Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-27-2022, 05:49 AM   #1576
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurnToAsh View Post
I didd thiss too I jusst touched itt for an instannt 10 timess I didnnt press or rubb thoughh I wantedd tto godd knowss I wantedd tto but you didnt wantt me to so I didntt ohgoddd I'm sso desperate ohgodddd suchh a filthyy degradedd desperate mess alll for getdare's entertaimentt
Seems like that slut really likes getting booped.
Let's give you some actual stimulation turn on your magic wand and press it on your nipples 2 minutes each.

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 05:50 AM   #1577
bluedieblub
Angel of Dare

Oh I'm sure she will love that opportunity. Her first real orgasm in 3 months! Let's be nice and increase it to 4. After she completes the other tasks so she has something to look forward to and get her even more desperate.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 05:51 AM   #1578
bluedieblub
Angel of Dare

Quote:
Ohggod ohgoddd oghogoddd evryone reallyy wantts tto degrade me todayy......
Of course we do Ash. Just look at how much it smacks you into subspace when you do. How could we not give you that pleasure?

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 05-27-2022, 05:54 AM   #1579
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagus21 View Post
Looks like you need to refill that bowl... start by squatting over it and filling it with your hot pee. Then use your throat again with your dildo until your piss, pit, and drool fill the bowl up completely.
Teh bowll idd filedd wiht myy piss, spit adn drooll ohgoddd I feel sso filthyy butt sso unbelievanlyy desperatte ohgodddd

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Limits: Pics, videos, poop, ABDL, breath play, illegal

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs
TurnToAsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 05:55 AM   #1580
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Of course we do Ash. Just look at how much it smacks you into subspace when you do. How could we not give you that pleasure?
Yyess deepp deep deep p intto subspacee thankkyouu for givign me thatt pleasurre

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs
Old 05-27-2022, 05:55 AM   #1581
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Oh I'm sure she will love that opportunity. Her first real orgasm in 3 months! Let's be nice and increase it to 4. After she completes the other tasks so she has something to look forward to and get her even more desperate.
That seems fair, I'm sure that if she really really wants to cum she will manage to edge on the powder brush right?

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 05:56 AM   #1582
vagus21
Distinguished Member

I'm thinking you should dunk your face in it a bit and blow some bubbles with your nose.

Likes: Humiliation, degradation, light public, naked dares, masturbation, controlled orgasm

Dislikes: cum eating, scat

Limits: Illegal, extreme public, friends, family
vagus21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 05:56 AM   #1583
bluedieblub
Angel of Dare

Back on your knees Ash. Head back slightly again. Try to drink it all while still wearing the ring gag. Do vagus's first though. 3 good dunks.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 05-27-2022, 05:56 AM   #1584
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
ohggod pleease yesss amm i readign thatt rightt amm i goingg ttto be allowedd a full orgassm????

Orgasm Diary

Old 05-27-2022, 05:57 AM   #1585
bluedieblub
Angel of Dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon View Post
That seems fair, I'm sure that if she really really wants to cum she will manage to edge on the powder brush right?
Without a doubt. If not we can always wait until next month. Not like we are in a rush to make her cum.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 05-27-2022, 05:59 AM   #1586
bluedieblub
Angel of Dare

Quote:
ohggod pleease yesss amm i readign thatt rightt amm i goingg ttto be allowedd a full orgassm????
Possibly you'll get a nice full anal orgasm yes. After 3 months of being denied any orgasms. You'll have to be a good toy for us first though.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 05-27-2022, 06:01 AM   #1587
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Without a doubt. If not we can always wait until next month. Not like we are in a rush to make her cum.
True we're just very generous people.And she has a whole hour to get everything done!!

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 06:02 AM   #1588
bluedieblub
Angel of Dare

Incredibly generous even, giving away orgasms to her. She must be happy! Open tasks before Ash may use the powder brush to edge 4 times to earn an anal orgasm:

Lightly updated to make fit to the current situation
Quote:
Next task I want you to swap plugs so you have your largest plug stretching your ass. Then with lipstick write whore in big letters across your forehead. Smear your mess and spit all over your face as you edge yourself while watching yourself in the mirror. As you edge I want you to repeat "I'm nothing more than get dare's whore". Keep repeating that until you've held an edge for 45 seconds.
Quote:
Oh no, I was going to let you rub it in exchange for some spanks, but I guess we'll just have you set up the powder brush in the cup instead. Blindfold yourself and hump it for ten minutes while pinching and twisting your nipples for 10 minutes.
Quote:
Let's give you some actual stimulation turn on your magic wand and press it on your nipples 2 minutes each.
Do this one 3 times
Quote:
I'm thinking you should dunk your face in it a bit and blow some bubbles with your nose.
And the final one:
Quote:
Back on your knees Ash. Head back slightly again. Try to drink it all while still wearing the ring gag. Do vagus's first though. 3 good dunks.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
The following user says Thank You to bluedieblub for this post:
Old 05-27-2022, 06:06 AM   #1589
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagus21 View Post
Quote:
I didd thiss didntt givve myselff time tto thinkk neforre dunkingg myy face intto teh bowll three timess couldntt bloww bubbless adn thenn liftedd the bowll adn triedd tto drinkkj it all throughh teh ringg gagg splatteredd a lott of itt all overr my face adn runnign downn my titts adn dresss some wentt downn my throatt sso vile sso disgustingg I hhaev bneverr feltt moer degradedd ohgodddd i feell sso filthyy adn smellyy i hope itt pleasess everyonne tto turnn me intto succh a disgustingg slutt

Orgasm Diary

The following user says Thank You to TurnToAsh for this post:
Old 05-27-2022, 06:09 AM   #1590
bluedieblub
Angel of Dare

Good toy! Definitely pleasing me and I'm rock hard seeing you dive that deep into subspace from it. And yes, that was without a doubt disgusting and degrading. Exactly what turns you on and hammers you right into subspace it seems

3 more tasks to complete before you start earning your orgasm Ash!

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight

Advertisements
Kink Talk