Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2016, 04:47 PM   #151
Cenobite1992
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows View Post
I am thinking of her...she quite liked it when Sir grabbed my ponytail and forced myself to my knees. Instantly I open my mouth to take his cock. What if....
She came behind me, grabbed my breasts and slowly slid her fingers between my legs and up the slit of my pussy.
That depends: would Sir Robert have a problem with her decorating you with her long sharp fingernails?

Dares (aka "The Cenobite Specials") :
"The Cenobite Shower"
"The Cenobite Smoothie" (girls only)

How to Begin at Anal

LOVES, likes, dislikes, LIMITS
BDSM Test
Old 02-19-2016, 04:50 PM   #152
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Default interesting visual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenobite1992 View Post
That depends: would Sir Robert have a problem with her decorating you with her long sharp fingernails?
its not totally out of the question Cenobite. Although I would not permit any scratching or marking of her skin.

you know how fussy I am about scratches on finished surfaces, see garage reference in other thread for details.

Sir Robert,

Open minded owner of andreaswallows

Last edited by bc1iron; 02-19-2016 at 04:58 PM.
Old 02-19-2016, 04:57 PM   #153
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Just finishing up....should be out of here within the hour....
THANK GOD.....
Old 02-19-2016, 05:11 PM   #154
Ravenwood
Distinguished Member

Default My fantasy

I suppose it is about time I stopped just lurking here.

Well, first of all Andrea would be dressed in a lovely little lilac gown, with violet flower detailing on the bosom. She would have her hands bound to the corresponding foot, left wrist to left ankle, right wrist to right ankle. She would also have a small blue hat with a black feather pinned to her hair.

She would of course have her vibrator in and its remote would be placed in my and my lover's hands. We would activate it according to the beat and rhythm of a piece of classical music, possibly Stravinsky's "The Rite of Spring" or Tchaikovsky's "1812 Overture". After the piece is finished Andrea would be unbound from her former position and rebound with her arms together behind her and her legs together at the ankles, at which point her lovely clothes would be rent from her body leaving only a few tatters of cloth where the magnificent patterns once resided.

At this point Andrea would beg to be allowed to pleasure her Sir, but would be denied this honor for a short time as nipple clamps are affixed to her. Finally, Andrea would be allowed to take her Sir's cock into her mouth and pleasure him.

All this would happen as my lover and I pleasure ourselves and each other in our suits of midnight blue and noonday gold, while wearing half-moon half-sun masks. We would laugh at her predicament as we jerked each other off cumming time and time again, knowing the frustration she must be feeling at not being allowed to cum.

I hope you find this acceptable,

sincerely,

Ravenwood

M/23/Gay/USA

Likes: cbt,petplay, edging, humiliation, cum (eating), ball tying
Limits: permanent damage, poop, social suicide, schedule disruptions

Pm dares

Proud puppy

Old 02-19-2016, 05:19 PM   #155
Cenobite1992
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc1iron View Post
its not totally out of the question Cenobite. Although I would not permit any scratching or marking of her skin.

you know how fussy I am about scratches on finished surfaces, see garage reference in other thread for details.

Sir Robert,

Open minded owner of andreaswallows
Too bad. She'll just have to settle for pinching, squeezing, and roughly rubbing the slut's exposed body instead of scratching I think she'll manage

(and by "she" I'm obviously thinking about my date, not the slut)

"The Cenobite Shower"

How to Begin at Anal

BDSM Test
The following user says Thank You to Cenobite1992 for this post:
Old 02-19-2016, 05:39 PM   #156
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Well done ravenous, i would be interested to see her reaction to the rapid pulse required to keep time with the 1812 piece.

Thank you for you contribution, and welcome to the thread.

Andreas vibe starts.........NOW!

cheers,

Sir Robert
Old 02-19-2016, 05:48 PM   #157
OhPleaseSir
getDare Devil

Within the hour - well judging from the timing of your post that leaves half an hour left... so I have a second scenario...

Blindfolded, tightly corseted, wearing crotch chain with nipple clips (I love that chain), kneeling on a coffee table in the middle of your garage.

Your feet are tied to the coffee table in such away that they are forced apart. Your hands are chained to the crotch chain behind you. The winch is attached to the back of the crotch chain, pulled just so it is firm, causing you to writhe at the feel oof the chain biting into you just a little.

There are small bells on your nipple clamps. Your master stands in front of you. Everybody who has been viewing this thread is standing quietly behind you. One holds the pulley to the chain. Another controls the wii vibe. Another has a small flogger. Another a soft paint brush. The act of bending to suck on your master's cock pulls on the crotch chain and you whimper slightly. The bells ring out into the quiet garage.

Together, without saying word, the performance begins, like a symphony - small tugs on the chain which make you gasp, a moment of buzzing on the vibrator, little hard licks with the flogger, soft ministrations from the silky bristles of the paintbrush. Playing you like a magnificent musical instrument. A whole orchestra, for hour upon hour as your Sir stand and receives what is his from the woman that is his.
The following user says Thank You to OhPleaseSir for this post:
Old 02-19-2016, 05:51 PM   #158
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Just in time ohpleasesir,

Another 2 minutes for andrea....

Iam sure we all look forward to her reports of her afternoon adventures

Cheers,

Sir Robert

Owner of the now quivering andreaswallows
Old 02-19-2016, 05:54 PM   #159
OhPleaseSir
getDare Devil

I am sure we will...
Old 02-19-2016, 05:55 PM   #160
OhPleaseSir
getDare Devil

By the way is that an actual pic of Andreas new shoes? ... And while we are on the subject what are your rules for her regarding 5" heels - must she wear them every moment she is not sleeping, or just at work?
Old 02-19-2016, 06:31 PM   #161
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Default heels of regret

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhPleaseSir View Post
By the way is that an actual pic of Andreas new shoes? ... And while we are on the subject what are your rules for her regarding 5" heels - must she wear them every moment she is not sleeping, or just at work?
Ohpleasesir,

The pic that is currently andreas profile shot is a file shot of the exact shoes she has. Not an actual shot of her.

Durring the course of this training she must put the shoes on as soon as she is dressed in the morning and they must remain on until i give her permission to remove them.

For this evenings event in the garage, she will be wearing a pair of knee high black boots with a 4. 5 inch heel.

Stay tuned to "decide her punishment " thread for the juicy highlights.

Andrea will be reporting here soon. As soon as i finish my scotch.

P.S. she sends her regards Ben.
Old 02-19-2016, 06:47 PM   #162
OhPleaseSir
getDare Devil

Does that include weekends??

You can inform Andrea that training a woman to wear extremely high heels daily is one of my deepest, longest running fetishes. Accordingly, I just had to go and sit down for a minute as I read this...
Old 02-19-2016, 06:52 PM   #163
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Andrea needs to earn her time off.

Sir Robert
The following user says Thank You to bc1iron for this post:
Old 02-19-2016, 07:01 PM   #164
OhPleaseSir
getDare Devil

I will be interested to hear what she needs to do to earn that time off - perhaps another subject for a future round of suggestions from the board..
Old 02-19-2016, 07:27 PM   #165
Cenobite1992
Distinguished Member

Is it too late to share a second fantasy?

If not:

Andrea would be lying face up on a very solid (yet cheap enough to damage) table, arms out and legs wide open, wearing a very tight black dress as well as the blindfold from last time. Next to her will be a power drill with a screwdriver bit, screws, thin strong straps, cunt/nipple chains, two rubber bands, two 10-ish foot lengths of thread, and 2 lines of clothes pegs each formed by running one length of thread through the springs.

My date (let's call her "Alexis") and I would sit in a very comfortable chair and assume our positions from last time: her on my lap, my dick inside her ass, her hands playing with her cunt and mine playing with her tits.

When Alex and I are seated, Sir Robert will pin Andrea's slutty body in place by screwing the straps to the table, keeping them wrapped tight against her arms and legs. He will then cut the dress open from top to bottom, dramatically unveiling the whore's naked tits and cunt for our amusement before decorating her by clipping the the chains to her cunt-lips and nipples. He will shove himself into her mouth while squeezing her tits and pulling on the chains.

Alex and I will be very loud with each other about how Andrea is a whore, how she is a fuck toy, how her suffering is so much fun for us, and how nice it is that we are not whores like she is and how we are allowed to cum anytime her pain becomes exciting enough for us.

He will then invite Alex to touch the fuck toy strapped to the table (I would like to also, but if even if Sir Robert doesn't share the slut with me in that way I will still be more than happy to watch Alex enjoy her).

Alex/we will then squeeze the whore's tits, pinch them, tug on the chains, before walking around the table to the slut's feet. She/we will wrap a rubber band around each foot and alternate between tickling the whore (pretending to think that she is laughing in pleasure when we really know that she's laughing in agony) and snapping her with the rubber bands. She/we will then climb on to the table and start licking Andrea's helpless pussy, taking great care to stimulate the flesh that is being pinched inside the clips.

After Sir Robert cums in the whore's face, Sir Robert will invite Alex and I to take more pictures of the cum in Andrea's dirty mouth again while he removes the chains on her cunt and nipples, slapping her to aid in blood flow.

Alex and Sir Robert will then take one collection of clothes pegs each, each standing on one side of the whore and decorating her with pegs going from the top of one tit, down through the nipple, and trailing the side of her helpless body, just barely missing her sensitive pussy lips as they work the lines down her legs. When they run out of pegs somewhere between the whores knees and her ankles, they will each carry the empty half of their thread back to the end of the table with Andrea's face sticking out.

Sir Robert will then tie the two ends of thread together, holding the knot in one hand while wrapping fingers around a bit of thread dangling in the air between himself and the pegs on the whore's legs. Alex will then ask me to carry her to the door of the dungeon where we have set up, she will stand against the door so that we can enjoy the sounds of the whore without being distracted by the sight of what will happen, and she will pull her skirt up to allow me access into her lovely ass.

I will then fuck her against the door (my dick inside her ass, my hand inside her skirt against her cunt, my other inside her shirt against her tit), each of us holding our cum in until the other is ready. When we are, one of us will slap the door to tell Sir Robert that we are ready. Being very careful not to cut himself with the thread, Sir Robert will then start ripping the clothes pegs off of the whore's body so that Alex and I can cum to the beautiful song of Andrea screaming.

Alex and I will then clean up, take great care to thank Sir Robert for the lovely time we had, and we will go happily along our way.

"The Cenobite Shower"

How to Begin at Anal

BDSM Test

Last edited by Cenobite1992; 02-19-2016 at 07:31 PM.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blowjob, denial, heels, orgasm, public dare, submisive