Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-15-2010, 02:12 PM   #151
Crush-it

Yes of course you can do it another day but no making plans to make the dare any easier.
Crush-it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 03:44 PM   #152
rosamund

Send a message via MSN to rosamund
Female

Round 2 of this one done now, just a few minutes ago. I'm still breathing hard! I had to find a lamp post at night, one that was lit up, and press my my bare bottom against it and rub myself to an orgasm. I went out in just a skirt and no knickers to make it easier. I found a lamp post that was fairly secluded and backed against it with my skirt up, the metal was really cold on my bum and i started rubbing quickly, but some guys came round the corner from the direction of the pub, so I had to stop and move away. That meant, by the rules of the dare, I had to find another lamp post, and I couldn't find one that was as good.

Eventually I found another one that was at the end of a footpath, but on the corner with a road, so I went up to that one, flipped my skirt up again and pressed my bare bum against it and went for it, trying to listen for cars and just hoping nobody was watching from any of the houses. I could feel my heart pounding and adrenalin flowing through me and I was on the edge when i heard a car and saw the lights but i just couldnt stop by then so i just moved round the post a bit away from the road and started coming as the car went past, i hope they didn't see too much.

I've put a picture of the second lamp post, the one i used, in my album and the road is behind it.

So now for round 3, i'm rolling the die, and it's a 2,and tossing a coin..and it's tails. So that means i have to find a book not in my house or garden and do it while touching it with my bare bum again. And i'm not allowed to move the book at all. Meep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Res Grata View Post
Here's one that's more of a long-term dare (well, depending how quickly you manage to finish it) - you'll need more than one day to finish it, but you can combine it with other dares, so it shouldn't get too boring. I'm not sure how much it fits your Likes, but in your first post you said "Being put in embarrassing situations and predicaments makes me hot" - and that definitely applies to this dare

First of all, you'll need to roll a die and add 1 to the number you rolled, this will be the number of rounds this dare lasts (so if you roll a 1, it will be 1+1: 2 rounds, if you roll a 2, it will be 3 rounds, and so on).

Every round will require you to find a specific object (there's a list of possibilities at the end of this post) that you have to touch while masturbating to orgasm - sounds easy enough, but of course there is a catch (or two, actually):
  • the object may not be within your home (including your garden, driveway, whatever) and you're not allowed to move the object at all (so if the object was a coin, going out to find a coin and bring it with you to some secluded place to finish the dare wouldn't be an option)
  • you have to keep touching the object the whole time, but not with your hands - you have to touch it either with the tip of your nose or the bare skin of your butt (but wearing a thong would be fine and maybe advisable, depending on the object) and if you stop touching it for whatever reason before you're done, you can't use that same object again (so if the object was a car and you'd be disturbed by someone walking by or something like that, you would then have to find a different car to finish the round)

... and now we throw in some randomization, to make it more interesting.

Before each round, you'll do two things:
  • roll a die to find out what your object will be.
    I put together a list of 12 objects: one for each side of the die plus another 6 for duplicate rolls (so if you roll a 1 in the first round and another 1 in the third round, pick object #7 instead (if you roll two 3s, you'd have to pick object #9) - if you happen to roll another 1, move on to #8 and so on).
  • and flip a coin to find out if you have to be touching the object with your nose or your butt:
    Heads means you have to touch the object with the tip of your nose and
    Tails means you have to touch the object with your bare butt.

Now we already have the embarrassing situations (at least I think it will be embarrassing to touch a car with the tip of your nose while slipping a hand down your pants to get yourself off ), and if you're up for it (it's not in your likes or dislikes, so I don't really know), we'll add a (rather cruel) predicament to it:
Until you're done with this dare completely (by finishing all rounds) you may not masturbate anymore - no playing with yourself at all, except for completing your rounds - and you may only do one round per day.
That way you'll end up in situations where you have to choose to either take a bigger risk of getting caught (because the object is in a rather public place or because you think you heard someone coming your way) or to prolong your sexual denial by stopping/waiting for a better opportunity to be on the safe side. Of course, finding a car would be pretty easy, but there will be some objects that will be a lot harder to complete (meaning it will take longer and might even be impossible for some days).
But on the bright side: the hornier and more desperate you get, the more risks you will be willing to take - and the more you will enjoy finishing each round...

If you run into an object that you can't complete, you'll have to report back about that too - depending on your reasons for not completing it, you may either get punished (if you could've theoretically done it, but didn't have the guts to do so) or you'll simply get an alternative object (if there really is no way to finish the round without getting you in danger/trouble or something similar).

And finally, here is the infamous list of objects (only read the one you have to do for the current round - don't spoil the surprise for you):
Object #1
Spoiler:
a street-lamp - at night! It has to be dark and the lamp has to be on.

Object #2
Spoiler:
a book

Object #3
Spoiler:
a tree

Object #4
Spoiler:
a park bench

Object #5
Spoiler:
a door

Object #6
Spoiler:
a brick wall

Object #7
Spoiler:
any part of a bike (not your own)

Object #8
Spoiler:
a chair

Object #9
Spoiler:
a gully cover

Object #10
Spoiler:
a carpet

Object #11
Spoiler:
a window (of any kind)

Object #12
Spoiler:
something made of wood

I hope you decide to give this one a try - it may sound odd, but I'm sure you'd have a lot of fun doing it

Likes embarrassment, public, accidentally on purpose, revealing clothes, getting wet or messy, exhibitionism, needing the toilet, being spanked, being helpless, having to do as i'm told, being punished

Doesn't like things that could get me into big trouble or danger, or risk my health

Hard limits: family, blood, cam,....might add more when i find out what they are.

I'm not looking for a Mistress or a Master right now
rosamund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 04:27 PM   #153
rosamund

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimb0 View Post
You sound very "accident" prone

What have your friends said when they notice you've wet yourself?
Do you ever let yourself get really desperate and have mini "accidents" at other times when you're out in public? (if so describe some)
Have you ever wet yourself while going commando?
Have you ever needed the toilet but decided you couldn't be bothered and just wet yourself instead?

Sorry if you're getting bored of all these questions!
What have your friends said when they notice you've wet yourself?

They said things like "Ros!!!" and "omg, have you just peed yourself?"

Do you ever let yourself get really desperate and have mini "accidents" at other times when you're out in public? (if so describe some)

Yes, well i did when i went to London last week, and i described it in my thread. It's happened a few times like that.

Have you ever wet yourself while going commando?

Yes i have done.

Have you ever needed the toilet but decided you couldn't be bothered and just wet yourself instead?

No, not just because i couldn't be bothered.

Likes embarrassment, public, accidentally on purpose, revealing clothes, getting wet or messy, exhibitionism, needing the toilet, being spanked, being helpless, having to do as i'm told, being punished

Doesn't like things that could get me into big trouble or danger, or risk my health

Hard limits: family, blood, cam,....might add more when i find out what they are.

Old 08-15-2010, 04:35 PM   #154
Huey11
getDare Sweetheart

No underwear...
When next out you must defaecate without using a WC.
No paper...

H

Like: flashing, exhibitionism, body jewellery

Dislike: pain, poo,
Huey11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 04:46 PM   #155
Res Grata

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosamund View Post
Round 2 of this one done now, just a few minutes ago. I'm still breathing hard!
Sounds like you had a good time and you're not even halfway through yet

Nice report (again) and I think you did a good job on this one. Juuuust one thing:
Quote:
... just hoping nobody was watching from any of the houses. I could feel my heart pounding and adrenalin flowing through me and I was on the edge when i heard a car and saw the lights but i just couldnt stop by then so i just moved round the post a bit away from the road and started coming as the car went past, i hope they didn't see too much.
Stop being so selfish already - I'm sure they enjoyed every little (or not so little) glimpse they caught

Quote:
So that means i have to find a book not in my house or garden and do it while touching it with my bare bum again. And i'm not allowed to move the book at all. Meep.
Ah, finally a tough one
Good luck for round 3, I guess you will need it... but if the lamppost already was such a nice experience for you, I'm sure you'll really enjoy the book. Just hope you don't get caught on the edge again, who knows if you'll have the willpower to stop in the middle of that delicate moment... Mmh...
My dares:If you tried them out and/or want to tell me what you think of them, feel free to drop me a PM. If you're female and would like a similar, more personalized dare/game, feel free to message me as well.
Res Grata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 04:58 PM   #156
rosamund

Female

here's the lamp post

Old 08-15-2010, 07:22 PM   #157
juju81dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Res Grata View Post
Sounds like you had a good time and you're not even halfway through yet

Nice report (again) and I think you did a good job on this one. Juuuust one thing:Stop being so selfish already - I'm sure they enjoyed every little (or not so little) glimpse they caught

Ah, finally a tough one
Good luck for round 3, I guess you will need it... but if the lamppost already was such a nice experience for you, I'm sure you'll really enjoy the book. Just hope you don't get caught on the edge again, who knows if you'll have the willpower to stop in the middle of that delicate moment... Mmh...
I dare you to wear a swimsuit one piece pink or color do you have? on it a pantyhose pink and put 1 kilogram in the front of the swimsuit. and wzar you re clothe you want. and go in supermarket or walking for 1 hour in park

i can used girl some clothes

live: alone in the house
juju81dare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 09:49 PM   #158
bert

Quote:
Do you want me to put them down the front or the back of my panties, bert? Or one down the front and the other down the back maybe?
You may place the banana at the back and the chocolate bar at the front. Maybe you can do this while riding your bike or the tube and visiting some shops. Kindly post a picture of your panties before performing the dare and another one after!
bert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 11:42 PM   #159
Dicedarefan666
getDare Sweetheart

Rather quick question...

Is that you in either your profile or avatar picture?

Dislikes:
Hard pain - Jacking off - Semi-public - Wedgies

Hates:
Extreme pain - Urine - Full Public - Involving other people

Limits (Will never do these)
Permanent damage - Involving Family - Scat - Involving Animals - Crossdressing - Eating Gross stuff
Dicedarefan666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 12:18 AM   #160
xma123
Account Banned

ey babe add me on yahoo [email protected] well have a blast ill dare u u dare me )))))
xma123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 03:13 AM   #161
ZombiLemonade

Do you have a dress with buttons all down the front?

Limits I want to Push: Cum Eating and Play, Self Facials

Will not do: Anything with family, scat, piss, mutilation, blood, permanent, animals, food play.

Currently Own: Some women's clothing (jeans, shirts, nightgowns, panties, a bra), 1 vibrator.

More to be added at some point.
ZombiLemonade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 04:40 AM   #162
rosamund

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by juju81dare View Post
I dare you to wear a swimsuit one piece pink or color do you have? on it a pantyhose pink and put 1 kilogram in the front of the swimsuit. and wzar you re clothe you want. and go in supermarket or walking for 1 hour in park
I don't have a pink one piece costume, juju, i have a black one and a blue one. I'm not sure what you want me to do...put a kilogram of what in my swimsuit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bert View Post
You may place the banana at the back and the chocolate bar at the front. Maybe you can do this while riding your bike or the tube and visiting some shops. Kindly post a picture of your panties before performing the dare and another one after!
Yes i will then, bert, thank you for explaining.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombiLemonade View Post
Do you have a dress with buttons all down the front?
Yes i do have some like that.

Old 08-16-2010, 04:44 AM   #163
ZombiLemonade

Okay, then weaken the threads on the buttons to the point where they could pop off if move around too much and wear the dress for the day with just a pair of panties on underneath. Post the results with picture evidence.

Limits I want to Push: Cum Eating and Play, Self Facials

Will not do: Anything with family, scat, piss, mutilation, blood, permanent, animals, food play.

Currently Own: Some women's clothing (jeans, shirts, nightgowns, panties, a bra), 1 vibrator.

More to be added at some point.
ZombiLemonade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 07:20 AM   #164
tim_giles

I've just read through the thread and have to say, what a wonderfully game girl you are. I'll have to think of a good dare for you sometime.
tim_giles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 02:18 PM   #165
archie21
getDare Succubus

Default you know what part 2..

Put on the lowest cut at the back one piece swimsuit and take a kilo of margarine and cut it into three... put one piece down the back of the suit, one on top of your right nipple so the suit holds it in place one on your left. Put on a front fastening dress that is tight against you and go for a walk......

After ten minutes undo a button on e the dressa tthe bottom, ten minmutes on top and every ten minutes a button until the dress is open.

Find somewhere quiet but with a danger of getting caught and remove the dress and the swimsuit. turn the swimsuit inside out and then use it like a towel and smooth the margarine all over your body until you glisten then edge and wearing only the swimsuit find another place to strip and edge again. Change places for a third time and cum only this time you cannot remove the swimsuit only fold it down away from your breast until it is comopfrtable enough for you to put your hand inside it and then you should bring yourself off in it...

If the sun is shining walk home with the dress on, but open, the suit will cover your modesty, if it is raining walk home in the swimsuit...

Simples but effective.... have fun.

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk