Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-05-2024, 10:40 AM   #1546
FoxyFemboy

Put on 2 pairs of wool socks or 6 pairs of cotton socks on your hands and stroke your cock with them.

ᴥᴥᴥ Keep me a Good Pup ᴥᴥᴥ
┌──────────────────────────┐
24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy
└──────────────────────────┘

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Diapers, Scat, Pee, Messy, Being called "Cute" or "Pup", ABDL, Orgasm, Sissification, Humiliation/Degradation, Crossdressing, Light Anal, Bondage, Paws/Feet, Hidden Public, Petplay
Dislikes:
Pain, Denial, Pics, Chastity, Unimaginative Tasks.
Limits:
Rough Anal, Family, Full Public
FoxyFemboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2024, 03:57 PM   #1547
Rb123

Wear the brightest, most colourful pair of socks you own for the next 24hrs

Kik = R.b.1818

Likes: humiliation, cross-dress, self-bondage, masturbation, messy, exercise, feet/socks, sissy, food, anal, gag, being degraded, pictures

Dislikes: spanking, pee, bodywriting, diaper, cum play, nipple play, hidden public

Limits: scat, videos, showing face, public, ball busting, extreme pain, family/friends,

I'm open to trying new things that are not mentioned...

Items available: butt plugs, female clothes, dildo, timed lock, nipple clamps, diapers
Rb123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2024, 01:41 AM   #1548
MagnumOpus

Every day for the next two weeks, you’re going to jog for an hour. You must wear the same pair of thick socks every time you go jogging during this time, and you may not wash or otherwise clean the socks. When you aren’t jogging, these socks should be stuff in the front of your underwear at all times, snugly against your crotch. If, for whatever reason, like showering, you need to remove these socks from your person, as soon as you’re done, you must apologize to your socks by pressing them against your asshole as you rip a huge fart onto them, before continuing the dare where you left off.

Once two full weeks have passed, you’ll finally get to enjoy the fruits of your labor. At the stroke of midnight at the end of the final day, remove these special socks and stuff them in your mouth. Set a series of five alarms, spaced five minutes apart, starting at 6:00 AM, ensuring that you will wake up before 6:30 AM. From the time you wake up until midnight that same day, you may not remove the socks from your mouth for any reason, except to eat one meal at noon. Considering these constraints, I would suggest loading up on carbs the day before you stuff your mouth. Additionally, if the day immediately after the end of the assigned two weeks isn’t suitable for the conditions I’ve laid out (work, family, etc.), then you will continue the two-weeks portion of the dare, extending it until you reach a day when you can carry out the final mouthful.

My nicknames are Bondage Bitch and Bondage-Instructions

⬇️Read my fucking limits before you give me a dare
Likes, Dislikes, Limits (Note that Feminization and Crossdressing are HARD LIMITS)

Limit (Lim•it): a restriction on the size or amount of something permissible or possible. See also: ‘off-limits’

My KinkList
My PM Dares

My BDSM Test Results

I don't have toys, but I have string, rubber bands, glue, and tape.
MagnumOpus is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MagnumOpus for this post:
Old 02-22-2024, 10:04 AM   #1549
kinkdail1

Use glue to stick your current sock to yourself for 48h. You can only remove after the 48h and no other reason. Even to shower.

PM DARES

Full list of like and dislike and toy

The short version:
Limites: exposure, public, scat, anal, crossdressing.

Kik: kindail1
kinkdail1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2024, 06:21 AM   #1550
phailagain

start the day by cumming in one sock and wearing it for the rest of the day. The other sock will be in your ass for the rest of the day
  • Limits: Pee, Scat, Public, Showing Face (Always will be Hooded), Blood, Family
  • PM me dares or kik @ phailagain
phailagain is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to phailagain for this post:
Old 02-24-2024, 02:01 PM   #1551
Gaaz

First gag yourself with one of your current socks then I want you to edge 2 times into the socks and then cum in it, then squeeze out all the possible cum into your mouth and the put the socks back on and keep it on for 24 hours

M / BI

PM me any dares

Socks, Making socks dirty (walking in mud ect), shoeplay, Bondage, Public, Cum, pictures (no face tho)

Dislikes
Poo/SCAT,Long lasting (More than a 3 days),

-

Regularly go swimming in a public pool
Gaaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 12:24 AM   #1552
Harold6666

For 24hours, you should wear plastic bags over your socks (make sure theyre tightly closed off. After 24hrs, remove the baas, gag yourself with one of the socks and put the other sock on your nose. Now you may edge and cum.
Harold6666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 01:24 AM   #1553
Brocci

For at least 1 hour you have to wear a face mask with a well worn sock underneath

likes: pain, humiliation, feet, shoes, piss (in mouth), nipple torture, spit, forniphilia, socks, trampling
don't care: writing on body, light spanking
dislikes: cunt torture, spanking, anal things, semipublic

limits: scat, public, photos(!!!), family/friends involve (only if they will know).

PM dares => http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85114

User manual => https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95693

Female Slave Market

Kik - Brocci3
Brocci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 10:11 AM   #1554
Footslaves

Wear the same pair of socks for a week and afterwards take them off and pee all over them so they're soaked in pee. Now gag yourself with them for an hour. Edge during this time and make sure you suck out all the pee
public, family, face, shaving, hard cbt, anal, outdoors, scat,
KiK username: slavetouse512

My PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76271

My toys
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93667
Footslaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 08:46 PM   #1555
MagnumOpus

For the next month, you must always wear socks if you’re not taking a shower or bath, and you must change your socks every eight hours. However, you can only wear a pair of socks if you chew on them for thirty minutes immediately beforehand.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits (Note that Feminization and Crossdressing are HARD LIMITS)

Limit (Lim•it): a restriction on the size or amount of something permissible or possible. See also: ‘off-limits’

My KinkList
My PM Dares

My BDSM Test Results

Old 02-26-2024, 02:39 PM   #1556
Rb123

You are not allowed to wear black or white socks for the next 7 days. If you do not have any other colour sock then you must not wear socks for the 7 days

Kik = R.b.1818

Likes: humiliation, cross-dress, self-bondage, masturbation, messy, exercise, feet/socks, sissy, food, anal, gag, being degraded, pictures

Dislikes: spanking, pee, bodywriting, diaper, cum play, nipple play, hidden public

Limits: scat, videos, showing face, public, ball busting, extreme pain, family/friends,

I'm open to trying new things that are not mentioned...

Items available: butt plugs, female clothes, dildo, timed lock, nipple clamps, diapers
Rb123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2024, 07:59 AM   #1557
phailagain

start the day by cumming in one sock and wearing it for the rest of the day. The other sock will be in your ass for the rest of the day
  • Limits: Pee, Scat, Public, Showing Face (Always will be Hooded), Blood, Family
  • PM me dares or kik @ phailagain
phailagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 12:45 PM   #1558
FenFluff

Take your knot dildo and put a sock over it, then a condom on top. Take it fully up your ass, then remove the condom, add another sock, put the condom back on, and put it in again. Continue until it's too big to get in. The socks you managed to get in you are all you're allowed for the next two weeks. If that's only one.....good luck! They can be washed.

Limits Scat, public, bare face, crossdressing, food play, tickling

Toys Collars, cuffs, gags, plugs, dildos... A lot. Kinky guy.

PM Dares
FenFluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 03:14 PM   #1559
Messy_diaper

Use glue to stick your current sock to yourself for 48h. You can only remove after the 48h and no other reason. Even to shower.

PM DARES

I love peeing my underwear

proud fag
i’m probably masturbating right now
Messy_diaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2024, 04:35 PM   #1560
MagnumOpus

Well, if you’re just going to post someone else’s dare, you should do this one too.

Every day for the next two weeks, you’re going to jog for an hour. You must wear the same pair of thick socks every time you go jogging during this time, and you may not wash or otherwise clean the socks. When you aren’t jogging, these socks should be stuffed in the front of your underwear at all times, snugly against your crotch. If, for whatever reason, like showering, you need to remove these socks from your person, as soon as you’re done, you must apologize to your socks by pressing them against your asshole as you rip a huge fart onto them, before continuing the dare where you left off.

Once two full weeks have passed, you’ll finally get to enjoy the fruits of your labor. At the stroke of midnight at the end of the final day, remove these special socks and stuff them in your mouth. Set a series of five alarms, spaced five minutes apart, starting at 6:00 AM, ensuring that you will wake up before 6:30 AM. From the time you wake up until midnight that same day, you may not remove the socks from your mouth for any reason, except to eat one meal at noon. Considering these constraints, I would suggest loading up on carbs the day before you stuff your mouth. Additionally, if the day immediately after the end of the assigned two weeks isn’t suitable for the conditions I’ve laid out (work, family, etc.), then you will continue the two-weeks portion of the dare, extending it until you reach a day when you can carry out the final mouthful.

My KinkList
My PM Dares

My BDSM Test Results

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, person above, socks