Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 09-28-2015, 03:53 PM   #151
Getmessy

I rejected a dare from a mate. I need a messy dare that can be done in an hour if possible. Make it around 7/10. I have alot of canned food and normal household objects.
Getmessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 11:33 PM   #152
masterbeard58

I have been cumming repeatedly without my mistress's permission, when I came I did not eat my cum as I am required to do, I have not been keeping my butt plug in all the time like I am required. I am suspending all limits for this. I have sewing needles, electrical wire, dildos from small to very large, rope, belts paddles, lighters, and sounding equipment. 10/10
masterbeard58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 12:23 AM   #153
PleasePunishMyClit
Account Banned

For the last week I have been a very bad slut. I have had an orgasm several times a day without doing the 5 edges I was suppose to first. In return, punish my pussy in any way you see fit. As long as it doesn't involve any limits, I will accept. Each dare will be given a long, detailed report if you desire it. All I ask is that would make the torture last at least 30 minutes and has some (or all) clit torture. Pain amount is up to you, as much as you think I deserve.

Toys: Pussy pump, Clit/nipple pump, clips for clit, pussylips and nipples, nylon thread, rope, vibrators, vibrating eggs, dildoes, buttplugs (lots of different sizes and shapes), riding crop

Household objects: anything kitchen related, toothpaste, hotsauce, spices and anything else that stings/burns etc (ask if I have it), toothbrush (both electrical and normal) bristle hairbrush, plastic hairbrush (with those little plastic balls at the tips), steel sponge, kitchen sponge, sandpaper, tacks, ductape, clothespins, carrots, ginger, icecubes, candles, cucumber, banana and most other common items.

Loves: toothpaste(anything that stings/burns I'm willing to try), scrubbing skin raw, clamps, spanking, clit/pussy torture, edging, rubber bands
Likes: Public, daddy roleplay, nettle sting, ginger, spices, rope, name calling, humiliation
Limits: Pee, Poo, Vomit, Blood, Needles, Cam, Pictures

Feel free to dare me at any time! Send me a PM and I will give you a full, detailed report if I accept (decline very few). NOT looking for a relationship.
PleasePunishMyClit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 01:19 PM   #154
yourslavegirl_1

I would like to be punished by you, I've been offline for a while so I need to be put in my place.
8/10
yourslavegirl_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 09:47 PM   #155
SlaveBoy2294

My mistress ordered me to edge 10 times before i went to bed and i failed on just my third edge. She requested i come on GD and ask to be punished. 10/10

SlaveBoy2294 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 02:05 PM   #156
chpolt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patched_798 View Post
Come one and all, I've seen a lot of poor souls post requests and get no punishments. Well I'd like to solve this. Post your reason to be punished, likes, dislikes, limits, toys or items of interest, and severity on a scale of 1 to 10 (one being very light) and I will pm you as soon as possible. You can ask for punishments more then one time, but please put some space between requests.
I removed a nipple clamp, masturbated without permission, and wore underwear to college when it was forbidden. Master would like a punishment around 7 or 8.

Limits: Blood, pee, scat, permanent, pictures.

I have only household objects.

Thank you.
chpolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 06:05 PM   #157
Cleverwires

I need punishment for cumming when my master told me not to and disobeyed other of his commands. Please punish me severely 12/10
Please, pm me dares.
Cleverwires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 01:08 PM   #158
Morgan123

Asterisk I need to be punished

I've played and came without permission likes small amounts of pain edging and name calling dislikes extrean pain spanking pet play and public limits pics
Morgan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 02:36 PM   #159
Lazyslut214

I have been orgasming without permission and been playing with my pussy instead of doing schoolwork or chores around the house. I have a large buttplug, dildo, vibrator, tiger balm, and many clothes pegs as well as household items. Please use my dislikes in the punishment. 8/10

disklikes: pain, hard anal, spanking,pussy stretching, ice

limits: public, pee, scat, pics
Lazyslut214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 02:37 PM   #160
kms003
getDare Sweetheart

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=237543
kms003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 01:43 AM   #161
Blackballs

Default Balls

Im being so naughty to my mistress.. she order me to punish my cock and balls.. i need ideas pls
Blackballs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2015, 11:58 AM   #162
hannah14923

i have been ignoring other getdare users dares and didn't do my previous punishment for this. put this worthless slut in her place. severity 10
hannah14923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2015, 12:01 PM   #163
hannah14923

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannah14923 View Post
i have been ignoring other getdare users dares and didn't do my previous punishment for this. put this worthless slut in her place. severity 10
btw no limits and only household items. don't like public but if it's a punishment then i will have to....
hannah14923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2015, 08:33 PM   #164
Dildonian

I need to be punished because I am failing a subject

Severity 6/10

Limits: blood, public, family, pics, humiliating (anything like that)

If you have any ideas for dares or punishments, PM me and I will most likely try them out. (If they are in my limits)

If I do not say bark bark at the start and end of a post pm me or my master wsu2314 to give me a punishment.
Dildonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2015, 09:13 PM   #165
roasta42

I have not been completing tasks that I have been set 8/10

Likes:humiliation/degradation,spanking, masturbation control, cum eating, anal, public, light corner time, rules, light nipple/tit torture, make up, crossdress

Dislikes (Will Do For Punishments): Toothpaste, long spanking, long corner time, clit torture, heavy nipple/tit torture, cold showers, orgasm denial

Limits: piss, permanent, face, needles, cutting, scat, blood, extreme pain, messy, illegal, ice
roasta42 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk