Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Really great chapter!

I was already missing you

I love your story, keep writing, it's a really great one! :3
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 07:33 PM   #152
tn21713

I absolutely love this story. Keep up the great work!

Likes: Underwear, Semi-Public, Bondage, Stripping, Photos, kik
Ok: Wedgies, Light CBT, Piss
Limits: Full Public, Perminate, Poop, Involving Others

tumblr: tn21713
tn21713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 08:17 PM   #153
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Good chapter, please continue.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 08:44 AM   #154
Eagle eye

So, update will be out friday or saturday of this week I hope. Thanks to all who commented Those of you who didn't, you know who you are, I'd love to get your feedback! Anyways thats all for now.

as always,

love.

"There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will."

-Epictetus
Eagle eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 01:29 PM   #155
silence44
Baby Member

I have just registered so that I can thank you for your incredible story. I have been reading it since you started and love it. Every day I come back just to see if you have posted more.

Keep it up. Thanks so much
silence44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 03:33 PM   #156
nonstopdisco

Mate, this story is freakin' sweet Keep checking back for updates lol
nonstopdisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 10:24 PM   #157
Eagle eye

Thank you to all of you who posted, and good to see new member Silent! As promised here is that update I said I'd have as an early present from me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 20

The morning light poured in through the rainfly strung across our tent. The sound of birds chirping echoed through the woods around us. My body was wrapped around Connor’s matching his every curve. I loved the feeling of his soft warm skin rubbing against mine with every breath. The world was perfect but it had to end soon.

I wrapped my arms around Connor pulling us even closer, squeezing the last bit of air out from between us.

“Mmmm. Good morning.” Connor yawned, reaching back and tussling my hair.

“Good morning baby.” I whispered into his ear.

“We have to leave today don’t we?” Connor pouted continuing to run his fingers through my hair.

“Yeah, soon.” I answered rubbing my nose against his neck.

“Awww, I guess we gotta get dressed and get ready.” Connor said, inhaling deeply before breaking away from our embrace.

Connor climbed out of the sleeping bag and over to his bag pulling out a charcoal Nike combats shirt and a pair of backpacking shorts. He began to change when I tossed the sleeping bag off of me and Connor stopped in his tracks.

His eyes scanned over my body, looking over my smooth bare chest down to my glossy shaved groin. He just sat there, half dressed, staring at my naked glory.

“I can’t believe he got you to do it.” Connor stammered.

“Why did you tell Daniel to do this?” I asked slightly angry recalling what had occurred the night before, Daniel’s words bouncing around my head.

“You look even sexier when you’re angry.” Connor grinned, finishing dressing before coming over and rubbing his hands down my body.

“I guess I have to tell you something.” Connor said, avoiding eye contact.

“What? You can tell me anything.” I asked switching from angry to curious about what was happening.

“When we were first planning this campout I told Daniel about my feelings… about you.” Connor said.

“And?” I asked impatiently.

“Well I kind of asked him to help get us together. I told him about my fantasy which involved you being shaven.” Connor said blushing staring down at his feet.

“So that’s why he wanted me to tent with you, the whole truth or dare thing, the night by the lake, and the picture he showed me.” I said as the light bulb clicked.

“He wasn’t supposed to be at the beach. I guess after what happened he decided to get involved, but I don’t know anything about a picture.” Connor said as his blush continued to grow.

“You mean you don’t know about the picture?” I asked worried I’d said something I shouldn’t have.

“No, what picture are you talking about?” Connor asked looking up at me confused.

I pulled my IPod out and showed him the picture Daniel had given to me. As Connor looked back up at me the sound of a tent zipper opening brought us back to reality. I threw the sleeping bag back over me as Connor rolled over to his side.

Jonathan poked his head through our door and looked over at us.

“Hey, get moving! Daniel’s mother is going to be here soon and we need to be ready.” Jonathan said disappearing again.

“Talk to me later.” Connor said grabbing his gear and climbing out of the tent.

“Ok.” I said throwing my IPod back into my bag, grabbing out my last clean pair boxers, a green Columbia outerwear shirt, and a pair of tan cargo shorts. I put on my clothes, bundled up my sleeping bag, and climbed out of the tent to finish breaking down our campsite.

Daniel, Jonathan, and Connor were all standing around the picnic table eating muffins we’d brought for breakfast. I threw my gear into the pile and helped myself to a banana nut muffin, nearly devouring it in a single bite.

“Dang your hungry this morning.” Daniel said in between bites of his own muffin.

“Yeah, was a very physical day yesterday.” I responded drinking down a cup of OJ from the jug on the table.

I finished the last of my breakfast and tackled breaking down my tent and packing it away into its bag. Luckily nothing was too wet from the dew so I wouldn’t have to dry it back out.

Connor and Jonathan had started breaking down the kitchen and chairs while Daniel started in on his tent.

“I’m going to head up to the restroom real quick be right back.” I said walking off to use the restroom one last time before we go.

I did my business and went over to the sink to wash my hands when I heard the sound of the door opening. Daniel came walking in and straight towards me.

“You really need to stop following me in here.” I said drying off my hands.

“I actually have to use the restroom, but I wanted to let you know that I’ll text you later about the photo.” Daniel said before wandering off into one of the stalls.

I had completely forgotten about my deal with Daniel over who was in the photo. Should I tell Connor everything I’ve done or maybe just let it go? Either way Connor knew about the photo so I’d have to tell him sooner or later.

I wandered back to camp with the thoughts Daniel kept putting in my head stuck in the front of my mind. What is with all the secrecy? Why wouldn’t he tell Connor?

As I got back to our site everything had been packed and put in a pile by the road. Connor and Jonathan sat at the table playing cards waiting on Daniel and I to get back.

“You stay here while Jonathan and I use the restroom, ok?” Connor half asked hopping up to leave.

“Sure.” I said taking a seat at the table facing the road.

Connor and Jonathan rushed up the hill to the restroom, as Daniel’s mother pulled into the campground.

“Good morning Matthew!” She chirped through her window as she parked in our campsite.

“Where are the rest of the boys?” she finished climbing out of the car.

“They ran up to the restroom real fast.” I said, hopping up from the table and grabbing an arm full of gear.

“Oh ok. Go ahead and throw it all in the back.” She said walking over to the pile and grabbing a load.

By the time the other three got back from the restroom we had the entire car packed and ready to go. We all climbed into the car, Connor and I in back, Daniel and Jonathan in front.

The car ride was about as exciting as the drive up so I started to drift off to sleep, until the familiar buzzing of my phone shook my back to life.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the boring, slightly rushed chapter, and the cliff hanger but the next update should be out soon and much more exciting! Sadly the story is coming to a close, but have hope; something may come out of it yet!

as always,

love.

"There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will."

-Epictetus
Old 12-22-2012, 11:15 PM   #158
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

That's alright dude, I've done the same thing in my stories.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 01:07 PM   #159
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

woah I can't wait for the next chap xD

it all makes a bit more sense now tho
I don't want this story to end >.< but it sounds like it's over soon
Old 12-31-2012, 09:13 PM   #160
Eagle eye

Ah a new years gift. Expect an update within the next couple days.

As always,

Love.

-Epictetus
Old 01-02-2013, 01:47 PM   #161
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Just make it a good final closing chapter.

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Old 01-19-2013, 12:39 PM   #162
Eagle eye

Well I have no excuse for being late this time. Anyways sorry for not posting this earlier, just haven't felt like writing. So without further rambling unless you guys enjoy this part here is the second to last chapter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 21

I dazedly pulled my phone out and checked who had texted me. Connor’s name was glaring on the screen. I looked over at him sitting next to me as he motioned his head towards my phone. His message read,

‘The others are asleep, can we talk (through the phone of course)?
Connor – Luckiest guy alive '

I hadn’t noticed but Daniel and Jonathan had drifted off to sleep.

‘Sure what exactly did you want to talk about first?
Matthew – His more mythical signature!’

I looked over at him to see his phone buzzing as he picked it up to answer.

‘Lets talk about this weekend, I mean about what we did.
Connor – Luckiest guy alive ‘

As my phone went off again I looked up to see if Daniel’s mom had noticed us texting each other. For the most part she seemed to be completely oblivious.

‘Is this about you telling Daniel? I’m not mad about that any more,
but I am going to get you back.

After Connor read the text he glanced over at me smiling at him, which gave his a nervous grin.

‘Partially, and that does make me feel better, but what is between you and Daniel? Is something else going on?

After reading Connor’s message I had to stop and think about how to answer.

Should I tell him the truth he is my boyfriend? Or do I avoid the truth so I don’t hurt him? What if all of this is a test? I guess part of the truth will be enough to make him happy without him getting hurt.

‘Well after the beach thing he gave me that picture I showed you. He mentioned something about the person, but he wouldn’t tell me anything.

Connor looked over at me, with a confused look on his face.

‘Why would he give you the picture and not tell you anything unless he wanted something? Is that what all the underwear thing was about?

I had completely forgotten about how smart he was. I had no option but to tell him the truth.

‘He used the picture to get me to do things for him like going without my underwear and stealing yours. It’s also how he got me into the shower.

I felt relieved to tell him part of the truth but he already knew most of it.

‘Well I guess we will just have to get him back for that won’t we?

As I finished reading the sentence I felt Connor rest his hand on mine. I looked up at him as he had his sexy devilish grin plastered across his face. I stared into his beautiful blue eyes and could see his thoughts dancing in his head.

“Oh yes.” I whispered, sneaking a quick kiss while Daniel’s mother was dealing with traffic.

For the rest of the ride we just sat quietly holding hands as we got closer and closer to home.

As we pulled into our own county Daniel’s mother yelled from the front seat,

“Wake up kiddo’s. Call your parents and figure out where I’m dropping you off.”

“Ok” Jonathan, Connor, and I all answered.

I didn’t need to call because I had a key to my house and could just go straight home. Jonathan was calling his mother and Connor was calling his parents as the car filled with one-sided conversations.

“My parents are home so can you just drop me off since it’s on the way?” Jonathan asked.

“Sure sweetie what about you Connor?” Daniel’s mom asked.

“I can’t get a hold of them right now.” Connor answered.

“You can just come home with me until you get a hold of your parents.” I offered.

“Sure!” Connor practically yelled.

“Ok so first stop Jonathan’s house, then two for your house Matt.” Daniel’s mom chirped.

The rest of the ride was quiet except for helping Jonathan get his gear out when he got home. Easily put it was an avalanche of gear.

After we got to my house, Connor and I climbed out and pulled our gear out of the car and threw it on my doorstep.

“Thank you for driving us, and it was lots of fun Daniel.” I yelled back after them feigning sincerity towards Daniel.

“Our pleasure Matthew and Connor! You two be safe.” Daniel’s mother called out before driving off.

I opened the door to my house and we dropped our gear in the foyer and rushed to the kitchen. We rummaged through the cabinets till we decided on just making a pizza. As I got the pizza out and threw it in the oven, Connor called out from the living room.

“Hey, where is your mother? Didn’t you say she was going to be home?”

“Huh, I guess she had to work today, she won’t be home till her usual time I guess.” I finished dusting the flower off of me with a dishtowel.

I looked up to see Connor standing in the doorway to the kitchen with no shirt on and the top of his pubes showing through his waistband.

“Well then I guess pizza won’t be the only thing we’ll be making.” Connor said grinning his beautiful grin again.

“And this time we can do it properly.” I finished picking him up carrying him to the couch.

“I don’t want proper I want dirty.” Connor added pulling me down on top of him…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just in case anyone is curious, yes my friends and I type in complete and grammatically correct sentences. Also don't consider that last part a cliff hanger as much as a promise the last chapter is going to be really freakin' hot!

Hope you enjoyed, please comment, and something else I can't think of.

As always,

love.

-Epictetus
Old 01-19-2013, 03:19 PM   #163
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Looking forward to it, and great job on getting this far with the story.

Yamask
Old 01-20-2013, 03:25 PM   #164
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

aw this is so cute I want more :3 make the last chapter like at least 10,000 words for me x.x

well maybe not that much but meh I don't want this to end xD
Old 01-21-2013, 07:16 AM   #165
Abmp

Nice chapter.
Please go in into more detail about that... It sounds really good.
Abmp is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gay, group, skinny dipping, teen, woods