me but no way to get to them until I got home made it feel very thrilling. Even though I have done it several times now, being naked outside still feels so daring and fun. I walked home with no issues. Once I got home, I did discover my dad was awake but I was able to sneak by him and into my room without him swing. Once I was there, I was so turned on from the dare that I ended up masturbating before falling asleep.

Thanks, everyone, for the fun dates and please keep them coming.

Also, I have confirmed my sister will be home this coming weekend so I will be completing the pillow dare then.

19 F

The following 2 users say Thank You to Lushrant for this post:
Old 02-12-2021, 06:31 AM   #171
grannyd16
Prodigy

Hi, I see it has been a while so I thought id drop a new dare here.

For a day you cannot use your own toilet. instead, you need to use the public toilets. However, whenever you are going to go pee, your clothes must stay in the house.
grannyd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2021, 05:30 PM   #172
Diamondstar22

I have a dare for you. This would work better at night.

Get a pair of those cheap metal hand cuffs (the kind where you can unlock it without a key).
Leave your house in only your panties (butt plug in is optional)
Make your way over to the park.
Find a tree or pole you can handcuff your arms around.
Take off your panties and wear them on your head, then cuff yourself to the poll/tree.
Stay there for 10 minutes.
The risk factor is increased here because of the extra few seconds it takes you to release the hand cuffs if you see someone approaching you. Also the panties will make it slightly harder to see.
If you fail to stay cuffed for 10 minutes spank yourself 50 times with a ruler.

Limits: pee/scat/full Public/heavy pain/marks/ face/family/illigal

Send me DM if you wanna talk!
Diamondstar22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2021, 11:12 PM   #173
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

Go visit a diy-store where they have shower cubicles on display.
Bring a bottle of shower gel. Might also consider bringing a towel.
Imagine dropping your clothes next to a cubicle, stepping in naked and soaping yourself head to toe before getting out and redressing. (with or without towelling first)
Turned on? Coast clear?
What are you waiting for?
If this is too much of a thrill, step in clothed and edge yourself.

Have fun!

~Crazy~
MrCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2021, 08:20 AM   #174
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akitawa View Post
Sure, does the pillow have a case? If yes, you can't shroud it with the same case. If she notice the different and ask about it, your answer must contain "Juice" and "Smelly". If not, wash it but the day before she comes home, try this dare again but this instead of edging, you only need to play with your boobs for five minutes, the entrance of your ass three minutes and one minutes for your clit. The goal is to resist the pleasure and not letting any juice leaking.

To compensate it, sit on your own pillow naked. Without touching yourself, you need to wet it. Imagine any scenario that excited for you like your sister came home and saw you humping with her pillow.

Within 30 minutes if you can't do that, finger your ass with a lube. The last moment when you want to come, take it off immediately. Sleep in your suit with an ice cube in the entrance of your ass. (Put the ice on your mouth first to remove its edge).

If you manage to wet it, spread your pussy lip and take a picture. Cum once and take another picture. Don't forget to compare them before sleep.
My sister is home for this weekend so I was able to finally complete this dare.
She does have a pillow case so I did change it out. She did notice and I was sure to use the words “juice” and “smelly” when she asked about. She seemed very confused and I think she is a bit suspicious but she hasn’t mentioned it again so that may be the end of it. We’ll see if she ever mentions it again or not...

As for the dare with my pillow, I did complete that as well. I stripped down completely naked and sat on my pillow. I was already a bit horny before completing this. I thought specifically about my sister walking in and catching me, which was a pretty big turn on. This got my pretty wet and was enough to wet my pillow. I stayed on the pillow for 30 minutes. By the time I left it, it was soaked.
I used my fingers to spread my pussy lips and took a photo. I played with my clit and came very quickly, then took another photo. I did compare the two before sleep. The one before I came was a lot more wet and the inside appears to be a brighter shade of pink. Other than that, they looked pretty similar.

Thank you for the new dares and keep them coming I will be completing them and posting updated as I do.

19 F

Old 02-14-2021, 06:42 AM   #175
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Punishment: Leave your house naked. Start walking away. Now you must either keep walking away from your house until you cum twice.

You must keep walking away. If you stop, you may, but then you must stay where you are for 2 minutes. Then you must continue walking for at least 2 more minutes before stopping again.

Enjoy
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to zephyrnem for this post:
Old 02-14-2021, 07:44 AM   #176
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lushrant View Post
My sister is home for this weekend so I was able to finally complete this dare.
She does have a pillow case so I did change it out. She did notice and I was sure to use the words “juice” and “smelly” when she asked about. She seemed very confused and I think she is a bit suspicious but she hasn’t mentioned it again so that may be the end of it. We’ll see if she ever mentions it again or not...
Nice report, well done! can you tell me your excuse?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lushrant View Post
This got my pretty wet and was enough to wet my pillow.
I hope your sister will find out about your wet pillow, surely she will assume if you're drooling Just with the different mouth
Old 02-14-2021, 08:26 AM   #177
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akitawa View Post
Nice report, well done! can you tell me your excuse?

I hope your sister will find out about your wet pillow, surely she will assume if you're drooling Just with the different mouth
I told her that my pillow was dirty so used hers but then was eating in bed. I didn’t really think it out before so it didn’t seem too believable. I think she could tell I was lying but I doubt she knows what I was doing with it.

She is home until tomorrow so possibly she will find out. it’s pretty much dried by now so I may do the dare again at some point.

19 F

Old 02-14-2021, 11:58 AM   #178
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

The weather is pretty bad here today so I don’t think I’ll be able to complete any of the dares that involve going outside for a while.
I’d love to try some other dares that I can do inside, if anybody has any good ideas.

19 F

Old 02-14-2021, 12:14 PM   #179
fredgilder
getDare Sweetheart

Haven't looked through the when thread, but have you tried any golden shower dares yet?
fredgilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2021, 12:25 PM   #180
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredgilder View Post
Haven't looked through the when thread, but have you tried any golden shower dares yet?
I have not. The closest I have come in peeing my panties.
I’d be willing to try more though.

19 F

Advertisements
Kink Talk