Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-26-2024, 09:05 AM   #151
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli_ View Post
she just asked again if for real I was naked under my scrub.. but nothing more so far
If she goes on asking, I suggest that next time you let her see for herself...

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2024, 09:18 AM   #152
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
back in lab after coffee break with Sab, and after my time with boobs out and naked ass on the chair, now 6 minutes.. at 6.30pm I will get to 10 minutes and will be the hardest time since people pass by to say goodbye... let see how it goes
coffee with Sab was quite ... she still does not want to tell me about her choice for this evening and at the moment she still is wearing her shirt under her scrub.. she just asked again if for real I was naked under my scrub.. but nothing more so far
Maybe she liked the experience yesterday, and is looking for a more detailed one?

Have you considered the idea that the surprise she was talking about could be intended not a s a public thing, that anybody could see, but something only for your eyes, and she asks if you're commando, thinking that making you show her could be the best way to be sure that you two will be alone together in the changing room?
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2024, 09:23 AM   #153
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

answering both of you, well in a few we will know, we will go changing together, since we have to go out drinking together after.. and I will have the answer to all your questions I think.. and as well I will show her again I am naked under my scrub for real

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Eli_ for this post:
Old 01-26-2024, 10:49 AM   #154
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

IF Sab seems to enjoy what she sees in the changing room*, and IF she seems complicit in your naughtiness, and IF she shows that she has a naughty side too, do you plan to tell her about your lush too?

(There are a lot of "ifs" I know, and I get that you maybe don't wanna rush too much with Sab, potentially jeopardizing your position in the workplace: I just love picturing dirty, exciting scenarios and see how you get horny about them, and often end up making it worse on yourself...)

------------------

* I know for sure I would!

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

Old 01-26-2024, 11:16 AM   #155
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

short post before going out, I am now in my car and going to leave to go to drinking at the first place, we will be driving our own car there so I am free to write a short report, later we will go to the restaurant in just one car, then after back to our cars and home.
I will maybe check from time to time on GD later but I don't think I can write too much or even nothing.
I will update all of you maybe tomorrow or maybe Sunday, anyway keep sending suggestions for tomorrow dinner as well.
Back to this evening, Sab just arrived at my lab telling me the other 2 already left and would be waiting for us at the bar, then we went together in the changing room.. once there I just opened my locker and got my clothes for the evening, I opened the bag as well to put the old clothes (the ones I left the other evening.. ) in it not being noticed and ready to put in my work clothes to wash them at home, as I do every friday.
Sab did the same, then it was time to change in our "club" outfits.. I was giving my back to Sab in this short time, once she was done collecting her things she just told me "..so now I can see if you were joking or really naked under your scrub" and turned to me while peeling off her scrub top and tshirt, again wearing her bra and having her big boobs almost exploding in it..
I simply turned to her and lowered my scrub pants, taking them off to put them in my bag with my socks "as you can see.. nothing under my scrub for the whole day" I smiled back at her and then taking off my scrub top to put it in my bag with the other clothes, now standing naked in front of her ..
she smiled again and again told me "naughty girl ...and you are not going to put panties or bra for the evening.." and while doing this.. she undid her bra to free her big boobs, putting the bra then in her bag of clothes, now just covered by a small black thong ".. I told you I may follow you lead, maybe you have a bad influence on me and make me a naughty girl as well.." she told me almost laughing this time.
So I was there naked in front of Sab just wearing a small thong..and all of this was so ..easy going but at the same time hot
she then showed me what she had planned to wear, some black trousers, kind of baggy (she is self conscious about her body, ass and legs mainly, but she has no reason to be, she has a great body..) some boots with at least 5'' heel and.. this top (I found it because I asked her the link to buy it ) we then started dressing, after adjusting our make up for the evening (still topless and naked btw) the top on her big boobs and small frame was really..something and she spent some time trying to avoid some under and side boobs trying to adjust the small chains on the back..
At some point she was satisfied with her job but maybe not that much, so she asked my help.
I was still topless, I just had on my heels and leggings and helped her somewhat then I had an evil thought and told her "..If you want to follow my lead.. you may do it all the way!" while holding the upper chain on the back and she replied smiling, turning her head to me "..You are right..free boobs evening have to be and free boobs evening will be.. just do your best " ..and moved her hand to pinch my right nipple with her finger..
So... I just adjusted the chains, the lower one too, to ensure not so much but quite a nice cleavage on the front and some nice side boob for her.
She looked at her at the mirror and just said "Perfect" then smiled.
It was my turn to wear the shirt, you already know how it looks, I put it on and buttoned it then adjusted the leggings. I had left 3 buttons undone on top, more or less like in the picture of the shirt, then I turned to her and she just grabbed the first button done on my shirt and undid it leaving me with just a 3 buttons done and a lot of cleavage showing.. well more then cleavage almost my full boobs on view, telling me again "..free boobs evening have to be and free boobs evening will be..
Then we got our coats and started walking to our cars and while going in the car I casually told her "..anyway for me it's not only free boobs evening..didn't you wanted to take my lead? "
I am leaving now, I inserted the lush on.. let see what it will come out of this evening.

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)

BDSM Test dirtycode
The following 3 users say Thank You to Eli_ for this post:
Old 01-26-2024, 11:23 AM   #156
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Things are getting steamy here!

I don't know if I will sleep tonight, waiting for your updates...

Polimorphous perverse.

Old 01-26-2024, 12:31 PM   #157
redcamel
getDare Addict

If this is the temperature at the beginning of the evening, it would be better to alert the firefighters that tonight there could be a fire alarm

Enjoy your night (and your new friend), there will be time for the reports later.

For tomorrow, stated that the outfit will be bodysuit and double breasted blazer, the challenge is: will you be able to find a way to let your friend to see you with the blazer undone and the bodysuit in all its glory? Maybe you should sacrifice your dignity (and, maybe, your blazer) "accidentally" pouring on it something that needs to be cleaned immediately, and you could do it only "with a little help from your friend"...
Old 01-26-2024, 02:53 PM   #158
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Just a moment to tell you we are having a lot of fun ... @CombedThunderclap @redcamel this thread is turning into a 3some.. and I love 3somes.. are you trying to spitroast me? Naughty guys

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 01-27-2024, 12:38 AM   #159
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Spitroast, you say?
We’re just helpful guys, helping a girl find her true calling in the world. In your case, it seems like your vocation is to make cocks hard…
So yeah, pounded, spitroasted, gangbanged, facefucked, bukkakeed…

Polimorphous perverse.

Old 01-27-2024, 02:29 AM   #160
redcamel
getDare Addict

Why just a 3some? Are you forgetting your friends?

(BTW: you could spitroast your friend, think how romantic would be looking straight into your hubby grateful eyes... )

Last edited by redcamel; 01-27-2024 at 07:48 AM.
Old 01-27-2024, 06:18 AM   #161
Alessandro1991

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post
Oooof, this is really hottt!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
Feel left out
Lol ����
Alessandro1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2024, 08:53 AM   #162
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessandro1991 View Post
Feel left out
Lol ����
A 4some is better then a 3 some.

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 01-27-2024, 08:54 AM   #163
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post

(BTW: you could spitroast your friend, think how romantic would be looking straight into your hubby grateful eyes... )
Mm.. an orgy then, 4 and me and my frien both spitroasted

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 01-27-2024, 09:22 AM   #164
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quick update, will write more tomorrow .. it was a fun evening, this morning I slept till late and I just recovered from some hangover...
We first went to the bar, to drink something between the 4 of us. One of the other 2 collegue was dressed more "conservative" trousers and a light sweater, she is on rhe average side, wearing glasses, light brown hair and very nice, the other one had a light dress quite short, when sitting you could see all her legs.. and a short light jaket and heels more or less like mine
She is tall and really slim, 1.75-80 grey eyes and dark hair not a beauty in classic way but..intriguing
They commented on us being "daring" but not complained, anyway the tall one was showing almost all her legs to panties when sitting so..
It was more like joking and somewhat complimenting on us
We had a couple of drinks to "warm up" ..not that I needed.. then we went to the restaurant in 2 cars, me ans Sab in one the other 2 in the other, "plain" collegue had to leave early and maybe tall one as well, we told her she could stay with us if she changed idea, but later, around midnight, she left as well leaving me and Sab at the restaurant dancing.
As I told I will have time for details tomorrow, I can tell you now that:
- at the end of the dinner we were not drunk but.. more easy going thanks to drinks and wine, even the other 2
- once the other 2 left I and Sab remained there dancing and having fun till 2 am..
- quite some guys hitted on us and we flirted and teased somewhat .. bartender too
- at some point my boobs were almost completely bare while dancing and remained like that till we went away
- Sab boobs were almost full on display at the end
- we somewhat flirted and teased each other
- we drove back to my car with my shirt and her skimpy top ...undone the same way I drove home
- lush.. was somewhat a hell, responding to noise and sounds, I thik I came 3 times at dinner.. then it switched off, battery over, at beginning of dj set.. but feeling it in my pussy was enough at that point
Now I start getting ready to go at my friends, already told hubby about what I am going to wear (he loves my choicce ) .. in a few he will know about my cream necklace.. will drive him crazy

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
The following 2 users say Thank You to Eli_ for this post:
Old 01-27-2024, 09:28 AM   #165
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
A 4some is better then a 3 some.
See Alessandro? No need to feel left out! I was pretty sure Eli would be glad to let everyone have a go with her…

Polimorphous perverse.

Advertisements
Kink Talk