Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 04-10-2011, 12:07 PM   #1561
fetish18

Send a message via MSN to fetish18 Send a message via Yahoo to fetish18

Short Skirt
thong
leggings
bra
tight top

make a music video with ur fav song
Limits
Family, public, poo, messy, blood, socail suicide, illegal, watersports,piercing, tattoo, scat or extreme pain

Windows Live Messenger
[email protected]
Yahoo
[email protected]

----------------------------
Secret Messages Can always be found :P
fetish18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 12:44 PM   #1562
chambsfetish

Ok get dressed up as either:

A school girl: Short skirt, blouse, tie, tights and high heels. With a blazer, full makeup and nails done. (blue).

A slut: Really short dress, corset if you have one. makeup, really high heels, full makeup and red nails. Bright red lipstick. Hair done and a stockings or tights.

Then you are to clean your entire house/flat while your hands are tied infront of you, you have some form of gag in and your legs are loosely tied togethor. You have to act as if your dominant boyfriend is making you do thus. If you are up for oy add a butt plug as well. You must do this once a week for a month. You can only masterbate when dressed this way and cant masterbate at other times. You can only dress up once per day and you have to role a dice to decide how many days are between each crossdress session and therefore each masterbation. Enjoy.

Dislikes: Full on scat, Fully permanant, Masively painful/daring, stupidly public (e.g. run to work naked)

I: Have lots of female clothes, toys, active imagination, some money to get new stuff.
chambsfetish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 03:50 PM   #1563
pantydare

Dress up in the sluttyest underwear you have and you must cum three times whilst wearing the outfit in differnt rooms. you can not change after for 30 mins

Dislikes:
Public, Mess, Family, Friends
pantydare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 09:13 PM   #1564
DareRussian

go outside for at least an hour with bra and panties under your normal clothing, wear a small shirt and sag your pants.
DareRussian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 04:01 PM   #1565
goodlilsub

Default dare,

put on thong and bra and insert dildo in you ass then tie ypur balls up and masturbate till you cum ._________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____

I will crossdress, semi public will wear under my clothing any clothing, no permanent marks wife would see and masturbate anywherel.________________________________________ likes cum and lsdies undies

Last edited by goodlilsub; 04-16-2011 at 04:10 PM.
goodlilsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 07:19 PM   #1566
rangeralex

wear your wifes panties and masturbate 5 times tommorow in them

PM me DOLL I must dress up like you tell me for 12 hours

My current rules: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93228
rangeralex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 06:36 PM   #1567
naughtygirlyboy

get crossdressed with everything girly. take your time. your a naughty girl now. your gunna put everything on sexually. first pull on your thong cover that naughty bum up with a mini skirt. now put on your bra and pull on your tube top. stick a banana up your bum get it all warm and squishy. then pull it out and stick it in your pantys. now tie your pantys in the back to something on your wall like a hook. now put your hand down on a table a foot away. you should now have to give your self a wedgie trying to fuck your hand.

I have tons of clothes and like a little messy and wedgies and a little bondage.
Old 04-27-2011, 03:48 AM   #1568
welshdresser
Distinguished Member

Insert a vegetable of your choice anally, then wear bra and knickers in bra connection wedgie. Get dressed normally and go for a walk. After 20 minutes you must remove the veg. It must be outside somewhere.

:S Dislikes: Durations longer than 3 hours (other than chastity), public humiliation, public crossdressing, scat in mouth

Limits: messy, social suicide, illegal, scat eating

Try giving someone a dare you think they might secretly like :-), they might return the favour
welshdresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 10:01 AM   #1569
just_some_guy

Seeing it's the royal wedding this weekend, watch the ceremony dressed as a bride.

For mine please include a full outfit, and remember my limits

Like: Crossdressing (esp. heels, dresses), some WAM, some bondage

Dislike/Maybe: More than 3 hours, tied up more than 1 hour, eating or drinking, filling clothes, semi-public

Punishment only: tied up more than 2 hours, semi-public more than 1 hour

Limits:* Public, pics/video/cam, involving others/animals, bodily waste, noticable/permanant afterward, too long, master/slave/control, illegal, anal/enema, diapers, cum denial, naked, sig dares

* unless otherwise specified
just_some_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 01:19 PM   #1570
OriTheOwl
getDare Devil

Wear the sluttiest outfit around your house for a bit (it can be when no one else is home) when no one is there get on your knees next to a doorknob and suck it for 10 minutes.

also I am at college and do not own girls clothes or have access to them but there are a ton of stores around even a few prom dress shop type places (wink wink)
30, Trans Woman Pan
2.8" Clit when hard

I am a happy, cute, sparkly princess

Last edited by OriTheOwl; 04-27-2011 at 04:07 PM.
OriTheOwl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 12:05 PM   #1571
just_some_guy

Get a prom dress, makeup a pair of high heels and a life size male blow-up doll. Dress the doll in your smart clothes and put on the makeup dress and heels yourself. Spend from 8 in the evening till 3 in the morning pretending that you are at the prom, you are playing the role of your date and the doll is filling in for you.

For mine, please include details of what clothes I am to wear

Like: Crossdressing (esp. heels, dresses), some WAM, some bondage

Dislike/Maybe: More than 3 hours, tied up more than 1 hour, eating or drinking, filling clothes, semi-public

Punishment only: tied up more than 2 hours, semi-public more than 1 hour

Limits:* Public, pics/video/cam, involving others/animals, bodily waste, noticable/permanant afterward, too long, master/slave/control, illegal, anal/enema, diapers, cum denial, naked, sig dares

* unless otherwise specified
just_some_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 06:08 PM   #1572
Boy28

Roll a die and wear what u get for 1 hour

Undies
1-panties
2-thong
3-panties+bra
4-thong+bra
5-one piece swim suit or leotard
6-thong+stuffed bra+leotard+tights

Outfit
1-mini skirt,tank top,makeup
2-summer dress,makeup,nails,hair
3-school girl: short skirt, sexy shirt, blazer, makeup
4-normal male clothes
5-just what u got in the undies section
6-u choose
Boy28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 07:39 PM   #1573
Wedgieplz

Walk around the block dressed as a slut makeup high heels etc and wear a sign that says fuck me the first person that asks u must allow them to fuck u

for mine i have dildos handcufs rope park forest and a ton of girls clothes even slutty also plz dress me up with makeup highheels etc detail by detail make it extreeme and creative it will be public
Wedgieplz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 11:14 AM   #1574
gurly-guy

Send a message via MSN to gurly-guy

In order*
Shave legs , arm pits , private area
Go get fitted for a bra & pantie set*
Put on the bra and panties asap
Go to Coles buy some stocking & some make up ..*
Go to an op shop or shop and buy a drees must try the dress on .. Must have bra and panties on..*
bikini,bras,thongs tube tops ,make up, other stuff as well
gurly-guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 06:57 PM   #1575
bradslut

Put on Bikini (stuffed) go to local pool and sun bath for 20 min

i have panties, bra, teddy, lipstick other make up
bradslut is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk