Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-06-2011, 05:36 AM   #151
pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

I'm a bit dysfunctional compared to my classmates at school. That is why i read the story called 'It's About Love' by an American member called Gotdared. Elaborate? Well. OK. I'll elaborate on myself:
I'M INSUFFERABLE, MY ACNE IS TERRIBLE, MY SUNNY DISPOSITION IS COMPLETELY UNBEARABLE. AND WORST OF ALL, I'VE GOT NO FRIENDS, THEY'RE JUST ON THE INTERNET. I'M A WASTE OF SPACE, I'VE GOT NO LIFE, I'M A TOTAL DISGRACE, I SHOULD TAKE A KNIFE TO MY HEAD, AND DO IT BEFOR SOMEONE ELSE DOES IT INSTEAEAEAEAEAD!
O.K?
pymani96

P.S. i love this story - please continue
pymani96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 09:10 PM   #152
ursoweird123

Send a message via AIM to ursoweird123 Send a message via MSN to ursoweird123

Gosh darn it. I love these updates. They're so little and cute . It's like my dick, little, but full of passion. Wait...my dick's not that little...oh well ;P.

As you already know, I love this story so much! I think it works just fine with the short updates. A few spelling errors so just be careful. Popped and pooped are very different things .

Love you bunches,
Chad!

About Me:

Hey! My name's Chad. I'm 21 and gay from North Carolina (currently living in NYC). I like to believe that I am a pretty chill dude. I never judge anyway. I'm always there for my friends when they need me. I love chatting! PM me (if you're not a creeper)! I love making new friends! Interested in having a master maybe! Love!

Slave Tumblr: chadtheslave.tumblr.com

Best Friends
--<3Nate<3John<3Dylan<3Carl<3--
ursoweird123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 07:00 PM   #153
gotdared

Send a message via MSN to gotdared

Hey guys. I'm thinking I'm gonna discontinue this story. I've really lost a lot of intrest in it and I'm totally unmotivated to write it. I know there's a lot of people on here who enjoy it, and I'm sorry. It's been a good time and I wanna say thank you so much to everyone who commented and kept this story going. However, this is where it ends. If you guys want me to post a sort of epilogue on what would've happened, let me know and I will.

This is not, however, the end of my writing here. I will be coming out with a new MxM story soon. More details will come in the next few months and I will release it sometime this winter (maybe New Year's Day?)

Thanks again. I love you all so much <3

My stories:
The Game of Bets (MxM Non-Fiction) [FINISHED]
It's About Love (LGBT Fiction) [DISCONTINUED]

If you are ages 13-16 and want to play truth or dare, ask me anything, or just talk send me a PM!

So much more than a best friend. <3

tumblr

gotdared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 02:25 AM   #154
pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

Default Epilogue?

An epilogue would be amazing! I'm really interested in how this story is going to end. It's a shame that this story is going to be discontinued, and it's a shame that you don't enjoy it anymore... But, that's life
Pymani
Old 11-19-2011, 03:55 AM   #155
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

I totally agree with pymani :3
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 04:59 PM   #156
pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphir View Post
I totally agree with pymani :3
Yes! Finally some recognition of my contribution to the world!
Pymani
Old 11-25-2011, 06:55 PM   #157
daremaster 1
getDare God

Sad to see a story as good as this being discontinued, but thats the way the cookie crumbels. I would also like to hear how it was going to end.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 12:04 AM   #158
gotdared

Send a message via MSN to gotdared
Default Epilouge

One year later

Jake and Luke are still together. They went through a lot, but they got their relationship out of it and both agree it was well worth it. Jake helped Luke come out to his parents and brother, and it took a little while, but they were okay with it. They did end up going all the way, it was a great night that they both treasured. Their love is strong, and shows no sign of fading.

Lauren and Taylor ended up not going out. They decided it would be better to just be best friends with some new benefits. Taylor's mom called Taylor and told her that her and Taylor's dad were splitting. Taylor's mom wanted her to come home and her dad wouldn't let it happen. He couldn't accept having a lesbian daughter. It was rough for Taylor, but she was glad to still have one parent who loved her. Her mom is now seeing a man who is much more accepting.

Brendan moved away at the end of the year. He and Ally had a little fun once in a while, but Brendan knew he would only be fully satisfied by a guy. He never gained the full forgiveness of Luke, but he wasn't going to let something like that happen at his new school.

Everyone at Swearingen became a lot more accepting of gays by the end of the year. A few other kids came out, and while some people stayed homophobes, most were fine with it. They came to realize that it isn't about gender. It's about love.

My stories:
The Game of Bets (MxM Non-Fiction) [FINISHED]
It's About Love (LGBT Fiction) [DISCONTINUED]

If you are ages 13-16 and want to play truth or dare, ask me anything, or just talk send me a PM!

So much more than a best friend. <3

tumblr

gotdared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 07:01 PM   #159
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

Heart

I'm sad to see the ending of this....you are a very talented writer and this story has been amazing.
But I guess your decision is your decision, Good luck with everything and I hope to talk to you soon!

Love,
Kewai <3
Old 11-28-2011, 08:10 PM   #160
daremaster 1
getDare God

You are very talented as a wrighter and would love to see more stories from you. Im sad to see this story go but it's what you want so bye for know.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
jake, luke