Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 01-02-2023, 07:34 PM   #151
crem

Oh gee, another 13 year old girl obsessed with KPOP?

Listen to KPOP for at least an hour straight and pick out your favorite song from all of them, whoever created the song is your next idol!

Dress up in your girliest clothing and create posters and change everything to that songwriter! For the next two days, you can only listen to them on repeat!

Watching adult sites at 13? Not allowed, your denied for the next two days aswell!

Mommy says that if you do your stuck in your clothes for the rest of the week!

Enjoy.

A 14 year old girl for two days please

Likes and Limits

To Do List

M/Straight
crem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2023, 06:58 AM   #152
Rb123

For the next 2 days you are only allowed to wear panties. If you can you must also paint your toe nails.

Go and buy some girly magazines to read over the next 2 days whilst only being able to watch teen girl TV shows.

Teenage girls are always on their phones and your parents do not like this so every time you pick up your phone you must tally it over the next 2 days and give yourself X5 worth of spanks.

I will choose 5yr old girl

Kik = R.b.1818

Likes: humiliation, cross-dress, self-bondage, masturbation, messy, exercise, feet/socks, sissy, food, anal, gag, being degraded, pictures

Dislikes: spanking, pee, bodywriting, diaper, cum play, nipple play, hidden public

Limits: scat, videos, showing face, public, ball busting, extreme pain, family/friends,

I'm open to trying new things that are not mentioned...

Items available: butt plugs, female clothes, dildo, timed lock, nipple clamps, diapers
Rb123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2023, 12:36 PM   #153
Slaafje
Account Banned

You will be obsessed with My little pony, you must watch at least 3 full seasons.

Each night you will sleep blindfolded and gagged as your caregiver cannot tolerate any noise during the night, bedtime will be at 1900hrs ( 7pm for those not on a normal clock) and you'll not be allowed to leave your bed until 0800 (8am) you will be diapered for the duration 24/7 for 7 days (min) or until you finish 3 seasons of my little pony and pick your favourite pony.

I wanna be a 15year old playboy [give me rules , yt channels/videos i have to do/challangew ]

If its not in my likes/dislikes then i'll decide whether to do it or not
19/M

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96198 PM dares

Vulnerable in the if you do not reply thread till 19/04

0/524 ice cubes in my ass [add 3 every 15 minutes]
Slaafje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2023, 01:14 PM   #154
KEDA

Your clothes should be something that is in fashion now, buy playboy magazines and masturbate on them, but without cum. Listen to rock n roll music all day. Go somewhere in public and woo girls

For me 10-15 yr (your choice) old girl
Likes:BDSM,Bondage,Piss Drink,Pain,Pet Play,Bladder Control,Feminization,Sissification,Spank,Punishmen t,Spit Play,Humiliation,Torture,Nipples Torture,Messy,Crossdresing,Anal,Oral,Buttplug,Ass to Mouth,Hiden Public

Dislike:Cum

Limits:Face,Shit,Ilegal,Blood,Diaper

Toys: Dildo, Chastity Cage, Collar, Ball Gag

KIK:KEDA_64

Send me dare on kik and i send you proof

SISSY
KEDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2023, 03:20 PM   #155
AusSlav

Lill tween KEDA! I know girls like you are just starting to find out about boys and the world! You should go get at least 3 magazines from the store with cute boys and teen gossip in them. You're gonna read EVER page, and heart all the cuties in the magazine.
You probably have a diary at this age too, so I want you to write atleast 2 pages full of how much you love X person and make sure that your handwriting is nice and curly cutesie.
Last thing, younger girls like you haven't yet discovered adult playing time. You can't do any rubbing or cumming for the next 3 days.

I'll be a 2 yr boy (or sissy princess), please give me at least 1 meal task 🫣

Likes: Light anal, messy, age play, submissive, degrading, hypnosis, daddy kink, just started doing some light poopy play, bedwetting
Dislikes/Punishment: Lines, spanking, mouth soaping, corner time, potty training
Limits: Family, Friends, illegal, permanent, blood, FACE
AusSlav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2023, 08:28 PM   #156
SubbyFoxboi

Ooh well obviously you're gonna be diapered and put in a onesie, probably paired with mittens over your hands (or socks if you don't have them). You can eat baby food, of course. You're gonna want a lot! Ideally you'll be filling on as much as it takes to make you feel nice and full. You're in charge of which flavour.

Now before you diaper up you're gonna want to wait until you're busting to pee and then stuff a suppository or a handful of marshmallows up your butt, since you shouldn't have control as a 2yo. Then you may pad up. Sit yourself down in front of a kid's tv show to lose yourself in, and eat up all of that yummy baby food from a bowl using only your hands. Obviously as a two year old, you'll be making a bit of a mess, so make sure you have a bit extra in the bowl so that you can ensure you'll be nice and full.

After this, you're gonna probably want to nap with that full tummy of yours! You can lay down in your bed and snuggle under the covers, after drinking a nice litre of water. Try to get at least a few hours of genuine sleep. When you wake up you may change and then you're finished! Still gotta wear that diaper though. Don't wanna waste it.

I'll be a 3yo girl, please!
Vulnerable until the 28th of January in If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version)!
My Stuff - Likes & Dislikes - Rules - PM Dares
SubbyFoxboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2023, 08:38 PM   #157
Diapered_Girl_Luna

Location: My crib, my high chair, my booster seat... Wherever suits me.

Obviously you need to be in pull ups just in case you make a mess, you must drink a liter of juice or water before hand, you must have a nap at least once a day,No adult games,No adult videos,No adult material, also you have to wear childish clothing and watch childrens shows all day except for nap time.

Im going to be a toddler

I'm Luna! My favourite show is MLP and my favourite pony is Luna, duh!
I'm really into being hypnotised and turned into a baby, it's all I'm really good at <3

Likes: ABDL, Hypnosis, Girly Clothes, Humiliation, Diapers, Slavery, Denial.
Dislikes: Orgasm, Meanies, Grown-Up Things!
Limits: Scat, Gore, Social Suicide.

Please show me my place! I'm such a needy babyslut! <3
My kik: NeptuneTheProto

SubbyFoxboi was here!
Diapered_Girl_Luna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2023, 09:55 PM   #158
crem

little baby Luna, hmm, Santa said you haven't been very nice this year.

Per Santa's reports, you are to watch videos on how to potty train yourself, enjoy!

I believe some lessons are to be some teached, Cocomelon for at least 2 hours a day? Sounds good to me!

Per every meal, you must slobber for a minute before eating it.

Have fun, baby Luna!

I'll be a 9-10 year old girl!

Likes and Limits

To Do List

M/Straight
Old 01-04-2023, 10:49 PM   #159
SubbyFoxboi

You will dress up as such, with colourful stockings, a skirt, a girly shirt and bows in your hair. You're gonna watch some barbie shows for 2 hours while colouring in a colouring book, and you will be using a full-handed grip (because you haven't quite learned how to hold a pencil properly yet ).

Enjoy!

I'd like to be a 3yo girl some more!
Vulnerable until the 28th of January in If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version)!
My Stuff - Likes & Dislikes - Rules - PM Dares
SubbyFoxboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2023, 01:47 AM   #160
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

Ok you can where pull ups but you can only go potty every 3 hours drink and eat panty kids food and joice do this all day and then sleep only get 3 pull ups

I wonna be 2yo - 4yo

Trapped in diapers till: 01/15/2024 + however many days Patient00765 ends up locked in diapers”

I want my diaper full ALWAYS
♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Diaper time, 01/15/2024, as of August 7, 2023
Stuck in diaper only pathetic baby are put back in diaper according to my mistress silver
Babygirlpoopdiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2023, 08:57 AM   #161
Rb123

Complete all 3 tasks:

1. Spend a full day dressed in pj's or onsie with a diaper, you can not wear shoes.

2. Try 10 items of food that you either dislike or never tried before

3. You are unable to use the toilet for the full day, everything must be done in your diaper and you can only change once during the day

I will try less than 1yr old

Kik = R.b.1818

Likes: humiliation, cross-dress, self-bondage, masturbation, messy, exercise, feet/socks, sissy, food, anal, gag, being degraded, pictures

Dislikes: spanking, pee, bodywriting, diaper, cum play, nipple play, hidden public

Limits: scat, videos, showing face, public, ball busting, extreme pain, family/friends,

Items available: butt plugs, female clothes, dildo, timed lock, nipple clamps, diapers
Old 01-24-2023, 04:12 PM   #162
crem

Hmm, a one year old!

(Two day span)
Refer to yourself as Jorge.
You can only crawl around
You must be naked as much as you can be.
No watching any bad videos! Only cocomelon should be allowed.
Suck on your pinky for an hour throughout the two days
Enjoy!

8-10 year old girl, nothing public or hidden public please!

Likes and Limits

To Do List

M/Straight
Old 01-24-2023, 04:34 PM   #163
KEDA

You are 8 years old, you have to buy a Barbie doll to play with it. You will watch for 3 hours my little pony. You are still too young to stay up late, you go to bed at 9:00 PM. You have to wear some pink clothes when you go to sleep, and what you need clothes for the whole day, you have to wear a t-shirt with a character from a cartoon, women's panties (no thong, you're still young) and a cute skirt.

For me 14yr old sexy girl
Likes:BDSM,Bondage,Piss Drink,Pain,Pet Play,Bladder Control,Feminization,Sissification,Spank,Punishmen t,Spit Play,Humiliation,Torture,Nipples Torture,Messy,Crossdresing,Anal,Oral,Buttplug,Ass to Mouth,Hiden Public

SISSY
Old 02-07-2023, 02:43 AM   #164
KEDA

Booooooomp......

SISSY
Old 02-07-2023, 05:04 AM   #165
Rb123

For the next week you can only wear female underwear. Every day for 1 week you must put on make up and dress up in a cute dress and take 10 selfies, store the pictures on your phone for the next month. Every night for the week you must watch make up tutorials to learn how to put it on better and use the videos to practice.

You will also have very strict parents for the next week, any time you swear you must spank yourself hard 10 times & if you do not leave a red mark then you must repeat the 10 spanks.

I will have a random gender / age

Kik = R.b.1818

Advertisements
Kink Talk