Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 04-25-2020, 06:32 AM   #1561
Aus_Filth

Tie your balls at tightly as you can, cover them in toothpaste, then slap them constantly for 3 minutes. After use the toothpaste as lube to edge 3 times before cumming
Hard limits - ABDL, blood, family, permanent damage, illegal

tgirl, 23, bi
AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...62#post4321962
Message if you want to send a dare or chat about something in particular
Aus_Filth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 08:52 PM   #1562
Ponies
Silly Little Filly

Place your balls on a flat surface and drop 3 heavy books on them from at least 2 feet above. Repeat with cock.

Please make my cock hurt

Loves: MLP, pics, cute things, acting girly, xdressing, shopping, makeup, wetting
Likes: Rules, hypnosis, age play, bodywriting, humiliation, spankings, messy, public
Limits: friends & family, live cam, public nudity

PM Dares | My Rules
Today's Role Rules: Young Filly
KIK: poniesgd
Ponies is a whore for PM Dares!
Ponies is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 03:57 AM   #1563
antreq

Tie your balls tight, and add a rope, just barely long enough to reach the floor, now tie something heavy at the end of the rope and drag it through the whole house. The weight should be enough to be really hard to pull and impossible to lift.
antreq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 02:02 PM   #1564
dbgetdare

Get three shoelaces. Use one to tie just around the base of your cock, so your balls are kept separated. Use the second one to tie the left ball to your left big toe, and the third one to tie the right ball to your right big toe. The length must be so that you can stand up straight and get a nice tug on your balls. Now lie down, get a ruler and hit each ball 20 times each. Put some toothpaste on the head of your cock (make sure to cover the entire area of the glans) and give each ball 20 more smacks. Now stand up, place your cock on the table, get a paddle or a wooden spoon and hit it 10 times on the shaft and 10 times on the head. Jerk off until you edge 5 times and then stop. You may untie your balls, but leave the lace on the cock until the burning sensation goes away.

cruel on me, i only have 1 ball

PM Dares
dbgetdare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 02:12 PM   #1565
Abbb

cover your cock in hot wax, scrub off with wire brush. now fill a condom with icy hot, put it on and stroke for 3 minutes, leave the condom on til u finish tying a string to your balls and hang a bucket so it dangles when u stand. turn your shower on as hot as you can stand to hold your hand in the water. take off the condom and stand with your cock in the water stream and stroke hard and fast until you cant hold up the bucket any more. Turn off the water and get out of the shower with your hands over your head, if u spill the bucket repeat the dare.

Give me some chores do to via pm

My Toys

PM-Dares

Kik:Abbb90
Abbb is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Abbb for this post:
Old 05-31-2020, 02:34 PM   #1566
Sissyfeminize

Buy an elastrator put to rings around balls and one around cock. Now stroke. Once you cum cut bands off!!!

want to be a girly girl

PM ICE X and I’ll ice my balls x amount of hours. Minimum 3 hours
PM PANTIES X and I’ll wear panties x amount of hours. Minimum 6 hours

Loves: : chastity, feminization, cbt, cocks castration play
Dislikes: face pics
Limits: scat, children, piss, seeing girls naked

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...2e008.90061754
Sissyfeminize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 06:48 AM   #1567
MWbottom1

Coat head of cock with toothpaste and, if uncut, cover and clip with clothes peg etc.
Elastic band round base of cock, pull down 30cm and allow to snap balls 10 times before you can remove toothpaste
Telegram: @MWBottom1
Requires regular punishment, Rubber bands? kik me, how many and where!

Loves: socks and pants, pain and spankings, pegs and clips, rubber bands and red nipples, strip games.

Limits: Face, scat, family, social suicide, piss.
MWbottom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 02:42 PM   #1568
theo192
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWbottom1 View Post
Coat head of cock with toothpaste and, if uncut, cover and clip with clothes peg etc.
Elastic band round base of cock, pull down 30cm and allow to snap balls 10 times before you can remove toothpaste
Bind your balls using rope or rubber bands. Wrap a rubber band around the base of your cock (as if it were a cock ring). Cover your cock and balls in a decent coat of tooth paste. Take a rubber band and alternate snapping it against your cock head and snapping it against each ball. You will snap your cock head and each ball ten times each. Wait 20 minutes before removing the toothpaste and bondage on your cock and balls.

kik: thegrey1088
theo192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 02:55 PM   #1569
derrammler
getDare Sweetheart

Fill a condom with mouthwash and put it on. Use a couple rubber bands as tight as you can at the base and leave it on for an hour. Then take it off and jack off using toothpaste as lube.

Only mild/accidental ball pain for me but seriously no limits for the cock.

Likes: Being naked, posing, webcam, cock-torture, being bound and gagged, being forced to perform cock-torture for an audience, and being blackmailed into more extreme tortures at the threat of exposure.

Dislikes: Stripping, dancing, or ball torture/pain.

Soft Limits: Showing my butt, messy, and pee

Hard limits: Anal, public, showing face (at first), fire, poop, cross-dressing, and showing my ID (had a serious issue with a stalker and the police had to get involved).
derrammler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2020, 02:19 PM   #1570
Abbb

slamp your cock head 5 times your age with a wooden spoon then use the spoon to hit your balls 3 times your age and finish with rubbing toothpaste into your balls and cock head you may only wash it off after you have edged 5 times and you may not cum after for 3 hours

Give me some chores do to via pm

My Toys

PM-Dares

Kik:Abbb90
Abbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 04:07 PM   #1571
ShyGuy
Distinguished Member

Tie up you balls nice and tight and apply icy-hot. Then get a rubber band and start snapping the rubber band all around your cock and balls. Do at least 10 snaps to your balls, 10 to your shaft, and 10 to the tip.

Sissy/USA/28/slim

kik: TheShyGuyGD

Likes: CBT/ball busting, Pee control/play, Semi-public(hidden), Crossdressing, CEI, Controlled Orgasms/Denial, pics, BDSM and Chastity.
Limits:Family, Anal, dares that involve other people/very public, illegal

ShyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 11:12 PM   #1572
AuxiSissy

Tie up your balls with a long rope/string. Then, completely naked, put on a belt. Pull your balls back as far as you can and tie the excess rope around the belt. Your balls should be almost near your sissy hole. Then sit down on a hard surface for 15 minutes. You can get up early, but that’s 5 rubber band snaps to the same location on your head for each minute you’ve gotten up early.

-this is a punishment for me.
AuxiSissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 10:15 PM   #1573
AuxiSissy

Just here to bump this thread.
AuxiSissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 09:00 PM   #1574
xSmallboix

Masturbate with a piece of sandpaper for 30 seconds then put 10 drops of hot sauce into a condom and put it on, while the condom is on edge twice, after, you have two options

1)leave the condom on for 15 minutes
2) 300 punches to tied balls
likes - edging, denial, ballbusting, humiliation, pain, spankings, feet, diapers, anal, being dominated, minor feminization
dislikes- lines, cornertime
Limits - permanent, scat, social suicide, blood, face pics (earned with trust)
xSmallboix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 03:04 PM   #1575
dirtyballs

Start off by spanking your cock head 10 times
next you are to snap a rubberband on your cock head 10 times (make sure to make one right on the urethra)
afterwards you are to drip candle wax on your cock head, cover the whole glans.
Have fun!

Likes: CBT, Feet, bondage, BDSM, pee, spank, spit, armpits,...

Dislikes messy, semi-public, slight messy, long denial, bodywriting,

Limits: Blood, other persons, face, permanent, ilegal, social suicide, needles, feminization, public,

Bull, filthy pig and Disgusting bitch on Male Farm
Regular Toilet and Staff on Public Toilet RolePlay [M/F]

PM

http://bdsmtest.org/r/xqbbgzvZ
kik dirtyballs00
dirtyballs is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to dirtyballs for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cbt, cock torture, dare, person above, torture