Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-23-2023, 06:27 AM   #151
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
You can't keep your hands off yourself while thinking or your flatmate? Definitely perverted

I'm sure riding the edge will come, don't worry about it. Good try though!

Why wait if we can get you embarassed just now? Quick one before you need to go, if she is at home, ask her a quick question. Try not too stare at her boobs too much
I knocked on her door and when she opened it I asked her if I could borrow some sunscreen, pretending I'd run out. All I could think about was what I'd just done 5 mins ago! As expected the embarrassment washed over me, and I felt myself blush even more when I found myself checking out the soft movement of her boobs as she walked back to me, sunscreen in hand. I applied some, handed the tube back, and thanked her. Correction, thanked her boobs. I couldn't help it, donno what's gotten into me! JuNo is ruining me haha! Yes, I've checked her out occasionally before, but not like this! I just kept looking at her boobs! I can only hope she didn't notice!

Got to run, might be around later but I'm not sure, and I'm away with friends on a trip this weekend. Actually, I could probably use some dares to do when I'm away!

Likes: Hidden public, embarrassment/humiliation, following orders, orgasm control, clothing control, light pain, anal
Limits: Pee, poo, pics, videos, anything else that I say I won't do

Toys: dildos (5 inch and 6 inch), vibrating anal plug, bullet vibrator, remote controlled clit vibrator, g-spot vibrator, nipple clamps, ball gag

My dirtycode
MillyEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2023, 06:51 AM   #152
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Glad she grabbed your attention Hopefully she thought the blush waa just a bit of sunburn, and not anything else. Great little embarassement!

Fun with friends:
1) Have an edge on a public toilet, rejoin them looking nice and sex flushed afterwards.
2) Go commando for one day, no underwear.
3) Right before bed one day, put a dollop of toothpaste on your clit.

If anyone don't work for you, just skip them. Enjoy the trip!

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2023, 07:31 AM   #153
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Glad she grabbed your attention Hopefully she thought the blush waa just a bit of sunburn, and not anything else. Great little embarassement!

Fun with friends:
1) Have an edge on a public toilet, rejoin them looking nice and sex flushed afterwards.

Thanks these are great, I'll try to do them all and report back next week!

Likes: Hidden public, embarrassment/humiliation, following orders, orgasm control, clothing control, light pain, anal

Toys: dildos (5 inch and 6 inch), vibrating anal plug, bullet vibrator, remote controlled clit vibrator, g-spot vibrator, nipple clamps, ball gag

My dirtycode
Old 06-25-2023, 05:34 AM   #154
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Hey, how is it goign over there? I hope you didn't overheat from horniness.

For your next shower, put on your nipple clamps and insert a dildo in your pussy before you go to the bathroom. While in the shower turn the water stream on. Next kneel down, spread your legs and ride the dildo while rubbing your clit to an edge.
You may remove the clamps now but the dildo has to stay inside your pussy until you are back in your room.
Old 06-26-2023, 03:04 AM   #155
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Fun with friends:

Did all of these while away for the weekend! Really had fun with these!

1) We stopped for coffee on the way to our destination and I made a beeline for toilets at the cafe. Lifted up my skirt, sat on the toilet seat, and started rubbing my clit (I wasn't wearing any panties, see below). I was wet already. My other hand groped my boobs (no bra either, see below again!). I kept at it until I edged. My hand flew from my boobs to my mouth to hide the squeal that was threatening to escape! When I rejoined my friends, I was not only flushed but there was nothing I could do to prevent my hard nipples from poking through my top!

2) I went without underwear on Saturday, the day we left for our trip, and because I hadn't checked with you I decided to skip wearing a bra as well. Which is not something I do often, as I am a little embarrassed by my not-so-perfect boobs. I wore a buttoned blouse top and a skirt. Going commando kept me extra horny all day. While the blouse was loose enough, my nipples were hard so often they managed to stand out a fair bit! I also had to be extra careful not to flash my pussy, which gets harder to do after a few drinks so I *may* have accidentally flashed it anyway

3) I was sharing a room with a friend so I went to the bathroom just before bed, smeared some toothpaste on my clit, then went to my bed. I was forced to spend the next 15-20 mins trying my best not to squirm too noticeably while my friend chatted away, one drink too many in her system! The tingling, burning, yet almost cooling sensation on my clit was very intense! It took a long time to fade away too, though only traces remained when my friend finally decided to sleep. I sneaked my hand inside my shorts and rubbed my clit for a while but didn't edge. I would have been up all night from arousal otherwise haha!

My dirtycode
Old 06-26-2023, 03:05 AM   #156
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by herpderp42 View Post

For your next shower, put on your nipple clamps and insert a dildo in your pussy before you go to the bathroom. While in the shower turn the water stream on. Next kneel down, spread your legs and ride the dildo while rubbing your clit to an edge.
You may remove the clamps now but the dildo has to stay inside your pussy until you are back in your room.
Haven't overheated yet, but safe to say I'm pretty close haha!

I showered already this morning, but I'll do this the next time I shower.

My dirtycode
Old 06-26-2023, 04:37 AM   #157
redcamel
getDare Addict

Hi, I've been far from GD for some days, but I see you've been kept nicely occupied.

Only four days to go, let's try to make them fun. Put your clit vibrator inside a sheer nylon stocking or pantyhose leg, so that it stays in the tip of stocking foot. Lay naked with your back on your bed and your feet on the floor, keeping your crotch a little outside, turn on the vibrator and slide the stocking on your cunt, leaving the foot with the vibe inside hanging between your thighs. You must keep the stocking in hand so that you pull it sliding slowly your hand from your clit up to your nipples, and when you reach your nipples the vibrator lays exactly on your clit, let it work for a 10-15 secs, and then slide your hand again to the clit letting the nylon fabric brush your cunt. You will edge at least three times like this, and anytime you start edging, stop sliding the nylon and give with your fingertip, through the nylon fabric, intermittent slight taps and pressure on your clit for a couple of seconds and then finger off for a couple of seconds. Do it as long as you can, but, of course stop before orgasming. To cool down at the end, as previously suggested a cold shower will be perfect, but you'll apply cold water only at your cunt, leaving all the other parts of your body warm, sweaty and sensitive.

And now an interesting challenge for you: would you be able to harden your flatmate nipples just staring at her tits in an obvious way?

Last edited by redcamel; 06-26-2023 at 04:42 AM.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2023, 06:56 AM   #158
Kinksl

Edge on all fours in your room.
You will be naked, your door is closed but unlocked. You will lay your face on the floor, looking at the door and only use your fingers on your clit to get to the edge.

30 / m / Austria
Kinksl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2023, 07:13 AM   #159
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
Only four days to go
That's actually only half-true. The denial will take one day longer for every ruined orgams she had, whoch are until now 4 if I recall correctly.

Anyways, I will probably don't add any extra tasks once june ended because those extra days are your punishment and not part of JuNo but I got a lovely idea for a bigger task for rest for this month:

In short:
Hold edges for 150 seconds until the end of the month.

The time however does not need to be completed with a single edge, you can do as many as you need/ want and the 'holding' time for every single one adds up. You may count the seconds in your head for simplicity but make sure not to rush the count and try to keep a pace which fits to actual seconds.

I would suggest you always start counting a new for each edge and add them to a total afterwards (digitally or on a piece of paper to not forget about your count) but that's up to you.

If you fail to finish all the seconds, I believe 1 extra day of denial per 10 seconds left (rounded up) sounds fair.

So, does soemething speak against this task?
Old 06-26-2023, 07:15 AM   #160
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Sounds like a fun weekend! Quite some fun exposure and squirming had. Glad you enjoyed them!

How are you feeling now that JuNo is nearly over?

Little task: Wear the outfit you wore on Saturday again. 1) Bend over in front of a mirror and try and see how much movement you need to make before something gets a little more revealing. 2) Sit down on a chair in front of a mirror, and see how far your legs need to be spread before something is visible.

For both of these, think back on the weekend as you edge yourself once for each. Did you manage to keep your lack of underwear hidden well enough?

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2023, 07:59 AM   #161
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
That's actually only half-true. The denial will take one day longer for every ruined orgams she had, whoch are until now 4 if I recall correctly.

Anyways, I will probably don't add any extra tasks once june ended because those extra days are your punishment and not part of JuNo...
You're right, and I'm wondering if some days of denial without any form of torment from us will be a relief or a harsher punishment for her
Old 06-27-2023, 04:11 AM   #162
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

Anyways, I will probably don't add any extra tasks once june ended because those extra days are your punishment and not part of JuNo but I got a lovely idea for a bigger task for rest for this month:

In short:
Hold edges for 150 seconds until the end of the month.

The time however does not need to be completed with a single edge, you can do as many as you need/ want and the 'holding' time for every single one adds up. You may count the seconds in your head for simplicity but make sure not to rush the count and try to keep a pace which fits to actual seconds.

I would suggest you always start counting a new for each edge and add them to a total afterwards (digitally or on a piece of paper to not forget about your count) but that's up to you.

If you fail to finish all the seconds, I believe 1 extra day of denial per 10 seconds left (rounded up) sounds fair.

So, does soemething speak against this task?
Yes, I've had 4 ruins so far so I can't cum at least until 5th July

Which made me want to not accept your task. But I also like a good challenge. Plus it might provide me enough motivation to get better at riding edges without going over. On the other hand I could end up denied for half of July as well!

I chewed on it overnight, and woke up with a decision. I accept. The odds are stacked against me, but somehow that turns me on!

My dirtycode
Old 06-27-2023, 04:31 AM   #163
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

I did this today, really enjoyed riding my 6 inch dildo and rubbing my clit in the shower! The clamps seemed to hurt less under the water so I was able to tighten them more than usual and loved the tender aftereffects once I removed them after edging!

I'm edging a lot quicker these days, and this time was no different. I whimpered loudly as I stopped rubbing, hoping the shower would cover my voice, but kept riding the dildo in an effort to keep edging. I only stayed on the edge for about 3 seconds. Still, it's a start and better than nothing!

Keeping the dildo in was harder than expected, my pussy was already super wet and not just from the water! It slowly slid out partially once or twice and I had to shove it back in. The real test was yet to come though! Feeling super naughty, I'd deliberately not carried any clothes with me and instead dried myself and walked back to my room wearing nothing but my bathrobe! I had to take small steps to ensure the dildo stayed put, and prayed I wouldn't bump into my flatmates, images of the dildo dropping to the floor in front of them fleeting through my mind! I didn't bump into them, but was super horny when I reached my room so I removed the bathrobe and edged again in the same way, rubbing my clit and fucking my pussy. Kept fucking after edging, and managed about 3 seconds again. Disappointing, but at least I haven't had to ruin in a while.

My dirtycode
The following user says Thank You to MillyEm for this post:
Old 06-27-2023, 04:35 AM   #164
redcamel
getDare Addict

Thanks for the image of you walking in just your bathrobe trying to keep your dildo in your slippery wet cunt, it's delicious
The following user says Thank You to redcamel for this post:
Old 06-27-2023, 04:39 AM   #165
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillyEm View Post
Yes, I've had 4 ruins so far so I can't cum at least until 5th July

Which made me want to not accept your task. But I also like a good challenge. Plus it might provide me enough motivation to get better at riding edges without going over. On the other hand I could end up denied for half of July as well!

I chewed on it overnight, and woke up with a decision. I accept. The odds are stacked against me, but somehow that turns me on!
Thank you for taking on the challenge. I hope it won't be too bad of a decision.
I would be REALLY impressed if you manage it without any ruins or seconds left!

Advertisements
Kink Talk