Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-13-2024, 10:04 AM   #151
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillyEm View Post
Neither of DrippingHoles' flatmates is back yet, she has finished work, she is feeling awfully horny and is going to try and complete this task... hopefully she'll hear if someone is outside the door!
are you still naked and with clothes far away? well Slut-to-use since your flatmates are coming back remember you have then to wear the loose loose top and try to give them a nice view after such an hard day at work

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 10:08 AM   #152
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Neither of DrippingHoles' flatmates is back yet, she has finished work, she is feeling awfully horny and is going to try and complete this task... hopefully she'll hear if someone is outside the door!
DrippingHoles has just finished licking the insides of her female flatmates leather.boots they were not high boots so she could get her face deep inside and it was so hjlumiliating DrippingHoles felt so pathetoc but DrippingHoles didnt smeell or taste much more than old leather, her flatmate must not have wprn the boots in a while but it was still humiliating and now DrippingHoles is sittingg naked on teh couch in the lounge far away from her clothes in her bedroomm and one of her flatmates might come home any time this is so riskyy DrippingHoles can't help.herself licking her flatmate's boots has made her feeel extra kinky.....!!

Likes: Hidden public, embarrassment/humiliation, following orders, orgasm control, clothing control, light pain, anal
Limits: Pee, poo, pics, videos, anything else that I say I won't do

Toys: dildos (5 inch and 6 inch), vibrating anal plug, bullet vibrator, remote controlled clit vibrator, g-spot vibrator, nipple clamps, ball gag

My dirtycode
MillyEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 10:10 AM   #153
yezsir
getDare Succubus

Quote:
DrippingHoles has just finished licking the insides of her female flatmates leather.boots they were not high boots so she could get her face deep inside and it was so hjlumiliating DrippingHoles felt so pathetoc but DrippingHoles didnt smeell or taste much more than old leather, her flatmate must not have wprn the boots in a while but it was still humiliating and now DrippingHoles is sittingg naked on teh couch in the lounge far away from her clothes in her bedroomm and one of her flatmates might come home any time this is so riskyy DrippingHoles can't help.herself licking her flatmate's boots has made her feeel extra kinky.....!!
Worthless whore should be humping the couch until it hears one of its flatmates coming home

Likes: humiliation, tease and denial, edging, light CBT, bathroom control

Dislikes / punishments: hard CBT, piss, CEI

Limits: public, blood, permanent, scat, getting others involved

PM Dares

Kik: bills_b24
yezsir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 10:11 AM   #154
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezsir View Post
How does the pathetic whore feel knowing that it was exposed in front of its friends and they maybe even jerked off to the thought of what you exposed to them?
patheticnwhore feels just like the name you just gave her... just.like a pathetic whore... dressed sluttily at a pub... sonher friends and other can wank off to her... pathetic whore is so horny right now!!

Likes: Hidden public, embarrassment/humiliation, following orders, orgasm control, clothing control, light pain, anal

Toys: dildos (5 inch and 6 inch), vibrating anal plug, bullet vibrator, remote controlled clit vibrator, g-spot vibrator, nipple clamps, ball gag

My dirtycode
Old 03-13-2024, 10:17 AM   #155
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli_ View Post
are you still naked and with clothes far away? well Slut-to-use since your flatmates are coming back remember you have then to wear the loose loose top and try to give them a nice view after such an hard day at work
Yes Slut-to-use remembers that she has to provide her flatmates woth some distraction from their long day at work, help then switch off by giving them nice views down her top... for now her clothes are far far away...

Slut-to-use practiced leaning and bending forward in front of the mirror earlier, leaning forward even slightlyy makes her top fall awayy and reveal plentyy of her boobs... if she bends too.muchh eveb her nipples are visisble... Slut-to-use isn't sure if she wants to reveal so muchh just yet but she will definitely try to reveal as much of her boobs as she is confortable when her flatmates are back home!!

My dirtycode
Old 03-13-2024, 10:22 AM   #156
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Worthless whore should be humping the couch until it hears one of its flatmates coming home
Worthless whore iss humpnig teh arm of the couch ohhh she is so hornyy she reslly needs that orgasm later today she feels sso pathetic dojng thsi but she can't stop she is trying not to moan so she can hear her flatmates coming home!!!

My dirtycode
Old 03-13-2024, 10:24 AM   #157
yezsir
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Worthless whore iss humpnig teh arm of the couch ohhh she is so hornyy she reslly needs that orgasm later today she feels sso pathetic dojng thsi but she can't stop she is trying not to moan so she can hear her flatmates coming home!!!
No one else is home so you may as well moan as loud as you can to let the world know that you’re a desperate whore! You should be deepthroating your 6 inch dildo and trying to give the best blowjob that you can while humping the couch. You should be only be receiving pleasure when you’re giving pleasure. The true whore way

PM Dares

Old 03-13-2024, 10:26 AM   #158
hassns

Oh Buttslut you are such a good slut and your pussy must be swollen af.

I think the pussy needs a little more attention and some new feelings. So go to the toilet and put some toothpaste on your dripping cunt

Limits: Family, public, illegal
hassns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 10:31 AM   #159
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
No one else is home so you may as well moan as loud as you can to let the world know that you’re a desperate whore! You should be deepthroating your 6 inch dildo and trying to give the best blowjob that you can while humping the couch. You should be only be receiving pleasure when you’re giving pleasure. The true whore way
Wrothless slut got her didlo from her room and is now trying to deepthroat it while she humps the couch ahe cant moan she cantget caught like this by her flatmates but she is so desperste she cant help herself worthless whore must always give oleasure while receiving pleasure please can she cum while humping the couch???

My dirtycode
Old 03-13-2024, 10:36 AM   #160
yezsir
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Wrothless slut got her didlo from her room and is now trying to deepthroat it while she humps the couch ahe cant moan she cantget caught like this by her flatmates but she is so desperste she cant help herself worthless whore must always give oleasure while receiving pleasure please can she cum while humping the couch???
I don’t think that the desperate whore should be cumming just yet. What would be the most humiliating way that you can think of to make you cum?

PM Dares

Old 03-13-2024, 10:37 AM   #161
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Yes Slut-to-use remembers that she has to provide her flatmates woth some distraction from their long day at work, help then switch off by giving them nice views down her top... for now her clothes are far far away...

Slut-to-use practiced leaning and bending forward in front of the mirror earlier, leaning forward even slightlyy makes her top fall awayy and reveal plentyy of her boobs... if she bends too.muchh eveb her nipples are visisble... Slut-to-use isn't sure if she wants to reveal so muchh just yet but she will definitely try to reveal as much of her boobs as she is confortable when her flatmates are back home!!
If you keep being edged and horny as you are I believe the first time you lean and show your boobs almost fully to your flatmates your pussy will get sooo wet you will then bend as much as you can to show them your nipples.. thinking about what the flatmates will do in their room later..

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 03-13-2024, 10:39 AM   #162
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I don’t think that the desperate whore should be cumming just yet. What would be the most humiliating way that you can think of to make you cum?
desperate whore wouldd find it super humilaitign to cum withbher face inn her male flatmates runining shoes or her femal flatmates leather boots please let her cum that way they are not home yet!!!

My dirtycode
Old 03-13-2024, 10:41 AM   #163
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

I don't think Slut-to-use should be allowed to cum yet, alone at home... maybe later...

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 03-13-2024, 10:42 AM   #164
yezsir
getDare Succubus

Quote:
desperate whore wouldd find it super humilaitign to cum withbher face inn her male flatmates runining shoes or her femal flatmates leather boots please let her cum that way they are not home yet!!!
I don’t think that’s quite humiliating enough whore. And the whore won’t even be giving pleasure when doing that either. Think harder and more humiliating. How public would you get? Would you dare take their shoes outside with you and smell them while in public and trying to cum?

PM Dares

Old 03-13-2024, 10:42 AM   #165
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli_ View Post
If you keep being edged and horny as you are I believe the first time you lean and show your boobs almost fully to your flatmates your pussy will get sooo wet you will then bend as much as you can to show them your nipples.. thinking about what the flatmates will do in their room later..
Slut-fro-use will do thiss she will bend doen and show all her boobs to her flatmaes if you let her cum right now please let her cummm

My dirtycode

Advertisements
Kink Talk