Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

View Poll Results: Which ending should I keep for this story?
Suggested ending #1 24 53.33%
Suggested ending #2 21 46.67%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-01-2011, 10:34 AM   #151
slavea

Accept the deal, but don't untie her =x.
slavea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 07:24 PM   #152
jeff10145

play truth or dare

Dislikes: cum play, too much anal, toothpaste, corner time, writing line or essays

Limits: extreme pain, scat, family
too public (hidden is fine), Blood, Permanent Damage
Messy (some is okay)
jeff10145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 10:25 PM   #153
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

truth or dare...definitley
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 01:38 AM   #154
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

I'd go truth or dare.
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 05:53 AM   #155
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default The votes are in!

Hi guys!

Thanks again for your continued support in my story (and for not flooding my punishment thread ). Every vote (except one, which I received by PM) decided Kristy should accept to play the game of TorD.

The next part should come in by Friday October 7th.

Now, here's the thing. Work has been hard. Really hard. I've been leaving for work really early and getting back home really late. I'm finding it more and more difficult to find time to write. I don't want the quality of my posts to go down, but I also don't want to simply stop giving myself a deadline because if I do that, I'll stop pushing myself in the ass to write.

Considering all of this, I will let you ponder a decision that I am having trouble to make.
- Should I maintain the one week deadline?
- Should I allow myself two weeks between posts?
- Do you have another suggestion to my dilemma of wanting to keep the quality up but not giving up on the story?

Thanks again, you guys are fantastic!

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.

Last edited by shynessincarnate; 10-02-2011 at 10:55 AM. Reason: Typo, Oops!
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 06:33 AM   #156
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

You can write on paper or notebookfuntion on phone every time you have time. Breaks at work and so on. So that way you only have to retype it for here.
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 07:06 AM   #157
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Don't have a cell phone but I do bring my laptop to work. Problem is, I don't really have time to write while I'm at work. However when I can, I do write, if only for 5 minutes.

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
Old 10-02-2011, 07:13 AM   #158
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Do you walk, drive or public transport to work. There is time to write.
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 10:02 AM   #159
em52388

You could try moving your deadline to the weekend. That way when work is too much to handle you don't have to add to the stress by the approaching deadline. You would have all day Saturday and part of Sunday to get your writing in. If you want to keep the weekly deadline that is.
Old 10-02-2011, 10:07 AM   #160
Daring nemder
getDare Sweetheart

she plays the game of tord
Daring nemder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 10:54 AM   #161
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sm_limb View Post
Do you walk, drive or public transport to work. There is time to write.
Unfortunately I drive to work. Half-hour drive. I do think about what will happen next in my story while I do so though.

Likes and stuff

Old 10-02-2011, 08:32 PM   #162
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

Quote:
Originally Posted by shynessincarnate View Post
However when I can, I do write, if only for 5 minutes.
I'm impressed - i have often gotten lost in cyberspace at work and ended up messing up projects because I got side tracked. Don't let that happen to you. Take two weeks if necessary, we'll wait.
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 03:46 PM   #163
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default Missing posts?

That's weird, when I came to check my thread this morning I had a suggestion from someone to the effect that I could use voice recognition software to help me with my writing while I drove, but now it's disapeared...

Likes and stuff

Old 10-03-2011, 03:51 PM   #164
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default An evening of TorD with Sean

Hello again!

Ok, I was really inspired AND had some time yesterday so I've decided to treat you guys! I’m already done and so have decided to post this part right away, that way, my next post will be due for next Sunday (October 9th). I know that this post is shorter, but when I was finished writing, I felt that it was the best place to cut off the story. Besides, as em52388 suggested, I believe it will be easier to meet my deadline if it happens to be right after the weekend as those two days are the days where I have the most time to write. I have decided to keep the weekly deadline instead of drawing them out, but seeing as my posts will now be on Monday I souldn't have anymore excuses for not getting a post in on time.

I hope you enjoy! Some interesting twists are coming your way in the next parts (perhaps you’ve already begun to hypothesize).
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For a long moment Kristy remained silent. She knew that no matter which decision she made, she would have to face the consequences. On the one hand, if she played with Sean, he could well have her do what he wanted or do what he wanted to her. She didn’t know yet what to think of him, he was so mysterious. He seemed like a nice guy, but Kristy also had the feeling that he had only let her see one facet of his personality so far. She knew for sure that if he were to be true to his word and let her go, Alicia would hear about it one way or another and she would be punished. Kristy almost decided right there to refuse Sean’s offer. She couldn’t have that many hours left to her punishment, she was sure that she could stick it out. Kristy was about to tell Sean that she didn’t want to play, but the boy spoke before her:

- Let me help you with your decision, he said. Right now, it’s a bit past midnight, which means you’ve been here for about seven hours already. Besides being clearly cold as you are covered in goosebumps, the swim team has a practice and will be here in a little over five hours.

As he was talking, Sean had gotten progressively closer to Kristy. To make his point he slowly traced an invisible line from the bottom of the girl’s right wrist with the tip of his index finger and coming down to the very tip of her right clavicle. Kristy shivered. Sean was right, of course, she was cold, she just hadn’t realized it.

- Truth, Kristy whispered.
- Glad to see we have an understanding. Let’s start off easy: what’s your favorite color?

Kristy seemed confused by the question. Sean began walking around her while he waited for an answer.

- Yellow, Kristy answered somewhat taken aback by the question.
- Really? I’ll keep that in mind. Mine’s blue. Truth for me, Sean said.
- When are you going to untie me? Asked Kristy.
- Wow! Feisty aren’t we. You’re making me regret I started off easy. But no worries, I can handle it. I’ll untie part of you for every ten truths you answer or one dare you complete. You’ve already got one truth down, so what’ll it be now?
- Truth, Kristy repeated.
- I’ll keep playing nicely for now. Do you have any siblings?
- No, I’m an only child.
- Hum, like me. Ok truth again.
- When are you going to take off my blindfold?
- In time…it’s the last thing that’s coming off, Sean laughed.
- Fine then, lets speed things up. Dare.
- Hum, and here I thought we were having fun. I was getting to know you better and you are being a brat. You want a dare, here it comes: I dare you to let me give you an orgasm, that way you can be punished by Alicia for cumming without permission and for not completing your night tied up in the showers.
- Asshole, Kristy spat out. You know I can’t accept that.
- It’s not like you can stop me, retorted Sean.

As he said this, he got closer to the trembling girl. Whether her trembles were caused by the cold, the anticipation or fear, he did not know, but he continued to advance. Sitting beside her, he put his index finger between Kristy’s breasts and started to slide it down her chest and stomach softly. When he got to her freshly shaved mound he saw her fight against her feelings. Her pussy was glistening already. Putting his middle finger beside his index, Sean started to “walk” his way down her mound. Kristy closed her legs. Sean laughed; her surprise was palpable.

- Wha…how…why can I close my legs? Kristy asked, confused.

Sean laughed.

- As I was walking around you I untied them. You were much too concentrated to notice though. So, shall we go through with the dare or are you going to entertain me further by revising your initial decision and asking for a truth?
- Ok, truth. Kristy said this almost mechanically as though still dazed by the fact that her legs had been freed without her knowledge.
- Good girl, he said. Ok, let’s keep going then. What do you do in your free times?
- I play…music, the bassoon. I like to read, mostly sci-fi, thrillers and fantasy and I play video games, mostly RPGs.
- Wow, cute AND interesting. Sean could tell that Kristy was blushing from the compliment. I’ll give you another shot at this: truth.
- How long have you been friends with Alicia and the others?
- Now that’s more like it! I’ve been in the gang for almost two years now. I actually only arrived at this school at the beginning of the last school year, Devon was in a few of my classes and he was already in the gang with Alicia and Caitlin. Ok lets keep this going.
- Truth again then, said Kristy.
- Would you be very insulted if I told you I liked you? Asked Sean.
- N…no, stuttered Kristy. I…I actually like you, I think, I mean I would like you more if you would just untie me but you’re nice to be around.

Sean chuckled. He really liked this girl. Here she was all tied up. She couldn’t do anything to defend herself and she was blindfolded. For all she knew he could be taping the whole thing right now. But she was having fun, giving him a bit of trust, slowly showing facets of her personality through her actions. The answers to his questions were informative, but not nearly as much as her body language and reactions. He would have to push a bit further to find out more, though.

- Ok, my turn again, said Sean cheerfully. Truth.
- How many girls have you had sex with? Kristy asked unabashed at the knowledge that she was asking the same question Alicia had asked him during the game of TorD they had played at her place a few nights ago. Question that Sean had refused to answer.

Kristy thought that the answer would take a while to come. She was hoping that Sean would refuse to answer once again and then she could give him the dare to untie her. In all honesty, though, she was also genuinely curious to know the answer. There was something about this guy that she couldn’t quite put her finger on. Sean’s answer didn’t take long to come though and it was nowhere near what she had expected:

- None, he said simply.
- Really? Kristy couldn’t believe he had just answered. Me too. I mean, I… well…I’ve never had sex, not with girls, but with any guys. I mean, well, you know what I mean…
- Truth or Dare? Sean pressed on, not wanting Kristy to reflect too long on how embarrassed she felt at blurting out the answer she had just confided in him.
- Truth, she said again, happy to change the subject.
- How would you react if I kissed you? Sean asked, shifting his position and placing a knee on either side of Kristy’s outstretched legs.
- I don’t know, she said, why don’t you give it a try? She asked teasingly.

Sean licked his lips. Did he really want to do this? He had meant to draw things out more, but this girl, she had a certain quality to her that he couldn’t quite make out. He hadn’t hesitated when she had asked him how many girls he had had sex with. He had answered truthfully. He knew she had chosen that question because she had heard him evade it while at Alicia’s house. Sean was certain that Kristy’s plan had been to have him ask for a dare instead and dare him to untie her. “Cute, interesting, funny and smart” he thought to himself.

Kristy too was lost in her thoughts. “How could this be happening?” she asked herself. She barely knew the guy and right now she was tied up and he was kneeling over her ready to kiss her. Her body wasn’t lying; she was aroused as hell. Her pussy was dripping at the thought of what could happen and she was enjoying the mimic hostage situation she was in. A part of her wanted him to kiss her but another part of her was confused. Kristy couldn’t begin to fathom how she had gotten herself in this situation. And she had to open her big mouth and turn her answer into a taunting joke. But was it a joke? Kristy wasn’t sure. Right now, she felt so enthralled by Sean that she thought she might do anything he asked.

So tell me, dear readers, what should Sean do?
- Should he kiss Kristy?
- Or should he not kiss her?

I know that this decision may seem insignificant. But do not take it lightly; it will have a significant impact on the rest of the story.

Likes and stuff

Last edited by shynessincarnate; 10-03-2011 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Typos, why else? :D
Old 10-03-2011, 04:08 PM   #165
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Vote - he doesn't kiss her (leave the story open for him to get over this for later in the story)

Ps - lovely way of writing, many congratulations, and well done for the amount of time and effort you have out in. (writing to a tight schedule and not being able to plan to far ahead must be hard work)

Look forward for the next

LOVE RACHIE - (iPod)
x x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, humiliation, punishment, submission, tasks/dares