Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-01-2011, 07:10 AM   #151
collegeboy

Heart Break Ben and Evan (L)

As he left Jen's, Evan felt a sinking sensation in his stomach. He was sure his decision had been the right one, but he felt none the better for it. How could he treat first Ben and then Jen like this? He truly cared about each of them; however, he had now, in quick succession, broken up with them both. He ended things with Ben in order to revisit old possibilities with his high school sweetheart. Yet, while Jen was great, he found himself longing for Ben the whole time he was with her. He felt quite horrible, but he knew in his heart that he was never truly committed to the relationship with Jen. She was a great girl, but to continue with her would have been cruel and disingenuous. It was certainly not fair to let her fall for him while he still had feelings for someone else. On top of that, Evan was all too aware that he had next to no chance of a happy reunion with Ben. Of course, after the way he had treated Ben, how could he possibly expect anything different? How could he assume either Ben or Jen would feel anything but hatred and loathing toward him? Some birthday this was. He had taken two of his closest and dearest friends, who had each loved him as much as he had loved them, and made enemies of both of them.

Disgusted with himself, Evan walked down the hall of his residence hall, hoping beyond hope that he and his roommate could at least be friends once more, even if they were destined to never again share their wonderful romance. His apology to Ben would be sincere, repentant, and heartfelt. Even so, would his guilty conscious and contrite promises be enough to earn him a little atonement? He had his doubts. Apprehensively, he entered the dorm room, prepared to pour out his defenseless heart to the ex-boyfriend he had so hurtfully ignored. Yet, when he did, what he saw made his heart sink even deeper into his stomach.

Ben was lying on his bed with some unknown guy, each of them halfway undressed. Ben was kissing and caressing another boy's body. Evan felt as if he were about to vomit. He was trying to make amends for his wrongdoing, only to discover Ben finding pleasure with another boy. Ben and Levi broke apart suddenly when they heard the door open. Evan had walked in on Ben at intimate moments before, but never had someone else been involved. The intrusion made Ben furious.

"What are you doing here?!" Ben asked, the question oozing with frustration and confusion, "I thought you were out with your girl."

Stunned by the scene he had interrupted, a speechless and unsettled Evan turned abruptly, pulling the door closed as he left the room. Evan felt numb, as if his entire world was falling apart.

Meanwhile, Ben was mortified as he told Levi, "Well, I guess you've met my roommate now. I'm sorry. I'm sure that was even more awkward for you that it was for me."

"Maybe you could make it up to me with another kiss," suggested Levi, his hand delicately brushing against Ben's face.

Their lips met fiercely and locked tightly, their tongues engaged in a savage dance inside one another's mouths.
collegeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 12:04 PM   #152
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

I love this update, your story is definitially not just sex, sex and sex. I really love the fact that you have involved more than sex in your story

I can't wait for the next update
Old 10-01-2011, 06:48 PM   #153
TorDjunky

This story GREAT! I love the way it is written and the detail in each chapter! Keep up the awesome work!
Old 10-02-2011, 06:10 AM   #154
Abmp

This is an amazing story. Worthy of applause.
*applaudes loudly*
but seriously this is a great story and you are a great writer.
Abmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 04:52 PM   #155
immaeatu

im in love with your story :'D its so beautiful and so different, you should definately write a novel out of this id publish it <3

Newly in a relationship with my David <3
immaeatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 05:39 PM   #156
collegeboy

Heart Break Ben and Evan (LI)

"How could you just walk in on us like that?" Ben asked, hotly confronting Evan, who had just returned to the dorm now that Levi had left, "You're always gone from the moment you wake up until the moment you go to bed, and you pick tonight to randomly show back up."

"And just how exactly was I supposed to know you had a guy over?" contested Evan, "Believe me. I didn't want to see that any more than you wanted me to see it."

"I'm allowed to have a guy over. You're the one who cut things off between us."

"Sure," conceded Evan, though inside he was rather hurt that Ben seemed to have found a new boyfriend to replace him, "However, half of this room is mine, and you didn't tell me he would be here."

"I guess," said Ben, still fuming but continuing in a calmer tone, "What were you doing back so early anyway? What happened to your birthday date?"

"I..." Evan hesitated, though he knew he ought to be upfront, "I broke up with Jen tonight. I need to be with you, Ben."

"Now you want to be with me?!" Ben protested, his voice rising again, "What were you seeing your girl for then, just for the thrill of cheating on me?"

"It's not like that. I was confused and needed a break," pleaded Evan, trying to make Ben understand a situation which he didn't understand himself, "I'd never even thought about being with a guy until you, Ben. I had to be sure. I had to figure things out."

"Is figuring things out some kind of euphemistic excuse for fooling around with your ex? Maybe you're right though. After all, I haven't slept with nearly as many people as you have. Maybe we do need a break. You were my first. Without your betrayal, I might never have realized how much better things could be with someone else. So, yes, Evan, let's take a break."

Evan stared at Ben, feeling quite dejected. He hadn't expected his former boyfriend to embrace him eagerly when he came crawling back from Jen. Yet, seeing Ben with this new guy, whose name he still did not know, and hearing these unforgiving words, it was all too much for Evan. As he sat on his bed, Evan buried his head in hands, in a vain attempt to hide the tears that were running down his cheeks. He had not cried like this since he was a child, a fact that only worsened things, making him feel all the more vulnerable and insecure.

Even Ben himself was surprised by the harsh accusations he had just uttered against Evan. All the same, even though Evan was visibly quite upset, Ben still found himself feeling absolutely no sympathy for his weeping roommate. Perhaps it was all the rage that remained bottled up after the way Evan had treated him. In any case, Evan was the one who had ended their relationship after that affair with the girl from high school, so Ben was certainly entitled to find a new lover. The pain Evan felt now was no worse than the pain he had already inflicted upon Ben.
Old 10-03-2011, 10:14 PM   #157
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

Awwwwww, sooooo sad. I cant make up my mind of who to feel sympathy for. I feel most compasionate for Ben, but also feel slightly, only slightly sympathetic towards evan. You have really managed to turn me on with the charicter Levi, as it just so happens, when I was a boarding school I had a crush on a hot boy named Levi. I hope this charicter stays but I also want to see Ben and Evan make up.

Anyways; there is my two cents worth . As usal I love this story and can't wait for the next update
Old 10-04-2011, 06:14 AM   #158
Abmp

This is an amazing and heart warming (and breaking) story.
Thanks for updating so frequently and with such quality and depth to a story.
Abmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 02:43 PM   #159
collegeboy

Heart Break Ben and Evan (LII)

Logan raked the pile of chips in from the middle of the table, adding to his growing stack by winning another hand. Of course, he, James, and Evan were just playing a typical game of poker this time. There were no embarrassing dares or stunts on the line like there had been on past occasions.

"Couldn't get Ben to join us again tonight?" Logan asked.

"I imagine not, considering what happened last time," said James, "What were you going to do to him if we hadn't shown up to stop you? Rape him?"

"Seriously, James, we were just having a little fun. I'm pretty sure we all know I'm not gay."

"What dictionary do you get your definition of fun from?" questioned Evan, still displeased with what Logan had done, regardless of how rocky the situation was between him and Ben.

"That's not the point. It's not just our poker games. You and Ben were practically inseparable last spring. You were never apart, but now he's suddenly disappeared," Logan probed, "What gives?"

"I guess we're just not as close this semester. I'd been spending so much time with Jen and all."

Logan watched Evan with scrutinizing eyes as he continued his inquiry, "Or did your boyfriend get mad at you when he found out you were sleeping with your old flame?"

"Let it rest," advised James, sensing Evan's discomfort.

"No," said Evan, "It's fine. He's right after all."

James was shocked, "What?! Aren't you straight? What about you and Jen?"

Evan had joined Logan and James for poker night to get his mind off the messy situation with Ben. Nonetheless, he now found himself disclosing the details of everything to his two friends, how he had gotten back with Jen, how it had hurt Ben, how he wished he could be with Ben again, and finally how he had broken up with Jen only to walk in on Ben with another boy. Relieved to get everything off his chest, Evan was glad to have someone to listen; however, as he finished his story, he had to wonder how he was being judged by James and Logan. Would they understand his pain, confusion, and utter hopelessness? Would they think he was a freak who couldn't even decide if he liked girls or boys?

"Wow," said James, taken aback by Evan's revelations, "I never suspected any of that."

"Don't worry about it though. We've got your back," added Logan, who had already surmised much of what Evan had shared, "What can we do to help you win Ben's heart back?"

"Thanks, guys," said Evan, feeling marginally better, "Although as much as I do miss Ben, he's found another guy now. I don't think he and I have any future together. I'm pretty sure I ruined that one."
Old 10-07-2011, 03:16 PM   #160
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

Wow....Nice Revalation As usal I cant wait for more
Old 10-07-2011, 06:06 PM   #161
immaeatu

awwwwwwww <3 T^T i almost cried at Bens acusations, although they were true poor Evan

Newly in a relationship with my David <3
immaeatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 04:24 PM   #162
collegeboy

Heart Break Ben and Evan (LIII)

Levi was in the middle of hurriedly changing from his normal attire into his gym clothes. He was running late, having overslept. It seemed odd for the locker room to be so empty, but everyone else was already in class. As he stood by his locker, holding his jeans, but wearing only his underwear, a hand suddenly grabbed him from behind, covering his mouth and muffling any attempts to scream for help. As Levi struggled helplessly, he felt his arms being pulled forcefully behind his back. What was happening? He had thought he was alone. Levi could feel more than two hands. There must be more than one of them. Who was doing this? Levi was unaware of having made any enemies on campus.

Levi's mysterious assailants secured his wrists and ankles together with zip ties. They used Levi's own shirt to fashion a makeshift blindfold and then gagged his mouth with one of his socks. Levi felt someone grabbing the back of his briefs, yanking them upward and leaving him with an uncomfortable wedgie. He tried to fight back, but quickly realized it was futile. Levi was outnumbered, and both of his attackers were clearly stronger than he was. Unable to see, speak, or resist, Levi felt one pair of hands wrap underneath his armpits as another grabbed his feet. They were carrying him, but Levi was not yet sure where. Laughing, they dropped him onto the ground and forced him into a kneeling position. As a hand pushed down on his head, Levi's face felt wet, and he finally understood what was happening. They were giving him a swirly. He tried to pull his head back up, but the hand was too strong. It held Levi firmly, submerged beneath the toilet water. One of them flushed the toilet with a derisive sneer, and Levi felt his hair being tugged as the water spiraled away. Finally, the hand released its hold, allowing Levi, gasping for air, to lift his dripping head from the bowl.

Manhandling him, they lifted Levi from the ground, carried him back across the room, and pushed him inside his open locker. They taped a piece of paper to his chest before shutting the locker. Levi heard the door closed with a clang, leaving him trapped inside wearing only his underwear with zip ties binding his arms and legs, his own shirt and socks barring use of his eyes and mouth, and toilet water running from his wet hair onto his bare body.

Levi still had no idea who had done this to him. They had not spoken the entire time. He was shocked, afraid, and confused. Levi had been teased and bullied in high school, but he had never experienced a locker room experience quite this torturous. Never had he undergone such abuse and victimization. He shook his body from side to side, hoping someone would hear the noise of him knocking against the walls of the locker and free him. Yet, the locker room was empty right now. How else would his attackers have been able to do what they had done to him without difficulty? Levi knew he would be stuck here until class was over. Then, the students would return to the locker room to change, but what would happen when they did? He feared being discovered by other people in a predicament as precarious as this one. The thought of such public humiliation only made the situation that much more unbearable. If only he had woken up at the right time, then maybe he wouldn't be left in this tight spot.
Old 10-10-2011, 04:37 PM   #163
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

wow.....I really want to hear more. I dont know what to say except I WANT MORE!!!
Old 10-13-2011, 05:46 PM   #164
collegeboy

Heart Break Ben and Evan (LIV)

It was odd. Levi had not been in class this morning. Was he sick? As Ben walked from the gym to the locker room, he decided that he would give Levi a call later, just to make sure nothing was wrong. As he stood by his locker pulling his shirt over his head, Ben heard a noise coming from nearby. It seemed to be coming from a couple lockers down. That was Levi's locker. How curious. He noticed that the combination lock had been placed on the door, but had not actually been locked. Puzzled, he removed the lock, opened the door, and was stunned by what he saw inside.

Meanwhile, Levi panicked as he heard the door opening. Who was there? Was he being rescued, or had his attackers returned to continue his torment?

"Levi, what happened?!"

Levi immediately recognized his friend's voice. Ben helped his obviously distressed friend out of the locker, removing the shirt and sock which had been employed as a blindfold and gag.

"Ben! It's you," said Levi, relieved to see a friendly face once more.

"Who did this to you?" asked Ben.

"I'm not sure. They came up behind me. I don't know."

Ben noticed the paper which had been taped to Levi's chest, reading it aloud as he removed it, "Boys don't steal other boys' boys."

"What's that mean?" Levi wondered, confused by the message.

"No," said Ben, "It can't be. Surely he wouldn't do something like this."

"What?" asked Levi, "Do you know who did this?"

"Well, you remember when Evan walked in on us the other night. He's not just my roommate. He used to be my boyfriend."

"I thought he had a girlfriend though."

"He did," explained Ben, "He chose her over me, but now they've broken up too. He said he still has feelings for me, but I still didn't think he would do something like this. He's not that kind of guy."

While Levi and Ben talked, a small crowd had gathered nearby. A couple of guys came forward, helping Levi cut the zip ties from his wrists and ankles, so he could shower and redress.

"Who else would do something like this though?"

"I don't know," answered Ben, "Evan might be jealous, but he's not this vindictive."
Old 10-13-2011, 09:02 PM   #165
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

Dude....your storys, are the best on this site....Like seriously, at the rate that you constantly update and the quality is amazing. Keep up the great work, I really hope your enjoying writing this as I am REALLY enjoying reading it. Keep up your great work

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ben, evan