Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-28-2011, 12:47 AM   #151
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Sorry for the huge delay, but things kinda got in the way.

Chapter Thirty-Four

"I want you to strip naked," Austin said.

"Huh?" I said, having not heard him.

"Strip. Now," he said, with more force this time.

"Okay, that's where I'm drawing the line," I said. "No way am I doing that. I know we had a bet, but that's pushing it."

"All right then," he said. "I guess you want people to see this photo of you."

"What photo?" I asked, thinking this couldn't be good.

"This photo," he replied, pulling out a picture from his pocket and holding it so i could see it. The photo was of me changing. I had just gotten out of the locker room shower, so my crotch was completely visible. I may be shy while changing, but I still showered sometimes after gym.

However, I could not afford to have that picture out in public. The last time an embarrassing picture was circulated around the school, the person in it was picked on so much he had to move away. I didn't want that to happen to me, so I decided to do whatever Austin wanted.

"I'll do it on one condition," I said.

"You're not exactly in a position to set conditions," Austin replied.

"I'll do whatever you want, even if it's against my morals, if you destroy any photos you have of me."

"Fine, I agree," he said.

"So what do you want me to do now?"

"Strip naked," he said.

We went back upstairs, and I did as he said quickly, then awaited my next orders, nervous about what I had to do next.

"Have you ever masturbated?" Austin asked me, not fazed by my nudity. In fact, I thought he was enjoying it.

"Yes, I have," I answered. In fact, the first time I successfully did it was in front of Damien. He still hasn't done it yet, so he's completely jealous of me.

"Do it now, right here, on the bed," he said.

"Fine."

I laid down on hs bed and started stroking my penis, which was rock hard, with my left hand. Within three mintues I cummed on the sheets.

"That was fast," he said, clearly amazed with how quickly I had masturbated. "Now next you will..."

Tune in again!
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 03:24 AM   #152
nonstopdisco

Awesome update Dude!! Can't wait to read more
nonstopdisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 07:30 PM   #153
daremaster 1
getDare God

I forgot about this story

Anyways, nice chapter!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 12:21 AM   #154
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Cake

Quote:
Originally Posted by daremaster 1 View Post
I forgot about this story

Anyways, nice chapter!
I feel guilty that I haven't updated in a while. Or that could just be my stomach being queasy from my late dinner. I'm not sure yet.

Anyway, I realized I've been on GetDare for two whole years now, and I've enjoyed every minute of it. Anyway...

Chapter Thirty-Five

"Now next you will jerk me off," Austin said.

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Yes. Now do it!" he said.

"Okay, just give me a minute," I replied.

I had to get out of this, otherwise this would get out of hand. I knew Austin had blackmail against me, but I wasn't sure if the photo he had of me was the only one. Then I noticed Austin's camera on the desk, and that gave me a very good idea, but I would need perfect timing to get what I needed.

"Alright, I'll do it now, but strip completely naked first," I said.

"Why?" he asked.

"I'm already naked, so if you're naked, it'll be even."

"I guess," he said, as he started to remove his clothes. When he removed his boxers, I noticed he had a really hard boner. Despite the situation, as well as the fact that I just jerked off, I was hard too.

Austin knelt on the bed in front of me and I started to stroke him. His penis grew even harder, and as I sped up my hand, his body started to rock back and forth very gently. Finally, he shot his load over the bed, near where I had done it earlier.

"Very good," he said, "now lick all of it up."

"What the hell, man!" I shouted.

"You agreed to do whatever I said in exchange for me destroying that picture," he said, "so do it."

It had to be now. I bent my head over the spots of cum on the bed. Austin remained where he was, waiting for me to do it. He was so busy watching my head, that he didn't notice my left hand curl slowly into a fist. I lowered my head more, and Austin inched closer ever so slightly in anticipation. All of a sudden, I made my move.

I brought my left fist right up into Austin's balls. As he doubled over in pain, I tackled him, which sent us both tumbling off the bed. I landed on top of Austin, so it didn't hurt me at all. Austin, however, was dazed for the moment, and I had only one chance to pull this off.

I grabbed Austin's camera off of his desk and snapped a few pictures of him lying there spread-eagled and naked. Then I quickly got dressed and waited for him to come back to his senses. I also grabbed his blackmail photo from his pants pocket and stuck it in mine.

After a few minutes, Austin sat up and said, "You'll pay for that. Now everyone at school will see that picture."

"I don't think so," I replied, as I held up his picture of me.

"Oh yeah," he said, "I still have the negatives."

"If you show any embarrassing pictures of me, I'll spread around some that I've just taken of you," I said, holding up his camera. "And believe me, dude, people will harass you more than they will me."

"Okay, I won't show anyone anything. And whatever happened today stays between us," he said.

"Deal," I said, "but I'm taking your camera just in case."

"Whatever," he replied.

I took one last look at him sitting naked on the floor, then I said, "I'm leaving now. Don't get up on my account. I'll let myself out."

He didn't answer, and in no time I was out of the house and heading back home.

--------------

After that day, Austin and I never really acknowledged each other, even though he and I still took karate together. Two months later, he moved out of state with his family when his mom got transfered to another job. As a gesture of good faith, I rode over to his house before he moved and gave his camera back to him. We then shook hands and I never saw him again.

To be continued...
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."

14 years on GetDare!
Old 12-14-2011, 03:03 AM   #155
nonstopdisco

Haha, damn it must be your late dinner dude. My stomach will give me this feeling like "no you shouldn't have really ate that" if I ever eat out late at night lol.

Don't feel guilty for telling us this epic story Great update, good thing you got outta there when you did
Old 12-14-2011, 06:52 PM   #156
daremaster 1
getDare God

Awsome update, it's just great! Really nice!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 01:03 AM   #157
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonstopdisco View Post
Haha, damn it must be your late dinner dude. My stomach will give me this feeling like "no you shouldn't have really ate that" if I ever eat out late at night lol.

Don't feel guilty for telling us this epic story Great update, good thing you got outta there when you did
No, I'm pretty sure it was that other thing I mentioned...

Anyway, yeah it probably was a good thing that I had the common sense to turn the tables on someone. Usually in life you don't get that opportunity or let it go by without noticing it.

Anyway, better post the update before I forget...

Chapter Thirty-Six

It has been six weeks since the Austin incident. During that time, summer vacation has started. Damien and I would meet up almost every day and do something fun. We didn't have to worry about Brandon because he spent most of his time at Zack's house.

On Thursday morning, I rode over to Damien's house. It was nine-thirty, but Damien was usually up around this time. When I got there, however, the door was still locked, which meant he wasn't awake yet, since he'd usually unlock the door for me so I could come right in. His parents were both at work, so I rang the doorbell, hoping Damien was getting up.

The door opened after a minute, and to my great surprise, it was Brandon who answered. I thought he was over at Zack's, since Damien told me he was spending the night over there when we talked on the phone last night.

"What do you want?" he asked.

"I'm here to hang out with Damien," I answered. "I thought you were at Zack's house."

"I was," he replied, "but I came home early."

"Is Damien awake?" I asked.

"He's not here. He's with my dad. It's Bring Your Child to Work day," Brandon said.

"Oh, okay. Can I come in at least?"

"Sure, I guess," Brandon replied.

He walked back into the house and I followed him. As I was about to go into Damien's room, Brandon grabbed my arm and pointed towards his room. I followed him in there, wondering what he had up his sleeve now.

"I saw you two the other day," he said, once he sat on the bed. I was sitting in the chair at his desk.

"What do you mean?" I asked, playing dumb. I had an idea what he meant.

"I saw you and my brother together in the woods the other day," Brandon said. "You were both naked."

He was right. Damien and I were doing some random dares that day. We both eventually ended up naked, but it was still pretty fun.

"So what if you did?" I asked.

"I took a few pictures with my camera," he said, "I thought it would be a good idea ever since that day over at Zack's. Then, back in March, I saw you two in the shower together. I managed to get a picture of that too. And once summer started, I knew you two would be hanging out. So I made you believe I was over at Zack's, when I really was following you guys. Pretty clever, huh?"

Damn it. How could we be so careless? Now Brandon had a load of blackmail against us. And knowing him, he would use it if he had to.

"Alright, what do you want?" I asked, knowing full well I was at the mercy of an eleven-year old.

"First, I want you completely naked," he said.

I didn't even bother answering him; I just stripped off my clothes and stood in front of him, waiting for his next command.

"Now I want you to lie down on the bed," He said as he stood up.

I did as I was told, then Brandon got some rope out of his closet and started tying my feet and arms to the bedposts. As soon as I was tied up spread-eagled on the bed, he got a pair of dirty socks from his hamper and stuffed them in my mouth. I didn't fight back. I knew who he'd show the pictures to if I didn't do what I was told. And beating him up was out of the question, because I knew he'd rat me out, and I'd get into serious trouble. My only option was to just go along with it and hope to see a way out.

Once I was bound and gagged, Brandon said, "I'll see you later." Then he turned the light off in his room and closed the door. I then heard a loud click as he locked the door behind him.

What will happen next?
Find out next time!

14 years on GetDare!
Old 12-22-2011, 06:43 PM   #158
gayboi25

Definitely looking forward to the next installment!

Ok: Wedgies, ice cubes, small insertion, some piss

limits: public, pain, involving others, scat, messy, blood
gayboi25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 03:07 AM   #159
nonstopdisco

Woah, Great Update! Brandon is really sly. Can't wait to see how you get outta this one. I'd be a bit scared, who knows what he could be planning?
Old 12-30-2011, 01:42 AM   #160
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

I almost had an update posted last night, but for some strange reason I didn't post it until tonight. Sorry for the delay.

Chapter Thirty-Seven

Boy, I was really in a pickle. Brandon had left me tied up to his bed completely naked. And to make it worse, he locked the door, which made escape much more difficult. His knots were also expertly tied, but there was a small chance I could wiggle free.

I also had no idea what was going to happen to me. Brandon made no comments about what he was going to do next. Whatever it was, I was pretty sure I wasn't going to like it.

Another thought that crossed my mind was that Damien could be tied up next door, in the exact same positionm, rather than being with his father today, which was what Brandon had told me. I had no idea whether he was lying or not. If I somehow escaped, I would search the house to see if Damien was around at all.

Just then, the door unlocked and opened as Brandon walked in carrying a small bottle. He pulled his chair closer to the bed and sat in it. Then he opened the bottle, which I could now see that it was a bottle of lotion. He squirted some in his hand and very slowly started to rub my cock, which was limp to begin with, but quickly hardened as Brandon's rubbing got faster.

I may have been hard, but I was not turned on by the situation. When Damien and I did stuff like this sometimes, it was nice. But with Brandon the one doing the stroking, and me being tied up, it was kind of disturbing. My penis seemed to disagree, because by now it was fully erect.

I was about to cum when Brandon ceased his stroking and stood up. He then said, "I'll finish this later, if you're good. Now I'm going over to Zack's house for a while. Don't worry, I'll be back before Mom gets home." I couldn't reply, so Brandon walked out and locked the door behind him.

After ten minutes or so passed, I started to rotate my right hand very slowly, then speeding it up gradually. I had read somewhere once doing so while tied up could loosen the ropes and make it easier to escape. Also, my hands would sweat and make them easier to pull free.

I had never tried this before, so I wasn't sure if it would even work. But I couldn't just pull free, since that would tighten the knots.

After about fifteen minutes or so, I judged that the rope was loose enough and tugged my arm towards me. My hand got stuck in the rope for a moment, then it was free. I reached over and pulled at the rope holding my left hand, and suddenly that was free too.

Sitting up, I pulled Brandon's socks out of my mouth, then I bent torward and untied my ankles. I got up off the bed and wondered what I would do next, since the door was still locked. Furthermore, now that I looked around, Brandon had taken my clothes at some point before he left.

The lock in Brandon's door was one that could be opened with a key, which made getting out that way impossible. The only way I could escape Brandon's room was to go out the window. I put on the socks he had gagged me with along with a pair of white briefs that were in his drawers. I couldn't find any shirts or pants that would fit me, and I even tried on a few pairs to make sure. In the end, I just decided to go in just the briefs and socks. At least I wasn't naked.

I opened the window and jumped through it, landing on the grass on the outside. A fence seperated Damien's house from the one next door, so I wasn't too worried about being seen. My only concern were the people driving down the road, who might spot me.

I ran around to the back of the house. The back door was locked, of course. But I knew where Damien kept the spare key to it, and in no time at all I was inside the house. I looked around for my clothes and Damien, but I found no sign of anything that I was looking for. Where were they?

To be continued...

14 years on GetDare!
Old 12-30-2011, 04:11 AM   #161
nonstopdisco

Another epic update! Nice Escape looking forward to the next part
Old 01-05-2012, 01:28 AM   #162
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Thanks.
Hopefully you'll find this next part epic as well, nonstopdisco.

Chapter Thirty-Eight

I had searched everywhere for my clothes and Damien. I looked everywhere possible, even in the most unlikely of places. They were just nowhere to be found.

The key to Brandon's room was hanging on a hook outside his door. I guess he wasn't anticipating my escape, which may have been the reason he didn't take it with him. I unlocked the door and searched his room looking for my clothes as well as his blackmail on myself and Damien. To my dismay, I found neither.

I had to get out of there and confront Brandon about all of this. So I took off Brandon's socks and underwear and left them in his room. I then put on a pair of Damien's blue boxer briefs, white socks, jeans, and a white T-shirt. I could find no shoes that would fit me since Damien's shoe size was a tad smaller than mine.

Now that I was dressed, it was time to leave. I went back out the back door and locked it, remembering to put the key back in its place. Before I left, I had made sure to close Brandon's window and lock his door again. Let him figure out how I escaped for a while.

On the way back to my house, I took the path through the woods, which Damien and I had made between our houses. Nobody owned the woods, so it wasn't like we were trespassing or something. It was hard for me, since I was still not wearing any shoes. But it was essential to come this way since Brandon always took the main road whenever he went to Zack's house, which was where I believed he was.

I got home without incident, when I realized I didn't have my house keys. They were in my pants pocket, which were in Brandon's possession. I wanted to get inside and change into my clothes and get my other pair of shoes, but apparently I couldn't do that. Even the back door was locked, which was odd because my mother usually left it unlocked in case I ever forgot my keys (It's happened a few times already). We didn't have a spare key, so I had to go to Zack's house the way I was.

About ten minutes later, I was at Zack's house. No one was outside, so I walked down the driveway, through the backyard, and into the woods. I wanted to scope out the place before I went barging in there.

Two minutes after I had hidden myself, Zack walked out of the back door. This was my chance. I ran out of the woods and tackled him before he could react. I sat on his stomach, pinned his arms to the ground, and said, "Where's Brandon?"

"Screw you, man," was his only reply.

I released one of his hands, bounched the fingers of my right hand into a single point, and jabbed him in the ribs. He whimpered in pain, but made no other sound. Then I grabbed his arm again and said, "Tell me where your little friend is, or else."

"I'm right here," came Brandon's voice from the edge of the woods.

I turned around to see him standing by the treeline, holding a camera. "Now get off my friend or these photos will be all over town my tomorrow morning," he said.

"What if I go after you now, take your camera, and destroy it?" I asked.

"I have another camera hidden at my house with more pictures I can spread," he replied.

I was beaten. With a sigh, I got up off Zack. He took a couple of deep breaths and then stood up too.

"Why were you in the woods?" I asked Brandon.

"I had a hunch that you would somehow escape, and I hid in the woods near my house. Once you started heading down your little path, I followed you. Now get inside."

It was no use trying to fight anymore. He had anticipated anything that I could do. Reluctantly I went inside Zack's house. Brandon led me into Zack's bedroom, where I got an interesting shock.

To be continued...

14 years on GetDare!
Old 01-05-2012, 04:26 AM   #163
nonstopdisco

Haha, yeah this parts definitely epic too like I said before, I love the way you can't guess what's gonna happen next I sure didn't expect Brandon to be hiding in the woods.

Can't wait to see what the interesting shock is now dude :P
Old 01-05-2012, 09:29 AM   #164
gayboi25

Awesome update! Can't wait for the next one!

Ok: Wedgies, ice cubes, small insertion, some piss

limits: public, pain, involving others, scat, messy, blood
gayboi25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 09:40 PM   #165
Tylerr

Send a message via AIM to Tylerr

This is my absolute favorite story. Cannot wait for more!

Lets play Truth or Dare! PM me or Email me!
Email me @ [email protected]
Tylerr is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bets, gay, mxm